Chapter 160-161

Chapter 160 The Tower of Knowledge

The things that crawled out of the grave chased them behind, and the two big boys ran wildly ahead with a young boy.

The tall tower with lights was getting closer and closer, and the monsters behind were chasing more and more anxiously, and a dull and terrifying roar could be heard vaguely.

"Quick! We'll be there soon!" Di Bin shouted.

Ya Ge speeded up, rushed past Di Bin who was running ahead, and was the first to rush into the tall tower ahead.

Di Bin followed closely behind, and did not forget to look back at Wang Ye when he entered the tower.

Wang Ye was not slow either. He was about to look at the tower, but Di Bin stretched out his hand and pulled him in.

The monster chasing behind seemed to be afraid of the tower, and roared outside, but did not chase after it.

After Di Bin and Ya Ge entered the tower, they both heaved a sigh of relief and smiled at each other.

"Wang Ye, are you okay?" Di Bin asked back.

Wang Ye shook his head and looked up.

The interior of this high tower was unexpectedly dilapidated. Several wooden stairs along the wall were broken, and spider webs were everywhere.

"Boom!" The loud sound of closing the door sounded behind the three of them.

The three of them turned their heads together and saw that the high tower door that was open just now was closed.

Ya Ge shivered for a moment: "It doesn't look like a good place here." Di Bin said calmly: "It's

better than being surrounded by monsters outside."

Do you want to rest here? Do you want to go up? It feels safer to go up."

"Then I'll go up to investigate first..." Before

Di Bin finished speaking, a man's voice full of aristocratic accents sounded from the stone tower: "My friend, welcome to my Tower of Knowledge. The Tower of Knowledge only welcomes Talented people, if you want to stay here, you have to use your talents to conquer this tower. If you can't conquer it, then you can only be punished."

Ya Ge said: "I knew there would be nothing here . Great place!"

Di Bin drank in a low voice: "Quiet. That voice hasn't finished yet." "

...Every time you answer correctly, you can get one hour of rest time. If you answer ten questions in a row, you can get five consecutive hours of rest time and Can go to the tower of knowledge on the upper level. If any one of the three fails to answer the question, the rest time of the other two will also be cancelled. The consecutive number will also be restarted. If you don't want to drag your teammates down, you can choose to quit, quit Those who do will be punished."

The three were silent.

As expected, the difficulty has increased. The three of them are equivalent to being tied together. As long as anyone of the three makes a mistake, they will be in great trouble.

Wang Ye: "..." He could almost imagine what the follow-up development would be like, but he had to pretend that he didn't know anything.

Male voice: "The exit of the Tower of Knowledge is on the top floor. Please work hard, my friend. It takes five minutes to prepare. Now, please choose your major." Di Bin looked

at Ya Ge and Wang Ye, and said, "Things have already In this way, it seems that we can only leave by climbing to the top of this tower."

Ya Ge pushed the door unbelievingly, but he was taught a lesson by the electric shock last time, and he took out his magic weapon when he pushed the door this time .

But whether it was pushed or pulled, Accord also used magic formulas to open the door, but the door did not move at all.

Di Bin: "There is not much time, we should make preparations."

Ya Ge turned his head and said, "I can refine up to a third-level magic potion. What about you?"

Di Bin: "I can also refine up to a third-level magic weapon."

The two watched Wang Ye together.

Wang Ye was ashamed and said: "I can only make first-level and second-level scrolls now."

Di Bin clapped his hands, raised his head and said to the stone tower: "Did you hear that? The three of us chose to make magic potions, Making magic tools, and making scrolls."

In an instant, three workbenches popped up on the open space of the stone tower, and corresponding tools were even prepared on them.

Accord was nervous, and shouted: "Wait, what is the punishment? What will happen if we can't answer?" The

male voice with aristocratic accent came out again, thinking he was humorous: "There are many kinds of punishments, there is always one that you like If you choose to quit, it means that you have no value in existence and can only be destroyed."

Accord's face turned pale.

Wang Ye: Oh.

"The first question, please use your respective professional skills to try to solve the problem of dry fields that have been dry for days. Please put the finished works in the finished product area of ​​the workbench. It takes ten minutes, start!" Accord cursed in a low voice, and quickly rushed

to In front of the pharmacy making table, take out the corresponding medicinal materials.

Di Bin also walked to the alchemy table and started the initial material processing.

