Chapter 354-355

Chapter 354 Is the tea delicious ?

The old man's surname is Fang, and his name is very old-fashioned, Rong Guo.

Mr. Fang Rongguo is seventy-three this year and has retired for two years. He used to be the head of the Special Events Management Department.

Or he is so slick in playing games, he set up the "Extremely Dangerous" Game Research Bureau.

It's just that the old man is getting old, and while he is a minister, he can't manage another Game Research Bureau, so he entrusts it out.

But who would have thought that a game research bureau had just been established on his side, and another pure scientific research department had also established a "Extremely Dangerous" game research center.

Without him, anyone would be envious of holographic technology.

The old man also has no intention of competing for power and profit with others, so he simply set the research scope for the Game Research Bureau of the Special Affairs Department, which is to only study the changes in the players of the game, and pay attention to and investigate some special events caused by this game.

Xiao Wang next door entered the research bureau's eyes very early because of his rapid upgrade.

Before the old man retired, he stared at Xiao Wang next door for several years, and was brought to become a game expert. Later, the old man found that playing games actually made him feel better and better, so he kept playing.

Two years ago, the old man felt that it was time for him to abdicate, so he filed a retirement report. He has filed this retirement report every year since he was 60 years old, but his superiors kept him until the old man trained a successor with his own hands. , the above is willing to let people go.

The old man threw the Special Affairs Department out and happily retired home.

Xiao Hao, Hao Chengqing, the current head of the Ability Management Section, was also one of his favorite generals. He looked gentle, but he was actually capable of both civil and military skills. He was originally trained as a reserve minister.

According to the old man's plan, when he retires, Xiao Hao will take over the position of director of the Game Research Bureau, and his goal of promotion in the future will be the director of the Special Affairs Department.

But Xiaohao's cousin committed some crimes. Although there is no such thing as sitting together now, when there is a relationship, you enjoy the care of this relationship. will be implicated.

Xiao Hao's injustice is in their family. It's true that he and this cousin have not been in touch for many years. His father's generation has not been in contact because of the different views, but who made this blood relationship too close, even Xiao Hao's father has already moved forward because of this. Even after retiring, Xiao Hao couldn't escape.

In addition, the old man had just completed the resignation procedures at that time, and the new minister took office, and the old man didn't want to embarrass the new minister, so he didn't intercede for Xiao Hao.

The last person to take over the position of director of the Game Research Bureau is the current Wang Tu, nicknamed Wang Laobald.

And Wang Laotu was neither arranged by the old man nor promoted by the new minister, but was appointed.

Naturally, there are some power disputes. The most important thing is that the above thinks that the scientific research department already has a game research center, and the game research bureau in the special affairs department is very weak. In order to reduce redundancy, it already has the meaning of canceling it.

So Wang Laotu was sent here. Everyone from the minister of the Special Affairs Department to people with certain powers knew that this person was here to provide for the elderly, and the Game Research Bureau was basically a disused department. When Wang Laotu retired, the Research Bureau is about to be cancelled.

But Wang Laotu obviously didn't think so. He was quite ambitious and wanted to make great achievements, and pointed his sword at the position of head of the special affairs department. He believed that he was sent here to seize power.

Maybe the one who kindly sent him over to take care of the elderly didn't expect this person to have such a positive and enterprising spirit.

Wang Laobald jumped around. In order to increase the bargaining chip of the Research Bureau, he naturally took the proposal of his subordinate (Xiao Hao), and proposed that the important development direction of the Game Research Bureau in the future is to research abilities.

In fact, the plan proposed by Xiaohao is to investigate whether the players who play the game show signs of supernatural awakening. If so, they will monitor them and find out that someone has awakened, or someone's memory has been greatly enhanced, and other special circumstances can be considered to absorb them into the official organization. .

The focus is on monitoring and surveillance.

And Xiao Hao made this proposal because he found that there are many less decent or even evil organizations in the game, such as the "God's Favored Camp", and some game players are easily brainwashed and become members of these organizations. Loyal dogs.

What these organizations ask them to do, they will do what they really do, and they have already had a certain impact in the real society.

Xiao Hao didn't really think that someone could awaken his abilities, he was just worried that someone would think he had awakened and mess around.

And this is not Xiao Hao's unfounded worry. But who would have thought that Xiao Hao's original proposal out of responsibility would be changed by his immediate boss Wang Laobald. It so happened

that at that time...

"Did something happen a year ago?"

The center is still the Game Research Bureau. As long as they find that playing games can really improve mental power, it is not impossible to imagine that playing games may stimulate supernatural powers, and then conduct research.

Even a certain existence who promoted the game back then may have directly told the countries that playing the game may awaken abilities.

