Natasha and Y/n were soon making their way into the party together, hand in hand walking slowly, they were obviously in before all the guests came so Y/n had a little bit of time to play around with herself before the room pilled up.

"Uncle Steve, play balloon with me!" Y/n said excitedly hitting a balloon at Steve's head making him chuckle, he hit it back to her making her screech with laughter before she hit it back and it was going back and forth between them as Natasha walked over to the bar as she usually does.

She wasn't the biggest party, dancing person, she preferred to watch it, she wouldn't want to miss it, she just wanted to watch it from afar, she'd always watch as her daughter ran across the dance floor and then would dance with her uncles in a funny way.

The girl never failed to make Natasha laugh, she'd be getting swung around by someone or she'd run about screaming and bump into someone accidentally which would make Natasha laugh a lot, Y/n would probably end up coming over to Natasha after a little while for her fruit shoot.

Skipping an hour or so, Natasha was actually on the dance floor herself surprisingly, Y/n had suggested she came on and when Natasha said that she didn't want to, Y/n put on her super sad face and even added tears which made Natasha feel guilty.

"I am never dancing again" Natasha mumbled taking a seat on the sofa and taking her heels off with a sigh and closing her eyes, her arm above her head. Y/n giggled and climbed up onto her lap, sitting in her thighs as her hands sit on her chest, holding herself up.

"Yes you are mama, you need to dance with me again soon" Y/n spoke before crawling forward slowly and cuddling into Natasha's chest, Natasha hummed wrapping an arm around her small child and rubbed her back, trying her very best not to fall asleep in this comfy chair.

"Mama you can't fall asleep at the party! That's silly" Y/n's voice made Natasha jump as she opened her eyes and sat up slowly holding onto Y/n, she rose to her feet and held Y/n on her front as she made her way back over to the bar.

"Do you want to sit here with mama or, go and dance again" Natasha asked tapping her knee, Y/n chose to stay with her mother and sat on a bar stool behind the counter with a juice box in her hand as she sipped away, watching her mother serve people.

"Go see Auntie Wan Wan" Y/n said excitedly placing her juice box down in front of Natasha and running off to Wanda, who'd just arrived back from putting the boys to bed, Vision was with them so they weren't alone, Y/n ran up to her and wrapped her arms around her.

"Hello my love" Wanda smiled kneeling down and holding Y/n's hands, Y/n giggled and instantly wrapped her arms around Wanda's neck and pressed a sweet kiss to Wanda's cheek, causing a small lip stick print to press against her face making her giggle again.

"I danced with mama Wan Wan!" Y/n said happily jumping up and down, Wanda's eyes widened as she gasped which made Y/n smile, she held her arms up and Wanda lifted her onto her front, then her hip before walking to the dance floor and dancing around with Y/n in her arms.

She was bouncing Y/n up and down making her screech with laughter and spinning her about, Natasha was watching them for the bar and she was smiling like mad, watching her sister and daughter happy together, they were the reason she was so happy.

The party was on for hours and it was starting to wrap up, Y/n was still dancing with Tony who was slightly drunk but Natasha was watching the pair from the sofa like a hawk making sure nothing would go wrong, but everything seemed alright between them.

As she was talking to Maria, her little girl wandered over to her rubbing her eyes and standing in front of her with a sleepy expression making Maria chuckle as she kind of just stood there in front of Natasha silently, Natasha smiled and leaned forward, pulling her hands down from her eyes.

"Hello there, what's up" Natasha asked holding Y/n's hands in her own and rubbing her thumb over her knuckle, Y/n let out a hum as her eyes were practically closing on their own already as she stood up, Natasha took that as a sign to lift her onto her lap.

"Tired" Y/n mumbled placing her hand on Natasha's chest and resting her head on her shoulder, Natasha patted her back softly and kissed the side of her head. She restarted her conversation with Maria as her daughter lay tiredly on her chest, ready to fall asleep any minute.

"Alright, people home time, that a way!" Tony slurred and shouted telling the guests to leave, pointing in a random direction before blasting his iron hand into the wall creating a hole, Y/n let out a scream as did a few others at the noise and the bang.

"TONY" Natasha shouted over to Tony, who turned around to her as she shook her head at him, he sighed quietly and took his hand off, placing it down and telling everyone to leave again, before going over to Y/n and apologising to her for scaring her.

Later, everyone had left and it was just the team and Maria in the room now, everyone was tired, some had already fallen asleep. Y/n fell asleep on Natasha's chest, curled in a ball with a blanket draped over her back, Maria had fallen asleep beside Natasha, her head on her arm.

//

my english teacher rubbed my back today and asked me if i was okay i love her sooooo much