Chapter 306-307

Chapter 306 Discovery of Conspiracy, Dreaming of Dreams

 Because Lei Mu was merging with his split soul, Xiao Mumu, and it seemed that it would take a few days, Wang Ye temporarily settled down with Patriarch Sa.

Wang Ye also lived here and realized that this wooden house looks small, but in fact it is a big house with unclear number of rooms. The walls of the wooden house seem to have no doors, but in fact, any place can become a door.

Wang Ye guessed that this wooden house should also have something to do with Patriarch Sa's ability after becoming an earth-bound undead (earth god).

Patriarch Sa was very happy to see Wang Ye staying here. He didn't know where to bring a bunch of ingredients, from fish, shrimp and crab to vegetables, fruits, and even seasoning ingredients.

Mrs. Xiang also prepared some for Wang Ye. She may have discussed it with Patriarch Sa, and what she prepared for Wang Ye was medicinal materials.

Wang Ye was delighted to see these things. With so many things, the two elders definitely didn't ask them to cook for them. After all, there are a lot of intermediate ingredients in it, and those medicinal ingredients are even more unnecessary. The extra was obviously paid for him.

Even without these things, the magic crystals in the monster's body are enough for him to prepare food for the second elder for decades, which is more than enough.

These are magic crystals with the lowest level six and the highest level nine!

If it wasn't for being in the underground palace, Wang Ye would have liked to go out and run for a few laps, he was so happy.

The generous man he met last time was the High Priest of the Wood Elves and the Tree of Life, but he paid a considerable price for those benefits. The tasks on the Wood Elves' side are so troublesome.

But for the second elder, he doesn't have to worry about anything, he just needs to cook.

Cooking is not difficult for him. With the help of Magic and Spider Jin, handling the ingredients is not too troublesome, and these intermediate and high-level ingredients can allow him to practice his hands, and by the way, he can also improve his magic chef level.

In the end, he also gained the favor of the elders, got a lot of rewards, and was more likely to solve the hidden worries of Lei Mu and the Silver Moon Empire. With so many benefits, how could he not be happy?

Wang Ye was happy, so he worked harder to cook, and he also brewed wine for the old man.

If the two patriarchs eat well, it will be more pleasing to Wang Xiaoye's eyes, and it will be better for him.

Such a virtuous cycle, oh my mother, the two elders and Wang Ye are now closer than their grandparents~

Even Jinbao got a lot of good things from the two elders.

Judging from the things that the second elder took out, many things are obviously not in stock. Wang Ye guessed that although the two ancestors became undead and lived in the cemetery, they should be different from other undead trapped in the underground palace. Maybe they really became the land of this land, as Tang Bo said. the land god.

At least in this piece of land, the two elders should be able to come and go freely, and their territory should be quite large, probably extending to the seaside - many of the ingredients are seafood.

Because of this, a question arose in Wang Ye's heart: Yinyue destroyed the country in his previous life, and the blood of the Sa family was completely cut off. Why didn't the two of them show up at all?

Unable to hold back, he asked the question in another way.

Patriarch Sa crossed his legs, ate fried peanuts, drank some wine, and said in an extremely comfortable way: "Son, you have to understand that human feelings can only be cultivated by getting along with each other. Only blood relationship is not reliable, and it still continues. The blood relationship that has existed for about two thousand years, that bit of blood, unless you go back to your ancestors, it will be so faded that you can't find it."

"I remember Tang Bo told us that a child will inherit half of the elements of both parents, which means that my son can only inherit one-half of my blood, and when it comes to my grandson, it will only be a quarter, and when it comes to my great-grandson Only one eighth is left. Do the math, how many generations of descendants I have had in the past two thousand years, and how many bloodlines can they inherit from me? To put it bluntly, the current Sa family is unfamiliar to me. There is no difference between people."

