Chapter 344-345

Chapter 344 Entry and Exit Permits

"Damn it! Why do you have one too?" General Yinhun couldn't believe it.

"Wait a minute." Wang Ye had just heard the system remind that someone was looking for an awakening potion in the trading house, and the word "golden bracelet" was directly put in the title.

In order not to miss his promise, he set up keyword reminders.

It seems that the family has already figured it out and wants to buy awakening potions from him?

But how could it be so fast?

He thought that the family would at least wait until the outside world began to have superhuman legends before they would consider it.

Out of curiosity, Wang Ye first opened the trading bank of the game system and took a look.

Wow, this family is so rich and powerful, they actually want to buy four bottles at once.

He thought that if the other party wanted to buy it, he would only buy one bottle first, and then follow up after seeing the effect.

Wang Ye's heart moved, and he opened the karma volume and looked at it.

After reading it, Wang Ye smiled.

It turned out that the family didn't want to buy it themselves, someone bought their quota, and the family agreed to let it go.

Since you are willing to give up, I hope you will not regret it in the future.

But maybe the buyer won't let the family suffer in the future?

After all, it is an official organization.

Wang Ye was not surprised at all by being approached by an official organization.

He has long suspected that the upper echelons of various countries may know something, otherwise this game would not be able to be promoted so smoothly all over the world simultaneously.

This is a holographic game!

As long as it is a country that cares about national health, it is impossible to simply release this game. It must be tested and tested again, and it will definitely apply holographic technology to non-civilian fields first, and wait until the entire holographic technology is fully understood and it is determined that this technology is beneficial to the public. The brain and spirit are not harmful, and it is possible to apply holographic technology to games at the national level.

Therefore, the successful release of this game must have given something in advance, or let countries see the benefits of this game release.

In other words, the upper echelons of various countries may have known that playing this game can improve the spiritual power of the whole people, and even stimulate the awakening of extraordinary abilities, but the latter will be slower.

Maybe some countries are conservative and unwilling to let the people awaken superhuman abilities. But there are always some countries that are willing to let this game be released in their own country. At that time, people in other countries will improve their spiritual power, memory, IQ, and even supernatural beings, but the people in their own country will still stay where they are. Who wants this kind of game? something happened?

It can be said that the promoters of this game have grasped the mentality of "others have it, and I can't lag behind" so that it can be successfully promoted all over the world.

Now that the game has been released, on the basis of verifying that playing this game can indeed improve mental power, it is inevitable for the upper echelons to find ways to stimulate the awakening of extraordinary abilities.

This is another kind of arms race, and now it depends on which country's superhumans will appear first, with more numbers and higher capabilities.

At the same time, in order to better manage and control the country and prevent the extraordinary from disturbing the normal order, the country must first have a group of extraordinary of its own.

This is the same as the country having the most sophisticated weapons and the army. Even if the whole people "holds guns" at that time, they will not be afraid of being unable to suppress and manage it.

Wang Ye also didn't want to see the normal order disrupted, but what he gave He Junlan and other four children was the unseal potion, which was different from the real awakening potion, so he had to ask who was using the four bottles of potion.

Otherwise, if others use it and it won't work, wouldn't they want to smash his brand?

Wang Ye clicked on the transaction, sent a private message to the other party, and asked a sentence: "The awakening potion for the four children is different from the awakening potion for other people. Who do you want to use it for? Make sure to reply, a bottle of 100,000 There are only four places in the deal."

No matter how surprised the recipient of the private message will be when they see the content, and what they will think.

After Wang Ye sent the private message, he temporarily put the matter aside.

General Yinhun saw the young boy suddenly go into a daze, and after a while, he looked at him.

General Yinhun couldn't help asking the question just now again.

Wang Ye looked down at the two stone flakes in his hand, and used the identification technique. This time, the identification technique did not give him the answer of "unable to identify". Although there were not many identification results, it let him know what the stone flakes were.

