Chapter 346-347

Chapter 346 Awakening of the Extraordinary, Birth of a Monster

boom!

The bear's head exploded.

Flesh was scattered all over the place.

The huge body more than four meters high crashed down, right on top of the off-road vehicle.

crunch! The front hood of the car was crushed and the front window shattered.

The driver crawled to the back of the car, and the front door was deformed and couldn't be opened.

The search and rescue personnel who yelled Ula fell unconscious beside the car, with blood overflowing from their mouths and noses.

The gun-wielding search and rescue officer in the car was still shooting back. What he was thinking of was the powerful frozen mighty man who was as calm and indifferent as an iceberg, but he kept firing his pistol as a machine gun, and couldn't stop. The roaring sound proved that he was only a hair away from madness.

The bear hit by the bullet kept roaring and sprinting forward, and it even used the bear paw to block the bullets that hit the delicate parts of the eyes and nose.

"Ahhh !

"

The bullets are gone.

The search and rescue team members in the car let out a roar, dropped their pistols, grabbed a rod for rescuing wild animals, and rushed out.

The search and rescue team members who climbed over from the driver's seat couldn't reach out and failed to grab their companions. They watched helplessly as their companions stepped on the unconscious companions beside the car and stumbled.

The giant bear rushed over.

The driver screamed and took out his self-defense dagger and rushed out of the car.

Seeing is a series of tragedies.

Wang Ye, who had turned his head to look at the scene for a while, finally made a move: "Xiao Guang, dinner is ready."

"Hey!"

A golden and extremely beautiful bug flashed in the air.

A large number of invisible bugs pounced on the bear.

After meeting each other, the bear suddenly let out a stern roar and fell down.

In less than a moment, the bear's body shrank rapidly.

The two search and rescue team members who were about to desperately looked at the bear that suddenly fell to the ground and kept shrinking, dragged their unconscious companions and ran away.

This place is too weird, let's run away quickly!

"Hey, do you want to get in the car?" A young voice suddenly came out.

As soon as the two search and rescue personnel turned their heads, they saw a dark green RV parked in the grass half a person's height.

The door of the caravan was opened, and a young black-haired boy poked his head out.

Humanity! car! Safety!

The two search and rescue personnel dragged their companions and ran towards the RV without hesitation.

As soon as the two got into the car, they lifted their companions up and put them on the sofa, panting heavily and urged: "Run! Get out of here!" "Don't worry,

both bears are dead, you don't need to go back to the car to take your Have you brought all the equipment?" The boy smiled.

"There are weird things here, maybe there are some mutated germs, in short, get out of here quickly." One of the search and rescue personnel hurriedly said.

"Go and get things, it's okay. You hurry up, I have other things to do." The boy turned to urge the two search and rescue team members.

The two search and rescue team members looked at each other, and then looked at the two dead bears not far from the window, finally mustered some courage.

The search and rescue team member who shot the bear slapped his chest, "I'll go!" How could the people of the Xiong Kingdom be afraid of two dead bears?

When the driver saw his companion get off the car and run to the off-road vehicle to get equipment, he also rushed out.

They didn't dare to procrastinate, and they didn't dare to look at the two bears -- they did. The two bears, whether they were shot or headshot, now only had two bear skins left.

The two search and rescue team members made strange noises—they were not afraid of bears, but they were afraid of invisible monsters. They carried a bunch of equipment on their shoulders and ran back and forth twice. After transferring all the things in the off-road vehicle to the RV, they urged the boy again Quickly close the door and leave.

The teenager closed the door and the car started moving.

The two search and rescue team members did not notice that the two bear skins suddenly flew up and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Two more bear skins appeared in the worm nest.

Jin Zhizhu looked down on these two bear skins very much. He had just entered the first level of Warcraft, and the fur and minions didn't have much energy yet, and the flesh and blood were eaten up by Xiaoguang and them.

But there are many people who can tan animal skins in the insect nest, but none of them are willing to do it.

Jin Zhizhu couldn't see the waste, so he finally took the two bear skins for disposal.

Chonglao looked at Jin Spider, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt that this man had the appearance of a housekeeper, and he was born to work hard.

The two search and rescue team members did not notice that there was no driver in the front of the car. They were relieved to see that the car had left the spot quickly.