Patriarch Sa chuckled: "The blood inherited by daughters and sons is the same, in other words, if I really want to find my blood and take care of them, there are many in this world, but they are not It's just a surname."

"Of course, as the patriarch of the family, I have the same surname anyway, and if necessary, I'm willing to give a little protection. But that's when these descendants are worth mentioning, or are enough for my sympathy, but If these unworthy descendants commit suicide by themselves, I will let them die."

Wang Ye gave Patriarch Sa a thumbs up, the two patriarchs really thought about it. Well, maybe it's just laziness. If it was him, let him take care of the descendants after two thousand years...let them fend for themselves.

boom! The door was kicked open.

Both Wang Ye and Patriarch Sa were relatively calm, they both knew who kicked the door.

"Eat, eat, eat! You know how to eat. Do you know what I found?" Mrs. Xiang came in angrily.

Patriarch Sa and Wang Ye immediately looked at her.

Dazu Sa didn't feel nervous at all and asked: "Ma'am, what did you find?"

Madam Xiang's face was very ugly: "Someone secretly placed some things in the underground palace. Once these things are completed, they will become a large-scale energy conversion magic Array."

"Energy conversion?" Patriarch Sa's hand stopped.

Mrs. Xiang didn't care about Wang Ye's presence, and said directly: "It is to extract the energy of the underground palace and us to supply someone or something.

"

Mrs. Xiang said coldly: "If there are so many souls and treasures in the underground palace, plus the energy of you and me, such a huge energy, it is really possible to resurrect a dead person." Patriarch Sa frowned: "Impossible,

so Too much energy will only explode a person, let alone an undead. Safili's aptitude should be very average, and his spiritual core is nothing special. Besides, too much energy can revive the dead? If this really works, the world will soon It's just a bunch of old immortals."

"Who knows, maybe there are some other tricks in it, and we need to find out. There should be some people colluding with Safili in the Land of Silence, and they probably want to be resurrected." , or escape from the underground palace. Everyone is dreaming!" Mrs. Xiang's anger disappeared, and her eyes became extremely fierce.

Seeing such an old wife, Patriarch Sa shuddered secretly, and silently sprinkled two handfuls of soil on Sa Feili and some guys who were dying.

"Have you collected your things?" Patriarch Sa asked.

Mrs. Xiang's eyes were gloomy: "Don't worry, now that I've collected all those things, the people behind the scenes will know and be alert. I'm going to smash their faces when they are about to succeed!" Good

! Wang Ye was very happy, especially looking forward to the expressions of Sa Feili and others at that time.

"Grandma Grandma, don't be angry, Lei Mu and I will also investigate these people and things. If you and the ancestor have any inconvenience, you can tell us to do it." Wang Ye patted his chest and said.

Mrs. Xiang saw the little magic chef Wang Ye wearing a headscarf and wearing a particularly neat dress, and a smile appeared on her face: "Good boy, you and Lei Mu are still young, we will look for Salman for these matters, he Since he is the emperor of this country and the head of the family, these matters should of course be under his control."

Wang Ye: I like old people like this.

"Madam, don't be angry, sit down quickly." Patriarch Sa poured wine for the old wife.

Mrs. Xiang took the small wine glass handed over by Patriarch Sa, took a sip, squinted her eyes, and sat down on a comfortable-looking chair.

The configuration of the wooden house has been significantly upgraded, with several more comfortable-looking soft chairs and large animal skins.

Lei Mu has been replaced by the two ancestors, he is lying on the corner of the wall now, and Xiao Mumu is only a faint shadow left. It looks as if the son is lying on top of the father.

Wang Ye wanted to transfer Lei Mu to a safer insect nest, but obviously Lei Mu could only complete his soul in this underground palace, and only in this way would he not violate the rules of the gravekeeper.

"What were you talking about just now?" Mrs. Xiang also squeezed a peanut and threw it into her mouth, her gesture was quite bold.

Wang Ye said quickly: "I just asked my ancestor, what will you two do if the prophecy really happens?"

