Chapter 92-93

Chapter 92 The Conspiracy of the Parasites

As soon as Xin Jialie completed the contract with the ghost worm, Wang Ye received two system prompts.

One is to complete Zhang Hui's commission and notify Prisoner Island Prison that there are parasites on Long Island, and get a reward of 100 experience points.

One is to complete the task of rescuing Xin Jialie and return Xin Jialie's soul to his body, and get 5,000 experience points as a reward.

The latter one is easy to say, but the former one is a bit cunning. The former warden Xin Jialie has to be notified to complete this mission. If the person doing the mission fails to rescue Xin Jialie, then Zhang Hui's entrusted mission is basically not worth it. May be done.

Perhaps in Zhang Hui's mind, the person he trusts the most is the former warden Xin Jialie?

Wang Ye thought of Zhang Hui's appearance. It was difficult to judge the age of that person. When we first met, he looked like thirty, but after careful dressing, he looked like a young woman in double ten. In fact, Zhang Hui looks pretty good, but maybe in a place like a prison, it is the instinct of the weaker prisoners to conceal their good looks. Zhang Hui's approach to looking sloppy and older is also a means of protecting himself.

The only thing Wang Ye was sure of was that the other party's age should not be less than twenty-five years old. In this way, Zhang Hui should be a descendant of the generation of prisoners who enjoyed the care of Singer. Although Singer became the new warden of Prisoner Island 20 years ago, Zhang Hui has lived a good life for at least ten years .

In fact, this point can also be heard from Zhang Hui's narration of his childhood. His bad luck should have started when he was twelve years old. And that was also the stage when the Xingarie mutants completely retreated into the background.

"Let's go, let's go to the pier first." Lei Mu suggested.

Naturally, Wang Ye didn't disagree. He sent Xin Jialie and Lei Mu out of the nest. He didn't go out himself, but stayed in the nest to digest the power of the replacement king worm he had just absorbed. The main reason is that he consumes too much and overuses his mental power, so he needs to take a good rest.

Wang Ye manipulated the insect nest to land on Lei Mu's shoulder.

After Lei Mu was sure that the worm nest would not fall, he grabbed Xin Jialie and started to run rapidly.

Xin Jialie didn't ask where Wang Ye was either. He already knew that Wang Ye had a worm's nest through the dialogue between Wang Ye and Wang Ye, and they were in the worm's nest just now.

Although I don't know how a human can contract a worm nest, but he can contract a ghost worm, why can't others contract a worm nest?

Xin Jialie didn't ask a word, and didn't intend to tell the matter, so he just ran forward with Lei Mu.

At the pier, the rest of the non-prisoner islanders have already boarded the boat, and the sailors are repairing and plan to sail back to Seagrass Island in a while.

Lei Mu asked where the station master and others went.

A sailor told them: "A guard came to inform that there seemed to be a disturbance in the women's prison camp. It seemed that the parasites were in trouble. Just when the mercenaries behind arrived, the station master took them to kill the parasites. Lei

Mu hurriedly asked: "When did they leave?"

"It's been a while."

Lei Mu turned around to find the station master, and was worried about the islanders on board.

Wang Ye asked Lei Mu to walk the entire ship in the worm nest, and he was relieved to make sure that there were no parasites hiding.

Xin Jialei said: "The parasites are very smart. They should know that if you react, they will come to check this ship first, so even if they want to leave, they will not use this ship." "Let's go to the prison area first

, You stay here to appease everyone for the time being, let your ghost worm inform me if there is anything." Lei Mu said, and also distributed Xin Jialie a lot of asbestos ore.

"Okay. Be careful."

When the islanders on the boat saw Xin Jialei, the young ones were okay to say, while the old people ran over excitedly to salute Xin Jialei, and some vaguely complained that Xin Jialei was no longer in charge. It made the situation on the island worse and worse.

Xin Jialie even directly explained that he was parasitized by the parasites 21 years ago, and said that he was helped by the ghost on the island, Grandpa Lian, so that his soul was preserved. Only with the help of soldiers can he regain his body.