Now they finally had time to check on their comatose companion.

"It's best not to touch him. You dragged him away just now, which made him hurt even more." The boy spoke in a somewhat awkward Xiong Guoyu.

The two search and rescue team members immediately dared not touch the unconscious companion casually.

The search and rescue team member who was in charge of driving in the off-road vehicle asked calmly: "Do you know what happened to him? Was he injured by a bear?" The

driver did not see the process of the companion's coma.

The same was true for the other man. He was shooting at the chasing bear when he heard his companion who had already grabbed the edge of the car door let out a Ulla roar, and then he didn't respond.

Wang Ye leaned over to hold the unconscious man's wrist, put it down after a while, and said, "He just woke up, and the power of his mind exploded." "..." The two

search and rescue team members opened their mouths wide. Why do you suddenly feel that the boy's Xiong Guoyu is difficult to understand?

The driver suddenly said: "That giant bear's head will explode, has something to do with my companion?"

Wang Ye nodded.

The driver looked down at his companion, his eyes full of fiery enthusiasm.

wake up! The power of thought! This is the rhythm of fire. The Xiong people like this kind of supernatural science fiction program.

"Then is he exhausted now, or is he exhausted mentally?" the driver asked very understandingly.

Wang Ye: "Mental exhaustion. He shouldn't be awakening at this time, but he happened to be in the place where the energy exploded, and when he encountered a critical moment, he forced a breakthrough." "Is mental exhaustion

and forced breakthrough bad?" The driver looked serious.

Another search and rescue team member: Wait, why are your words so strange? Brother, do you believe that?

"It's very bad. If there is no good treatment, this person will become a vegetable. Even if this person can be revived, he will no longer be able to become a superhuman, and he will have severe headaches in the future." According to Wang Ye The medical method speculates.

Two search and rescue team members: "..."

The search and rescue team members who had been silent all this time suddenly asked, "How do you know so much?"

"Because I study medicine, I have seen such cases." Wang Ye said calmly.

"Is there no way to cure it?" The two search and rescue team members didn't really believe in Wang Ye, but felt that the young man was weird.

Well, since they accepted this search and rescue mission and came to this wilderness, they encountered nothing normal.

Whether it's abnormally growing plants, gigantic animals, or the awakening of companions' abilities...

Wang Ye: "I know you don't believe me, and you won't agree to me treating your companions, so if you need it in the future, In the trading shop of the game "Extremely Dangerous", I want to buy potions for mental relief, potions for restoring mental power, and potions for awakening. Since you are members of the search and rescue team and we met by fate, one potion only costs 100,000 After paying, please don't forget to include the delivery address on this side of the earth."

Two search and rescue team members: "..." Has this child been poisoned by playing too many games?

Wang Ye snapped his fingers: "By the way, this one can persist for about a month. If there is no potion treatment after a month, unless a holy-level therapist takes action or has a holy-level potion, he will probably only be a vegetable. Don't ask me how much a bottle of holy potion costs, you can't afford it."

Two search and rescue team members: "..."

"Ah, I almost forgot. If you don't have enough money or game currency to pay, you can use this to pay." Wang Ye took out a piece of stone, showed it to the search and rescue team, and asked them to take a picture with their mobile phone .

"This kind of stone is only useful to me. It is similar to the pieces of a puzzle. If you find a lot, you are welcome to hang it on the trading shop. I will buy it. It can be exchanged for potions, weapons, armor, energy jewelry, and money. One is worth 100,000 game coins."

If it wasn't for the fact that his companion was still lying there unconscious, and they were rescued, the two search and rescue team members really wanted to persuade the boy to go to the hospital for a good checkup.

"Where's your lord? Are you the only one in the car? Where's the driver? Damn, why doesn't this car have a driver?!" The two search and rescue team members finally noticed the strangeness of the front of the car, and were frightened to touch their weapons everywhere.

Wang Ye turned his head and looked over, "Oh, my car is the crystallization of the highest technology. It has a global automatic navigation system, a fully automatic driving system, an anti-missile system, and a protection force that can resist the explosion of a 50 million-ton nuclear bomb. It can be used in any extreme environment."

Two search and rescue team members: "..." This child must have drunk at least three bottles of vodka!

