Chapter 174-175

Chapter 174 The Alchemy King's Suicide Note

Lei Mu suddenly said: "Then why does the little sea king have to use music to wake up this alchemy king? Why does it let us get in touch with this one so reassuringly? It is not afraid that we will kill this person or accidentally get this person's soul Collapse?"

Wang Ye and Crazy Medicine King fell into deep thought.

After all, the mad drug king lived much longer than Wang Ye and Lei Mu, he thought for a moment, and then he thought of something.

"At that time, almost all the capable professional masters in the city were studying knowledge related to longevity and breakthroughs. I remember that Jin Yuanhui once proposed a possibility at a gathering of the highest-level professional masters, called turning green." "He

thinks Insects and some animals will hibernate in winter, as if they are dead, they will not eat or move until the next spring, which is a way to extend life as much as possible. He also used turtles and other creatures as examples, saying that many long-lived animals do not like to move , will sleep for a long time. Including the tree people and dragon people of the Longevity Clan, they are actually races that often sleep." "

He also mentioned that some creatures, including humans, have self-healing ability, but this self-healing ability is not The age of human beings gradually deteriorates. But occasionally, the hair of the elderly will turn green and new teeth will grow. This is a kind of recovery of human body functions." "Therefore, Jin Yuanhui

proposed that the human body actually has the possibility of reincarnation recovery , It's just that you have to live to a certain point in time, and there must be enough energy in your body to make your body organs turn green.

" So how can you live to that point in time and give your body organs the possibility of recovery? "

The method proposed by Jin Yuanhui is to choose to sleep when the life limit is reached, so that the body is in the best state, and then soak in the medicine that can stimulate the recovery of human body functions, or take the relevant medicine. In this way, it is possible to return the body from an old state to a young state, and when the body returns to a young state, the sleeping person only needs to be awakened. "

Wang Ye was very speechless: "It's better to just change to a new body."

Crazy Medicine King: "Yes, the possibility proposed by Jin Yuanhui was laughed at by others, but Jin Yuanhui insisted that the body is his own good. Later he He even said that since the body needs to be replaced, it is better to replace the body that is not easy to break. He then proposed the possibility of combining the alchemy body with the human soul." Wang Ye and Lei Mu turned to look at the alchemy king lying on the

bed .

Crazy Medicine King speculated: "Jin Yuanhui probably made two-handed preparations now. He treated most of his body separately, hoping that his body would turn green. In addition, he combined some of his organs and soul with alchemy objects." Wang Ye said: "It

seems He is not very sure about the so-called Huiqingyi, otherwise he would not put his soul on the alchemy body." The

mad drug king shook his head: "Based on my contact with him, this person actually prefers Huiqingyi. Said that he believes that once the human soul is separated from an important organ such as the brain, it will be difficult to combine with alchemical objects. Although some undead can attach to certain objects and even manipulate those objects, they are not the object itself after all, but more like It is a state of storage."

Crazy Medicine King paused: "Jin Yuanhui also believes that everything has a spirit, and once there are alchemy objects with very precise functions or a lot of mental energy, then these alchemy objects are very likely to be born like souls. Therefore, when he refines puppets, he will never refine puppets with too complicated functions, nor will he give puppets the ability to think for themselves."

Wang Ye folded his arms and said impatiently: "You have said so much, what is the conclusion? And how to wake up this alchemy king?"

The mad drug king gave Wang Ye an uncomfortable look: "Can you be a little patient? Without analysis, where is the result?"

Lei Mu pressed Wang Ye, and said to the mad drug king: "I think I understand what you mean. That alchemy king didn't want to convert into an undead, otherwise he could have done so. And all the preparations he made before he died were In order to revive him, there is only one way to wake him up, and that is to make him feel his body has returned to life." The

mad drug king pointed at Lei Mu: "Look, look, this is a smart person!"

The mad drug king He despised Wang Ye again: "You don't know how to use your own brain, obviously my analysis process hides the answer."

Wang Ye hehe: "Fortunately, you didn't teach your apprentices.

" Go beat the little bastard.

Wang Ye snorted and said to Lei Mu: "Although Xiao Haiwang asked us to use music to wake this one up, the puppet outside the door said that we can use whatever method we want. Maybe using music to wake up is just Xiao Haiwang's own understanding. As for what we use What method, it shouldn't mind."

Lei Mu nodded: "That's right."

Wang Ye: "So if you want to wake this one up, you can't convert him into an undead first, but let him wake up as a living creature, right? ?"

The Mad Medicine King acquiesced.

A strange look appeared on Wang Ye's face, and he suddenly felt that one of his causal skills was prepared for this alchemy king.

When his level reaches the player's sixtieth level, his causal skill tree will unlock a resurrection skill [Reincarnation of Life and Death].

