Chapter 352-353

Chapter 352 No certificate, graduated from elementary school

Wang Ye checked the situation of all four people clearly and frowned slightly.

The situation of these four people is much worse than that of those four children.

"I used some messy potions, and I was injected with some weird energy, trying to force a breakthrough. It's just a mess." The old man also shook his head.

Wang Ye calmly said: "They are experimental products, maybe the first batch of experimenters. Judging from the time when they broke through forcibly, it should be more than half a year ago."

Wang Ye suddenly raised his hand at the monitor.

Wang Ye's figure suddenly appeared on the surveillance screen next door.

Zong Lao is still in an invisible state.

A young man saw sharply and quickly alerted the others.

Swish! The closed door opens.

A young soldier with a round face walked cautiously into the medical cabin.

"Hello, little brother." The round-faced soldier greeted in a friendly and shy manner.

Wang Ye really thinks that the officials are really good at selecting candidates. This one only looks at the appearance, which is really full of affinity, which makes people feel at ease.

The round-faced warrior seemed to be twenty at most, but the opponent's bone age was more than thirty.

Baby face is not easy to age, it is by no means a rumor in the world.

"Hello, I have a question for you. I hope to answer it truthfully. Don't shirk and say that you don't know your level. That's very boring and will only waste each other's time." The baby-faced warrior was thinking about how to reply to the little

boy .

I heard the young boy ask very frankly: "Didn't you explain the existence of the recommended game in advance? For example, play the game well, learn the exercises in it, improve your mental strength first, and wait for the energy to recover slowly. Let nature take its course. Don't force a breakthrough?"

Wang Ye looked at their expressions and speculated: "It seems that you have not come into contact with the top secrets, but you all know that playing games should be done step by step and can improve mental power. In other words, promote The players in the game have all been warned. Then can you ask the people above you why you are in such a hurry all of a sudden? Why do you have to force someone to break through? Did something special happen? Where is the energy in those fighters? Here? What did they eat?"

The baby-faced soldier couldn't laugh anymore, he never thought that this young boy who looked at most fifteen years old would ask such a question that almost pokes at the biggest secret.

"It seems that you know a lot." The baby-faced soldier activated the No. 3 response plan in an instant, with a natural smile: "It's a sterile room inside, and we didn't wear sterile clothes and didn't disinfect it. Do you think we should go out and talk about it? "

Wang Ye: "Although the bacteria on my body is less than that of you wearing sterile clothes, but... okay, let's go out and talk. In case you think I'm going to take these patients as hostages or something." The baby-faced

soldier Preliminary analysis of the boy's character in his heart.

At the same time, a certain command center was also analyzing Wang Ye's personality based on the audio-visual data transmitted simultaneously, and conducting a nationwide and even world-wide search based on his appearance.

"Unruly, proud, a typical middle school boy, be careful. This kind of boy hates others to treat them like children, and don't lie to him, unless you can make him invisible." The expert reminded through the headset.

"There is no malice at the moment. Be careful not to reveal hostility or attack intentions. Don't form a siege around him. Find a more relaxed conversation environment." The expert further instructed.

The baby-faced soldier immediately made a gesture to several comrades who were waiting next door.

Several young soldiers relaxed their bodies. When they saw Wang Ye coming out, some smiled at him honestly, some nodded to him, and some directly opened the back door of the car, jumped out of the car, and then waved to the young man as a sign. He also comes down.

No one took out their weapons. Although they were wearing military uniforms, they looked like a group of college students who had just graduated from society, but each had its own temperament and characteristics.

But Wang Ye would not underestimate these people. These people disguised well on the surface, but the evil and bloody aura all over their bodies could not be hidden from him and Lao Zong's nose.

Not only are these people not newbies, they are probably one of the best fighting teams, and their ability to disguise and change their temperament is top-notch.

Wang Ye jumped out of the carriage generously, and saw that a circle of Christmas lights had been lit outside.

There is a large plastic round table in the center of the colorful lights, and there are several folding chairs beside the table.

There is also a box of Feizhai Happy Water beside the table.

Someone walked towards this side quickly, put several large boxes of fast food takeaway on the table, and left quickly.

"Sorry, we were afraid of missing you, so we came early to wait for you, and we haven't eaten yet, don't you mind if we talk while eating?" The baby-faced soldier took the lead to pull out a chair.

"Come on, let's sit together, we don't eat people." A tall young man waved to Wang Ye and smiled ruffiantly.

The baby-faced soldier introduced: "This is our captain. You can call him Old Zhu. My name is Apple. That's Datou, Keyboard, Xiao Zheng, and Goudan." The young soldier who was called Goudan rolled his eyes,

and His simple and honest temperament is very incompatible.

The others sneered.