Everyone on the island doesn't know the legend of the ghost and even the grandfather, and they don't know that they can't be rescued after being parasitized for too long. Everyone can't help but sigh when Xin Jialei is a good man.

Some old people cried and said that if Xin Jialei had not been parasitized, the island would not have become like this.

Xin Jialie comforted them.

Many middle-aged and elderly people on board asked Xin Jialie whether he would continue to be the warden in the future. If Xin Jialie could continue to be the warden, then they would also like to stay.

Xin Jialie persuaded them not to do this, saying that he should not stay on the island in the future, and let everyone go out to live a good life in the future.

The Zuo Qinsang brothers were also very happy to see Xin Jialie, and came to talk to him, hoping that he could help prove their discovery, especially about the gold mine.

Xin Jialie agreed, and he also asked the two brothers to help him prove the powerful harm of the parasite race.

Xin Jialie's thinking has changed a lot compared to twenty years ago. He has a relatively peaceful temperament. In the past, even if he was able to fight, he didn't want to fight. As the warden, he also silently accepted.

But after experiencing the prisoner island incident, he deeply understands that if the upper level is fatuous, ignorant and corrupt, no matter how hard the lower level works hard, the results will be difficult to preserve and maintain. On the contrary, if the upper level is clear enough and the grasp of the lower level is clear and strong enough, then even if bad people and things happen to the lower level, they can be rescued in time.

Governing the country is like farming, and the top of the country is like the roots of the crops. If the root system is not stable or strong, everything will be nothing.

In particular, his younger brother Singer returned to the capital with the latest parasite eggs.

Xin Jialie only hoped to rush back as soon as possible to prevent the parasites from eroding and replacing the upper layers of the Xiyu country.

If it is irreparable...

"Then kill them, and you will be king yourself. Ariel, I will help you!" Ghost Worm said murderously.

Xin Jialie: "...well."

Being king is not that simple. It is not only about power and honor, but also about endless responsibilities and killing with no end in sight.

But if someone wants to enjoy the benefits of power, but is not willing to take on those responsibilities, then let him, some things have to be done.

On the other end, Wang Ye was dishonest while resting in the worm's nest, and murmured to Lei Mu: "That Xin Jialie has definitely mutated. I didn't even think about giving him the replacement king worm, but I just Glancing at him, he opened his mouth to say such words for some reason, it is definitely a spiritual temptation!"

Lei Mu laughed: "I thought you wanted to help Xin Jialie become stronger, so you put that Just a ghost bug for him."

"No." Wang Ye said depressed, "I feel a bit at a loss."

"It's not a loss." Lei Mu comforted the child: "Look, you saved Xin Jialie and got a soul-raising shell. Although you gave Xin Jialie the substitute king worm, but the substitute Most of the spiritual power of the king worm has actually been absorbed by you and the insect nest. And you also took this opportunity to absorb a little bit of the spiritual power that the ancient giant beast gave you, and overall it is still profitable." Lei Mu

thought After thinking about it, he said again: "Xing Jialie was parasitized by that substitute king worm who can only confuse people's hearts and control his mind. His body has naturally mutated long ago, and his mental body must have also been alienated. And he himself said that he and that worm There is empathy between the substitute Wang Chong, so it is normal for him to instinctively know a little spiritual seduction."

Wang Ye said seriously: "In the future, we must stay away from that guy, the temptation without knowing it is the most terrifying."

Lei Mushen Take it for granted. Wang Ye is so shrewd as a child, he would take the initiative to give benefits to others, and Xin Jialie's charm is big enough. It happens that people are full of charm and don't know it.

Wang Ye also murmured: "Fortunately, he is a middle-aged man. Although he is good-looking, he is still some distance away from being peerless. Otherwise, he may turn the world upside down without using his talents. You see, when he returns The capital of Xiyu King, Xiyu Kingdom will definitely not be peaceful in the future."

Lei Mu couldn't help laughing: "That might be a good thing for the common people of Xiyu Kingdom .

"

The gate of the women's prison camp in the prison area.

"Strange, there are no guards." Lei Mu paused.

