Chapter 48-49

Chapter 48 Teaching Recognition and Exploration

 Pharmacist Yan looked at the Trench Islander, and with his intelligence, he could naturally guess that the place where the medicinal mud Wang Yekou was talking about and the place where the purple pearl leaf was found was probably this Trench Island.

But even if he guessed it, he wouldn't do anything. This is his bottom line.

Similarly, Wang Ye only revealed this because Yan Yaoshi is a person with a bottom line. It's okay if Yaoshi Yan doesn't act like he thinks and engages in robbery.

Early this morning before dawn, Lei Mu and Sha Sha drove the boat back to Trench Island for the purpose of getting the medicinal mud.

They didn't have any storage space before, and they couldn't bring much medicine mud if they wanted to. Now there is such a space for elves, not much decoration, is it reserved for attracting thieves?

Especially when Zhang Hui also knew about the Yaoni Cave.

At noon, the manager of Li's family sent someone to invite Wang Ye, saying that he wanted to thank him, and invited him to lunch, and at the same time, he would follow up with the patient.

Wang Ye knew very well that the other party asked him for a follow-up visit on the one hand, and the most important thing was to get the essence of the medicinal mud from him that he used yesterday.

Wang Ye directly rejected the guards sent by the Li family on the grounds that his brother was not around. He is not afraid of the Li family, but he doesn't want to be troublesome.

The guards of the Li family didn't insist either, but their eyes flickered when they heard that the tattooed man was not by Wang Ye's side.

Pharmacist Yan is also a busy man. He really wanted to stay and talk about herbs and cases with Wang Ye, but someone on the boat came to invite him, saying that some guests on board were sick and had to go back to the boat.

Yaoshi Yan held Wang Ye's arm when he left, and told him in a low voice, "Don't leave Haigou Village, and don't walk alone. If your brother can't come back at night, I'll pick you up for the auction." Wang Ye thanked him

.

At this time, some people who thought they were a person also noticed this small boy who looked like an island villager.

Of course they just pay attention and have no other thoughts.

If it wasn't for the mid-level pharmacist Yan Yaoshi who went to the Haigou Village stall to wait for people early in the morning, and stayed with Wang Ye for so long, even if Wang Ye treated three people, he would not have attracted the attention of these people immediately.

But at this time, these people thought that Yan Yaoshi just took a fancy to Wang Ye and wanted to accept him as an apprentice.

Until the afternoon, a piece of news came from Yan Yaoshi's big boat: It is said that an old man with comminuted fractures in both legs, who was judged by Yan Yaoshi to have his legs amputated to save his life, was successfully treated by an apprentice of Yan Yaoshi. saved.

Only then did these characters start to look at Wang Ye squarely and guess who the master behind him was. Many people thought that Yaoshi Yan knew Wang Ye's master, and that Wang Ye's master must be stronger than Yaoshi Yan, at least at the level of a great pharmacist.

Because of this kind of speculation, people who originally thought Wang Ye was just a child and had some thoughts about him now gave up their wrong thoughts and decided to make friends normally. Some people even planned to sell the children well, in order to have the opportunity to meet the unknown and powerful pharmacist in the future.

For example, the group of people who stopped the sailor in the morning were discussing how to let a companion pretend to have a broken leg, and invite the little pharmacist apprentice to come over and look at their leader.

On the boat, the steward of Li's family was very angry. He didn't want the story of Lao Bo to be spread out, and of course he didn't want to make Wang Ye famous. to the good stuff.

But who would have thought that the little boy who looked like a country boy not only rejected his invitation and request for a follow-up visit, but it didn't take long for the story of him saving Bo Lao's legs to spread on the boat.

"That Yan Yaoshi seems to value that little apprentice very much." The steward of the Li family knew who sent the news after a little thought, and he could guess a thing or two about the purpose.

"Steward, do we want to...?" The guard made a grabbing motion, "That tattooed man just isn't with the kid." "No, don't

touch him for now, wait for Bo Lao's situation to improve completely. You have to wait until the rally is over." The steward still has other orders, so he doesn't want to get sidetracked for the time being.

Although he really wants to get the precious medicine in the hands of the child, he also wants to get his inheritance of acupuncture and moxibustion.

If it wasn't for worrying about the existence of a powerful pharmacist above the level of a great pharmacist behind the child... No, the most important thing is that there are not many people in charge, and he doesn't want to attract attention, otherwise he would really dare to directly kidnap people and plant them on him. Pirates thing.

But when Bo Lao recovers, his affairs will be properly arranged, and when he leaves, it is not impossible to consider taking the child away. Anyway, some people are abducted and trafficked in this market every year. And when the market ended, so many people left together, who could figure out who took them away?