Several young fighters also sat down one after another. Someone opened the fast food bag, took out a hamburger and bit it with his mouth, and someone showed the unique skill of prying off the cap of a soda bottle with one hand, and raised his hand to Wang Ye, as if asking him if he would like to come bottle.

Wang Ye: "..."

Okay, he understands that the other party is also showing him their abilities, and trying to convey a friendly meaning.

Only the names of these soldiers can be used as a topic, and a friendly dialogue can be carried out smoothly.

He accepted this friendship and was willing to accept it.

But there is no need to test, since he showed his face and didn't even change his appearance, he no longer intends to play hide-and-seek games with the officials.

Under the cover of the nest, how can there be any eggs.

The more time he wasted now, the less time he would have to prepare on the Earth side.

Although he didn't intend to let the energy eye of Xibo Wilderness erupt in advance, the fact has already happened, and according to the half-year time limit revealed by the game system, after half a year, the earth will inevitably undergo a major change.

He doesn't know if this is a good thing or will lead to worse, but he hopes to do his best to prepare everyone for the change as much as possible.

Wang Ye pulled out a folding chair and sat down, blending into the atmosphere among these soldiers in seconds. He even smiled, and opened a bottle of Fat House Water and took two sips.

"How do you drink the water in the fat house if it's not iced?" Wang Ye shook his hand, and the soda bottle at room temperature gave off a cold air. It was cold inside and hot outside, and water droplets quickly condensed on the bottle.

Several soldiers fell silent.

"Wow! Is this a supernatural power?" the baby-faced warrior exclaimed.

Warrior Goudan directly handed over his bottle: "Come on, give me some ice too."

Wang Ye flicked the bottle he handed over.

Suddenly, the soda bottle also gave off a cold air.

Warrior Goudan held the bottle, surprised: "It really looks like it was just taken out of the refrigerator, it's so cold."

After finishing speaking, he raised his head and took a sip: "Ha! It's cool!

" The two bottles were stretched out in front of Wang Ye.

Wang Ye simply condensed the air and drew a magic circle.

A puff of cold air enveloped several people from all directions.

The six soldiers turned around in surprise, they were outside, not in an air-conditioned room.

"Is this also a supernatural power?" Captain Zhu was curious, and he got up and walked around.

When he was three meters away from the table, he immediately felt a hot and humid air enveloping him.

When he entered the three-meter range from the center of the table, it was like entering an air-conditioned room, refreshing and cool.

"It's so amazing, it has its own air conditioner, so you don't have to worry about the temperature difference anywhere." Captain Lao Zhu returned to his seat and sat down, looking at Wang Ye in amazement, "Little guy, you are amazing. When did you wake up?"

Wang Ye: "Very early, not long after the game was launched, I woke up while playing the game. I probably have better talent, and later I met more reliable masters in the game. The progress will be faster."

"You just said that the existence of promoting games...do you know them? Can you tell me about them?" the baby-faced warrior asked while gnawing on fried chicken wings.

"I don't know, I'm also looking for them." Wang Ye looked at these soldiers: "Those four people are in very bad condition. Even if you treat them carefully, their condition will last for half a month at most, and they will definitely die after half a month. You can see that they are lying in a coma and seem to be fine, right? In fact, they are suffering from extreme pain all the time, and damage to the mental core is no joke." The

faces of several soldiers changed.

Wang Ye: "Will you continue to have tea parties with me now?"

Command Center: "Continue. Don't be led by him, try to find out what abilities he has. Also, ask him what he is doing in Bingcheng , Where did he go after that?"

"How do you know their situation?" asked the warrior keyboard.

Wang Ye: "Because I study medicine."

"Oh, how many years have you studied? Do you have a license?" The warrior keyboard subconsciously asked.

"No certificate, self-study, quack doctor." Wang Ye spread his hands.

Several soldiers smiled, thinking that Wang Ye was joking.

The captain, Lao Zhu, rolled up the half-eaten hamburgers and threw them into a bag. He said seriously, "Can you heal them? With what? Your ability? You are an ice-type, and also a healing-type?" Wang Ye:

" No, I am all-powerful."

All the soldiers laughed.

Wang Ye and Lei Mu sound transmission: "This tea party can't go on. The command center on the opposite side obviously treats me as a child. Fortunately, they themselves said not to treat me like a child, but they treat me like a child. I feel that they It seems that they don't pay much attention to those soldiers who are critically ill."

"Maybe it's not that they don't pay attention, but you're still young, so they can't believe it." Lei Mu suggested: "You can let Mr. Chong come forward."

Wang Ye didn't want to bother his masters too much, and he thought it might be better for the masters to remain mysterious for the time being.