And his resurrection skill is slightly different from other players who can directly resurrect people.

Every time he uses this resurrection skill, the person resurrected by him will return to the original state from the dead state, and then grow to the state before death a little bit.

It's just that this process is very fast. It seems that in a few seconds, a person reappears from nothing.

If he can control this skill, can he restore the body of the deceased to the designated state?

For example, let the alchemy king's body return to his youth?

Wang Ye's heartbeat quickened. He never thought that this resurrection skill could be used like this before.

The main reason is that they are all game skills, how can they think about other uses of skills?

But can this resurrection skill be used on creatures other than players?

And if you can specify the recovery time period, isn't this skill too awesome?

Then as long as the dying person preserves his soul well, ensures that the soul will not leave the body and collapse when he dies, and then ask him to perform [Reincarnation of Life and Death], isn't that equivalent to regaining a new life?

But... if this skill can really resurrect non-player creatures, what is the designated time period for resurrection?

Wang Ye thought for a while, but he didn't say that he might master a resurrection technique in the future. If he can't resurrect non-player existences by then, saying it now is just for nothing, and it may cause trouble.

He has not forgotten that now his every move is under the surveillance of a certain pair of eyes.

Speaking of which, after arriving at the garbage mountain, the feeling of being spied on seems to have disappeared.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" The Mad Drug King urged him.

Wang Ye came back to his senses: "I'm thinking, we can't really regenerate this alchemy king, but if it's just to temporarily stimulate his body and restore some vitality to his body organs, it's not difficult to do. What's left of him His body organs are still in place, and there is no decay or necrosis, but the vitality is very, very weak."

Wang Ye began to think about what medicine to use on Jin Yuanhui.

The mad drug king said proudly: "I knew that the potion would be used in the end. As far as I know, Jin Yuanhui may be the only one among all the bosses who doesn't use life-enhancing potions, because he thinks that life-enhancing potions are just for further consumption. The potential of the human body makes it possible and impossible to turn green again."

The mad drug king snorted, "That's a misconception! How can the life-enhancing medicine I researched be at the cost of consuming the body's potential? It's just nonsense. Use power to nourish the decayed body and reinfuse vitality into the body. So you don't have to think about other potions, just refine life-enhancing potions and pour them into this stubborn species, and those vitality should be enough to wake him up." Wang Ye curled his lips

: "Are you always refining?"

Crazy Medicine King stared: "I'm already dead, and now I'm a second-level undead. I can't lift many things. You still let me refine medicine?" Wang Ye: "Then you

always I also forgot what level of life-enhancing potion is? Although I am a genius, I don't dare to challenge level-9 potions when I can only refine level-4 potions and barely can refine a few potions of level-5, okay?"

The mad drug king choked, but he quickly said: "The life-enhancing potions have medium and low-grade versions. The highest level can increase life by 30 years, the middle level can increase life by 10 to 15 years, and the low level can increase life by 30 to 50 years." Years."

Wang Ye frowned: "Your pharmacopoeia doesn't mention life-enhancing potions and low-medium formulations."

Crazy Medicine King said proudly: "Of course I don't know how to write them. Pharmacy, why do you write the intermediate and low-level ones? Besides, what's the point of paying such a huge price, but only prolonging your life by three to five years?"

Wang Ye muttered: "It's true that the full man doesn't know the hungry man, and there are so many dying people in this world. I want to live for another year or a half. In three to five years, I can do a lot of things, okay?" The

Crazy Drug King glared at him: "Do you still want the formula of the low-to-medium version of life-enhancing potion?"

Wang Ye quickly stretched out his hand: "Think."

So there is a real difference between having a teacher by your side and reading and studying by yourself. Because some knowledge may not necessarily be written in books, but it is equally important.

The Crazy Drug King didn't take Joe either. Since he gave Wang Ye the Pharmacopoeia, he naturally wouldn't hide other knowledge. Besides, teaching this little bastard is still very fulfilling. He almost needs to say it once, and Wang Ye can listen to it. I understand that with a few more trials, the corresponding potion can be refined.

Wang Ye got the mid-to-low version of the longevity medicine, but found another problem.

There is no main medicinal material!

Several adjuvants were also missing.

Lei Mu reminded: "You can ask the puppet at the door. Since this is to solve a problem, it should be the same as before. The person who made the problem will prepare the materials together." "Yes!" Wang Ye immediately ran to the door of the bedroom and followed the

door The humanoid puppets standing guard outside asked for the corresponding medicinal materials.

He is not greedy, he only needs ten copies of the same medicinal material.

reason? Of course, he has never refined this kind of potion, and ten parts of medicinal materials are basically used for practice.

The humanoid puppet didn't say anything, just asked Wang Ye to wait.

The humanoid puppet stomped on the floor and left.

Wang Ye stood in the corridor, looking at the other closed doors, wanting to go in and have a look.

