Chapter 374-375

Chapter 374 Blood Test, Stone Flake Trading

Yes, that's right, we just took out the primary genetic evolution potion and gave it back to all military and police personnel across the country.

what?

Dissatisfied? If you don't accept it, hold it back for me.

Because we are going to spread the gene evolution medicine to the whole of China in the future, and we will give one to everyone in China, and it will be free~

People all over the world will be fried.

Government, come out for me!

Your mother has issued evolution potions for all the people in Huaxia, what about us?

Not to mention free for all, at least there must be medicine, right?

The forum exploded, the news exploded, and the whole world was boiling.

Just when the governments of various countries were thinking about whether to jointly put pressure on China, let them hand over the formula of the gene evolution medicine.

That night, a small town in the country of nuts, a volcano in the country of kangaroos, a seaport in the country of eagles, a mountainous area in the country of beer, and the capital of the country of romance... unexpectedly experienced earthquakes of different degrees at the same time.

Fortunately, the strongest earthquake was only magnitude 6, and did not cause any major harm. However, after the earthquake, the environment in these places suddenly changed.

The mutation started a long time ago, and there have been many strange things, but they were either suppressed, or no one cared.

But now there is no way to hide any news. Countless people took their mobile phones and posted all kinds of weird scenes they took on the Internet.

Plants soared overnight, huge flocks of birds rushed into the supermarket for food, towering trees rose from the sky in the city center, monsters like Godzilla came out of the lake...

and people with supernatural powers!

Because of the explosion of energy eyes in these places, as long as the group of people closest to the energy eyes are top-notch, they are very likely to be awakened by the energy shock.

Although there are only a few of them, these are supernatural beings!

Some people can make plants grow bigger, some people can attack when they speak, some people can fly into the sky without wings, and some people are as solid as a rock... The

next day, Huaxia announced to the whole people that the Ability Bureau and Ability School have already been established, welcome! All awakened supernatural beings take the initiative to register with the supernatural bureau.

Dear, it is a citizen's obligation to register with abilities. Those who do not take the initiative to register to use abilities will be regarded as illegally using weapons. Those who register actively can enjoy various benefits, and can also receive a guide on how to use abilities correctly without breaking the law. Booklets, you can also receive a large number of tasks to obtain rewards and civic contribution points that others do not have.

In addition, in addition to gene evolution potions, power awakening potions are also readily available in our country, so there is no need to worry about what you will be researched. Our military and police teams and the power bureau have a lot of supernatural beings.

In addition, our country does not support or recommend the formation of unofficial private teams of supernatural beings, except for those who work normally in organizational group companies. If it is found that more than five people with supernatural powers gather and cause harm to the society, you will know what it means to have heaven and earth outside the sky and people outside the sky, and you will be beaten badly~.

This is the official content released by the Ability Bureau on the game forum and official blog.

But it is undeniable that it is this relaxed tone that makes it easier for the public to accept.

Wow, there really are supernatural beings!

so what?

Oh, it is said that we can also receive genetic evolution potions for free.

Our genetically evolved fighters showed their fighting power on TV last night, did you see it?

Just ask such genetically evolved fighters and equipped with advanced weapons, how can ordinary supernatural beings compete with them?

And this is not the best fighter specially selected, but the most ordinary soldier.

And the number of such soldiers and police officers in China...

So don't be a superpower if you awaken your power, it's really no big deal.

If you dare to make trouble, Father Guo will immediately rub you against the ground, believe it or not.

People in other countries don't know whether they believe it or not, but Chinese people believe it anyway.

Because as long as there are military areas stationed at the door of their homes and in the city, they can see and take pictures of how these ordinary soldiers run past them like flying, and how they fly over the walls and punch through steel plates. This is just a daily routine. General training.

Don't worry if there is no military area in front of your house. You can see the community police exercising and patrolling on the road.

Comrade traffic police caught up with the violating vehicle in a single step, and broke the door of the person's car with one hand.

The driver was terrified.

Comrade traffic police kept apologizing, saying that not long after he had been injected with the genetic evolution potion, he had unfortunately awakened his strength-like abilities, and he hadn't fully gotten used to his current skills yet.

In the subway, an indecent man who molested a girl was punched out of the open carriage door by a plainclothes policeman.

As soon as the kidnapper contacted his family, they were surrounded within half an hour, and they didn't know how they were exposed. They wanted to resist with guns, but found that all the policemen surrounding them had become sharpshooters, and they could shoot them one by one from a long distance away.

In various energy eyes of Huaxia, some places where energy leaks more and faster, many soldiers are communicating enthusiastically and sincerely with a group of captured alien beasts, plants, and insects.

A soldier said sincerely to the tiger in the cage: "Brother, what do you think of me? I am twenty-two years old, handsome, responsible, and good at cooking. If you agree to be my Combat partner, I will take care of all your meals from now on!"