"Brothers, first answer the question I asked before. After answering, we will start talking about treating those soldiers. If you don't know, just ask the person who is talking to you." Wang Ye tapped his ear , decided to give some more patience.

The baby-faced soldier exhaled, and gave Wang Ye a thumbs-up: "It seems that nothing can be hidden from you, little brother, you are really good." "...

Or let's talk about treatment first. The conditions of those people need to be combined with medicine. Now It depends on whether you want them to recover their health or to continue to awaken their abilities. The former is easier to do, while the latter is more troublesome and dangerous to those fighters. After all, they have already failed once, and their bodies Both the spiritual core and the spiritual core were severely destroyed." Wang Ye forcibly changed the subject.

As soon as the eyes of several soldiers lit up, they were about to speak on the spot, but an order came from the headset telling them not to make their own claims.

The baby-faced soldier and the captain looked at each other.

Command Center: "Don't worry. The kid is in a hurry. He is anxious to prove himself. He made the situation so serious, which is also a way to sell his ability and prove himself in disguise. The other party is dressed in ordinary clothes, and his conversation and temperament are like Coming from an ordinary family, he should be in need of money, and he also hopes to get the attention of the authorities, so you try to attract it." The

baby-faced soldier took a deep breath, and asked Wang Ye according to the instructions: "Do the two options mean that the treatment fee is different? Do you want to use different potions? You have learned a lot in the game? Can this knowledge be used in reality?"

Wang Ye smiled, he understood the other party, but his patience quickly bottomed out: "You still have five minutes The one who told you that I like to have the initiative, so that you don't give the initiative to me, praise me more, and try to get me to say more, you can shut him up."

The baby-faced soldier chuckled, and said without embarrassment at all: "The higher-ups also attach great importance to this meeting, and even more to you, so they are so cautious. I believe you understand, but please believe us, we really treat you On the contrary, we are afraid that you will misunderstand."

Captain Lao Zhu also said: "Don't believe the nonsense of those film and television programs, they are all for the stimulation of perception. Even if you are a superman, as long as you can abide by the laws and regulations of the country Laws, will not hurt others, will restrain your own power, no one will do anything to you. If you can't control your power, we can also arrange someone to follow you and take care of you, but not to imprison you, but to prevent you Hurt others and hurt yourself at the same time." "Even

if it is a research, at most you need a few tubes of blood and a few hairs, and then wipe your mouth with a cotton ball. In addition, you are required to do some regular physical examinations and record some data. As for vivisection, related In a glass room or something like that, that's what perverts and idiots would do."

The baby-faced warrior: "You can join our team, we really welcome you. Our team welfare is very good, five social insurance and one housing fund, The monthly basic salary is 20,000 yuan, and there are various welfare subsidies, free dormitory, free plane ride, starting as a lieutenant. Do you want to learn to fly a fighter jet? Do you want to learn to drive a submarine? Do you want to be on an aircraft carrier? Come to us, it's all possible Oh. After the age of 40, you can semi-retire and switch to a civilian job, with a generous pension and a house."

Wang Ye was expressionless: "Wow, I'm so excited."

The baby-faced soldier smiled, but for the sake of the mission, he could only continue: "Yes Now, are you still studying now? What is your first year?"

Wang Ye: "No first, just graduated from elementary school."

Soldiers present: "..."

The bosses and experts of a certain command center: "..."

Commander The center issued an order again: "Try his healing ability, provoke him, even children can't bear to be provoked."

The baby-faced soldier pursed his lips and continued to smile at Wang Ye: "You look tall, you don't look like you are only eleven or twelve years old." "

I am thirteen. I have eaten well and developed well in recent years." Wang Ye sighed He breathed a sigh of relief, "It seems that you have to discuss it internally for a while, I don't care. Three, two, one, very good, now you should have got all my materials, after you have finished the discussion, contact me again See you~"

Command Center: "I got his information! Hold him steady! Don't let him go!"

Wang Ye's real information was immediately projected on the big screen, with age, name, address, photo... etc. all in one place. Clearly, including his family information.

At the Palm Park scene, the six fighters looked at each other and fell into a brief silence.

After a while, the baby-faced soldier pulled out the headset, threw it on the table, and said nothing with a cold face.

The expressions of the other fighters were also not very good, and they didn't have a chance to play this time. The captain, Old Zhu, said lightly: "Since you said leave it to us, then leave it to us. Can you not be blind to

command?

"

All the experts who came politely invited them out of the headquarters.

They are a department that has just been established for less than a year. When it was first established, everyone took it as a joke.

Now, the tree has not yet grown up, and the fruit has not yet formed, it only sprouts a bud, and people can see a little seedling, and a bunch of people come to grab the seedling.

The ability to awaken, tsk, who can not be moved?