The Crazy Medicine King was also looking at this corridor: "It's been too long, and my memory is blurred. Now I look at this corridor and feel so familiar." "Oh?" "

This

...is probably Jin Yuanhui's magic tower. "The Crazy Medicine King has only been to Jin Yuanhui's magic tower once, and he doesn't remember it very clearly.

"It is said that Jin Yuanhui's magic tower itself is a tenth-level magic weapon. Do you see a lot of magic symbols and magic lines in this corridor?"

Wang Ye walked along the corridor and looked at it.

Lei Mu stayed in the bedroom and didn't come out. He saw a magic book on the bedside and picked it up.

A few minutes later, Lei Mu suddenly called Wang Ye's name in the bedroom: "Ye Zi, I found the last words of the alchemist king."

Wang Ye quickly returned to the bedroom.

Lei Mu handed the magic book to Wang Ye: "This should be an alchemy book written by the Alchemist King himself. The back cannot be opened, but there are his last words on the front. Take a look." Wang Ye took the book and looked at the

page written content.

"...Mumu, I don't understand."

Lei Mu was surprised: "Why can't you understand?"

The mad drug king also leaned over to look, and immediately said: "This is the language of the demon clan."

Lei Mu was taken aback, and he I understood it as soon as I opened the book, and I didn't even pay attention to the words.

Wang Ye returned the magic book to Lei Mu: "Read it to me." "

Okay."

Lei Mu opened the book and read out the last words written by Jin Yuanhui, the king of alchemy:

"Many people don't know that I am actually A demon.

When I became an adult, a demon found me along the demon he left behind. He originally wanted to devour my soul, occupy my body, and continue to prey on this world.

But he discovered my talent in alchemy, he is very interested in my wisdom and ability, he no longer wants to devour me, but wants to see how far I can grow.

This demon taught me some alchemy knowledge of the demons intermittently.

And when I discovered that ancient alchemy has many similarities with the alchemy of the demons, I dived into ancient alchemy.

The higher my achievement in alchemy, the more willing that demon is to teach me the alchemy knowledge of the demon. He made a promise with me that he would wait until the day I die before harvesting my soul.

From that day on, I began to fear death.

I made an agreement with that demon that death is not only the complete death of the body, the soul must also leave the dead body. Whether it is seizing the house or converting to the undead, it belongs to the agreed death. "

Lei Mu paused deliberately after reading this.

Wang Ye and Crazy Medicine King finally understood why this alchemy king was so keen on rejuvenating his body and giving his body vitality instead of choosing to become an undead. You need to keep some of your own organs.

The answer is here.

Lei Mu continued to read:

"Finally, I received an invitation letter from the City of Knowledge, and they invited me to go to the City of Knowledge for exchange and study and to build a magic tower. This is equivalent to the highest recognition and reward in the professional field..."

The next suicide note mainly explained his various achievements in the City of Knowledge, the honors he received, etc. It

also slightly mentioned the process of his acquaintance with Little Sea King.

Until Finally, the alchemist mentioned:

"My life is coming to an end, and I live in the fear that my soul will be devoured every day. I

am not afraid of death, but I am afraid that my soul will be eaten as food.

I try my best to prolong my life, but no matter what It's uncertain whether it's Yusheng or Olpatu, the two most powerful pharmacists in the world, they can't solve the problems that plague all the "old seniors" in the city. They

can't break through to a higher level, and they can't extend their lives , What should

I do? After thinking hard, I finally came up with a solution.

I want to refine a body. This body must have the function of keeping some of my organs alive and provide slow stimulation, and it must also allow my soul to Staying in the body will not collapse and leave, and at the same time provide the highest protection and even counterattack capabilities.

If one day, someone figured out a way to break through level 11 from level 10, or research a better life-extending potion , wake me up at that time.

My friend likes music, and the song he composed will be an opportunity to wake me up.

But if you wake me up, my life cannot be continued, and you will be cursed."

Lei Mu put down Magic book, said: "No wonder the little sea king is not afraid that we will kill this alchemy king completely, and he is not afraid of what we do. This alchemy body cannot be destroyed by our ability." Wang Ye sneered, he is just a narrow-minded,

once Hearing that he might be cursed, he didn't want to save the alchemy king.

The Crazy Medicine King said positively: "Fortunately, Lei Mu can understand the characters of the Demon Race, otherwise, even if we refine the life-enhancing potion, we may not be able to wake up this old guy. The friend Jin Yuanhui mentioned refers to the little puppet. What is the self-written song? Do you want to find it?"

Wang Ye and Lei Mu looked at each other, Wang Ye squinted his eyes: "Don't look for it, it has already sung that song to us."

All the clues have been found, and now we are waiting for the medicine materials.

Little Wang Next Door (Holographic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara