Chapter 204-205

Chapter 204 Forming Teams, Punishment, and Fighting

  As soon as he walked out of the military fortress, Wang Ye smelled a strong rancid smell mixed with blood.

A contestant accidentally took a deep breath, and immediately showed a nauseous expression.

Several contestants subconsciously covered their noses.

The other contestants didn't want to cover it, but endured it.

Those who covered their noses, some let go of their hands in embarrassment, and some still covered their noses, and even held their breath.

This kind of thing has nothing to do with good or bad, right or wrong, just everyone is used to it.

Some are acceptable and some are not.

What is unacceptable can only be used slowly through training.

The orc general saw the actions and expressions of all the contestants, but he didn't say anything, he didn't even taunt, but many students were embarrassed by him, put down their hands embarrassingly, and breathed carefully.

"Not only are you not used to it, I'm not used to it when I first went to the battlefield. Isn't there a saying that people who pick manure can't smell manure, wait for you to stay for a while, and your nose will get used to it."

"You guys are lucky today. We just had a fight yesterday. The ground was full of corpses and parts of corpses. Intestines, stomachs, brains, thighs... were thrown everywhere. No, you just finished cleaning this morning. It's coming."

The orc general had a look of regret that we would not clean up if he knew you were coming.

All contestants: This commander is poisonous!

"Okay, now we have all of them! Run forward! Let's go!"

The orc will lead the way.

The students looked at each other and had no choice but to keep up. Some were weaker, so they used magic directly.

At this time, the students of the Beast Academy summoned their own Beasts, rode them and ran, immediately distanced themselves from other contestants, and some even flew into the sky, looking very majestic.

The other students were not to be outdone, and many of them summoned their babies.

The orc general saw it, but still didn't say anything.

After running for a while, a deep ditch appeared ahead, and the ditch was filled with black water.

"This is a poison ditch, be careful, don't fall into it, if you fall into it, half of you will melt." The orc general gave a brief explanation by the ditch.

The contestants immediately took two steps back.

The orc general waved his hand, and a large board fell from the sky. The orc general stepped on this board and ran across the ditch.

The other students followed, and the students who could fly flew over directly.

After the ditch is a field of thorns. These thorns seem to have been spawned by magic and grow very tall.

When he got here, the orc general stopped and his expression became serious: "After passing this wall of thorns, there are countless living corpses behind. Let me ask you, are you ready to kill the living corpses?" "Ready!

" Many students shouted.

Orc general: "If someone is not ready, stop here, no one will laugh at you. On the contrary, when you enter the battlefield, if you fear the battle or flee, it will bring unnecessary psychological pressure and trouble to your comrades .I ask again, does anyone want to stay?"

No one spoke this time, no matter what everyone thinks, no one will choose to retire at this time before seeing the real army of living corpses-don't you want to mess around in school in the future?

The orc general looked around the crowd, his gaze stopped at several young contestants, and finally he made up his mind to look away.

"Since you have all made up your mind, then, go! Go and experience the deepest cruelty in this world."

The orc general chanted a spell on the thorn wall, and the thorn wall suddenly opened a passage.

"Quick! Don't stay! Run over to me immediately! Anyone who stays in place for more than a minute will be deemed to have automatically given up the qualification for this competition!" With the shout of the orc general, all the

contestants rushed towards that passage .

Those who could fly flew directly over the thorny wall.

Those who flew over saw that the wall of thorns was like a city wall. There were many soldiers guarding it, and there were quite a few people wearing magician or pharmacist robes standing on it.

At this moment, Wang Ye pulled the other two students of Meteorite.

The two students were taken aback for a moment, but they also stopped and did not rush into the crowd.

The three students of the orc school stopped decisively and walked up to the three of them, which meant to advance and retreat together.

Seeing this, Wang Ye simply said to the five people: "We talked as we walked. I just wanted to see if I could form a team secretly. If any of you are willing to take the risk and agree to form a team with me, points may be deducted." The six

together move.

An orc student hesitated: "Didn't the commander say that we are not allowed to form a team? We must fight independently."

