Chapter 220-221

Chapter 220 Life experience, heart test

  "Who, do you always like to bring out the names and titles of your grandpa and your father every time you introduce yourself, otherwise you won't be able to show your identity?" The irony on Wang Ye's face can overflow light curtain.

"This is the etiquette of the nobility, and you, who have no status, naturally don't understand it." Sakir said proudly.

"It turns out that this is aristocratic etiquette. I have seen it. No wonder when I went to the countryside to play when I was young, the little bully in the village over there introduced himself to me with his head held high. He said that he was the only grandson of the village chief Niu Sanbao in Sanjiajia Village, Huangniu Town. , and the only male of the third generation of their Niu family, Niu Goudan, let me respect him." Wang Ye nodded seriously: "It seems that Niu Goudan has learned aristocratic etiquette well." Lin

Yuan Jian Xue laughed.

Many students outside the venue also burst into laughter.

The students of Shuangyue suddenly felt extremely ashamed.

In fact, there is nothing wrong with this way of self-introduction, but why is it embarrassing to be mentioned by this little leaf?

Many students of noble origin at the scene kept in mind that they should never introduce themselves in this way again.

Thakir suddenly realized that he was in urgent need of dog legs and subordinates who could speak for him. It was too much of a loss for him to quarrel with this wild bastard who came out of nowhere.

Thakir really wanted Buddy to help him, but it was a pity that Buddy didn't seem to understand his eyes.

Wang Ye smiled, and said in a familiar tone: "By the way, have I ever told you that I have a king father who knows the secrets of many big bosses in the country. For example, you are not your father's only heir." He told me about your elder brother. He also told me that your elder brother was born as a demon, and was rejected and abused by your family. He was tortured by the family magician as an inappropriate person since he was a child. , Is that why you don't recognize your big brother?"

Sakir stared at Wang Ye in disbelief, and almost blurted out: Who are you, and how do you know these things?

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sakir replied stiffly.

Wang Ye blinked, "It's fine if you don't know. I also know that you were weak and sickly when you were young, and your aptitude was even worse. I heard from my king father that you can survive entirely by absorbing the vitality and health of others. I didn't expect you to become a genius after I haven't seen you for a while. I'm just a little curious about how you became a genius. Did someone transfer your aptitude, health and mental power to you?" Several challenging students never

expected Hearing such explosive secrets, he was stunned on the spot, all staring at Sakir.

The students from various schools outside were not much better, and the entire venue exclaimed "Oh!", "Huh?", "Impossible", and "Really or not".

Thatkier was trembling with anger: "You are slandering! You are spreading rumors! I want to fight you! Fight for my honor!" "

You really want to fight me now?" Wang Ye's eyes lit up obviously , He also rubbed his hands, looking excited.

Everyone on and off the court could see how much he was looking forward to the duel with Thakir.

"Thatkier!" Buddy called out to him for the sake of his classmates.

Thatkier's brain that was blown out of anger finally calmed down a bit, he clenched his teeth until he could suppress his anger to the point of normal thinking.

Off the court, the students of Shuangyue: ... Is Xiao Yezi really a slander? Is it necessary for him to offend the entire Silvermoon Empire in order to slander Thatkier?

The professors and bosses in Shuangyue kept silent, and no one discussed Sakir's qualifications. It wasn't that they were sure, but that what they said was not suitable.

At the height of the stands, in a certain VIP room.

"Sakir needs to be trained well. He is too immature both in his mind and in his means." The voice of the speaker was as cold as ten thousand years, and it seemed that he didn't care about anything.

"Yes, after this competition is over, I will definitely teach him a good lesson, and I will never let him embarrass the Sa family and the empire again." A middle-aged man bowed his head deeply.

"Well." Casual tone, indifferent attitude.

The middle-aged man couldn't help gritting his teeth secretly. He never thought that a small student competition would attract this man.

But this one came in secret, and the Double Moon Magic School didn't know about it. Shuangyueming only invited him. After all, his son is now studying in Shuangyue and participated in this competition of refining medicine, and the result of the competition is also related to Saqier's apprenticeship.