The old man also noticed that Wang Ye was special, and felt that he knew a lot.

He even had a slightly crazy premonition—the young boy in front of him might be the key to the turning point of the earth's civilization.

For this reason, the old man did not regard Wang Ye as a simple child, on the contrary he decided to exchange his sincerity for Wang Ye's sincerity.

Old children, old children, people who have lived to his age are similar to children. He didn't like people cheating on him, and he didn't think this little boy would like being cheated either.

Besides, the old man has been working in the special affairs department for more than 30 years. What strange people and things have he never seen?

Even compared with most young people, this old man's thinking is softer and more open. He is upright, but not rigid and stubborn.

So the old man decided to exchange information with Wang Ye.

"This matter is confidential. I shouldn't have told you." The old man said seriously.

"You said it, so I won't have to run around again. I could have asked those fighters, but their mental strength is not stable yet, and forcing them to ask would damage their mental strength. Originally, I planned to go to the Game Research Bureau to run for a while." But since I met you, I can postpone it." Wang Yete said honestly.

The old man looked disbelieving.

"Have you ever heard of spiritual hints?" Wang Ye waved his hand, and a small table appeared between the two of them.

Wang Ye took out a pot of tea, a plate of fried peanuts, and some crispy side dishes.

Seeing this scene, the old man did not conceal his surprise: "Is this a space power?"

Wang Ye smiled and poured a cup of tea for the old man: "I am a magician, the kind that really knows magic."

The old man is so sensitive, Immediately said: "So the magic on Shuangyuexing can really be used in reality?"

Wang Ye nodded, and said: "Not only magic, any kind of skills we learn on Shuangyuexing can be used in reality." It can be used on Earth."

The old man was silent. He has been playing games for so many years, how can he not know the magic of Shuangyuexing?

And many exercises are quite dangerous. If someone on this side of the earth can use them like the little boy in front of him... The

old man now understands the thoughts of those who want to catch all supernatural beings and throw them into outer space.

Although it is good to have abilities, he also wants to have them.

But if the country cannot control the supernatural beings, the consequences will definitely be much more terrible than holding guns for all the people.

"Is the spiritual hint you said just what I thought it meant?" The old man took the teacup carelessly just like he did with his grandson Xiaojing, and threw a peanut into his mouth.

Wang Ye: "Although I don't know what you are thinking, it should be what you think. And this is not only what I can do, even you can do it." "I can do it too?" The old man was really surprised

now up.

"Yes. Your mental power is quite strong now, much stronger than ordinary people. If you want to persuade someone, or want to tempt him to tell some secret content, as long as you concentrate on convincing the other party, then You are very likely to get the answer you want."

The old man: "... Are there many people like you and me?"

Wang Ye shrugged: "I am probably the only person like me at present. But like you Yes, there should be quite a few in the whole world. You can calculate it based on the proportion of the population. Basically, there is one person in a million who is close to the critical point of awakening after playing games for a few years. "

When the old man thought of China's population base and calculated this ratio, he suddenly felt a little dizzy.

1,400 people, sounds like a small number, but this is 1,400 people who can give spiritual hints to others and let them tell their bank passwords!

Wang Ye cunningly didn't say that strong mental strength doesn't mean he can use spiritual hints, this skill also needs to be learned and gifted. And after the spiritual power of the whole people is improved, it will be more difficult to get spiritual hints.

He made the situation more serious, hoping that the old man and the officials behind the old man could pay more attention to the awakening of abilities.

"In fact, apart from you, I have found that at least six people have reached the critical point of awakening."

"Who are they all?" The old man immediately opened the drawer of the bedside table, took out a pen and paper, even if he retired, it doesn't mean he doesn't care about the country Major events and people's livelihood.

Wang Ye: "He Lianlian, a native of Bingcheng, a tour guide. She is the second most talented person I have found so far, and you are the first. Her son He Junlan is also very talented, relying on the wrong awakening map They can make themselves almost awakened. In addition, He Junlan's cousin Zhang Shilan, and his twin cousins ​​Zhang Jin and Zhang Song. These three children are slightly inferior, but they are also very good seedlings. This Several people, your department has obtained all their information."

The old man stopped writing: "There are only five, who is the other person?"

Wang Ye smiled slightly: "There is another person who has awakened, and I can help. And That person's ability is quite good, the light element, he can become invisible when he wakes up."

The old man supported his head, he had a headache.

The ability of invisibility is very insignificant, but if used well, it can really do a lot of things. Now I just hope that person is a law-abiding citizen, and he must not be a criminal, otherwise...

"I'm not a criminal, and I don't give him awakening potions for everyone."

Although Wang Ye said so, the old man still gave him a fierce look: "You are so stupid! Tell me the name of that person."