"Where are the mercenaries?"

"I didn't see it either. It's too quiet." Lei Mu jumped to the top of the wall to look inside.

The female prison camp has always been quieter than the male prison camp, but today it was too quiet.

This time should be the time for the female prisoners to come out to let the wind go, but there is no one in the square outside.

"I can only go in and have a look, Mumu, be careful, if I find any problem, I will drag you into the worm's nest at any time." Wang Ye stopped talking and concentrated on recuperating the previous mental damage.

His single-minded focus was to run into the stalactite cave, squat in front of the Moon Cultivating Soul Shell, drooling at it, and brazenly whispering to the Soul Cultivating Shell: "A little bit, just a little bit. What do you want? , I can exchange it for you~"

Yanghunbei didn't want to talk to him, he took advantage of it just now, and now he wants to take advantage of it, dreaming!

Wang Xiaoye rubbed his hands and said, "Beibei, don't be like this, everyone is your own. Look at the place I chose for you. Not only will there be stalactite liquid that is about to be transformed into spiritual liquid to nourish you, but also the light of light will nourish you." Jade is soaked in water. This water is an excellent material for refining medicine and alchemy, and it is also the best nourishing liquid. I let you use it for free, and I didn't ask you for rent. Look at the floating light insects I raised , They all have to work for me, and they have to produce insect honey to pay the rent."

Yanghunbei: "..."

"Good baby, just give me a little, just a little~" Wang Ye saw that Yanghunbei didn't do anything for it. Moved, he immediately changed his face: "It seems that you don't like this place, okay, I'll change it for you, what do you think of the vegetable sink?"

Yanghun shell opened the shell angrily, facing Wang Xiaoye's face Just shoot a stream of liquid.

Wang Ye turned pale with shock, quickly opened his mouth wide, and swallowed the liquid without leaking.

After swallowing it, the little bastard who took advantage of it still muttered: "How can I say hello like this? If I don't react, my reflexes are not strong enough, so it's all wasted? What a loser.

" : "..." The entrustment is not human! It decided to just go dormant and not open its shell for a hundred years, no, a thousand years.

Outside, Lei Mu used the "protection" tactic on himself, and also put on an energy guard on himself, jumped into the women's prison camp, and ran towards the cafeteria.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo L L L L L L L N I N A" Just before arriving at the cafeteria, the cries of young children could be heard from the shadow of a row of rooms.

Lei Mu frowned, he clearly remembered that all the children born in the women's prison camp had been transferred away, why are there still children left here?

Of course, it is not ruled out that some female prisoners worry too much and hide their children because they are afraid of being separated from their children.

Lei Mu wanted to ignore the child for the time being and check the situation of the mercenaries first, but the child's cries were obviously not very loud, but they continued continuously, making it impossible for you to ignore them. After listening to it for a long time, not only was I upset and irritable, but I also really wanted to find out the child and throw him to death.

Lei Mu didn't want to drop the child to death, but he still couldn't help running to the place where the crying sound came from, and circled around.

Oddly, he didn't see any trace of any children.

Lei Mu cast his eye spell and scanned the surroundings, but did not see any energy bodies belonging to humans.

But the crying is endless, and it is getting more and more annoying, making people not only want to kill the child, but also want to smash their own heads...

"Mumu, take this!" Wang Ye's voice suddenly pierced into Lei Mu's mouth. in the head.

Lei Mu cleared his mind, and took the cursed skeleton that Little Leaf stuffed him from the worm's nest.

Strange to say, as soon as he took the Grudge Skull into his hands, the irritating crying stopped abruptly.

"Sure enough, it's sorcery. There are quite a few bugs who know it." Wang Ye sneered.

"They parasitize other creatures, and one of their purposes is to obtain the abilities and knowledge of other creatures." Lei Mu murmured, this is not the first time he has been affected by spiritual magic, which proves that his spiritual power is still Not strong enough, I am afraid he will have to work more on mental strength in the future.

"Mumu, give this cursed skeleton a drop of blood. After establishing a spiritual connection, you will know how to use it." Wang Ye said.

