Let's Feast Part 1

Nat's POV
Tony is sending me on a month long mission right after I had just returned from a two week one. I was so livid, all I wanted was to cuddle with my girlfriend Y/N. Now I'm not gonna get to spend Thanksgiving with her. I'm barely going to arrive back in time for Christmas.
"Tony, why me? I barely just got back?!"
"Romanoff, I wouldn't ask you if I felt someone else could handle it."
"Bullshit! You just think I'm the easiest to convince to give up the holidays." I shout back
"Romanoff... Please! I will literally give you anything!"
"Good! I'll forward you my demands!" I say heading out to my girlfriends apartment for the only free day I have.
Tony's POV
She's absolutely insane, but I'm desperate, rich, and to be honest love her and Y/N so I can handle this list.
Nat's list
* House near the compound for me and Y/N. 3bds, 2bth, with a decent backyard, a pool would be nice.
*2 wk vacay to Bali for Y/N & I
*You WILL pay for our wedding after I finally ask her to marry me ... Be quiet about it!
*The engagement ring ... obviously
*New Kitchen Aid mixer for Y/N.
**These demands are so drastic because I have to miss Thanksgiving with Y/N. My favorite time with her is the holidays and I'm missing the magic of Christmas with her.**
I completely understand, Y/N's a great cook...
Y/N's POV
I just got back to my apartment and was carrying some groceries in. As I approached my door I saw a big box. I was confused because I'm too broke so I haven't ordered a damn thing. I put my groceries up then inspected the box. It must be a gift? I was trying to lift it up but it was heavy as hell. I tried again and again until suddenly it was off the ground. I was excited until I heard my girlfriend chuckling.
"Asshole"
Nat's POV
As I walked up I saw Y/N struggling with a 'mystery' box. I watched for a few minutes and then I finally went over and effortlessly lifted it with her. She looked so excited, I couldn't help but laugh.
"Asshole" she mutters out
"Hello to you too" I respond back still laughing
We set the box on the counter and I waste no time grabbing her by the waist and pulling her into me.
"I missed you so much baby!" I say holding her extremely close to me
"I missed you too love!" She replied sweetly pulling back and cupping my cheeks, then pulling me into a sweet kiss. It's been two long weeks since I've been able to hold her, to feel her lips on mine. Now it's going to be a whole month... I didn't even realize but I had let out a few silent tears while in the kiss.
Y/N's POV
I really did miss her.. If I had it my way she'd never leave my arms. Every time we are together all my worries fade away. When she's gone it's the opposite, I'm usually a wreck... As we were gently making out it became a bit salty. I pulled away, and that only caused her to whine.
"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask looking into her sad eyes
"Tony!!" She growls out through her gritted teeth accompanied by her tears.
"What? Gonna need more than that my love?!" I giggle out while gently wiping away her tears
"He ruined everything... He sent me on a mission and I'm already being sent off again. I'm going to miss Thanksgiving, and all the pre-Christmas fun too. I don't want to leave you again! I just got back to you!" She gently shouts back while trying to pull me closer somehow.
"Shh... Calm down love. I hate this too, but if it's true then that means we only have today.. So, let's just do it now. It's only 10AM, we can go shopping and buy a feast. Then I can send you on your mission with leftovers. Our life isn't exactly easy, but we do our best to make it work for us. So what do you say my love? I'm thankful for you and your love every day so if moving it up a week means we get to celebrate together then I'm all in." I ramble on with a hopeful smile on my face.
Nat's POV
Y/N's always been so level headed, and rational. She always knows exactly what to say.
"I'm all the way in!" I reply back with a multitude of meanings behind those words. I then pull her in for a quick, but passionate kiss.
"So what's this box even? I know it must be your doing."
"A kitchen aid stand mixer. Courtesy of Tony's guilt." I reply with a smirk and follow with a wink
"Well I guess it came just in time then! I just went shopping but we can go again." She replies excitedly, then pecks my lips "Thank you baby!"
~~~~~~~~~