The guard understands, so let's arrange it.

Wang Ye is thinking about how to teach the little six to recognize characters.

He had just noticed that the sea cliff and the paddle used a few common characters with pictures to record some knowledge points he had talked with Yan Yaoshi in the morning, and only then did he notice the literacy problem of the sixth primary school.

And among the six primary schools, only Hai Ya and Chuan Pao had learned from the anchor and could read a little, but there were only about a hundred of them, and the others couldn't even write one, two, three.

"Knowing how to read and write is indeed very important. At least you can record it and keep it for review later. In addition, I keep the books, and you can learn from them."

"But except for Uncle Chuanmao, everyone in the village is illiterate. Even Uncle Chuanmao, he learned a little with great difficulty. He taught us everything he knows." Hai Ya pursed his lips tightly. He wanted to ask Wang Ye to teach him how to read. I was embarrassed to speak again. Little Leaf is good enough for them.

"Second brother?" Haidan hugged his second brother's arm. For the first time, he knew that words are so important. Next time his second brother teaches him to write, he will never run away again.

"Little Yezi, you know how to write, right? Can you teach my second brother, my second brother is very smart. As long as you are willing to teach my second brother, I can do whatever you want." Haidan squatted beside Wang Ye, Beg Wang Ye.

Haiya also showed a look of expectation, and said boldly: "Master Xiaoyezi, I, I want to follow you."

Chuan Pao and the other three children also showed a look of expectation, but the village chief told them several times, telling them to follow you. Listen more and don't talk too much, especially don't make demands on Wang Ye.

"You don't need to follow, it's just teaching you how to write, it's a trivial matter." Wang Ye seemed not to understand Haiya's true expectation, and immediately agreed to teach them how to read. If he wants to plan the Prisoner Island, he will definitely stay in Haigou Village for a while Time, while teaching them herbs, it doesn't hinder anything to teach them how to read.

Hai Ya's eyes burst into intense joy, and in his heart he wanted to be a teacher even more. The young man has a lot of thoughts, and he always feels that Wang Ye will pass on the ability to press the bottom of the box to him after worshiping his master.

"Little Yezi, you are so kind!" Haidan hugged Wang Ye.

"Okay, okay, you study hard for me, you are the least serious of all. I told you that I have to take an exam. If I fail the exam, don't come to attend lectures in the future." Wang Ye threatened Haidan.

Haidan was frightened, nodded desperately, and vowed to listen to the lecture and study hard.

Seeing the expressions of the other four, Wang Ye said to them, "Don't worry, teach them all."

Chuan Pao and the three little boys were overjoyed. They were chosen by the village chief, and they are all very sensible children. Although they still don't know how important it is to learn to read and write, they know very well that they are the most important thing to learn about sea cliffs and eggs. Well also learn.

[Mission announcement: Haiyan and Haidan, the villagers of the Trench, begged the player next door Xiaowang to teach them how to read and write. Completion condition: teach six people to write, and at least one person is required to learn 1,000 characters that are commonly used in this world. Time limit: until Xiaowang next door leaves Trench Island. For each member of the church, 50 to 100 experience points will be rewarded depending on the degree of completion. May I ask if Xiao Wang next door accepts this task? ]

"Accept." Wang Ye was grateful again that he had learned the identification technique in his previous life, and had to learn the common characters in the game world for the identification technique, otherwise he would not be able to take this task at this moment.

Paper is expensive, so Wang Ye asked Haigou villagers to make sandboxes and taught them to write in the sandboxes with branches. The first thing he taught was to teach everyone to write their own names.

The paddle ran to the anchor, and whispered to his father about Wang Ye teaching them how to read.

Seeing Haidan showing off to him, the village chief used a branch to show him his name on the ground, but he didn't react yet.

After hearing what his daughter said, the anchor suddenly raised his head, and the eye circles of a strong man turned red.

He never told his family how much he paid for learning to recognize those more than one hundred characters, but he handed over most of the deposit, and before he learned much, he was conspired by the crew who were jealous of him being able to follow the documents to recognize characters Framed, the ship owner believed that he was in collusion with the pirates, refused to listen to his explanation, forced him to be kicked off the ship, and seized all the property he had saved so hard.

He wanted to resist at that time, but he was secretly poisoned. Not only did he fail to resist, but he was severely beaten by the ship owner and crew because of his weakness.

He didn't want to come back in such a humiliating manner, but the ship owner and other people spread bad words about him everywhere, and no matter how much he wanted to work on other ships, no one wanted him, and some people beat him.

The anchor was very disheartened at that time, and he missed his family very much. After all, he decided not to continue wandering, but secretly boarded the boat, hid on a big boat going to Seagrass Island, and returned to his hometown.

