I'll be Home For Christmas...

Warnings: Meanish/Distrusting Yelena, Violence, Blood, Pushy Men, Angsty Ending.

Smut: Fingering(R), Oral (R), Mommy (N), Detka (R), Praising!!, Teasing, Marking, and Nipple Stimulation.

————————————————————

"My love, it's okay, I can assure you that Eliana and Jackson will be perfectly fine at Clint's for the week

"My love, it's okay, I can assure you that Eliana and Jackson will be perfectly fine at Clint's for the week.," you smiled softly at your wife, doing your best to convince her that leaving your six month old daughter, and two year old son behind is a forgivable offense., "It's not worth it.," she huffs, and you shake your head., "Anything to get Yelena to stop staring daggers into me whenever she visits is worth it.," you muse lightheartedly, but the redhead sees straight through the facade and to your hurt.

Of course she wants Yelena to trust you, but it doesn't feel like enough of a reason to head off into the snowy tundra's of Russia; to the same motherland that only ever brought them pain.  Still, in a weird way it also offered them a bit of comfort, and that happens to be exactly why you chose this destination. You'd wanted to meet Yelena on a turf that was familiar to her, where she knew the lay of the land and you didn't—offering her that extra bit of security, and hoping that if by just knowing more than you she would feel a smidgen safer.

Natasha threw the luggage into the trunk, and watched as you rocked your daughter to calm her knowing cries. Eli had always been so perceptive, anytime Nat had to leave for a mission before her recent retirement the infant would wail. You could calm her fine, but Nat had always had the special touch to soothe her. She swiftly made her way back to you, scooping up your son so he'd not feel left out, she then pulled you and Eli in for a group hug., "Moya milaya malen'kaya sem'ya, kak zhe ya tebya lyublyu.," and at the sound of her mama's voice Eli's cries faded into sniffles, and as her face was no longer blanketed by the shade of the hug you could see she'd regained her peace.

(My sweet little family, oh how I love you.)

"That's so unfair.," you whined while settling into the passenger side of the car, shifting in your seat you pulled your knees to your chest, and looked over to pout up at your wife. She looked to you with stern eyes, but the slight amusement was readable in her soft smirk., "Detka, sit properly—that's really dangerous.," you groaned, putting your feet back down, then she rewarded you with a peck to your lips, "You're such a mom...," she simply shook her head at your childish behaviors, then she started the car and began the hour long journey into the city to meet Yelena at the compound where a quinjet was waiting for all.

As soon as she parked the car in Tony's garage she tapped your shoulder to wake you up, she watched you in pure adoration as you stretched out your limbs, much like your cats Liho and Bonnie usually do every morning beside you., "Good morning sleeping beauty.," she teased, and you smiled widely at her, meeting her halfway when you saw her leaning in for a kiss. She hummed against you, more than satisfied with the cherry chapstick that adorned your pillow soft lips. Had it not been for the loud knock on your window that startled you away from your wife she'd likely have stayed here lazily making out with you for at least an hour.