"Hey, I'm asking you something, didn't you hear me?" General Yinhun knocked the little boy on the head.

Wang Ye dodged, raised his head and said, "The other piece of stone was given to me by a fisherman from Shuangyue star." "

Oh? There is also such a piece of stone on Shuangyue star?" General Yinhun doubted.

Wang Ye raised the flake of stone: "Do you know what is the use of this thing?"

Shaking his head, the ghost general said calmly: "Tang Bo told me that if someone is also qualified to enter the dojo, it depends on my mood. If I like the other party, Just give this thing to the other party, if you don't want to give it, then don't give it."

Wang Ye smiled: "Thank you ancestors for looking at me."

The ghost general nodded Wang Ye's forehead: "You little thing, you are a thorn in your eyes. You are dishonest, I see you like this a lot. I think back then..."

I think he was also a person who caused headaches for the upper-level generals back then. The ghost general saw Wang Ye a bit like seeing himself in the past.

And for so many years, only Wang Ye passed the test of the stone tablet alone, and even fooled the snow wolf. The most important thing is that Wang Ye is from the Huaxia of the earth, and the ghost generals are also from Huaxia. It is said that after more than 1,700 years, the blood of the nation has long been confused, and maybe Wang Ye can really be his descendant.

Back then, he had a wife and two concubines, who bore him two sons and three daughters, and he also had two younger brothers and a younger sister. When the king entrusted him to send this part of the treasure, he also realized that the country Dai was in extreme danger, so he secretly sent all the family members out of the country Dai, and many of his subordinates did the same, and he agreed. .

Maybe he and his family members died in the war, but it's also possible that there are bloodlines left.

General Yinhun looked at Wang Ye now, and the more he looked at him, the more he felt that he looked like his youngest brother.

And like his brother, isn't he also like him?

Maybe it's just a coincidence, maybe even just his psychological effect, but General Yinhun was thinking about whether to give it to someone, anyway, it's useless for him to keep the stone piece.

"What's the use of this thing, tell me quickly!" General Yinhun urged.

Wang Ye smiled slyly: "Tell me first, if it is a Shuangyue star, what would you give?" The

ghost general glared at Wang Ye.

Wang Ye shrugged: "I'm just curious, and I don't want to grab that thing."

General Yinhun: "Tell me first, and I'll tell you later."

"Okay." Wang Ye stopped teasing General Yinhun and said the stone Purpose: "This is the entry and exit permit, which is equivalent to the identity card of your era."

Wang Ye pointed to the metal plaque hanging on the waist of General Yinhun.

General Yinhun understood: "Where do you go in and out? Dojo?"

"Yes." Wang Ye was both happy and a little distressed. The identification technique told him the purpose of the stone flakes, which also made one of his original plans come to naught: "Through Those who test the stele can only enter the dojo by themselves, and can only carry one contract beast at most. If it is a bee-like beast, non-intelligent subordinate bees can carry a thousand at most. But it is impossible to carry more. If you still If you want to bring in other intelligent beings, you must have this piece of stone, and one piece of stone can bring one intelligent being." "

Then you can bring two now, and you are finally not a fooling snow wolf. Tell it, it will be very happy, maybe it will give you some good things." General Yinhun laughed.

But Wang Ye said distressedly: "Two stone flakes are not enough."

"Two are not enough? How many people do you want to bring?"

"There are too many." Wang Ye counted with his fingers, "At least eight more, and at last At least there can be more than ten pieces."

The ghost general laughed: "Do you think this is a pile of weeds on the side of the road, just picked at random? Don't dream, this stone is very precious."

Wang Ye also knew that the stone was precious, but He had already promised to take Snow Wolf with him for the two pieces of stone, so he had to keep his word, so who would he take with the remaining one?

With Lei Mu, Xiaoguang is his contract war worm, can he not bring it?

Jin Bao knows that both fathers have run away, can he keep up without rolling and crying?

What about Xiaoyun? Return to the tree people?