Wang Ye said calmly: "One message is exchanged for one message. You haven't Tell me what happened a year ago that made you risk doing human experiments."

"Why do you want to know about this?" the old man asked back.

"Because I am a Chinese and a native of the earth. I know that the earth is about to encounter a crisis, and even has already encountered it, but I don't know where and when the crisis first occurred. If I can know, maybe I can reason out more. Many." Wang Ye said frankly.

The old man is much more pleasing to Wang Xiaoye now. Although this kid is slippery, he is still upright.

"What crisis will the earth encounter?"

"I'm just asking you because I'm not sure. Look, you can tell me some secrets that I can get, and I can help you analyze the situation. Oh."

"Brat!" The old man threw a peanut at Wang Ye. I also picked up one and threw it into my mouth to chew slowly. Well, this peanut is really fragrant and crunchy, better than any fried peanuts he has ever eaten.

It would be great if this little brat was his grandson. With such a magical grandson by his side, his life will be very convenient in the future, and he won't need to carry a bag when he takes this kid shopping.

It's a pity, he just didn't have the lives of his grandchildren.

His son was injured on duty in his early years. Although his masculinity is still there, he can no longer have children. His daughter-in-law is benevolent and never abandons his son, and has been guarding his cold son to live.

"A year ago, we discovered the Kunlun Xu Death Valley... Hey, what's your expression?" The old man was upset.

Wang Ye: "My expression is called Kunlun. It is no surprise that the name of Kunlun will appear. After all, it is our number one ancestor, Shenshan. It would be a shame if it doesn't appear.

" One day they recorded a series of very strange data, and suspected that there was an earthquake in the local area. They did not dare to ignore it and reported the news, but when the Earthquake Bureau sent people over, the earthquake had already occurred." "After the earthquake

. , at the confluence of two rivers in Death Valley, where lightning and thunder often occur, a battery appeared." "A battery?"

"

A pool full of lightning." The old man said slowly: "The scene only needs to Those who have seen it will never forget that the news was reported step by step, and our Special Affairs Department also received relevant information." "

Originally this matter had nothing to do with the Game Research Bureau, but after the news of the lightning battery in Death Valley came out, unexpectedly A researcher from the Earthquake Bureau who played games until he was brain-dead thought that he could gain the power of lightning by jumping into the lightning battery, so he jumped in while no one was paying attention." Wang Ye: "... How can you not think about it?

"

The old man also sighed: "Probably because you are too creative. You can't compete with sand sculptures. They can do things that humans can't.

" To attract your attention?"

"The sand sculpture did not have the lightning ability, but he miraculously did not die immediately. After people fished out his idea, he survived for about nine minutes. Everyone present at the time saw him lift up Hand, a lightning ball appeared in the hand, and the lightning ball fell to the ground, directly blowing up a car."

"Hey!"

"Afterwards, relevant departments began to record and study the relevant data of the lightning battery. There, the researchers discovered a strange energy. You can feel this energy around you without entering the lightning battery." Wang Ye understood

. : "Then did some people think that the energy could help people awaken their abilities, so they sent people over there to contact that energy?" "

Yes." The old man had a very bad expression.

It is said that the game research center in the scientific research department is also researching the awakening of abilities, but what they do is very formal and step-by-step. They all start with the improvement of spiritual power and focus on observation.

Wang Laotu didn't know where he learned that the research center was studying the awakening of supernatural powers, so he wanted to step in and make some actual achievements before the research center.

Therefore, this idiot, who cannot be said to be ignorant, but who has no understanding of research, even came up with the idea of ​​direct human experiments.

The Game Research Bureau of the Special Affairs Department has a special armed action team because it has to deal with some special events caused by players.

Not many, just one team, the four soldiers lying on the hospital bed now.

In the name of righteousness, Wang Laotu asked the four soldiers to go to Death Valley to investigate the lightning battery, and asked them to live there to record relevant data. At the same time, he did not know where to find some experts and scholars, and subdued the four soldiers. Some unknown drugs.

The four soldiers thought that this was really a national mission, and they didn't know that Wang Laotu was killing them first and playing later, using them as experimental subjects and living ladders for him to get promoted and get rich.

Not long after, all four fighters "failed to awaken" and were rushed to the hospital several times before being rescued.

"Xiao Hao, Hao Chengqing was furious because of this, and almost punched Director Wang's brains out. Because the incident was too big, and the higher-ups were asking for accountability, Mr. Wang was almost fired, but some experimental data he submitted was against the scientific research department. The game research center on the side has played a big role, and someone helped him negotiate a peace, so he reluctantly stayed in the end." "

Xiao Hao took the opportunity to propose to set up another ability management department, and Wang Laotu was wronged, which is also a bit I was afraid of Xiao Hao, so I agreed. The Special Affairs Department also wanted to share Wang Laotu's power, so he approved it. But this Wang Laotu regretted it afterwards, because he is Xiao Hao's boss, he will find something for Xiao Hao if he has nothing to do."