Mrs. Xiang pondered for a moment, and said: "According to the three prophecies, if the second part really matches with Sarah It is related to Philip, he resurrected from the dead, killed Salman, and inherited the empire. But Safiri... From what we have learned these days, unless he changes his soul, he will never be able to manage What a country. I can almost imagine what the Silver Moon Empire will look like after it falls into his hands."

Patriarch Sa even curled his lips and said: "Although we have never seen Safili's son and grandson, but from your mouth I don't have any hope for them anymore."

Mrs. Xiang said again: "From the third prophecy, Lei Mu should want to avenge his parents, his enemy... I think it should be with Sapphire has a lot to do with it."

Old Ancestor Sa: "Look, Safili killed his brother and niece, and it is more likely to make the country miserable. Maybe he also killed Lei Mu's father and continued to persecute Lei Mu. At that time Even if we are awake and understand this, we won't want to meddle in their affairs."

Mrs. Xiang is even more disgusted with Safeili: "I thought that the price of Safeili's resurrection would not be small, but now Judging from those arrangements, he really included the entire underground palace, including me and Bold. Of course, he may not know the existence of me and Bold. I suspect that little beast doesn't even know the function of those arrangements. It seems that he doesn't have such a brain. He has connections with the outside world, and those people... don't seem to be able to train him."

Old Ancestor Sa heard this, his eyes turned cold. If that Safili or some dark force is really planning on the underground palace and them, he doesn't want to sit and wait for death!

"Bo Sisheng, the lord of Chunmu Shangguo, there is definitely something wrong with that guy." Wang Ye immediately eyeballed: "There are also Safeili's descendants, they must have a connection with Safeili, otherwise how could they be so bold to dare?" Attack the descendants of the great emperor, and still want to seize the heir's seat?"

The two elders wrote down.

Old Ancestor Sa smiled and said: "I told you before that you should notify Salman to come, but now you don't need to notify him, I have entrusted him with a dream. By the way, since you told me about Safili's descendants A bunch of bad things, I have already told him, let him bring all the descendants of Safili, I will see what they are like for myself." Wang Ye didn't care, he

said bad things, but there was not a single word false I just asked curiously: "Can they enter the underground palace? Didn't it mean that the living can't enter the underground palace?

" The Sa family doesn't need to go directly to the underground palace, there is a place for worship on the ground, didn't they build a new sacrifice palace next to the old cemetery, and they will live there when they come over."

"Don't tell them that you want to see them, otherwise you may not be able to see their real faces." Wang Ye specially reminded.

Ancestor Sa squinted at the little rascal: "Do you think I can't think of it?"

"Of course not! Ancestor, grandma, you two, try this fried fish with vinegar. Although the fish is small, it is soft and delicious. The taste is sour and sweet, and it tastes very appetizing." Wang Ye graciously presented the freshly made hot snacks.

The two ancestors grabbed a plate unceremoniously, and compared the portions on the other's plate.

Well, it's really soft and delicious, and I want to eat it again after eating it.

Dahei slipped in quietly from the door and scratched Wang Ye's leg.

Wang Ye kicked it. This big black dog is broken, I don't know how many good things he ate, and he is super strong.

Wang Ye is the most depressed about this point, he can't beat a dog, it's still a dead dog!

Food can make people feel better, and Mrs. Xiang is no exception.

She smiled and scolded Dahei, telling him not to make trouble for Wang Ye. Then he casually said: "If the little beast is really allowed to successfully arrange the underground palace and our power, we may be seriously injured if we are caught off guard. At that time, even if we want to manage the Silver Moon Empire and the Sa family I have nothing to do with it."

Wang Ye understood clearly, thinking that maybe this was the fact that happened in his previous life, which also explained why the two elders never showed up in his previous life.

Wang Ye pushed away the dog's head that was leaning over again, and perfunctorily stuffed it with a boiled big bone stick with meat.