What about Dahei? Go back to find the two ancestors?

Then there are the masters, the Mad Medicine King and Jin Spider, and his aunt...

Wang Ye was reluctant to leave them alone. These people may not want to enter the dojo with him, but he must first get a place, not that he can't take them in, they can only choose not to go.

"There are two, maybe there are more." Wang Ye mustered up his confidence. He didn't believe that the earth and Shuangyue Xing only had these two stone flakes.

It was even more unbelievable that he was so lucky that the only two stone flakes were in his hands.

Wang Ye suddenly asked: "When Tang Bo and Gu Ding entered the dojo, did they bring people with them?"

General Yinhun: "...Bring them."

Wang Ye slapped his hands: "That's it! This stone piece must be returned. There are many, if Tang Bo can find it, I will definitely find it too."

General Yin Hun folded his arms and looked at Wang Ye, looking at Wang Ye furiously.

"Ancestor, can you stop looking at me like that? It feels like you really want to throw me into the frying pan." Wang Ye said.

General Yinhun chuckled: "Back then Tang Bo asked me if I would like to go with him, saying that maybe I could cultivate a real body. But I am very satisfied with my life in Double Moon Star now, after all, not everyone has infinite resurrection The opportunity to live for such a long time. Although our resurrection is limited by the formations under these wooden boxes, but it happens that my brothers and I have already discussed that we all plan to refine the body we have now, and we also We have almost reached this strength."

"When we really refine the body we have now, we will have no way to resurrect, but we can also pursue higher-level possibilities."

Wang Ye: "Do you want to enter the dojo with me? ?"

General Yinhun shook his head: "No, I look forward to the day when you come back, my brothers and I have to suppress some ghosts and monsters over there."

Wang Ye suddenly felt something was wrong. What General Yinhun said at this time was like setting up a flag, and it was also like an omen in the dark.

In the previous life, did anything special happen to Bailu Country?

Wang Ye suddenly discovered that he didn't know much about the White Deer Country. In his previous life, this country had always kept a low profile, and he rarely heard of any major events happening there.

He didn't think much about it before, but now that he saw the ghost generals and knew that they were the patron saints of the White Deer Kingdom, he couldn't help thinking about it.

If these ancestors were Tang Bo's successors, then what were these ancestors doing when the elves disappeared and the intelligent parasites ravaged the Double Moon Star? Why don't they show up?

He believed that with Tang Bo's foresight, it was impossible to only invite these ancestors to guard the White Deer Kingdom. It is impossible for these ancestors not to understand the truth of the lips and teeth.

Why didn't those powerful ancestors show up back then? Even he hadn't heard any rumors about them.

Something must have happened to the White Deer Kingdom after this!

It happened that these ancestors decided to refine their bodies at this time and gave up the ability of infinite resurrection. It is very likely that something happened during or after they refined their bodies.

Wang Ye began to think about how to remind the ghost generals that it is best not to give up the ability of infinite resurrection for the time being, at least after they accept the inheritance and come back...

"I have a little predictive ability." Wang Ye said abruptly.

The ghost general looked at him.

Wang Ye: "I was in a daze just now. In fact, I suddenly felt something at that time, but at that time I didn't know what the scene I saw meant. You know that many prophetic scenes are very vague."

General Yinhun couldn't help nodding when he thought of a big fortune teller in Bailu Kingdom, and his usual way of talking about everything he said.

"But just now you said that you would refine your energy-manifested body together with the brothers, and I suddenly understood what the scene I saw meant." "What exactly did you see?" General Yinhun

asked Don't care, at this time Wang Ye said that he cared.

Wang Ye tensed his face, and said nonsense in a serious manner: "I saw the armor shattered, and the light in the armor was swallowed by darkness. Ancestors, this omen should refer to you. I don't think you should refine your body now. Finally So we can wait until Tang Bogu Ding or I come back."

General Yinhun didn't speak, he was thinking.