Wang Ye raised his head: "Hey, Tower of Knowledge, I have a solution to your problem, but what should I do if I don't bring the materials?" A male

voice with aristocratic accent: "Tell me the materials you need, and the Tower of Knowledge will provide them for you."

Wang Ye nodded in satisfaction, that's about the same.

Di Bin and Ya Ge turned their heads to look at Wang Ye together, their expressions were hard to explain. At this time, they could still think about the material. This child is probably a newborn calf who is not afraid of tigers?

Regardless of what those two people thought of him, Wang Ye walked to the workbench and reported a series of tools and materials needed, including blank scrolls and professional ink.

Ink and blank scrolls are very important when making scrolls. For example, if you want to make a scroll for fire spells, then naturally, it will be more effective to use ink with more fire energy to make it.

This is why a magician of a certain department makes a scroll of a certain department, and the effect will be particularly good.

Blank Reels Again, the carrier material is important.

However, if the scroll maker had to make the scroll master himself from the ink preparation to the blank scroll, it would be too time-consuming and not in line with the scroll master's professional direction.

Therefore, blank scrolls are usually made by alchemists, and only the ink will be prepared by the scroll master himself.

But the fastidious scroll master will prepare and make the scroll and ink by himself.

Wang Ye didn't have that time now, and the time given by the Tower of Time was only ten minutes to answer the questions. Of course, he wanted a ready-made blank scroll and ink.

This kind of blank scroll and ink is general-purpose, with average attributes, and is the type most commonly used by ordinary scroll masters.

Wang Ye saw that all the tools were in place, so he picked up the scroll making pen, dipped it in ink and began to draw the scroll.

Wang Ye didn't deliberately hide his clumsiness, he took this secret place as a place to verify and exercise what he had learned.

Those who are difficult will not, and those who meet are not difficult. It only took less than a minute for him to draw the Xiaoyu scroll.

Wang Ye put the scroll in the finished product area.

The scroll didn't disappear.

Wang Ye was free, so he looked at Di Bin and Ya Ge.

Fortunately, Di Bin, this question is not too difficult for the alchemy department, but he is stuck in ten minutes to make a finished product, so he has to speed up desperately.

The situation of Accord was not so good. He didn't think it was difficult after listening to the topic, but he was a little numb about what kind of magic potion should be used to moisten the fields.

"Ten minutes!" The Tower of Knowledge yelled, and three small dry fields appeared in the middle of the stone tower clearing.

"Please use your works on the field in front of you."

Ya Ge picked up a bottle of magic potion, bent down and poured the potion into the field.

Soon, visible to the naked eye, the field became slightly wetter.

"Pass."

Accord heaved a sigh of relief.

Di Bin followed closely, and what he took out was a simple watering can. He held the watering can and shook it first, and the watering can sank, becoming heavier than before.

Di Bin tilted the watering can and poured clean water on the dry clods.

"Pass."

Di Bin also showed a smile on his face.

Wang Ye was the third one. He opened the seal of the scroll, and with a wave of his hand, the scroll stopped on the small dry field, dripping sparse raindrops.

"Pass."

All three passed, but unfortunately there was no reward.

"Everyone passed, and everyone will get an hour of rest time. Please cherish the rest time and prepare for the second question."

Wang Ye was at the edge of the workbench, took out a mattress and put it on the floor, and fell asleep.

Both Di Bin and Ya Ge were also carrying storage tools, and they also took out their bedding and entered a resting state.

For a moment, the first floor of the stone pagoda became extremely quiet, and only the breathing of the three people could be vaguely heard.

An hour passed quickly, and the second question asked them to deal with the fleas on a flea-infested cow without harming the cow itself.

The three of them also passed the test easily and got another one-hour rest time.

This kind of intermittent rest is actually very tiring. If you don't have a special second-sleep technique, you can only close your eyes and rest, and you will be forced to wake up when you are about to fall asleep, which is more uncomfortable than not sleeping.

Fortunately, all three of them are extraordinary people. They can choose to meditate to recover the consumed mental power and magic power, and if they can't, they can drink potions.

But their nerves have been tense all day, they have not had a good rest, and they have been thinking about solving problems, which consumes a lot of brainpower.

After these three assessments, all three of them showed fatigue on their faces.

Wang Ye quietly called Xiaoguang out of the worm's nest and asked him to stand guard for him, so that he could enter a semi-deep sleep state with peace of mind.

The fourth time, the fifth time...