Dahei sniffed it, shook his tail happily, and began to gnaw on the bones.

Jinbao was very curious about Dahei, jumped on its head, and crawled on top of it.

Dahei seems to spoil the child very much, allowing Jinbao to use it as a toy.

Mrs. Xiang watched Dahei playing with several children, her eyes were full of warmth, and she further explained to Wang Ye: "Although we are not connected with the underground palace, our bones are here. If someone extracts the The energy will also extract our energy."

Wang Ye blinked, and Grandma told him such a secret directly, did she trust him too much?

Mrs. Xiang chuckled: "We should thank you, little thing. You reminded us of many things. We are too lazy to bother those descendants. We didn't expect that some of them would cause so many things. I have already put me and bold and Dahei's bones have been transferred, even if someone completely destroys this underground palace in the future, it will not hinder us."

Wang Ye exaggeratedly exhaled: "That's good."

Patriarch Sa heard that his old wife transferred them He didn't ask to transfer the bones here, anyway, he wasn't worried about it at all.

There was a big black bark. The new resting place was chosen by it, and it is guaranteed that no one will find it.

The second elder's answer also solved another question that Wang Ye couldn't figure out.

The problem is that there is no dungeon in the Sajia underground palace!

In his previous life, he had been to the Silver Moon Empire and also visited the Sa family cemetery, but at that time, only a few superficial buildings remained in the entire Sa family cemetery, and the underground palace could not be entered at all, and no one found the underground palace.

There is no copy either.

There are only a few places in the Silvermoon Empire that have copies, and basically none of them have anything to do with the demise of the Silvermoon Empire.

The only dungeon that is deeply involved with the Silver Moon Empire is in the palace. He also went to brush this dungeon, but unfortunately, that dungeon had nothing to do with the secret of the demise of the Silvermoon Empire. It didn't even mention the royal family, and Emperor Salman didn't appear. The main character was a court magician, and there was also a magic learning point. .

But this dungeon is really weird without a copy.

Wang Ye guessed that maybe this underground palace is not only related to the Tatara clan - the teleportation array deep in the underground palace, but also related to the demons - the altar in the underground palace, and also related to the two land gods - their bones are in a certain place in the underground palace. At or below, such huge energy and complex calculations, I am afraid that even the game system will have a headache.

Perhaps dungeons, game systems can be replicated, including those trapped souls.

But those three places are much more troublesome. And the system is obviously a system with style and pursuit, and I don't want to make a "fake". That is to say, if there is a copy of the underground palace, then there must be these three places, and they must have the same function and strength.

But Merlin from the Tatara tribe and the summoned demons, are they willing to cooperate with the system to leave their own memories, emotions, and even spiritual copies?

Obviously impossible.

So it is obviously a famous place where major events happened, but there is no copy here.

I don't know how many players have come here to look for it in the past life. Everyone thinks that such a "place of interest" cannot exist without a dungeon. I always feel that there are some special trigger conditions, and such a dungeon must have a lot of benefits. Unfortunately, it was not until the day Wang Ye died , and no one found a copy here.

In the next few days, Wang Ye gradually learned about the details of the contract signed between the first king of Silver Moon, Salot, and the demons, and what happened to the trapped and punished souls in the underground palace.

Wang Ye even knew the secret of why only the heir of Yinyue could die.

On the other side, Salman has brought Saed and his son to the sacrificial palace in the family cemetery.

To tell the truth, since Salman received the patriarch's dream, he is still doubting whether it is really the patriarch's dream.

But if it wasn't for Tuomeng, how could he remember the dialogue in the dream clearly, and the spiritual energy that invaded his spiritual sea was very obvious, but there was no malice.

After the old ancestor told him what he wanted to say, he patted his head and praised him for doing a good job, especially for teaching two good children, Lei Mu and Xiao Yezi.

Salman was awakened after being patted and praised.