He didn't expect that his daughter would have the opportunity to learn a little bit of writing for free after spending so much time and paying such a high price.

The anchor stepped forward and hugged Wang Ye.

Wang Ye: "..."

"Little Ye Zi!" The anchor held Wang Ye high and choked up.

Wang Ye: "..." If you have the guts, put me down first! Do you think you are my Mumu?

The village chief finally realized what had happened from the anchor's reaction, and the half-old man was so excited that his hands trembled: "Learning? Reading is good, this is a good thing! Little Yezi, how lucky our village is to let Sea God Grandpa brought you here."

Wang Ye poked at the anchor with a dull face: "Uncle, can you put me down first?"

The uncle anchor laughed, threw Wang Ye again, and then put the man on the ground.

Wang Ye groaned with his hands behind his back: "Don't thank me too much. In your words, it's all the will of Grandpa Sea God." How

could the village chief not be grateful? He was so excited that he cried. Yes, he can't wait to give Trench Island to Wang Ye and let Wang Ye be the owner of the island.

It's a pity that just as the village chief revealed his intention to invite Wang Ye to be the island owner, Wang Ye shook his head.

Even the system issued him the task of being the island owner, but he didn't accept it.

The village chief was very disappointed, but he also understood that people like Xiao Ye Zi and Lei Mu couldn't stay on a small remote island forever, they needed a wider world.

[Xiao Wang next door to the player took the initiative to teach the villagers to make literacy sandboards, reduce the teaching investment of the Haigou Villagers, and improve the civilization construction of the Haigou Villagers. 100 experience points are hereby rewarded. ]

[Congratulations! Because Xiao Wang next door to the player took the initiative to teach the Haigou Villagers how to read and write, which greatly improved the level of civilization construction of the Haigou Villagers. The world reputation value was 200, and the Haigou Villagers' favorability towards the player reached respect. ]

[Congratulations! The player next door, Xiao Wang, is the first player whose favorability in Xinshou Village has reached venerable, and he will be rewarded with 1000 experience points. ]

[Congratulations to the player next door, Xiao Wang, after deducting the used experience points, the player's accumulated experience points have reached 7136 points, meeting the upgrade conditions, and the game level has been raised to level four. ]

This is a series of surprises.

Immediately afterwards, the system asked him: [As the first player to reach venerable favorability, would Xiao Wang next door be willing to let the world know and celebrate? 】

Wang Ye immediately vetoed: "No, our purpose is to keep a low profile."

Although Wang Ye really wanted to keep a low profile, the game player rankings exposed half of him.

Just now, Wang Ye jumped to become the number one in the world player ranking list of "Extremely Dangerous".

This leaderboard is useless in other games, and not many people read it, but who makes the upgrade speed of "Extreme Dangerous" crazy slow, many people just look at this list to find psychological balance, and see that everyone has played for more than two months. The vast majority of people are still hovering at the first level, which makes them feel better.

And some who can reach the second level, and even the third level, are almost scolded to death (death of jealousy).

Originally, there were two third-levels side by side, but just now, one of the third-levels suddenly became the only fourth-level in the game.

And the game ID of this player is Xiao Wang next door.

The name Xiao Wang next door borrows the scenery of Lao Wang next door, which is particularly easy to remember. In this way, as long as players who have read this ranking list will remember that there is such a beast in the game.

Many people even asked who Xiao Wang next door was, what he looked like, and which Xinshou Village he was in. Some wanted to hug his thighs, some wanted to wear a sack, and more people wanted to know how Xiao Wang next door upgraded and why he was promoted so quickly. .

At this time, the players didn't know that Xiaowang next door had only entered the game for a week. If they knew that Xiaowang next door had reached level 4 in only one week, they might collectively suspect that the first hanger in the holographic game appeared.

It was at this time that Wang Ye felt something, opened the causal volume and took a look.

In the end, I saw a thin thread of cause and effect sticking from the steward of Li's family to him, and looking at the reason for the cause and effect connection, it turned out that he wanted to rob him.

And the causal line can appear, which means that the other party is not just thinking about it in his head, but is actually planning and starting to implement it.

Wang Ye hehe, took the time to start making his causal weapon.

He didn't want to confront Shangli's family so soon, and he didn't care whether the seagrass island had nothing to do with him, or whether the island was destroyed. Anyway, there are still six years before the destruction of Seagrass Island. When he leaves, he will say hello to the island owner here, and it will be regarded as a good deed for his three children.

Who would have thought that the Li family would put their ideas on him first, if he didn't repay the Li family well, wouldn't it be a waste of the karma they made specially?

Hey hey, it's really cool to have this buff of "I know you guys are plotting to kill me, but you don't know I already know it"!