"The meeting with you this time was arranged by Xiaohao. But when Mr. Wang heard about it, he insisted on intervening. The experts he found were all on the same level as him. He couldn't hire any experts who were really capable. "

The old man shook his head, "Now the Game Management Bureau has become a mess for Wang Laobal, and most of the people in it are Wang Laobal himself. Xiao Hao called me and cried yesterday, wanting to get rid of Wang Laobal It's a game alone. But how can this matter be so easy."

The old man didn't discuss this matter in depth, and it's not suitable to discuss this matter with Wang Xiaoye.

Wang Ye pondered, in fact, it is not difficult to become a supernatural authority alone, as long as the country pays more attention to the awakening of supernatural powers, and knows that this is not a fantasy, nor is it still in the experiment, but has already appeared and will soon It will appear in a large area and with a large number of people.

"You wait, Wang Laobald will definitely take the initiative to contact you after knowing your specialness. I suggest you stay away from this person." The old man obviously wanted to beat this Wang Laobald, and he said earlier Director Wang, after talking about it, Wang Lao is bald.

Wang Ye was puzzled: "This Wang Laotu has done so many strange things and killed four soldiers. Can the Special Affairs Department keep him and let him continue to do things?"

The old man didn't want to explain too much about this point. There are some things that are difficult to say, so he can only say in a vague way: "Old man Wang can't do anything alone. Who gave him the information? Where did he find those experts? Who gave him the information? Backing up? Sometimes the higher-ups are not counting accounts, but are keeping accounts, and when they are almost ready to be beaten to death with a stick, they will take the account book and settle accounts with you." Wang Ye understood, thumbs up

, The father of the country is indeed the father of the country. This is the use of waste for fishing, that is, before the big fish is caught, everyone has to endure the nausea of ​​the bait for a while.

In fact, think about the domestic and foreign news that you watch on weekdays. A head of state can do amazing things, not to mention that there are so many people in such a large national organization, how can everyone be an outstanding elite.

Maybe some people are not bad, but they are more considerate of themselves and regard civil servants as officials, and in the end they are blinded by all kinds of desires and minds. Others simply live on their wages and muddle along.

"Fortunately, the head of state of our country, the big bosses, and many grassroots cadres are very reliable, and there are more people doing things." Wang Ye finished muttering, and looked at the old man with regretful eyes.

The old man was dumbfounded by Wang Ye's stare: "Look at it?"

Wang Ye said honestly: "I think you are very good, very good, but it's a

pity that you have retired. "

But it is undeniable that this flattery made him very comfortable.

Wang Ye didn't think he was flattering, he was telling the truth. The reason why he sat here and chatted with this old man for so long was because he had read the old man's life in the karma scroll.

Not a detailed biography, like a resume. But the content revealed by the causal volume is enough for Wang Ye to understand what kind of person this old man is.

It's really upright and horizontal, but he is reasonable and has super ability to handle affairs.

The old man said that he has been able to walk and sit upright all his life, which is not watered down at all.

It's not that the old man has no selfishness, but that his selfishness never crosses the line.

"I told you the matter, what did you analyze?" The old man lifted the teapot and poured himself a cup of tea. The tea was also sweet and delicious.

He is getting old, and his sense of taste is getting less and less sensitive, so the food has to be strong to taste delicious, and the tea has to be strong to taste. The pot of tea, obviously tasted a bit bland, but it made him feel comfortable and delicious from the bottom of his heart.

Wang Ye saw that the old man was drinking tea very well, and told him kindly: "Is this tea delicious? The energy is very rich, and it is very gentle. It is especially suitable for your old age. After drinking this cup, you will be almost as old as you are." Then you can awaken the ability."

The old man shook his hand, and the teacup almost fell to the ground.

Wang Ye seemed to feel that this was not enough to stimulate the old man, and said again: "Although I haven't visited the Death Valley yet. But if my prediction is correct, there is likely to be an energy eye activated by lightning. If it is so lost Leave it alone..."

"I remember that there is a National Wildlife Conservation Park nearby, right? Congratulations, it is about to become a real Death Valley. Animals and plants mutate much faster than humans, and it will become an animal and plant in the future. Humans have no ability, whoever enters will die."

"Oh, it's been a year? It seems that the energy eye has not fully exploded, but this kind of long stream is even more terrifying. God knows what the animals and plants nearby have mutated into. Hurry up and evacuate all the people there, don't absorb too much energy, it will be miserable if everyone is trapped in it."