We just got back with the goods. We settled on ham because it's a quicker cooking time, and to be honest turkeys just overrated. Our sides are mashed potatoes and gravy, a veggie medley, mac and cheese, Hawaiian rolls, and deviled eggs. Dessert is homemade pecan and pumpkin pie. My role here is to cut some things up and look pretty because I can't cook for shit. While I was cutting up the potatoes, and shredding the cheese, Y/N was setting up her new mixer. She looks so happy, it's great because this is only the beginning of the surprises to come. Each one will be better than the other. Every surprise leading up to our endgame... God, I can't wait to marry this woman.
Mrs, Natasha & Y/N Romanoff.
"Hey baby, you finish the potatoes?" Y/N asks pulling me from my thoughts. .... "Yes"
~1 hr later~
We've got all the sides prepped and set aside. The hams got another hour and a half left to go. So we'll throw the sides in to finish cooking closer to when the hams going to be done.
Y/N's got me adding dry ingredients into a bowl so the pies will also be ready to go in while we eat dinner. Update... She's entrusting me to mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
~30 mins later~
I did it! We finished setting the crust into trays and Y/N poured in her fillings.
"We're a really good team!" I whisper out excitedly receiving a chuckle and cheek kiss from Y/N
"Yes we do love!"
~30 mins later~
Now we've thrown the sides in, and all we're doing is drinking our wine, talking and cleaning up so we have no need to later.
Y/N's POV
I'm not thrilled for her to be leaving again so soon, and for a whole month... However, this has been so nice, just all domesticated and in close quarters with no distractions. I love spending time at the compound, however I prefer our intimate, alone time meetings at my place. Normally she would've received like 50 calls today but by now I'm sure everyone knows to leave her alone. Every time she has an upcoming mission she dedicates the day before to me. Usually we would cuddle, she usually walks into my apartment with puppy dog eyes. That's usually how I know she's leaving. I always pick her up, carry her to bed, and lay her on me and play romcoms. Her grip on me is tight, so tight I usually carry her like a koala everywhere—including the bathroom. It's cute, I love whenever she's comfortable enough to be clingy. When she's gone I worry, but she usually worries about me two times more. She has a lot of enemies and thinks I'm in danger. I very well could be, but we both know Tony has his eyes and ears on me whenever she's gone. These days are for both of us, but I do my best to focus them on her. She needs the comfort to make sure she's as calm as possible before a mission.
"Y/N, baby, what temp should I set the oven at for the pies?" Nat says to me as I'm thinking and cutting up the ham.
"350*F" I shout over
"Shall we eat?" She asks as she approaches me.
"We shall!"
Nat's POV
"Mmm" ... "Baby this is divine!" I say to Y/N as she sits to eat with me
"Thanks love! Now, I think we should play the what we're thankful for game..."
"I'm thankful for your amazing cooking skills." I jokingly reply while also being serious. If it was me all alone I'd be eating a TV dinner.
"Well, I'm thankful for your love, it's very warm and secure." She replies warmly
"Damn... Of course you would one up me...I also love your ass..." I joke out
She chuckled but she also seemed a bit sad.
"Yours is nice too... However, for me it's your eyes. Looking into them has an ability to bring me out of my worst moments. Your gaze says so much to me when words fail us. I'm incredibly thankful for them." She breathes out in a vulnerable state.
Okay, I'm done joking around
"Wow.. Baby.. Shit.." I stutter overwhelmed by all the love. She just smiles at me lovingly before scooting her and her plate closer to me and taking my hand in hers.
"I'm thankful for everything about you. Your hands work wonders on me. You know when and how to touch me. You know when to hold me, or when to just hold my hand. When to lay your hand on my leg, or when not to touch me. I'm thankful for your lips... The loving kisses you place on my forehead. The gentle ones on my neck. The magical ones when yours meet mine. Then there are the words you speak out to me. You comfort me when I most need it ... I'm thankful for your mind. You're always so level-headed. When I'm panicked about something you think of ways to fix it. Just like you did today! Then there's your heart, it's so open and welcoming. It loved me, even when I fought it, it was patient. You've always been so patient." I choke out with nothing but pure happiness behind my words.
I look up to see her crying, but also smiling so big.
"Now who's one upping who..." she laughs out at me
"I love you Nat. Completely! Thank you for letting me. You've filled my life to the brim with happiness. My cups overflowing with you in my life.