The other four were also puzzled.

"So it's secret." Wang Ye said frankly: "Which army have you ever seen that doesn't pay attention to cooperation, but requires all soldiers to fight independently? Maybe this competition is to let us feel the difficulty of fighting independently, but I don't believe this one. The competition really wants to see a group of students fight indiscriminately without command or cooperation."

"Girls, don't swear!" Several students actually said in unison.

Wang Ye: "..."

Mei Yuwen, the only real girl among the six, rolled her eyes: "Boys can't swear."

Wang Ye snapped his fingers: "Let's get to the point! Hidden exam questions, for example, the commander is a brainless, commanding blindly on the spot, and threatening the soldiers with punishment. So at this time, should the soldiers obey the orders and die, or secretly disobey the orders and try to win and survive?" Orc general: I heard

that ...

Orc Lion Pingyuan saw that he was the leader of the three orc teenagers. His eyes brightened and he said: "What Xiao Ye Zi said is also very possible. We should try!" "Then, who of you agrees to form a team with me

? ? Just one person. Once again, points may be deducted." Wang Ye said with emphasis.

Mei Yuwen, the oldest among the three meteorite contestants, said without hesitation: "I'll come, you want to form a team with me, okay, I agree." The other four

looked up at the top of their heads, and saw the zero The minutes instantly became 1 and 2, and the little leaf 2.

After Wang Ye learned that he had been deducted two points, he said again: "I want to try again. This time I have the intention to form a team, but we don't expressly form a team, and we only advance and retreat together. Is there anyone willing to try?"

Orc Lion Pingyuan stood up: "This time we orcs are here to test. You have already been deducted two points, little leaf, so don't try again." Wang Ye shook his head, "

It was my suggestion, of course I came. Well, don't waste time , It's you. You don't agree to form a team with me on the surface, but you can advance and retreat with me."

Shi Pingyuan nodded: "Okay, I don't agree to form a team, but we can consider advancing and retreating together."

The five looked at each other in unison Xiang Wang Ye raised his head and saw that his score had changed to 4 points.

The score above the head of Lion Plains has not changed.

Outside the arena, everyone in Meteor Star School was in a hurry. Before it even started, Xiao Yezi was deducted four points. Even if it was just to test the rules, it was too bold.

Wang Ye rubbed his chin: "Let's test again for the last time, this time with all the members, do you dare?" The

orc students immediately said: "Why not dare?"

The two meteorites also said that they would try.

Wang Ye asked again what he had secretly linked to just now, and asked if they were willing to advance and retreat with him, and silence meant agreement.

All five of them remained silent.

In an instant, the six looked up at each other.

"Little Yezi!" Several people exclaimed.

This time Wang Ye was deducted two more points, and now he has been deducted six points in total.

But the scores of others remained unchanged.

"Now that we have tried it out, I probably understand the routine of the rules of this competition. It is very likely that we will take the route of shooting the first bird and sacrificing myself to make tens of millions of people. This means that in extreme situations, as long as someone is willing It is not impossible to form a team by sacrificing one's own interests." Wang Ye felt that it was worth the six points.

The other five were full of gratitude and guilt towards Wang Ye.

Wang Ye waved his hand: "It's also good for me to cooperate. We will help each other when we get to the battlefield later, and don't leave each other too far. Also, please tell me that your summoning department is good. If you don't mind, let me arrange it." How do you cooperate?"

"Okay." Shi Pingyuan agreed.

He agreed, and the other two orc teenagers had no objections either.

The most fearful thing about this kind of quick battle is that someone will fight for the leadership on the spot. Since Shi Pingyuan brought his classmates and Meteor to stand together, and did not get the leadership right at the first time, he automatically took a step back.

He intends to see how this little leaf's combat leadership is, if not, he will take over.

Shi Pingyuan's way of taking a step back not only won't detract him from points, but if it's a real battlefield, it will only give him points.

As for the fact that Xiao Yezi is still young and a girl?