Touching his head to praise or something is really unspeakable to the emperor.

But how did the ancestor know about Lei Mu and Xiao Yezi? And a particularly favorite tone?

Salman was at a loss.

And what the ancestor told him was to let him bring all the descendants of the Sa family to the cemetery, the most peculiar thing is that it also includes the sleeping Yueqin.

The ancestor said that he woke up this time and found that a long time had passed, because he was very satisfied with the hunter cabin he built for him, so he decided to meet all the blood of the Sa family. And let him not tell other people, just say to worship the ancestors.

Salman felt weird, but it seemed normal for the ancestor to want to see his descendants?

But why did the other party still want to see Yueqin and knew about Yueqin's coma?

The most peculiar thing is that he didn't expect that this ancestor actually still existed and woke up!

Yes, he knew that one of the oldest ancestors was buried in their family cemetery, and the time can be traced back nearly two thousand years.

There are also legends that the ancestor did not really disappear, he turned into an undead and has been living in the cemetery.

However, there are not many Sa family members who have seen the dead ancestor, and Salman has never seen it. He only heard his father mention it.

And he will build a wooden house for this ancestor in the underground palace, but he wants to deal with a group of people. He found a reason, sent these people to the underground palace, and asked them to build wooden houses. He said that if the construction was good, they would be kept alive, and if the construction was not good, they would be executed.

Although few of these people had ever built a house, they worked very hard this time.

After the house was built, Salman shamelessly found a bunch of unsatisfactory places, and then fed these people to the underground palace.

Unexpectedly, this wooden house turned out to be the reason for the ancestor to praise him...

After much deliberation, Salman couldn't figure out why. The descendants of the Sacred family brought all of them.

He wanted to take this opportunity to deal with Saed and his son. The first thing he wanted was to find a fault and deprive them of their noble status. So what better reason to be faux pas and disrespect in the presence of ancestors?

And it was too easy for Salman to want the father and son to make mistakes.

The blood of the Sa family brought by Salman, except for Yueqin and Saed and his son, the rest are distant relatives.

Slightly closer, there are children of his father's siblings.

The ones farther away are the children of brothers and sisters of his grandfather's generation.

Further up, unless he develops well and can be remembered by him, there will be basically none.

And these descendants of the Sa family all have one characteristic without exception, that is, they are young.

One of the characteristics of the bloodline of the Sa family is that it is particularly prone to premature death, regardless of gender.

If it is an extraordinary person, maybe he can live for more than a hundred years. For ordinary people, if they can live to more than forty, they are considered long-lived.

In fact, for Salman, it was a good thing for him that his relatives died early. It should be said that it is a good thing for the kings of all dynasties.

After Salman took the position of the great emperor, he understood why the first generation king Salote signed such a contract with the demons. Perhaps in Salote's view at the time, this contract had only advantages and no disadvantages for the kings of all dynasties.

The offspring all die early, and there is no timetable for fighting for power and profit. If you want to raise offspring, the parents may die before the offspring grow up.

And if these people die early, their noble titles and fiefs will be vacated, saving countless money and land for the kings of all dynasties.

Therefore, the offshoots of the Sa family either get married very early, and the meaning of their lives is to create offspring. Either they don't want to get married and have children, and they don't want to pass on this cursed bloodline that died early.

If the two cancel each other out, there are not many collateral descendants of the Sa family, and there are only eleven people in total, and half of them do not have the surname of Sa.

In addition to the descendants of the Sa family, Salman also brought many ministers and nobles.

In the eyes of the ministers, nobles and the blood of the Sa family, this sacrificial ceremony was super large and solemn, and some people even privately rumored that this sacrificial ceremony involved the right to inherit the throne.

Although the emperor had clearly announced his heir, he also gave the two heirs whom they had not met so far the official prince status.

But as long as the people haven't appeared, and there hasn't been a formal ceremony, the ministers and nobles feel that something is still missing.