A certain mutant tiger: "Roar!" Stay away from me, damn human.

A soldier wearing a gauze hat was feeding a big bee with a bee he bought from a supermarket, and said sweetly: "We didn't mean to arrest you, we just don't want you to scare ordinary people, Before that, let's communicate, as long as you agree to be my partner or others, you will not only gain freedom, but also citizenship."

That bee: Bah! Unpalatable! There is no energy at all, and it is still sugar water without any honey! You are dishonest, don't!

On the other side, a soldier is playing the harmonica to the mutant bear in the cage.

The mutated bear slapped the cage hard: Damn, it's so ugly! Dare to deceive Lao Tzu with honey barbecue and let Lao Tzu go out! I want to kill you cunning and damned humans!

Not far away, a soldier and a military dog ​​are particularly harmonious.

The soldier stroked the back of the military dog ​​and laughed: "Let's ignore those idiots, what's wrong with the beasts? They don't understand your kindness at all." "Wow!" That's right, I'm the strongest

, you and I can mix it up.

A middle-aged colonel is talking to a giant parrot.

"I'm not suitable for you. I'm a civil servant. Really, you can find younger ones. I'm not on the list of this batch of beast fighters." The middle-aged colonel was very considerate of the parrot.

"Corn kernels. Give me corn kernels, apple kernels, and meat, and we will combine!" "

No, no, no, we won't combine. My physical fitness is not as good as these young fighters, and I don't have to go out to fight often. Go find them."

" You idiot! You hooked up with the king all the way, do you want to be responsible now? Peck you to death!" The

middle-aged civilian senior colonel was hunted down by the parrot, and finally had to agree to let it become his combat partner.

The special talent training school is now called the supernatural school by most people. Thousands of people are training in the military. They are not soldiers or police officers, but ordinary people.

They are of different age groups, and they have all been injected with evolutionary potions and awakened supernatural powers.

But they still have to study in school honestly, do morning exercises for an hour in the morning, culture class after breakfast, eat and rest at noon, continue military training in the afternoon, train abilities after dinner, play games while sleeping, and do world quests with them.

A full day is scheduled.

When the whole world is in chaos, countries around the world seem to be very angry that China seems to have been prepared.

You actually sneaked away?

Huaxia said: We don't take the blame for this. We have already informed you that there is a difference in the energy of the earth, and let you pay attention.

Some countries that do not deal with China want to find something for China before they wipe their buttocks clean. They not only form cliques to "negotiate" with China, ask China to hand over the genetic evolution medicine, but also send people in China's network Spread all kinds of provocative remarks, want to provoke the confrontation between ordinary people and supernatural beings, also want supernatural beings to fear and hate the country, and also want to shape supernatural beings into new human beings, widening the gap with ordinary people.

As a result...

Huaxia is very calm, what should I do.

These provocative remarks?

Oh, Guo Guo's father said, play the game well, work hard to improve your mental strength, master the cultivation method, maybe one day you will awaken your supernatural ability.

Even if they can't awaken their abilities, there is still a primary genetic evolution potion. After injection, he and she will be little superheroes.

Regardless of whether it is a supernatural person or a genetic evolutionary person, it seems that there is not much difference from before.

On the contrary, the social crime rate has dropped a bit, and there are even fewer fights between husband and wife.

Because this genetic evolution potion seems to be more useful to the weak, and the degree of evolution is greater.

If you slap me, I can beat you with a single punch.

If you accidentally hit a supernatural person, if the other party gets angry, if you don't understand it, you can be electrocuted half to death, or burned into a roast pig or something.

And because each other's force value has increased, once they fight, the harm to the surroundings will also increase, which means... a lot of compensation!

However, the military and police personnel are very powerful, and some troops have been scattered to various places to increase the security force, and even if they get into trouble, they will not be able to escape.

Wang Ye thinks that the game system is really powerful, and he can receive emails even in the folding space.

Fang Lao contacted him and said that the energy monitoring of two energy eyes in Huaxia had reached the warning line, and the officials had already started to arrange for the locals to evacuate. As the energy leaked from these two places increased, the plants began to change, and it seemed Some very special drug effects.

Elder Fang asked him if he was interested in these medicinal materials, and said that people from the action team of the Ability Bureau collected a lot of them, and they could buy them with their contribution points.

In addition, Dr. Lin combines the magic in the game... She has never played Extremely Dangerous before, but this year, except for necessary experiments, she has almost stayed in the game world.

Dr. Lin has developed a new energy weapon. Ordinary supernatural beings cannot buy it, but Wang Ye has a high contribution value and a high trust level. He is also eligible to buy this weapon.

Fang Lao admired these new energy weapons very much, and asked Wang Ye to buy a few more with his contribution value.