Come on, many of their orc tribes are still matrilineal clans, and the women are so powerful that your legs shake, okay? As far as the lion people are concerned, they usually listen to their wives or mothers for trivial matters, and their elders for major matters, but in the eyes of their elders, there are no major matters in this world except sleeping... and

Xiao Yezi's observation ability, reaction ability and on-the-spot judgment ability , has already revealed a lot in the first competition, plus her brave behavior of testing the rules for everyone just now, age will not be her flaw.

The six people introduced their summoning skills to each other while walking.

Outside auditorium.

The orc school was still some distance away from the Meteor team, but now all the members moved over.

"Hello everyone, I am Xiao Yezi's good partner, my name is Hu Fei Gong!" "My name is Hou

Xiaoyan, and I am also Xiao Yezi's good brother."

"Xiao Yezi's classmate is my classmate, Xiao Yezi's brother It's my brother, come, come, try our hometown's earthy jerky, it's delicious~" The

students of the Orc School and the students of Meteor instantly became one.

There were several orc students sitting next to Lei Mu, and Hu Feigong was the most enthusiastic, shouting one big brother at a time.

Lei Mu: Why do I feel that this little tiger cub is playing with our little leaf?

Tiger Flying Bow: Brother, I can wait for Little Yezi to grow up. The tiger baby born with Little Yezi must be super cute~

Lei Mu just doesn't know what this little tiger is thinking, otherwise...he won't treat the little tiger The snacks made by Ye Zi are also shared with each other, which makes the poor baby sink even further.

"Wow, this is the magic food made by Little Leaf? It's so delicious, how can Little Leaf be so capable?" Hu Fei bowed his star eyes, holding a small bag of animal biscuits and refused to let go. There was a little tiger inside, and he saw it~ !

The principal of the Orc School smiled enthusiastically at the vice principal Gan: "Shall we chat?" The

vice principal also smiled enthusiastically: "Welcome, please sit down."

The bosses of other schools noticed this scene, and many people squinted. squinted.

It's a pity that their school doesn't have a little leaf who can win over people!

Look at how good this student's diplomacy is, and he has won over the entire Orc Transcendent School. Do you know how strong orcs are? fall!

Even Principal Blue of Shuangyue had some thoughts after seeing this scene.

At the competition site, Wang Ye passed by the orc general and smiled calmly at him.

The orc general cast a death stare: You just said that I am brainless, kid, I remember you.

Wang Ye speeded up and moved away from the orc general.

He's such a restless little thorn, it's better to stay away from the heads and brains.

Wang Ye did not assign tasks according to the players' usual far attack, close attack, blood cow, treatment, and support, because this is a competition, and all contestants need points. In other words, they only need to attack, and no one will be willing to sacrifice themselves to become support and treatment.

Moreover, in the summoning system, most of the time, the master needs to add blood and state to the summoned baby, that is, the master is in the state of assisting the baby.

In order to prevent the swarm of floating light worms from being greatly damaged in this competition, Wang Ye will also put himself in a supporting role. This is also the biggest reason why he formed a team with other students.

It's just a competition, and if he hurts one more floating light worm, he will feel distressed!

Compared to floating light worms, he would rather not be alone in the limelight.

But Wang Ye didn't know that his behavior of "committing crimes against the wind" and pulling people to form a team secretly made him more eye-catching.

Coming out of the Wall of Thorns, the contestants haven't seen the living corpse yet.

But as the last student ran out of the passage, the passage closed.

The orc general appeared on the wall of thorns and shouted: "What are you waiting for? Your battle has already begun!"

Not all of the students were combat geniuses, and they panicked for a while. They didn't even see the enemy, so how would they fight next?

Some students subconsciously looked at the leader of their own school.

Some students have already left, ready to go it alone.

And many students, especially those from the same school, as long as the relationship is not particularly bad, they will naturally come together at this time. But as long as someone said to form a team in secret, a negative point would appear on that person's head immediately. Once the point penalty was issued, those who wanted to form a team were too scared to form a team.