However, the fully automatic navigation system and the fully automatic driving system are not uncommon. The two search and rescue team members looked at each other and wiped their sweat, feeling that they were making a fuss.

Wang Ye suddenly said again: "Driving 700 meters to the east, there are people calling for help."

Just as the two search and rescue team members wanted to ask how you knew, their walkie-talkies sounded emergency calls at the same time.

Luckily they brought their gear with them.

When the RV arrived at the emergency scene, three search and rescue team members were hiding in the car and died.

Outside the car, a group of gray-furred giant wolves surrounded the car, and two wolves jumped onto the car, clawing at the roof with their claws.

Most of the windows have been destroyed.

The search and rescue team inside the car is using everything that can block the windows to prevent the giant wolves from entering.

But just looking at the number and size of the giant wolves, we know that it is only a matter of time before they rush into the car and drag all the search and rescue team members inside out to eat them.

All three search and rescue team members were injured, and the bloody smell stimulated the group of giant wolves even more.

However, the bullets of the three search and rescue team members were also used up, and the guns and bullets they brought were not many, and they were all equipped with an average of one among the three.

Such a quantity was definitely enough in the past, but now they can't wait to equip each of them with an individual bazooka and a Destroyer machine gun.

Seeing that their companions were in danger, the two search and rescue team members were terrified to death.

Wang Ye: "Dahei!"

"Woof!" A black dog that was a circle bigger than these giant wolves suddenly appeared not far from the front of the car.

"Aww!" Dahei raised his head and let out a wolf howl.

Wang Ye: "..." Okay, dogs are domesticated from wolves, and it doesn't seem so strange for Dahei to return to his ancestors now.

But Dahei has no intention of returning to its ancestors at all, it just wants to make a sound.

Just when Dahei flicked his tail, intending to show these giant wolves how powerful he is.

A larger snow wolf appeared.

It is like an elf in the forest, and also like the strongest man in this wilderness, approaching here step by step with the steps of a king.

"Wow!" The wolf pack leader who was besieging the off-road vehicle howled at the pack, then bowed his head to the snow wolf and retreated into the forest first.

The other giant wolves also quickly retreated into the nearby woods in silence, and then quickly moved away.

Wang Ye: What a style!

The big black dog had an unhappy face. Is white hair amazing? In the animal world, white hairs are eliminated, black is the strongest!

The search and rescue team members in the off-road vehicle: Are we saved? Or encountered a more terrifying existence? Will the two super giant wolves, black and white, fight? Please fight quickly.

The RV stopped, and Wang Ye leaned out from the open window, waving happily: "Xue, are you patrolling the territory?"

Snow Wolf: ... I just come out for a walk.

The search and rescue team members cried with joy: This kid knows Ju Xuelang? That's great!

Snow Wolf didn't like to show up in front of people, and disappeared after a while.

The three search and rescue team members who were trapped in the off-road vehicle were still in shock when they turned into the RV.

When they saw Dahei walking into the car, they all stood up in fright, looking for places to hide or prepare to attack.

"This is my Dahei, don't be nervous." Wang Ye stroked Dahei's head and neck with a smile.

Dahei ignored these Xiongguo big men, and walked gracefully to the front passenger seat of the car, occupying the best viewing position.

Wang Ye: Is Dahei learning from Snow Wolf? It seems to have discovered the unspeakable truth.

Xiaoguang landed on the top of Dahei's head: "Hey!" I like your tough and earthy look.

"Woof~" The big black dog grinned, no matter how you looked at it, it seemed to be smiling.

It is neither stupid nor rustic, it was actually a high-level monster before it was alive.

The three-eyed magic dog is what it is talking about.

It's just that its third magic eye will not appear easily, and once it appears, it will be desperate.

But what the beauty bug says is what it is. Dahei flicked his tail happily.

Five giants from the Xiong Kingdom gathered to explain the situation to each other. When they heard that the other two encountered two giant bears and were dying when their lives were dying, the two giant bears died strangely, and their comatose companions might have awakened their abilities.

The three search and rescue team members who had just been rescued all had the same expression: How much did you drink?

The two search and rescue team members wanted to pull Wang Ye over to confirm that they were telling the truth, but turned around and found that the young boy was already sitting in the driver's seat.

On the way, the five search and rescue team members successively received calls for help from several teams.