Wang Ye was also a little moved. Although Shuangyuexing's magic bullet gun is also very good, the technology of the earth should not be underestimated. The energy weapon that can make Fang Laodu feel fascinated and actively recommend it must have its special features.

Wang Ye touched the magic runes on the stone pillar, he already knew how to move these runes correctly.

But not enough!

This damn stone pillar not only has a positioning function, it also has an important function, which is to detect blood.

The people of Aoyuan Kingdom may consider that someone will use this teleportation array to go to their evacuation point, but they hope that their own people will come, not the enemy.

For this reason, a bloodline authentication function was added to the teleportation array.

In other words, if you are not a member of the Aoyuan tribe, even if you spell the teleportation formation correctly, you will not be able to activate the teleportation formation.

Wang Ye had already tried it with a drop of blood, but Shi Zhu refused to admit that he was from the Aoyuan tribe.

"Why didn't the old man come back?" Wang Ye asked anxiously.

Lei Mu answered him for the first time: "Maybe the distance is too far, he can't teleport back to the worm nest directly, but he should not be in danger." "

With the old man's ability, if he wants to get it back, how can he be faster It's been a year and there's no way to come back?"

"We don't know what's going on on the other side. Maybe the Aoyuan Kingdom has lost their inheritance, and Mr. Chong doesn't understand magic circles. You see, you have the basics of magic circles. It took so long to learn Aoyuan magic circles. Mr. Chong It will be more troublesome to learn. Even if Zong Lao finds someone who understands the magic circle, it may be due to insufficient energy or other reasons that the magic circle cannot be activated. There are too many possibilities." "But I have clearly spelled out the correct teleportation circle

, But there is no way to send it!" Wang Ye was angry and depressed.

"There is another method, to find out if there are any descendants of the Aoyuan Kingdom in the world. You can ask Lao Jin to help refine a magic weapon that tests blood, and then mix it with the magic weapon that tests spiritual power, so that everyone can test the spirit power."

"Good idea!" Although it was troublesome, he had no other better way.

If he was given some more time, he might be able to crack the blood test required by the stone pillar, but it would take time, so it's better to prepare with both hands.

Spider Jin and the little guys in the worm's nest haven't wasted time in the past year. The energy in the worm's nest is extremely rich, enough for them to study and practice in it.

Jin Zhuzhi also became interested in the alchemy of the Aoyuan Kingdom, found related inheritance stone tablets, and learned a lot of Aoyuan Kingdom's techniques.

These technologies are not to say that they are better, but that different approaches can give new inspiration.

Jin Zhizhu felt that after learning the ancient alchemy knowledge of the modern Earth and the Aoyuan Kingdom, his alchemy has improved a lot compared to before.

He even had an abnormal feeling that he had vaguely touched the edge of the eleventh level.

Wang Ye left this folded space where strong radiation still remained, and came to Muzi Island.

If you want to find the blood of the Aoyuan Kingdom, then start from the original site of this continent.

But here comes the question, how does he, a young man who seems to be underage, make others willing to take the test?

Wang Ye returned to the Ability Bureau and found Mr. Fang.

"Two things will bother you. The first thing is that this is a new mental power detector, but it is not for us Huaxia people to use, but I hope you send people to the islands in the sea area where the original Mu continent is located, to give this The islanders in this sea area are tested."

"You can think of any reason. If you find a good seedling, the Ability Bureau can absorb it, which is not a bad thing. Or exchange benefits with the local government and help them find people with strong spiritual power. This new spirit The force detector is just an additional function to detect the blood of the Aoyuan Kingdom." "

The second thing, I am looking for this kind of stone flakes, which can be purchased at a high price. One million Huaxia coins can also be exchanged for contribution points, or Medicines are fine. I will take as many of these flakes as there are." Fang Lao

took the flakes and squinted his eyes: "What is the use of these flakes?"

Concealment: "I found an inheritance, but this inheritance is more troublesome. You have to pass its test first. After passing the test, if you want to learn its inheritance, you have to go to its dojo. I have a lot of people in my family, and I want to bring more people In the past, except for myself, other people who want to go with me must have this kind of stone flake, which can be regarded as an access card." "

That is to say, even if other people get this stone flake, if they don't have your permission and guidance , and can't enter the dojo you mentioned?" Fang Lao grasped the key at once.

Wang Ye gave Fang Lao a thumbs up: "That's right."

"Dojo? Is it our Huaxia inheritance?"

"It is very likely. And it is very likely that it is an inheritance older than the Aoyuan Kingdom. In their eyes, there seems to be no distinction between regions and countries. For them, the entire earth is their territory. There are a total of twelve entrances for their trials , scattered all over the world, I only found one, and I don't have time to find the others." Wang Ye had already told Fang Lao about the Aoyuan Kingdom.