In particular, some people were very surprised when they saw that Xiao Yezi had six points deducted from the top of his head. Then they saw that another student from Meteor was also deducted one point. One agreed, but points were deducted on the spot, and the others did not dare to agree again after seeing it.

That's how the misunderstanding came about. It also made everyone who wanted to form a team temporarily put their minds off.

"Let's go find a living corpse?" Shi Pingyuan was standing next to the Meteor team, but when he asked the question, he was facing forward, as if talking to himself.

Wang Ye flew up to look around, and after a while he came down and said, "The east is the military fortress behind us. There are mountains and forests in the south and north. Only the grasslands are in the west, and the terrain is relatively open." "Let's go to the foot of the mountain in the south, there is an intersection

there We are facing the grassland coming from the west, and we will occupy that intersection. If my prediction is correct, with so many living creatures and such a big movement, those living corpses will soon be attracted. But there are too few of us, it is best Don't meet the enemy head-on."

Shi Pingyuan and the others said nothing, and all speeded up to catch up with Wang Ye.

They were not the first wave to act, but when they acted, there were indeed many students standing there blankly, a little at a loss.

Someone frowned and looked in the direction where Meteorite and the orc team were leaving, wondering if they were forming a team or not forming a team?

In the end, someone yelled: "I saw a living corpse in the grassland to the west, everyone go there."

Then, most of the students ran to the grassland to the west.

At this time, the doubtful people also ignored the question of whether Meteorite and the orc team had already formed a team, and hurried to catch up with the big team.

Many people in the audience covered their faces.

Many people have seen Xiao Yezi sacrifice herself to test the rules for the sake of her teammates (big mistake).

This moved people who had a bad impression of Wang Xiaoye. I think this little girl really has a dark makeup and a bright heart. She knows how to help her teammates from the first competition. What a good girl!

Humans, there can be no comparison.

Seeing that a little girl would not hesitate to get six points deducted, she also wanted to help her teammates, but what about the others?

To be so frightened that one or two points were deducted and not dare to form a team again, really... so pissed off!

Many bigwigs from the school shook their heads, and some suggested to the school whether they should add some practical battlefield experience courses to the students in the future.

Seeing so many students rushing to the camp of the living corpses without any preparation, they were heartbroken!

With so many smells of life and such a big movement, it really woke up the living corpses hidden in the grass taller than one person in the grassland.

"Ah—!" I don't know who was the first to scream.

The startled students called out their babies one after another.

All of a sudden, this peaceful battlefield suddenly became lively.

Including monsters of various creatures such as birds, beasts, insects and fish, various magic plants, as well as skeletons, ghosts, elemental spirits, ancestor spirits, heroic souls, cards, legendary creatures, and even demons... There are also mechanical puppets, pure weapons,

pure Magic weapons, all kinds of weird tools...

really only you can't think of, there is nothing these students can't summon.

"There are living corpses here! Kill them!" a student shouted, and many students rushed over.

"There are living corpses here too! Wow, I saw a lot of living corpses!"

"It's all in the grass, everyone be careful... ahhh!"

"Spread away, don't attack me!"

"My feet were caught Help, help!"

In less than a moment, the small grassland was in chaos.

Of course, not all the students were in a mess. For example, the students of the War Beast School all manipulated the War Beast to fly into the air and throw magic down from the air. In the beginning, they really killed a lot of living corpses and got a lot of points.

There are also students from the Sea Race who immediately rushed to the nearby living corpses with the water flow, trying to wash them away with the big water flow.

The giants summoned their ancestral heroic spirits, which can provide more courage and strength to the giants and strengthen their defense.

Once the fighting power of the giant race is displayed on the battlefield, it is simply terrifying.

They roared, kicked and trampled the living monsters and the living dead with their feet. Their skin is thick, and those living corpses can't break through their defense for a while. Then use a huge mace to swing it out, and the living corpses can fly down in pieces. Many of the living corpses that were swept by the mace either could not get up again, or were broken into several pieces.

