Chapter 178-179

Chapter 178 Contract and Magic Tower

Wang Ye didn't want Jin Yuanhui to live in the worm's nest.

Jin Yuanhui is different from the Mad Medicine King. How come the Mad Medicine King has the affection for him to inherit the Pharmacopoeia and help him convert to Undead, and the Mad Drug King who just started to convert to Undead is not his opponent at all in terms of force value.

If the Crazy Medicine King wants to make trouble, Wang Ye can handle him with one hand.

But even if Jin Yuanhui fell asleep, he could still use his soul power to manipulate a tenth-level magic weapon. Moreover, neither of them has the slightest emotional foundation, but one is strong and the other is weak, and the weak has a lot of good things that make the strong covetous.

Wang Ye didn't want to test Jin Yuanhui's character. Even if the mad drug king said that Lao Jin was okay.

As for Jin Yuanhui's property, it doesn't matter if he wants points or not. He can get the treasures in the magic tower by breaking through the level. Clear all the levels in the magic tower.

In the same way, most of Jin Yuanhui's inheritance is also in the magic tower. After passing through the magic tower, he can almost learn Jin Yuanhui's alchemy knowledge.

In this way, Wang Ye was naturally not interested in the transaction conditions proposed by Jin Yuanhui. No matter how he thinks about it, the disadvantages of the transaction outweigh the advantages. He doesn't want to live in fear every day, worrying all day long that a holy old monster will bite him back, and he doesn't even feel safe when he goes home.

Seeing that the Crazy Medicine King couldn't help, Lei Mu kept silent. Jin Yuanhui peeked at Lei Mu several times, wanting to chat with him. But...he is really afraid of the demons. Even if the demons don't look very powerful, he can fight three of them, but he doesn't want to get close.

Jin Yuanhui saw the crazy drug king winking at him desperately, and thought that Lei Mu seemed to be very interested in the magic book he put on the bedside. He was so blessed for a moment, he opened his mouth and said to Wang Ye: "Not only can I give both the inheritance and the magic tower to you. You, I can also personally point out and teach you to learn alchemy, not only you, but also that demon."

When Lei Mu heard Jin Yuanhui mentioning himself, he naturally looked up.

Seeing Lei Mu's "longing" gaze, Wang Ye immediately thought that Lei Mu wanted to worship Jin Yuanhui as his teacher and learn alchemy from him, after all, he was a holy alchemist. And the most powerful dean of the Alchemy Academy of Meteor Magic School is just an eighth-level alchemy master.

As the head of the family, the eldest child in the family wants to learn, how can dad not support it?

I haven't seen many parents on the earth. In order to make their children become talents, they send their children to various interest classes even if they sell everything they want and tighten their belts. They are desperate for a school district room.

There is a big difference between having a teacher and not having a teacher. It is even more different if a well-known master teacher gives advice in person.

"I can agree to your transaction terms, but we must sign a contract of allegiance to magic with a time limit of ten years." Wang Ye put forward his conditions.

Ten years is enough for him to rise to level ninety-nine. If he is lucky, he may find the key to break through level ninety-nine and rise to level one hundred of players, which is the tenth level of Shuangyuexing. And as long as he reaches level ninety-nine, with the help of causal skills, he will not be afraid of any holy level.

Jin Yuanhui was not angry at the fact that a little brat proposed the conditions for his loyalty to the saint. He and everyone present knew that Wang Ye didn't really want his loyalty, but just for self-protection.

Because partnership contracts are not the safest.

No matter what, it is a good thing for Wang Yeken to let go, and the specific conditions can be discussed later.

Jin Yuanhui sent Lei Mu a soul wave expressing his gratitude. He saw that after he spoke, Lei Mu looked up at Wang Ye, and that look was obviously helping him.

Lei Mu didn't know that he just glanced at it, causing Wang Ye and Jin Yuanhui to misunderstand deeply...

Whatever the cause, the result wasn't bad anyway?

In a friendly atmosphere where both sides were willing to take a step back, the two sides started negotiations again, and finally got a result of the negotiations that both parties were quite satisfied with.

Wang Ye agreed with Jin Yuanhui to live in the insect nest space, and provided him with a certain amount of spirit water stock solution every half a month, but Jin Yuanhui's body could only live in the isolation room.

Wang Ye also made it clear that Jin Yuanhui was too strong, and he was afraid that Jin Yuanhui would forcibly absorb the energy in the insect nest, so the main body had to stay in the quarantine area.

At the same time, Jin Yuanhui must make a ten-year loyalty contract with Wang Ye.

The content of the contract includes confidentiality clauses and mutual non-injury agreement clauses.