So why is this guy here?

He doesn't think that Sakir is so good that this person specially came to watch his game. He knows very well that although Sakir also bears the title of an heir to the empire, in this person's mind, he is comparable to the number one player back then. The first in line of succession is far behind.

If it hadn't been for the sudden death of the first in line heir, he and his son would never have had the chance to get close to this person, nor could he get close to that seat...

On the side of the Meteor School stand, Vice Principal Gan Ming shook his head helplessly: "Little Ye Zi is also too courageous, he really dares to say anything. He is not afraid of offending the entire Silver Moon Empire." "

So what? That Sakir can't represent the entire Silver Moon Empire. If Salman is really enough Pay attention to this grandnephew, and this kid will not appear in Shuangyue Magic School." The sarcasm on Chong Lao's face should not be too obvious.

"Oh? Do you know what?" Vice-principal Gan lowered his voice and was about to set up a barrier.

The old man refused to say anything.

The vice-principal has nothing to do with this old man, Mr. Chong has a tight mouth, and no one can force him to say what he doesn't want to say.

Mr. Chong turned his head and muttered to Landau: "What's the matter with Little Leaf, why did he target Saqir so much? Is it because the boy from the Sa family robbed him of the professor?" Landau suddenly said: "It's not as simple as robbing the professor

, Little Leaf hates and hates Sakir, and he looked at Sakir with killing intent in his eyes. Although he tried his best to cover it up." Hearing this,

Zong Lao looked carefully at Wang Ye in the light curtain, and after a while, he seemed to be sure. What, I couldn't help frowning slightly: "That kid never said that he knew the Sa family." "

He didn't say, it doesn't mean he doesn't know." Landau's eyes shifted to the back of Lei Mu sitting in front of them.

He was thinking that if Lei Mu was also from the Sa family, would he be the elder brother of Saqier that Xiao Yezi mentioned just now?

But if Leimu is Saed's eldest son, why does he have the same red mole behind his ear as Yueqin? Even the position and size are exactly the same?

Sa Yueqin, the biological daughter of Emperor Salman, is the only heir of the real emperor and the only princess of the Silver Moon Empire.

Landau felt very complicated when he thought of this girl.

He has always regarded Yueqin as a student, but Yueqin thinks differently about him.

It was like he regarded Salman as a friend, but that bastard wanted to sleep with him.

And the reason why he knew that there was a red mole behind Yueqin's ear was not because he and Sa Yueqin had such a close relationship, but that the girl once showed him the red mole on purpose, and told him that her father, Sal Emperor Manda also has such a red mole at the same position.

Sa Yueqin also told him that this red mole was actually a blood key, and that if she had offspring, 99% would have the same red mole at the same location.

Landau was not sure if other Sa family members had such a red mole, but he clearly remembered Sa Yueqin's proud tone at that time, it seemed that this was her and her father's unique inheritance, and no other Sa family family would have it.

If so, whose child is Lei Mu?

What surprised him the most was why he didn't have any special feelings when he saw this child at first, but as he observed more and more, he found that he could no longer ignore this child?

What's more frightening is, why did he have a weak sense of blood resonance with this child?

Landau thought of a possibility, which made him dizzy, and his face instantly became extremely pale.

In fact, it is very simple to verify one of his conjectures.

He only needs to use a bloodline induction magic scroll on Lei Mu.

In the test field.

The atmosphere in the hut seemed to be getting more and more tense, Wang Ye stared at Sakir's fingers.

Sakir wasn't stupid enough to make a move at this time, the hut was so small, the eyes of the spectators outside the arena were all focused on them now, no matter how small their movements were, they might be seen by others.

Sakir opened his mouth, about to say something to Wang Ye.

A voice sounded in the hut: "Attention all challengers, this challenge also adopts the points system, but this time there are not only bonus points, but also deduction points. As for the rules for adding and subtracting points, you need to decide by yourself Think about it. The challenge has already started, please cherish your time, once the two hours are up, you will be sent out of the challenge field immediately."

After this passage was finished, there was no further reminder.

A door suddenly appeared in the doorless and windowless hut, and it opened.