Fang Lao took a deep breath, stood up, and walked around.

Seeing the old man like this, Wang Ye raised his legs: "Do you want to arrange for someone to find the other eleven test entrances?"

Fang Lao stood still and turned around: "Can you only carry one person with this stone?"

"Yes."

"So as long as there are stone flakes, no matter who they are, you can bring them in?" "

That's right."

Mr. Fang decided immediately: "We will send people to search for the eleven test entrances, but they won't be the key points. Find the best one, and it doesn't matter if you can't find it. We will do our best to find this kind of stone flakes, and we only have one request."

Wang Ye had already guessed, and said, "I only need ten pieces."

Fang Lao laughed: "I hope we can Find more, when the time comes..."

"If you can, I will bring them all." Wang Ye made a promise.

Fang Lao patted Wang Ye's shoulder again: "Let's go, I'll take you to pick something good, you can't just waste so much contribution value." "What

good things?" Wang Ye was also very interested, and jumped up Said: "Boss, about the blood test, please hurry up."

"Don't shout!" Fang Lao was so angry that he slapped the boy on the back of the head.

Wang Ye touched the back of his head, thinking of his masters even more.

Elder Fang dragged the young man along while cursing with a smile: "You are young, but you like to take care of things. Although I don't know what you are going to do, I will definitely give you news within a week at most." Elder Fang is very sure, now looking

for There are many countries that have a relationship with China.

There are no particularly powerful countries in the area drawn by Wang Ye. If Huaxia offers to test the mental strength of their people for free, and the conditions are reasonable, I believe those countries and local governments will be very happy.

Even if there is something difficult to say, you can still go through private channels.

Now who doesn't want to be a supernatural being?

Being able to test mental strength for free, and saying that it is for recruiting students to Huaxia School of Ability, I believe that people from all over the world will flock to it without going through the official.

Wang Ye followed Mr. Fang into the warehouse of the Ability Bureau.

This is not a warehouse that just anyone can come to.

It's a warehouse, but it's more like a nature conservation park with a large warehouse and a research room.

Wang Ye saw many different plants here, and also saw many researchers.

He also saw Dr. Lin.

Dr. Lin was very happy when he saw Wang Ye, and asked him some new energy questions. Since Wang Ye accidentally answered her two questions last time and solved one of her problems, she felt that this young man was not only smart but also very thoughtful. , is a very good research talent, and I really want to accept him as a student.

But Wang Ye said that he wanted to study medicine and was not interested in quantum science, so he rejected Dr. Lin's kindness.

Dr. Lin didn't give up hope when she was rejected. She felt that Wang Ye could do both. He studied medicine and quantum science at the same time, which is also very good.

Wang Ye didn't know Dr. Lin's "ambition", he respected this lady quite a bit.

Not to mention this character, the brain is definitely leveraged.

Spider Jin said that Dr. Lin's brain power far exceeds that of many people, especially after she started playing games, improving her mental power, and injecting genetic evolution potions.

Dr. Lin traded her newly developed energy weapon to Wang Ye at a low price with her maximum authority.

Of course, that is because Wang Ye has the qualification to purchase, otherwise Dr. Lin would not be able to sell these energy weapons to him no matter how much he likes Wang Ye.

Wang Ye felt Dr. Lin's kindness, and the several energy weapons and energy tools that Dr. Lin gave him half-sold and half-sold were really useful. He reciprocated and sent Dr. Lin a bottle of spiritual power-enhancing potion.

Dr. Lin also knew that what Wang Ye sent out were all good things, didn't he see that old guy like Lao Fang staring at him?

After leaving the General Bureau of the Ability Bureau, Wang Ye teleported back to Zhongshan City. He hadn't seen his aunt for two months.

However, he often sends emails to his aunt, and he has a better understanding of his aunt's recent situation, knowing that she is doing well.

Wang Mu is still living in the two apartments bought by Wang Ye, but she officially joined the logistics department of the Ability Bureau, specializing in providing some high-quality fruits and vegetables and cultivation liquid for the Ability Bureau.

The Ability Bureau also opened a branch in Zhongshan City. Zhongshan City itself is a first-tier big city, and it happens to be at the junction of the north and the south. It is also necessary to open a branch here.

It's just that because of Wang Ye and Wang Mu, the Ability Bureau chose the front house of this community when selecting the site, and bought a building in the community as a staff dormitory.

In the end, the Ability Bureau simply took over the property and security services of this community.

Wang Mu's living in this community is almost no different from living in the backyard of the Ability Bureau.

This community also became very famous in the future, but now she still looks like a normal community.

It is the three very large two-storey facade houses that have been opened up outside the community, with the signboard of the Zhongshan City Branch of the Ability Bureau...