And the ancestral heroic spirits can also help them fight. They will tell the giants where the enemy will come from and remind them to defend in advance.

But when it comes to the number of living corpses killed, it is still the students of the Beast Academy who can summon several monsters to fight together.

Some of the monsters they summoned can fly in the sky and spray flames, wind blades, and ice arrows, and some can become huge, smashing and trampling living corpses at will like orcs.

Just when the students of War Beast School were elated, thinking that this time they could win the first place in the Summoning Department again.

A group of zombie monster birds whose wings are rotten to the bone but still able to fly, came towards these students flying in the sky!

Moreover, there are so many of these birds that they are simply overwhelming.

"Brothers, line up and fight!" the leading student of the War Beast School roared.

But there are only two students who can listen to his command, just three people, plus less than ten monsters summoned by the three people, how can they deal with so many corpse monster birds?

"Back back, fall to the ground! Damn, how come there are so many zombie demon birds! How can you fight them?"

"Living corpse mice! There are living corpse mice! There are so many! Help!"

"Hurry up! What are you talking about? " Stay!"

"Ahh! I don't want to compete anymore, I want to go home! I can't take it anymore!" "

I was bitten, help me, help me heal, help me!"

"Run! I can't hold on anymore. There are too many living corpses, and I can't kill them all!" With the

help of their summoned babies, many students turned their heads and ran towards the thorn wall, and some students panicked and went deeper into the grassland. Running around, a few students also ran to the mountains and forests on both sides.

Until then, the orc general standing on the wall of thorns raised his hand.

The magicians and pharmacists responsible for rescue and treatment flew up, and they began to move towards the battlefield.

The audience covered their faces again.

This time it's not that I can't stand it, but I can't bear to watch it.

They just saw their friends, classmates and even their relatives being thrown down by those living corpses.

Quite a few students had their limbs torn off, and some were thrown down by a crowd of living corpses... Don't even think about the outcome!

"Gods! Look at the scene. The injured and dead students seem to have mutated. They got up and chased the contestants. How can they be like this?" "

They won't really become living corpses, right? This time Why is the competition so cruel?"

"No, no, no! It's definitely not possible. This should be a punishment mechanism, a fake zombie virus, if it's real? Don't forget, this is an illusion, wake up, it's definitely not It may be a real zombie virus."

"Yes, they can't be alive all the time. This is the penalty for injury and death, and I guess the time is probably five minutes?" The audience guessed right

, the wounded and dead The student's punishment time is five minutes to be turned into a living corpse.

And these students obviously still have their own clear consciousness, but they can't control their actions, which can be seen from their frightened eyes.

Numerous spectators light wax on these students.

Being scratched, bitten and torn by a living corpse, and some people were bitten to death by a living corpse, how much psychological damage is this?

After that, they have to turn into living corpses chasing and biting their companions...

I always feel that 90% of these contestants will go to the psychological magic room for psychological counseling after they come back. If it is too serious, I am afraid that they can only use the forgetting technique.

"I always feel that this year's competition is more difficult than previous years."

"It seems that I am not the only one who thinks so." Those

who said this were all senior students, who had participated in the competition at least once, or watched the phantom of the competition Record.

"I heard that the number of living corpses seems to have increased, and some small countries have even disappeared due to the disaster." "

Really? Is it so serious?"

"It is absolutely true. Maybe we will all go to the battlefield in the future. This It's a notice for us!"

"Hey! Don't talk about these things that make people panic, the sky is falling and the tall man is on top, by the way, what are the meteorites and the orcs doing?" "Yeah, where did they go

? How is their situation?"

Wang Xiaoye and other six people who were concerned occupied a small highland intersection. Instead of rushing to seduce and kill the living corpses, they set up volleys above this intersection, using magic and the surrounding ready-made Materials, a temporary earthen castle was built.

Wang Ye spawned a large number of thorns and vines on the earth castle. Even if you get closer, you may not be able to see that there is still an artificial building here.

There are still six small windows in the front, back, left, and right, as well as up and down.

Audience: Shit! These six people are amazing.