Wang Ye didn't know whether his current advice would cause more trouble, and even bear more karma.

But he doesn't want anything to happen to General Yinhun and his brothers, this is his own!

If something happens to one's own people, the enemy will become stronger, and one will grow and the other will grow. This is not a good thing.

For this reason, he is willing to bear the relevant karma.

General Yinhun said after a while: "I will consider that we want to refine the body, and we are also worried that the formation here will disappear or change sooner or later." "In this way, I can make another formation for

this formation and this cave. Strengthen the magic circle to ensure that even if there is a magnitude 12 earthquake here, this cave and this formation will be fine, and nothing else will be allowed to break in. Unless the other party is very good at magic circles and can break through the magic I set up Formation." Wang Ye said with a rare gift.

Think of this magic circle as a token of gratitude for the piece of stone that General Yinhun gave him.

"If so, we can wait a little longer."

"In addition, you also have to be careful of Shuangyuexing and Bailu Kingdom. Maybe the danger is not from the cave on this side of the earth, but over there. Pay special attention to the people around you." Wang Ye simply told about the intelligent parasites Ghost General.

General Yinhun was shocked: "There is such a fucking thing on the Double Moon Star? They can parasitize humans and any creatures, and they can't be seen by the people around them?" "The parasites after parasitization

can also show some special abilities." Wang Ye added.

General Yinhun cursed repeatedly, this was really bad news, then he seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly frowned.

Wang Ye's heart skipped a beat.

General Yinhun looked deeply at Wang Ye and nodded: "I see, this news is very important to us, we will pay attention to it." "

If you need help or need more information, you can contact Meteor Magic School and report to me when the time comes." Name, just say it's my friend." Wang Ye raised his head in a very embarrassing manner.

Yinhun general Le: "Then what's your name? You haven't told me your name yet." "

My name is Wang Ye, also called Lei Ye."

"This name sounds familiar, I seem to have heard it somewhere." Yinhun The general suddenly groaned, and pointed at Wang Ye: "You are Xiao Ye? The super genius Xiao Ye from Meteor? He dug the corner of Shuangyue Magic School and snatched Wendi, and was declared one of the heirs by Salman, the great emperor of the Silver Moon Empire." That little leaf?!"

Wang Ye blushed, "Yes, it's me."

The ghost general circled around the little boy just like he had just met Wang Ye: "Oh, so you are Xiao Ye. Say it."

Wang Ye chuckled, feeling so proud in his heart.

General Yinhun rubbed his chin: "How do I know if you are real or fake?"

Wang Ye rolled his eyes: "How many people do you think have the ability to run on both sides of the Earth and Double Moon, and pass the test of the stone tablet?" "

That's right. "General Yinhun really believes that Wang Ye is that little Ye Zi now, and the eyes he looks at Wang Ye are much more cordial.

People with names and surnames can also be more credible.

"Okay, you can set up another magic circle for us in this cave, the stronger the better. I believe that when you and Tang Bo and the others come back, there will be a way to break the power blockade of the two worlds, so that we can all enter a more powerful circle. High level." General Yinhun thought of something he had noticed before, and planned to contact Meteor Magic School when he returned.

Many friends and many paths, they are not old-fashioned old-fashioned, Bailu Kingdom and they really need help now, who would have thought that there are such insidious and vicious things as intelligent parasites.

Fortunately, I met Xiao Yezi, fortunately, this little guy still has a little prophecy ability, so dangerous!

"Two worlds? The earth also has an upper limit of blockade?" Wang Ye grasped the key point.

General Yinhun smiled: "You little thing is smart. I don't know what the upper limit of strength here is, but Tang Bo said that there is a ceiling here, so there must be." General Yinhun suddenly looked at the entrance of the cave with distant eyes: "

This The world is about to change, right? A long time ago, after the bodies of my brothers and I disappeared, the remaining soul bodies could not cultivate in this world at all, and they might disappear at any time even if they left the cave. But now, the energy here tells Me, even if I go out now, I won't disappear easily, and I can even start to switch to undead magic." "The

energy tide that Tang Bo said has appeared, and now is the time to start the tide."