The confidentiality clause stated that Jin Yuanhui was not allowed to disclose anything related to Wang Ye without Wang Ye's permission, including but not limited to the worm nest and everything in the worm nest, and all private information of Wang Ye.

And the effective time of this confidentiality clause will not only be ten years, but throughout Jin Yuanhui's life.

The mutual non-injury clause states that Jin Yuanhui cannot take the initiative to harm Wang Ye, and Wang Ye's approved Relatives, friends, partners, personal property and residence, etc.

If the content of the above contract is violated, Jin Yuanhui's soul will be scattered.

In addition to this contract, in exchange, Jin Yuanhui also needs to give Wang Ye his magic tower, including all the property in the tower, and all the points of the City of Knowledge accumulated so far. The inheritance should also be passed on to Wang Ye and Lei Mu.

Jin Yuanhui also fought for some conditions that are beneficial to him. For example, Wang Ye must take him out of the secret realm of the City of Desperation and wake him up within ten years. In addition, he can give his inheritance crystal ball to the two of them. , but personally give advice until the day when his ten-year allegiance expires, and teaching is not included.

In addition, if it violates Jin Yuanhui's principles of life and exceeds his ability, Jin Yuanhui has the right to refuse Wang Ye's order.

There are also levels in the magic tower that need to be broken by the two of them by themselves. Only by breaking through all the levels of disciples below level five can the magic tower be taken away.

Jin Yuanhui said that his request was already very low. Originally, he had agreed with Haiwang that if he himself did not wake up, but a disciple inherited his inheritance, then if he wanted to take away the magic tower, he had to break through to the ninth level. The level that the disciple breaks through is a more difficult level for the experiencer.

Even so, the magic tower that the disciple could take away was not the original tower, but a copy tower that replicated 90% of its functions.

At this time, Wang Ye still didn't quite understand the difference between the copy tower and the magic tower.

Jin Yuanhui thought that Wang Ye knew the preciousness of the magic tower, so he didn't explain much.

The same goes for Mad Yao Wang, who also thought that Wang Ye must know this kind of common sense.

And Lei Mu knew less about the Magic Tower than Wang Ye did.

From the perspective of outsiders, this transaction seems to be Jin Yuanhui's loss, but in fact Jin Yuanhui is willing to agree to this condition, which means that he not only does not feel that he is at a loss, but consciously took advantage of it.

Especially after Jin Yuanhui knew that Lei Mu was not a demon, but a parasitic human being.

Jin Yuanhui immediately felt very kind to Lei Mu, especially curious about how he can transform into a demon, and even more eager.

Lei Mu is also interested in alchemy and quite talented.

This is simply Jin Yuanhui's ideal student. Even if Wang Xiaoye didn't mention the condition of instructing them in alchemy, Jin Yuanhui was willing to hand over his inheritance to Lei Mu to inherit.

As for the points and the magic tower, to Jin Yuanhui, they were belongings outside his body, and he thought he had sold all his family property in exchange for the chance to regenerate himself.

After the family property is gone, you can earn another share or even more. But if life is gone, then there is really nothing.

Wang Ye also felt that he had made a profit.

In particular, he learned from the Mad Medicine King that the magic tower is not just a tower for learning and research. For alchemists, the magic tower is their most powerful magic weapon and weapon. item, get it and earn it.

What's more, this is a magic tower refined by a professional alchemist who has reached the holy level. How about the treasure in the world!

The mad drug king told Wang Ye that after he got the control of the magic tower, he could completely assimilate the magic tower and the insect nest. At that time, not only the space of the insect nest would be greatly increased, but also the insect nest would have a special research area and experience. area, it can also strengthen the attack and defense capabilities of the insect nest.

Now that the insect nest can be upgraded, it is of great benefit to the current Wang Ye. When Wang Ye's level has really improved, and the magic tower is taken down after reaching the ninth level of strength, even if the magic tower is integrated with the insect nest, it will not be of great significance to Wang Ye at that time.

Wang Ye felt reasonable.

After hearing this, Jin Yuanhui couldn't help but said: "Don't tell me, you want a magic tower with me, but you don't know the specific function of my magic tower."

Wang Ye puffed up his chest: "I know now."

Jin Yuanhui: "... Then do you know where the most precious part of my magic tower is?"

Wang Ye: "Where is it?"

"The most valuable part of my magic tower is that there is a mimicry laboratory. As long as you have enough energy, you can mimic all materials of level nine and below, and do various experiments in it Do you know the meaning? That is to say, with this laboratory, you can do all kinds of simulated refining in this laboratory in advance without consuming real materials. The function of the tower is very eye-catching, but because of the material, this function can hardly be replicated."