Wang Ye was very talkative, so he drove the RV to the wilderness to find people according to the direction they asked for help.

A total of 30 search and rescue teams came. This number may not seem large, but they are professional search and rescue personnel.

Moreover, the villagers have sent hundreds of people to search the vicinity of the village and the camp, but no missing persons were found. These professional search and rescue team members are responsible for searching and rescue in the depths of the more dangerous wilderness.

They are also equipped with two small drones, and two computers that can receive images, plus ten off-road vehicles and professional search and rescue equipment.

Although the first day of search and rescue was not smooth, nothing happened anyway.

The next day the difficulty began to increase, and the wilderness became strange even to the old ranger and the old hunter.

On the third day, the last day of the search and rescue plan, it was also today. Not long after they started the search and rescue, the team members encountered various difficulties and troubles.

The native creatures in this wilderness seemed to have mutated all of a sudden!

Not only did they grow in size, but they also became aggressive, as if they had been hungry for a long time.

Pity them experienced search and rescue team members, some were chased by hungry beasts, some encountered unsolvable blood-sucking insects, some encountered huge birds chasing them, and some even encountered a group of rabbits.

But those rabbits seemed to have taken swelling agent, each of them grew to more than half a meter high, and their hind legs could break the glass of their bulletproof car, and the thick pure metal door and body were bumped by them.

Some team members ran slower than the rabbit, and one leg was kicked off abruptly.

The most frightening thing is that these rabbits actually want to eat people!

If it wasn't for the fact that they were carrying guns, someone later thought of using torches and fire extinguishers to scare these beasts and bugs, and Wang Ye arrived in time, and they might have been planted in this wilderness.

Some of the rescued search and rescue team members were dumbfounded when they saw a dark green RV flying over from the wilderness.

The search and rescue team leader suddenly remembered that a team member contacted him before and mentioned to him that he saw a flying RV.

Dare to feel that the other party didn't drink too much, but he really saw it.

And the owner of the RV saved them all!

In two hours, Wang Ye rescued a total of 21 search and rescue team members from the wilderness, half of them were injured, and four of them were seriously injured.

Wang Ye showed his medical skills, which looked very ancient.

Gold needles were pricked to stop bleeding, unknown medicine was poured into the mouth, a kind of black mud was applied to the splints and broken parts of the broken bones, and a transparent glue was used to smear the cracked wounds with needles and threads, including the internal organs...

However, those seriously injured who looked very dangerous were rescued right away.

As long as people are out of danger, Wang Ye will let go. Just wait for these people to contact the outside, and send a helicopter to pick up these people and send them to a large hospital for treatment.

In the absence of other doctors, the search and rescue team could only let this young boy who looked only in his teens help his partner.

This little guy seems to be really powerful, it can be called miraculous!

The search and rescue team was particularly ashamed. They came to save people, but in the end it was their turn to be rescued by tourists.

There are so many big men in the caravan, which looks small from the outside, but it is strange that it is not very crowded.

At this time, these big men were all shocked by the changes in the wilderness, and some of them were still curious about the unconscious companion who was said to have awakened abilities, but no one noticed this.

"We can't stay in this wilderness anymore. The changes here are too weird. We have to report to the higher authorities. Little guy, what about your adults? Can we leave here quickly?" The search and rescue captain looked at the closed bedroom door behind him. I really want to lead all the search and rescue team members out of this wilderness as soon as possible.

The deputy captain reminded: "Captain, there are still some team members who have not been found. We must find them before we can leave." "Didn't they say that they

are already evacuating? The last time that group of people contacted them was where they were?" the captain hurriedly asked road.

"It's at point C27, there's a small lake there." Someone took out a map and circled the gathering place of the remaining team members.

"Contact them and tell them to evacuate immediately without waiting for us!" the captain ordered.

The liaison officer immediately contacted the search and rescue team, but there was only a rustle on the intercom.

The captain and vice-captain look at each other.

"What's going on? Why can't I contact them suddenly? When was the last time I contacted them?" the captain asked.

"About three hours ago?" The liaison was not too sure.

"Let's go to that small lake to check the situation first. If they're not there..." the vice-captain gritted his teeth: "The others leave this wilderness immediately, and I'll stay and look for someone." Others disagreed, but the vice-captain expressed

his They have the most experience in wilderness survival and finding people. In the end, these search and rescue team members almost quarreled over who stayed.