"But it's not entirely a good thing. Do you know some ancient legends?" The ghost general said in a faint tone: "In the ancient legends, the gods and demons fought against each other, and the world was devastated. In the end, all the special existences disappeared, and human beings re-entered the ignorance period. Savage."

Wang Ye understood: "You mean that in ancient times, human beings, including other intelligent creatures, once had a brilliant civilization, but in order to seize territory and resources, everyone might just have a bad temper and love to fight, and in the end they killed themselves. Finished? Or even destroyed an era of civilization?"

"This is what Tang Bo said, but we all think it's very reasonable." General Yinhun pointed to the stone wall, motioning Wang Ye to take another thing out of the stone wall.

Wang Ye did as he did, and touched a piece of stone again...

General Yinhun laughed when he saw Wang Ye's expression, "Yes, Tang Bo gave me two pieces of stone, whether it's a person from Earth or a person from Shuangyue Star, I will choose whoever is pleasing to the eye." Give someone one. Congratulations, you now have two, and with the one in your hand, there are three." "

Thank you!" Wang Ye was pleasantly surprised. Is this a reward for a good person? This piece of stone is really very important to him now.

General Yinhun waved his hand: "You only have three pieces. If there are more, I don't know where they are. You have to find them yourself. But I can give you a hint. One of these two stone pieces comes from The earth, so not only Shuangyue star has stone flakes."

Wang Ye's eyes lit up.

General Yinhun said again: "Tang Bo and Gu Ding did take away some people back then. Without exception, those people were the strongest of Shuangyuexing at that time.

" It's not that I'm worried that if these people stay in Shuangyuexing, they will make troubles and make troubles, and finally destroy Shuangyuexing in advance."

"Now, if you can get more stone flakes, I also hope that you can take away more people. The more powerful people you take away, the better, so that the earth may be more stable. And you know some extreme existences He is still alive, and has cultivated to a higher level in other places, and the rest of the people will be a little bit jealous and dare not make too much trouble."

Wang Ye couldn't help admiring, this ghost general looked at the ruffian, but He is a man with a big heart.

When the matter came to this point, Wang Ye introduced General Yinhun to Zong Lao.

General Yinhun also introduced his identity and name in the Double Moon Star White Deer Kingdom, but he didn't mention those of his brothers, but that's enough, they have just established a relationship of trust, let's take it step by step.

Chong Lao also introduced himself.

General Yinhun couldn't help bowing his hands when he heard that Mr. Chong was actually that Mr. Zong.

Zong Lao was also shocked when he heard the real name of General Yinhun. This one is still alive? !

This is a big man in the same period as Tang Boguding. At that time, many people thought that he left with those two. Who would have thought that he would stay in Shuangyuexing and still live until now.

If this news gets out, I don't know how many people will be shocked.

Zong Lao looked at the more than twenty ghosts again, thinking that they were probably all similar to this ghost general, he couldn't help feeling envious and jealous of Bailu Kingdom.

With such a group of patron saints around, it's no wonder that the White Deer Kingdom is so confident and doesn't care about anyone.

Wang Ye did what he said, and began to arrange formations for the cave.

Wang Ye also told Snow Wolf about the stone flakes, and asked him if he had seen anything similar.

Xuelang learned that with this stone piece, it will be able to enter the dojo with Wang Ye, and the whole wolf showed a happy mood.

Wang Ye generously gave Snow Wolf a piece of stone and asked him to keep it for himself.

This made Xuelang look at Wang Ye from wary and indifferent finally to kind and slightly liking.

Just as Wang Ye was about to set up the formation, he saw Xuelang pulling out a stupid ghost.

This ghost is Qian Li.

Xuelang: "Aww!"

Wang Ye understood, Xuelang asked him anything he wanted to ask.