Sakir was the first to walk out of the hut, followed by Buddy.

The four Wang Ye also walked out.

Outside is the middle and high-level competition field where medicine was refined before.

The layout is tree-shaped, with a straight dirt road in the middle, connected to small roads on both sides of the dirt road, and there are buildings on the side of the small road.

Sakir and Linyuan Jianxue's expression remained unchanged, but they were still a little happy in their hearts. In the same arena, of course, they have an advantage if they have already entered once.

However, other people have also seen the layout of the arena on the light curtain, and their advantage is not great.

Wang Ye suddenly remembered why he found this scene familiar before. In his previous life, Master Wendi arranged a similar examination room for him to play.

It's not that the layout is exactly the same, but there are some general settings and some special settings, which at first glance are the techniques of his master Wendi.

It's as if you've been living with someone for a long time, and the other person has furnished another house. You go to visit and find that although the layout is different, the soft furnishings and daily necessities, the use of colors, the habit of placing things, etc. inside, you will understand. Feel very familiar.

Even if Wang Ye stood still here, he knew what kind of exam questions would be behind which door.

This is not a maze, but according to Wang Ye's understanding of Master Wendi, there should be three routes here.

A route, which he calls the basic route, contains a lot of knowledge and is very fragmented. It looks simple, but it is actually the most difficult.

The second route, which he called the pretentious route, encountered problems in this route step by step, from low-level to high-level, in addition to testing the basics, there will also be some problems. If they can be solved, it will appear that the ability is extraordinary.

The third route is a purely professional route. The tests that appear in it are quite in-depth. He will only enter this route when he wants to seek breakthroughs and self-torture.

Since it is a challenge competition, it is likely that the three routes will no longer be randomly selected. Instead, you need to go through the basics first, then the pretentious route, and finally enter the professional route.

But in order to enter the three routes, they first had to set foot on the straight dirt road in the middle.

Wang Ye walked towards the dirt road without hesitation.

It's only two hours, and when the strength of other people is not low, he doesn't dare to push it too high. Of course, he can grab as many points as he can. If he can't use a big score to far surpass other challengers, what face will he have? Let Master Wendi change schools for him?

When the others saw Xiao Ye Zi stepping onto the dirt road, they all chased after her without any further delay.

Jian Xue, Ansem, and Le Yongxi wanted to stop Wang Ye from walking together, but within a few seconds of stepping on the dirt road, they suddenly found that all the challengers around them had disappeared.

Wang Ye's mentality is particularly relaxed, because he has gone through this road of heart-testing once.

Here, the memory of the testee will be temporarily blocked, and the testee will not realize that he has entered the illusion, so as to show his truest side.

Wang Ye looked at the old man who appeared in front of him, and was very happy that his memory was still intact, which showed that his mental power was so strong that the energy of the illusion could not affect him.

The old man stood at the door of a building and begged Wang Ye, hoping that Wang Ye, a noble pharmacist, could save his grandson.

The old man's grandson was lying on the ground next to the building with a dirty mat under his body. He was covered in burns. Because he hadn't taken care of it well, the wound had already festered and rotted. stink.

And the people who look like the parents of the children are there to take care of the children. The mother of the child was carrying a younger child on her back.

The poverty of this family can be seen in their clothes.

The child had fainted from the pain, which was a good thing for him.

One of the most frightening aspects of a severe burn is the pain, and many burn patients cannot survive the initial healing period without painkillers.

While human skin looks fragile, it actually resists most of the damage to human beings.

This kind of extensive burn is very difficult to treat even on the earth.

On Double Moon Star, if you cooperate with magic potions and healing techniques, there will be a miraculous and fast recovery.

But don't forget Professor Wendi's request, he asked that the use of healing techniques is not allowed in the challenge.

So what's next for him?

Someone came out of the building, and the plaque on the building said "The Blue City Branch of the Pharmacist Guild" and so on.

The pharmacist came out and said to Wang Ye: "Are you Xiao Yezi who came to apply for the title of intermediate pharmacist? We have prepared three patients, you can choose one, whichever one you want, as long as you can treat it well, you can get it." Intermediate qualification."