"Okay, stop arguing, maybe they are still at the previous location?" After the search and rescue team leader stopped the team members, he came to discuss with Wang Ye and asked if he could go to the small lake.

Wang Ye looked at the location of the small lake and nodded. Coincidentally, this small lake is also the destination he wants to go to.

Wang Ye tried his best to control the flying speed, but still rushed to the small lake after ten minutes.

The search and rescue team members were full of hope, but when they got here, they did not see the remaining nine search and rescue team members.

But they didn't know that when they got out of the car to look for the traces left by the nine search and rescue team members, in a small lake not far away, the people who were looking were waving their arms and calling them loudly.

The remaining nine search and rescue team members are here.

These nine people formed a small team and operated drones to cooperate with the search.

With the help of drones, they were the first team to discover the abnormal changes in the wilderness, and they were also the first to remind other search and rescue team members not to go deep into the wilderness, urging them to evacuate as soon as possible.

While urging his teammates to withdraw quickly, the team is also evacuating.

On the way, they occasionally found that walking in this direction has the fewest wild animals, so they naturally chose this road.

When they came to the small lake, they decided to take a little rest and informed the other teams where they were staying.

But who would have thought that when they finished their repairs and decided to leave, they didn't know what was going on, their car couldn't go out after driving, and it kept spinning in place.

The small lake that was originally used as a camp was no longer visible, only a meadow taller than a person could be seen.

None of the nine dared to drive fast, for fear of falling into the swamp.

Then I don't know whether it was lucky or unlucky, they found the missing person they were looking for in this search and rescue, or ten people together.

Two of the ten people were seriously injured, and the others had wounds of varying degrees.

As long as the missing persons who were able to move saw them, they rushed up and asked them for food and water, as if they would grab them if they didn't give them.

Search and rescue teams provided food and water to the missing, but were also wary of the ten men.

The condition of these ten people looked too abnormal. Except for those who were seriously injured and unable to move, the rest were like wild animals.

Wang Ye stood outside the small lake, something touched his nerves.

"Demon energy?" Lei Mu was surprised.

At this moment, Mr. Chong also came out of the RV and walked over to his apprentice.

"Did you feel it? Demon energy."

Demon energy is not magic power.

Wang Ye's expression was also rare and dignified: "I didn't expect that there would be demons here."

"It's not a demon." Zong Lao shook his head: "It's a naturally awakened monster. Monsters and demons are two different things, but they emit similar auras, full of greed, tyranny and darkness." "How to distinguish between the two

? "Wang Ye asked.

Zong Lao replied: "We generally believe that demons can communicate, but monsters cannot communicate. One has wisdom, but the other has lost its wisdom."

Zong Lao half warned and half reminded: "A burst of energy can stimulate human awakening, and the same It can also stimulate human beings to become monsters. Phases are born from the heart, what kind of existence you want to become and what kind of power you awaken are also controlled by your heart. In addition, it is very difficult to awaken into a superhuman, and you want to degenerate into a monster It's much easier."

Wang Ye: It's over, it's over!

Is he going to bear a big, big karma?

Because the test tablet will shatter, it has something to do with him.

The stone tablet of Biansheng is also a key item for suppressing the energy eye. When the stone tablet shatters, the energy eye that has been suppressed for many years will erupt once.

This is still a state where the energy eye is not fully opened nor fully erupted. If the energy eye is fully opened...

the worst thing is that the energy can resonate.

The energy eye here emits so much energy, and when the energy radiates to the surroundings, first the energy eye in the nearest East Jinshanling will loosen, and then emit more energy.

If one influences the other, the whole earth will probably enter the era of energy explosion in a short time.

With the awakening of extraordinary people, people will naturally degenerate into monsters. And there must be much more monsters than superhumans in the early stage.

There are also ordinary animals and plants transformed into monsters and magic plants. Ninety percent of these monsters and plants will become hostile to humans.

Originally, the earth could slowly enter the era of the extraordinary, and there was a buffer time, but now... is this going to run forward?

But this is really not what he did on purpose, who would have thought that the stele would be a test? It will be broken after the exam!

Wang Ye said that he would not recite this cause and effect. He was wronged!