Chapter 348-349

Chapter 348 The Seed of Awakening

Wang Ye looked at the shiny seed-like gadget in his hand, his face full of confusion.

Lei Mu happily said via voice transmission: "This seed has very strong energy, I suggest you absorb it." For the

first time, Wang Ye did not immediately take Lei Mu's suggestion, but sighed in distress.

[Congratulations to the player next door Xiao Wang for successfully purifying a fallen demon and using the power of karma to form an awakened seed. I hereby reward 10,000 experience points. ]

Hearing the system prompt, Wang Ye stopped sighing, and instantly became extremely energetic: "The awakened seed? Is that what I think it means?" The

system did not respond.

It doesn't matter, he still has identification skills.

The result of the appraisal told Wang Ye: The first-level awakening seed, water system, obtained after purifying a first-level monster, can awaken an ordinary person into a water-type superhuman, but the strength is not as good as that of a natural awakener. , with limited future growth.

Wang Ye's eyes are full of little stars: "Mu Mu, we made a lot of money!"

Lei Mu: "What is this?"

Seeing Wang Ye staring at the shiny drop-shaped seed in his hand, Chong Lao poked him and asked I asked the same question: "What is this? You have been looking at it for a long time."

Wang Ye turned his head, unable to hide his excitement: "Master, do you know the seed of awakening?"

"The seed of awakening? I have never heard of it. I have only heard of it." Demon Seed. Why, this thing is the Seed of Awakening? Where did it come from?" Mr. Chong took the drop-shaped Seed of Awakening to check.

This thing looks like crystal and non-crystal, it is cold and moist, and it is soft when pinched, but Chong Lao used a little bit of strength to pinch it without breaking it.

Wang Ye basically didn't hide anything from the masters, so he said truthfully: "Didn't I try to purify that guy who turned into a monster before, and after the purification, this thing popped out." Mr. Chong squinted his eyes

. To be honest, Zong Lao was quite surprised.

Because his precious apprentice was able to purify the fallen devil, remove all the devilish energy from the opponent's body, and even save the opponent's life.

The most interesting thing is that he carefully inspected the man covered in black mud. The man has completely become an ordinary person. Although the spiritual core has not been destroyed, he will never be able to become an awakened person, including a fallen demon.

To put it bluntly, transforming into a monster also requires aptitude.

In fact, everyone has more or less the possibility of awakening some abilities, but some people have better talents, more potential, and better opportunities, so the possibility of awakening abilities is higher, while some people are born so poor. a little.

When a person transforms into a monster, it is equivalent to a kind of awakening, but the direction of awakening is different.

Wang Ye's purification of this monster is equivalent to destroying the opponent's talent and aptitude.

But it's nothing more than destroying it. It's very strange that Wang Ye can still extract the talent and aptitude of the purified monster and condense it into an awakened seed.

And looking at Wang Ye's appearance, he himself is still confused.

Mr. Chong didn't know what to say anymore. If he said this ability, he was afraid that his apprentice would be snatched away by the Moon Worshipers of the Longevity Society and eaten raw the next day.

"How do you know this is the seed of awakening?" Mr. Chong asked his apprentice in a complicated mood.

The apprentice is too awesome, and the pressure of being a master is also great.

Wang Ye was really confused: "I know the identification technique. It is said that this thing can awaken an ordinary person's ability. The reason for the condensation is probably related to my own ability." The old man had already thought of the seed from the name of the seed

. This point, but confirmed from Wang Ye's mouth, still made his hands tremble.

Wang Ye never told anyone that what he cultivated was the power of cause and effect, not that he didn't want to say it, but that he couldn't say it, even if he wanted to say it, he couldn't say it.

Lei Mu couldn't help but said: "It's a good thing, many people will grab it

when it's released." Wang Ye also said complacently: "Children, I don't have to worry about Dad not being able to support you anymore~"

Lei Mu: "..."

"Don't tell the outside world about this." Zong Lao looked solemn.

Wang Ye nodded hastily: "I know." Hey, it's not good to be too capable, and it is easy to become a target~

Wang Ye is already planning to ask Jin Spider to help him design and refine a compass for finding monsters.

A monster with 10,000 experience points can also get a seed of awakening. Where can I find such an easy business?

If Wang Ye hadn't been afraid that he would be beaten up by Mr. Chong if he was too proud, he had already inserted his waist and laughed loudly.

"But since this thing has appeared, we can't use it, otherwise it would be too wasteful." Chong Lao seemed to want to use himself as an experiment.

Wang Ye was taken aback, and hurriedly said: "Master, take it easy, I don't know whether this thing is good or bad. Although I have purified it, it came out of the monster's body, and even if it is awakened, its ability will be very low. You still don't use yourself to experiment, the gain outweighs the loss."