Jin Yuanhui is infinitely proud of this function. Not counting ancient times, in the known history of the magic world, he is the only alchemist who can do this in the past and present!

Wang Ye's eyes were bright: "There is such a great advantage, you should have said it earlier!"

He said that he had already agreed, and almost missed the treasure. Fortunately, Mu Mu took a look at him~

Jin Yuanhui was extremely depressed, this little guy didn't know how precious his magic tower was, if he had known... If he had known, he would have introduced all the functions of his magic tower in detail, maybe With only the magic tower, he can exchange for the treatment of taking a bath.

Damn it! He thought that his magic tower belonged to the world-known treasure, who would have thought that he would meet such an ignorant person!

Wang Ye turned around and asked if the magic tower of Mad Yao Wang had the same function.

The Crazy Medicine King twitched, admitting that his magic tower was not as high as that of Jin Yuanhui, who specialized in alchemy, but it would not be a problem to get it and feed it to the worm nest, so that the worm nest could be upgraded again.

The Crazy Drug King also mentioned that although his magic tower does not have a mimicry research room, there is a special medicinal material cultivation room in it. It cost almost all of his wealth to hire someone to get it out. The training room on that floor can actually generate various environment to cultivate medicinal materials that need to grow in some extreme or special environments.

"If my magic tower can fuse with your insect nest, a special environment-generating planting area will appear in the insect nest." The mad drug king said proudly.

Wang Ye immediately yearned for it. It turns out that magic towers are such treasures. He really underestimated them before. He wants to order these magic towers!

That's it for the deal.

Although Jin Yuanhui was very depressed, he still had the spirit of contract and formed a loyalty contract with Wang Ye on the spot.

After that, Jin Yuanhui left the worm's nest and manipulated the cyan spider to find the little sea king. He didn't know what he talked to it. In short, Wang Ye's process of transporting Jin Yuanhui's body from the magic tower to the worm's nest isolation room was not hindered in any way.

Jin Yuanhui said that the big bed can be given to Wang Ye, and he can sleep in the wooden basin. Of course, the wooden basin must be filled with pool water.

But Wang Ye no longer wanted that bed. If he didn't want that bed, how could he have lured wolves into the house? Although this wolf is quite easy to talk to so far.

But what he did was wrong.

Lei Mu whispered to Wang Xiaoye: "I'll give you a better one in the future."

Wang Ye burst into laughter immediately. Mumu is the best~!

Jin Yuanhui's body got his wish and fell asleep in the wooden basin with pool of water, and the wooden basin was placed on the big bare bed...

Xiao Haiwang learned that Jin Yuanhui's consciousness was half awake, so he sent the puppet No. 2 to the blue spider, Ask him to help fix it.

Lei Mu is very interested in repairing Puppet Two and wants to get involved. After all, he had repaired most of it before, but due to his ability, he couldn't really repair it.

Jin Yuanhui saw that Lei Mu was interested in repairing Puppet No. 2, so he simply brought Lei Mu and Wang Ye to his side to help him, and instructed them to re-refine spare parts for Puppet No. 2.

Some spare parts do not need to be refined, Neptune has a backup, and they are replaced directly by Puppet No. 2.

But there are too many spare parts that need to be replaced on Puppet No. 2, especially the main heart.

Wang Ye and Lei Mu thought that they had refined a lot of spare parts for Puppet No. No, there are still many problems.

It belongs to the level that non-professionals look okay, and professionals laugh when they see it.

For a puppet whose level nine is close to level ten, it's no wonder that it can be used to refine spare parts of level three or four. Unless they replace all the spare parts in the puppet No. 2 body, including the magic circle and magic pattern, with three or four grades.

Patching is not done casually.

So for the next period of time, while learning alchemy from Jin Yuanhui and repairing Puppet No. 2, Wang Ye and Lei Mu went to the Magic Tower to verify what they had learned.

As for alchemy, Wang Ye's mastery was not as solid as that of Lei Mu, which became his weakness, which caused him to suffer many punishments.

Fortunately, he has a low perception of pain, he can refine medicine, and he can also heal. The sea king chose for them the level that his disciples broke through, so although they went through the level all the way through the pits and stumbles, they didn't die even once.

When every day is extremely fulfilling, the time is really faster than running water, and fifty days have passed in the blink of an eye.

[Congratulations to the player next door Xiao Wang, who successfully survived for fifty consecutive days in the City of Desperation. With additional rewards, the player has gained a total of 220,000 experience points. Players are requested to make persistent efforts, continue to maintain the number of consecutive days of survival, and strive to obtain higher additional rewards. ]

[Congratulations to the player next door, Xiao Wang, after deducting the used experience points, the player's accumulated experience points have reached 688099 points, meeting the upgrade conditions, and the game level has been raised to level 37. 】

Wang Ye was stunned for three seconds when he heard the system's announcement. He didn't jump up until he heard that he had jumped from level 31 to level 37.