"I love you so much Y/N! I'm happy I stopped fighting you all those years ago. Your love has saved me! You brought me to life. So thank you for never giving up and for loving me so completely."
She reaches up and cups my cheeks and leans her forehead against mine. After about thirty seconds she goes to pull back, but I pull her in and connect our lips. It's soft, and slow, and salty... It was starting to get heated but then the stupid timer went off and it was now time to remove the pies... How rude
Y/N's POV
That was intense, and perfect, and cut way too short by the pies. As I pull the pies out, Nat's cleaning up the table.
"Baby, what do you want me to pack you for your mission leftovers?" I ask
"Um... some ham, mac and cheese and veggies please!"
~~~~~~~
So, I think it's time for the Christmas magic she was worried about missing out on. I took Nat upstairs and ran her a bath. Convincing her to relax. Then I got to work. I set the living room up with fluffy blankets and I put the best Christmas movies on the coffee table. I quickly cut some papers up, making snowflakes and laying them around. I hung some mistletoe, then went upstairs to lay some fluffy socks and Christmas PJs on the bed for her. I jumped into my own matching set then went down to make us some cocoa, and cut us up some pie, then put them on the coffee table. Then I ran to the closet and set the boxed tree and bin of ornaments in the living room. I heard the door to my room open and prepared myself to meet her at the bottom of the stairs to greet my love under the mistletoe. My final step was to press play on "All I Want for Christmas" by the capitalism queen of Christmas, Mariah Carey
Nat's POV
I stepped out into Y/N's room and saw some cute Christmas PJ's on the bed with fluffy socks. I threw them on and went to leave the room, and then I heard THE SONG.
What is she up to?
I walk down to see her in the same attire and she's smiling up at me.
"What's going on?"
"Look up!" She says with a smile and twinkle in her eyes.
I look up to see mistletoe... Magic!
I leaned in immediately, wasting no time, capturing her in a loving and powerful kiss. It's far too short, as she pulls away and leads me into the living room.
We walk in and I see loads of fluffy blankets, cocoa, our pie, and y/f/c/m loaded up on the TV already. Then I see she pulled the tree out so we can decorate it together while we watch movies. My hearts so full, she is giving me as much magic as she can since she knew how sad I was to lose any of it ...
"Baby, this is so nice ... Thank you my love" I say on the verge of tears.
She grabs my hand and pulls me down to enjoy our cocoa and pie. It was a lovely night! She let me place the angel up top, and I jokingly tried to lift her up there. She really is my angel. The night was full of Christmas spirit, and I thought it was over as we climbed into bed but I was proven wrong.
Y/N's POV
I got her this personalized locket. It's a nice sized locket with a photo of us from one of Stark's parties on one side and on the other side is a picture of us sleeping that Wanda had taken of us at one of the Avengers movie nights. It's a heart shaped locket--cliche, I know, but it's personalized with The Black Widow symbol. I put it in a box, then I added some wallet sized photos of us in it, then I wrapped it up. 

"Natty, before we go to bed I wanted to give you something."

"What is it? Why did you get me something?" She questions  

"Early Christmas gift, here!" I say with my arm extended out

"Baby, no! It can wait. I don't have anything." She whines

"You're more than enough! Also, the mixers all your doing, so you did have something."

Nat's POV

I reluctantly take the box from my beautiful girlfriend's hands, and open it to see photos. They're perfect, the scandalous one even more so, straight to my wallet they go. Then I see a velvet box, scared it will be a ring. I'd say yes in a heartbeat, but I want to be the one to ask. I open it to see a custom necklace and I'm speechless. It's beautiful and the sentimentality of it has me ready to cry.

"My love, I don't know what to say, how will I ever top this?"

"You can start by topping me..." She laughs out but I hear some seriousness in her tone and I'm more than happy to oblige

"Gladly!" I whisper back seductively before abruptly pulling her into the bed with me. 

~~~~~ No SMUT ~~~~~ My apologies ~~~~~ Maybe one day I'll write some ~~~~~

"That was ... perfect" Y/N says while trying to still catch her breath back

"Yeah you are..." I say while slowly falling asleep on top of her, enjoying being in her embrace.

2,635 Words ... There will be a Part 2 <3 Kaitlyn (: