That idiot upstairs who has been playing for eight and a half years and only reached the fourth level of alchemy, come on, brother, tell you what a genius is, I don't need to give an example myself. Knowing the desert Antelope? Level 9 in architecture, level 8 in alchemy! My mother is so fat, you know? After two and a half years in the game, she is already level 99 boss, and level 9 in alchemy! There are many others, so I won't give examples , These are not us Chinese people. Just because you are stupid doesn't mean everyone else is stupid."

"Applause upstairs."

"Xiao Wang next door can never be a biochemical person, but he is a child prodigy secretly cultivated by the state. Back then in 1999, the prophet exposed his information and poured black water on him, which attracted the state to come forward." "I know Wang

Ye This man, he was a well-known abused child in our area when he was a child. He was almost beaten to death by his alcoholic father once, and he was on the news. Later, he didn't go to school, and he has been missing since then. It should be a special case for the country to discover him. , specially cultivated."

"Xiao Wang next door had such experiences when he was a child? Is it true or not?" "

It should be true. It is said that Wai Guoren kidnapped his parents and forced him to come forward. He also exposed his news on the Internet. , I want moral kidnapping."

"Wai Guoren is so strange, why is he staring at Xiao Wang next door, as if he wanted to tear him apart." "

Boys, there is a shoe teacher! It's time to come up with a god, but the little Wang next door beat their gods and angels in the past."

"Wow! The little Wang next door is amazing!"

"Papa, please accept my worship! Shoe teacher get out!"

"Everyone, go and see! The Bureau of Abilities announced several tasks that Xiao Wang next door has done in recent years. I am going crazy! The genius is too scary! Xiao Wang next door is not human!" "Ah, I saw it,

I I want to offer my knee to Xiao Wang next door, and he actually developed the genetic evolution medicine! God, do you still remember the fragment of the paper that mocked Xiao Wang next door for submitting to a certain magazine on the forum? The genetic evolution potion formula!"

"Damn! It feels like the world is going crazy. There was a treasure in front of me back then, but I laughed at it with everyone..." "

Extraordinary! The latest news, next door Xiaowang Wang Ye I just got the nine levels of refining medicine, magic circle, and summoning, and now I am already level nine of the six majors!"

Countless people on the earth are discussing Xiao Wang next door, and Shuangyuexing is the same.

In fact, the most dumbfounded ones are probably the teachers and students of Meteor Magic School.

Hey, Xiao Yezi is too scary, he created this achievement, which student can surpass it in the future?

In the future, I am afraid that countless generations of Meteorite students will look up to this senior's achievements.

Hey, now Xiao Yezi has become the best example that all the professors use to teach students.

Now the school is full of roars from professors:

"Are you amazing? Do you think you are better than Wang Ye? He is proficient in seven majors, and has reached level nine in six majors. Do you know how old he is now? He is only sixteen years old." What about you? Just say what you have to be proud of?"