Joy, but there was one more thing he had to do quickly.

Wang Ye quickly opened the game settings, wanting to see if the player level could be hidden in the leaderboard. In his previous life, he didn't have such sweet troubles.

no. You can hide your real game name and level in the game, but you can only hide your game name in the level leaderboard.

This may be a tactic used by the game to stimulate other players. Whether it is level, personal property or personal strength (the ring leaderboard), these data will not be hidden in the forum leaderboard.

Wang Ye opened the forum, and sure enough, he saw that the player's level number behind Anonymous, who ranked first in the level ranking list, had changed to a glittering 37.

Very good, it's golden light, I'm afraid others won't see the same.

Wang Ye only looked at the first page of the forum, and saw several posts popping up in an instant, such as "Guess if that nameless person is Xiao Wang next door" and "Guess how Xiao Wang next door upgraded".

Wang Ye also saw a person posting "Cheaters die", and when he opened the post, the screen was full of copies of the words "Xiao Wang next door get out of the game".

There is also a series of likes and 1s below, and it will reach the infinity symbol in a short while.

Wang Ye, who was originally restless, suddenly calmed down.

Hey, I'm so sorry, it seems like he really cheated. Not to mention the rebirth, if Professor Landau hadn't spent 10,000 points to send him into this dungeon, he would have to wait until at least level 50 to get in.

Oh, this dungeon is still a hidden dungeon, and it needs certain conditions to be activated. It doesn't mean that you can find it by clicking the dungeon option.

Ashamed~!

Lei Mu threw him with a rag: "What strange face?"

Wang Ye grabbed the rag and jumped up, hehe said: "Mumu, I have a hunch, after another hundred days, I will definitely be able to jump from level three to level six !"

Lei Mu touched the child's forehead: "It's not burned."

Wang Ye: "...I can bet you."

"What are you betting on?" Lei Mu laughed, took out a clean towel, and wiped the child's face with water.

Wang Ye just came back from a mission. It seemed that he drilled into a large magical machine to repair the damaged part, and his face was covered in black ash and oil.

"Let's just bet on a breakfast. Whoever loses will make it. There must be an omelette fried on both sides." Wang Xiaoye raised her face, enjoying Lei Mu'ai's face-wiping, bliss beyond bounds

~ I forgot that there is another kind of magic called cleaning.

Entering the 100th day of the Desperate City dungeon, Wang Ye's player level jumped to level 52.

Twenty days later, Wang Ye stood in front of Jin Yuanhui's magic tower. He finally fulfilled the conditions agreed with Jin Yuanhui. Now he has completely mastered all the alchemy knowledge of level five and below, and successfully passed the level five checkpoint.

In fact, Lei Mu passed the level 5 checkpoint earlier than him, but it was Wang Ye who agreed with Jin Yuanhui, so Wang Ye had to collect the magic tower.

Wang Ye also met other practitioners in this magic tower.

From the experiencer's mouth, Wang Ye knew how much favor it was for Jin Yuanhui to let Haiwang agree to let him take away the magic tower after passing the fifth level.

The trainees never thought about taking away the magic tower, they thought it was a great blessing to come here to train and learn. If the magic tower can be charged, are we still waiting for them? There are so many bigwigs in the magic world, they have already started. Even if someone was able to clear all the levels of the magic tower before, the highest reward they took away was only the duplication tower.

The magic towers are all real objects, which are an important part of this dungeon. Every time one disappears, it will be a great loss to the city lord here. If it is not for a very special reason, the city lord will not let people take away the magic tower here.

Wang Ye guessed that they were about to repair Puppet No. 2, which won the great favor of Haiwang, and they also gave the hope of awakening Jin Yuanhui, and Jin Yuanhui himself agreed, so the "city lord" here will turn a blind eye. One eye, allowing him to collect the magic tower itself, instead of a copy tower with only partial functions.

"If I collect this magic tower, will others not be able to learn Jin Yuanhui's alchemy knowledge in the future?" Wang Ye asked.

He has to ask because it involves cause and effect.

He didn't want to collect it here, and let him bear a bunch of karma that he had to repay.

Seeing that Puppet No. 2's main heart is expected to recover, Haiwang hummed a song and said to him in a good mood: "Don't worry, as long as the energy is sufficient, a new alchemy magic tower with exactly the same functions can be regenerated here, but it is no longer The real thing can no longer be taken away."

Wang Ye was relieved at this point.