Wang Ye looked sideways at the pair of grandparents and grandchildren.

The pharmacist frowned: "They are not the patients our guild prepared for you. The child's burns are so severe that ordinary medicines can't cure them at all. You have to use magic potions or find a healer. But look at the grandparents, they don't They can't even afford to pay for magic potions and healers."

The pharmacist sighed, "I know you're young, and seeing them pitiful, I even wonder if our guild is too cold-blooded. But our pharmacist guild There are also guild rules, if anyone comes, we will help, then..."

The pharmacist shook his head, "I don't want to talk about human greed, but when you treat one person for free, there will be a second person who wants you to Treat him for free, when you treat ten people for free, then no one will pay you anymore. Because people will say, why can so and so get free treatment and we can't? Why should we pay more Being slaughtered? And if you refuse to treat others for free at that time, not only will no one think of your goodness before, but they will think that you have become a bad person. So the rules that should be established must be established from the beginning. If anyone If a private person is willing to help, that is a personal matter, do you understand?"

Wang Ye nodded, he understood this truth very well.

"Then now, do you want to go in with me to see the three patients the guild prepared for you, or stay and help the grandparents?" The pharmacist asked casually.

Wang Ye sighed: "I can probably guess what will happen next."

"Oh?"

"If I rescue that boy, there will be a bunch of poorer wounded and sick people begging me for treatment immediately. They will surround me, crying and begging me. If I can't bear it and keep shooting, more and more patients will appear until I can't bear to refuse. At that time, I will probably encounter all kinds of ugly people. Human nature, for example, if someone scolds me, maybe someone will stab me because I treated others first, and didn't treat him and his relatives first."

The pharmacist had a half-smile and said, "I can't see that you are young, but you are very transparent. So are you going to watch that boy die? He is going to die, and you have the ability to save him." Wang Ye turned to face the boy who was kneeling beside them

. The begging old man next to him.

Seeing Wang Ye turn his head, the old man immediately showed a look of anticipation on his face.

Wang Ye said calmly: "I can heal him, but what price can you pay?"

The old man said without hesitation: "As long as the adults can save my grandson, I am willing to be a cow and a horse, and I will do anything! "

Wang Ye shook his finger: "I don't want you to be an ox or a horse, I want gold coins. It doesn't matter if you don't have one now, but we can sign a magic contract. In the future, you and your grandson, including your direct blood, as long as If they earn money, they must pay half of it to me until the debt is paid off."

Wang Ye said bluntly, "And your grandson's injury is so serious that you need at least two hundred gold coins to cure him."

The old man His lips trembled, he hesitated several times, and finally said: "My lord, please save him. We are willing to sign this debt repayment contract." "

No! Wait." The child's parents had different opinions.

They had other children to raise, and the old man also had other children and direct bloodlines. If they knew that the old man had signed such a contract, even if they didn't blame the old man, they would hate their family to death.

Just because of a son who is about to die, let their family bear a huge debt of two hundred gold coins?

The child's parents threw themselves in front of Wang Ye, and the child's mother kept crying, telling about their poverty and difficulties, and expressing their willingness to be Wang Ye's servants.

Wang Ye shook his head, he doesn't need a servant.

"Why are you unwilling to save my child? Why are you asking for money? Our family is willing to be your slave? Why are you so cruel at such a young age? Obviously saving a person is very difficult for a transcendent like you It's so easy!" the child's mother yelled frantically.

"You vicious people, why don't you have the ability to help those of us who have no ability? Is this how we want to be born?" "We are

also working hard, but we still don't have enough food and clothing every day. I dare not go to the pharmacist to buy medicine when I am sick. We live so hard, but how much do we get paid?" "

Why don't you extraordinary people help us? Why!"

Wang Ye was not moved, he had already been touched in his previous life, At that time, because of his bad life as a child, he had a deep resonance with these people.

Now, under the circumstances that he knew that this was a psychic test and had already gone through it once, it was basically impossible for him to be touched again.

There was no correct answer to this test, and Master Wendi probably just wanted to see how his favorite disciple would deal with this kind of headache, how he would look at it, and how his mentality would change after encountering such a headache.

