Landslide Part 6

Natasha smiled up at you from over her book while she lied in your shared bed. You were sat at the vanity, using your skincare items as if they were your lifeline.

"You know, this line here I name after you." You muttered, as you caught on to her staring through the mirror.

"Oh yeah, why's that?" She amusedly questions you with a knowing smirk, as she flips to the next page in her book.

"It's my worry line, grown rather prominent since I'd met you." You deadpan, as you begin to use your rose quartz roller to "ensure maximum absorption" as you would say.

"Ah, so it shows a life lived then." She quips, as she suddenly appears behind you, and lifts your face by your chin to place a kiss to your lips.

You sigh, melting completely into the kiss, and then she pulls back with the special smile reserved just for you upon her face.

"Yeah, a beautiful one at that." You conclude, as you turn back to finish up your routine, while your gorgeous wife makes her way to the bathroom to get herself ready for bed.

—————————————————————
I took my love, and I took it down.
I climbed a mountain and I turned around,
and I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills. 'Til the landslide brought me down.
—————————————————————

"Y/N/N, I don't see why we can't just homeschool them, or maybe just wait another year..." Your wife pouts, as you two lay facing one another in bed.

"Darling, Niko and Eli haven't stopped talking about wanting to make friends for the better part of six months. They need the socialization, and if I'm being honest I need the brief period of silence."

"Dahlia will still be here, so why not just keep all three at home." She whines like a petulant child who didn't get there way.

"You know, I'm considering enrolling Dahlia into a preschool, maybe you too..." You chuckle out, and she groans against your chest as she pulls you close.

"Natty, Dahlia is going to enjoy the one on one, plus, she's pretty independent and as of late she naps a lot. Get some sleep now, we have a busy morning ahead of us." You tiredly murmur, placing gentle kisses to the top of her head, and lightly scratching your fingers down her arms. 

—————————————————————
Oh, mirror in the sky. What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
—————————————————————

"Tasha, my love, did you make the twins lunches?" You call down to her from upstairs, and she stares down at the mess currently occupying the counters.

At the silence, you knew something was up, so you straightened Nikolai's shirt out, and placed the perfectly packed backpacks upon their tiny bodies.

"Cute." You mumbled out, as your tiny creations were stood before you in their first day outfits, nearly being swallowed by their 'big kid' bags.

"I'm not cute mommy, I'm beautiful!" Niko says, you smiled at him, and nod in agreement.

"Yes, mommy's beautiful babies..." You coo

"Now, let's go find mama, I'm kind of worried about her." You mumble out, and they giggle as they follow you down the stairs.

As the lot of you stumbled into the kitchen you were met with a rather amusing sight. Natasha had somehow slathered jelly every possible place besides atop the bread.