Maybe the problem on the first floor of the stone tower is not difficult to solve, almost one or two works can be solved, the three of them have successfully answered ten questions in a row, and got five hours of rest time.

Five hours later, the three of them woke up and ran to the second floor without even washing their faces.

Because the voice came out again and said that they must leave the first floor of the stone tower within a minute, or they will be attacked.

The three of them ran to the second floor. The second floor didn't look so ruined, and the workbench was ready for them.

"A small city has been attacked by robbers, and the city gate is about to be in danger. Please try to help the gate guards of the small city to keep the gate from being opened. It takes half an hour, let's start!" The three of them thought first, then asked the

Tower of Knowledge for materials, and then hands on.

So far, Wang Ye hasn't had a hard time coping, but Ya Ge and Di Bin, especially Di Bin's brows are getting deeper and deeper.

It's not that Di Bin can't cope with these problems, but the loss of time, mental power and magic power.

No matter what kind of work is made, it takes time, especially for alchemy. Some magic weapons are more complicated and require forging. In this way, Di Bin's time is the tightest, he must use all his strength and gather all his mental strength to speed up, and he will not allow halfway mistakes.

Otherwise everything would have to start all over again, and he would run out of time.

The same is true for Accord's refining of magic potions. The pre-processing of some medicinal materials takes time, and the reaction of magic potions also takes time.

However, the time given by the Tower of Knowledge is the time that will be good, theoretically it can be completed, but if something goes wrong, the time will not be enough, and the materials will not be enough.

Ya Ge was the first to have a problem. He failed to refine a set of medicinal materials, so he asked the Tower of Knowledge for a second batch of medicinal materials, but was rejected.

Ya Ge can only piece together the required materials from the medicinal materials he brought, and will complete the medicine at the last second.

In the third round of the second floor, Di Bin also missed. He didn't get any new materials, so he could only use his own materials, but he still failed in the end.

Because of Di Bin's failure, even if the other two made it successfully, they still failed this level, and there was no one-hour rest time, and they had to answer the question again immediately.

To make matters worse, Di Bin was punished. He was wrapped in an ice cube that suddenly appeared, and his whole body was soaked in ice water for five minutes. When he came out, his face was blue.

What's worse, because of a failure, the consecutive numbers have to be recalculated, which is equivalent to restarting the first round of answering questions on the second level.

Ya Ge's face was ugly, he looked at Di Bin, and tried to hold back what he wanted to say.

Di Bin, who quickly poured a bottle of potion, used magic on himself to dry out his clothes. Then he smiled embarrassedly at the two, apologizing and encouraging them: "I will be careful next time." Ke

Lian Such a thing as a missed hand cannot be solved by being careful.

For first-level works, their success rate is good. But at the second level, their success rate began to drop greatly. Not everyone is as perverted as Wang Ye, and the success rate can reach nearly 100%.

Even Wang Ye, that's only close to 100%, and he sometimes misses.

And they were all tired, and just five hours of rest wasn't enough.

Both Ya Ge and Di Bin started to drink spiritual and magic recovery potions, but it didn't work.

Their error rates are increasing.

On the contrary, Wang Ye is the most stable of the three.

After answering the questions three times in a row, both Di Bin and Ya Ge missed. In other words, they did not get a break for three consecutive questions.

Di Bin and Ya Ge were also punished, Ya Ge received twenty lashes, Di Bin was steamed for five minutes after being soaked in ice water, and he was almost cooked when he came out.

And their consecutive numbers have to be recalculated again and again.

This feeling of anxiety without hope is the biggest blow to the three of them.

"This can't be done at all! It's impossible to do it! This is only the second floor. We can't even pass the second floor, and it's even more impossible to pass it later!" Accord yelled anxiously after another failure.

Di Bin was influenced by him and failed.

But Wang Ye didn't seem to hear anything, and finished the last stroke, and the guardian scroll was successfully made.

Di Bin and Ya Ge looked at Wang Ye together. They thought this kid should be the weakest of the three, but unexpectedly he became the most stable of the three.

Wang Ye watched as the two were punished again.

Di Bin and Ya Ge seemed to be going all out, and the next time they answered the question, they finally passed the test together.

Finally got another rare one-hour rest, and all three of them were paralyzed.

Wang Ye, who was resting with his eyes closed, felt that someone was approaching him.

Xiao Guang quietly lay on Wang Ye's shoulder, staring at the visitor.