Lei Mu hesitated: "This thing is rare, you should keep it to yourself."

Wang Ye smiled lightly: "Mumu, don't be polite to Dad. Dad's mental power is super powerful now, so don't rely on these inferior magic tricks. You want to influence me. But you, in the name of the demons, will not use the evil means of the legendary demons. In fact, this cursed skeleton is suitable for you. When you use it, use your demon powers, and you will Increase the power of the Grudge Skeleton. This thing can not only defend, but also attack."

The situation was urgent, and Lei Mu was no longer polite to Xiao Yezi, and contracted the Grudge Skeleton with blood. His blood and strength really matched the Grudge Skull, and the Grudge Skeleton contracted by him faintly revealed a happy mood. In less than a moment, he already knew how to use the Grudge Skeleton.

Borrowing the power of the Grudge Skull, Lei Mu's eye skills have also been slightly mutated, and he can see abnormal evil energy.

Drops of blood that hadn't been there before appeared on the ground.

Lei Mu walked towards the back of the cafeteria step by step following the blood drop.

At this time, Fu Yong, the sub-master of the Mercenary Guild, and the mercenaries he brought were very regretful.

I regret that they didn't pay more attention to the warning of the mercenary team.

Who would have thought that these parasites could be so powerful?

When they heard the notice from the guards, they said that something happened to the women's prison camp. Fu Yong, who already knew that the insect mother's lair was under the kitchen of the cafeteria in the women's prison camp, immediately thought that the parasites had escaped. Just when the next ship of mercenaries arrived, he brought The mercenaries are here to exterminate the insects.

He originally thought it was a trivial matter. After all, there were only two people in the mercenary team, and the other was just a child. Didn't those two people stay in the prisoner's island for so long and save so many people?

Fu Yong thought that he brought so many mercenaries of level 3 and above, it would be an overkill to deal with those parasites, and he even forgot to distribute the asbestos ore to the second batch of people.

Then they followed the guard who came to report and entered the cafeteria.

The guards told them that the female prisoners who made trouble were gathered in the cafeteria.

When they entered the cafeteria, they found a few female prisoners who were in an abnormal condition. They bit everyone as if they were crazy. Many guards were bitten, and a few mercenaries were also scratched and bitten by those crazy women. .

However, the people Fu Yong brought were relatively powerful, and they subdued those female prisoners in a short while.

The guards were very grateful to the mercenaries, and the place happened to be the cafeteria, so they asked the female prisoners in the cafeteria to quickly cook some delicious food and bring them up.

The food in the cafeteria is ready-made, and there is a lot left at noon, and it can be served with a little processing.

It was already past noon at this time, and many of the mercenaries who came by boat were still hungry, so they were welcome to see that there was something to eat.

Fu Yong also thought that he would let the mercenaries eat and drink enough before he could explore the Zerg lair under the kitchen, so he ate and drank with the mercenaries.

While eating, Fu Yong suddenly found that many mercenaries were missing.

After questioning, I found out that most of these mercenaries were there for convenience, and some said that there was something wrong, and there were various legitimate reasons for leaving.

But after waiting for a while, more and more mercenaries went out to do something.

The first batch of mercenaries plus Fu Yong had sixteen people, and the second batch had fifty-eight people. All together, there are seventy-four people in total.

When Fu Yong found out that there were only about 30 mercenaries left out of the 70 or so mercenaries in one meal, and all the 40 or so mercenaries left without looking back, he finally felt something was wrong.

He also finally remembered that Lei Mu once told him not to eat and drink the food and water provided by the islanders.

But these were the guards and female prisoners rescued by them. How could he have thought that there would be problems with the food in the cafeteria that serves so many people!

"Look! Find him no matter what!" Fu Yong was anxious and angry.

"Where are the guards? Where is the guard who told us to come over? Tell him to come over!" A mercenary greeted outside.

But when the mercenaries searched, they found that the few guards who had been calling them brothers and flattering them in the cafeteria had all disappeared, including the few female prisoners who had gone crazy and were put under guard.