In addition, it is to use this to understand the disciple's personality, including the three views, so that Master Wendi can know whether this disciple is suitable for him, and it is also convenient for him to teach according to his aptitude in the later stage.

When he entered the path of heart testing in his previous life, he hadn't learned magic yet, and his herbalism was average. He was incapable of helping that boy, and his healing skills were temporarily blocked because of the exam. High treatment and drug costs.

The family was very grateful to him. After the boy was rescued, he ran to him and offered to be his slave, but he didn't want it.

At that time, his heart was very satisfied. Although a bunch of people ran out behind to beg him and ask him to help them, after he expressed that he was powerless and had no money to help them, those people yelled at him with extreme resentment, which made him very reluctant for a while.

What broke him the most was that after he left, Master Wendi really charged him two hundred gold coins for treatment, which he couldn't afford at all, and he had to work as a medicine man and grow medicinal materials for a long time to pay off the debt.

At the scene, more people came out from all around, and they surrounded Wang Ye, either begging or accusing him.

If ordinary nine-year-old children encountered such a battle, they would either run into the pharmacist guild in fright, or cry out. Either just recklessly save them, or get so angry that they don't care about anything.

"Okay, I'll treat him. I don't want you to pay the price of two hundred gold coins, but I need someone to sacrifice my life and soul, as long as one is enough. Which one of you is willing?" Wang Ye put forward new conditions extremely harshly.

"You are playing with people's hearts!" The old man accused angrily.

More and more people came out, and these people and the elderly family kept insulting Wang Ye with fierce words.

The pharmacist stood and watched, as if he didn't seem to be urging him at all.

Wang Ye took a deep breath, then exhaled, and said helplessly: "Then what do you want me to do? Treat you for free? As for making me a slave, don't say it. You don't even sacrifice your soul and life to me. If you don't want to, but you say you want to be a slave of me, a transcendent, don't you want to get a better life?"

The crowd was silent and embarrassed.

"I don't want the whole family to be in debt, and I don't want to exchange my life for an equivalent value. I can understand, really. If it were me, I would hesitate. Let me pay money, let me be in debt, let me exchange my life and soul for my loved ones I will not choose unless there is no other way. And as long as there is still a glimmer of hope, I will not be able to exchange my life and soul for someone else's way of life. It is not a question of whether it is worth it, but It is the one who was left behind and brought back to life, as long as he still has a heart, as long as he loves me, he will definitely live in pain forever."

This is his real experience.

Wang Ye actually showed a smile at this time, he said: "If this is the Pharmacist Guild testing me, I just want to say a few words, in the face of this situation, I will save if I want, and if I don't want to, I won't. You can't force me. Similarly, if I encounter a similar predicament, as long as there is still a glimmer of hope, I will continue to struggle, not only to let the person I love the most live, but also to try my best to live with him. Live well!"

After Wang Ye finished speaking, he used the healing technique [Endless Life] on the boy.

The score above Wang Ye's head first became 10 points, and then became 90 points.

Anyone with a discerning eye could understand the two jumps. The first 10 points deducted was because Wang Ye violated Professor Wendi's request and used healing techniques to save people.

The 100 points added later was Professor Wendi's satisfaction with the "answer" given by Wang Ye.

Outside auditorium.

"This kid should have seen through it soon." The principal of the giant school of supernatural beings and the boss of the school said with a smile.

"Well, he is suspicious. What he said earlier and the conditions he proposed are obviously testing the reaction of the elderly family." "The

performance of the elderly family and the reactions of those around them are still far from the real poor. .There are not many ordinary people in this world who have the guts to make such a fuss with a transcendent."

"That's right. Anyone with a bit of life experience can tell that this kind of heart-testing level can only scare children." Under such circumstances, adults may also fall into it." The talking giant changed his subject: "Shall we bet how long it will take for the child to see?" "Is this

bet still worth betting?"

Several giant giants were Just joking, I suddenly felt a violent commotion in the auditorium.

"What's going on?"

"Look at the light curtain, look at that Sakir of Shuangyue!"