Chong Lao knocked on his apprentice's head speechlessly: "Do you think I'm as reckless as you? I just intend to study it, and I don't plan to try it myself. Put this Awakening Seed with me first." "

Okay Okay." Wang Ye has always been stingy with his masters, not to mention an awakened seed that he is likely to be able to mass-produce.

"There will be no fewer fallen demons and monsters in the future on Earth, and you will purify more than one monster in the future. If you don't take this thing, you won't take it for nothing. And this thing didn't appear on Double Moon Star, but it appeared on Earth. It must have appeared It makes sense. We don't need to conceal the existence of the awakened seed, but we don't need to publicize it either." The old man Chong is old and mature, and a few words can make the apprentice feel at ease.

An old house where a treasure. Wang Ye wasn't worried at all, he couldn't wait to fight monsters, and now he has his master as his backer, and he let himself go. Isn't it just to purify a monster and get an awakened seed as a reward? It's not a problem at all~

And Wang Ye has a feeling that maybe the various skills that these earth players learned on Shuangyuexing will be used on the earth in the future Yes, it's just that he couldn't wait for that time in his previous life.

Because of this awakened seed, Wang Ye didn't even bother to deal with Xiong Guo's criminal police. After transferring everyone out of the RV, he made the insect nest invisible and ran away.

He has to find materials for genetic evolution potions and make awakening potions suitable for people on earth. He will fight monsters more in the future. Is he busy?

As for what will happen to Lu Yifeng in the future, there will naturally be a legal decision.

Those survivors have seen what he has done, including the process of his transformation into a monster.

Before Lu Yifeng turned into a monster, no one thought that the bottom line of this dog-like guy would be so low, even the four grave robbers were much more humane than him.

After Lu Yifeng's six and the tomb robbers were trapped in the same lost circle, the first problem they encountered was the water supply.

Seeing that food and clean water became less and less, the ten people began to fight internally because of the limited water.

After all the food and water were eaten, and after being hungry for two days, other people began to try to dig up the grass roots in the trapped place to eat, but Lu Yifeng planned to eat human flesh with almost no psychological barriers.

And he really put it into action.

The reason why Lu Yifeng chose to eat human flesh is very simple: if he cannot eat enough, he will continue to weaken, and in the case of being trapped, eating human flesh to maintain life will inevitably happen. Live till the end.

Lu Yifeng didn't want to be so hungry that he didn't even have the strength to resist, and he could only become someone else's food in the end, so he decided to act first and let himself be full.

It was also the first time for his assistants to know that their boss's conscience and bottom line could be so low.

They dare not say that they are completely good people, but they feel that they can still persist, as long as they are not really helpless, they still want to be human.

It can only be said that human nature really cannot be tested, and no one knows how to make a decision when encountering similar problems.

As soon as Lu Yifeng ate the first bite of human flesh, he transformed into a monster.

If this piece of wilderness wasn't right at the center of the energy explosion, Lu Yifeng wouldn't have been able to transform into a monster so quickly and easily.

And Lu Yifeng's ability to transform into a monster so quickly also shows that his own talent and aptitude are very good, and it is very likely that he will naturally awaken into an extraordinary person.

But he indulged his own desires, he hoped to be full, hoping to become the strongest and dominant among the trapped, and in order to be full, he didn't mind eating his own kind.

However, his bottom line of conscience was really low, so low that he realized that he was transforming into a monster. Instead of fearing and stopping his evil deeds, he felt that this was his chance to become stronger and survive. He hardly resisted. Let the devil swallow the last of humanity.

He let go of himself and gave up the possibility of becoming a superhuman.

Can it only be said that time is fate?

But now Lu Yifeng, who was lying on the ground, was covered in black mud. He knew what happened and what he lost.

He was extremely desperate, and also extremely frightened, he knew what was waiting for him next.

Lu Yifeng was still desperately wishing that he could mutate again, even if he turned into something more terrifying this time, he would not hesitate.

It's a pity that no matter what he thinks at this time, it is impossible. He is now a rotten cotton wool that has been squeezed dry, and it is basically impossible to attract energy to ignite the "fire". Even if it is really attracted, it will only really ignite in the end.

Burnt to ashes.

Because of Lu Yifeng's previous mutation, the Xiongguo police were extremely careful when dealing with him, not even daring to move the black mud on his body casually.

The helicopter came to Luohuang Village and sent several seriously injured patients to a large hospital in a nearby big city for treatment.

When these seriously injured patients were sent to the hospital, the doctors in Xiongguo were a little confused: How can people survive with such injuries? And there was a delay of nearly a day in the middle?

The miraculous medical skills of Huaxia boy were brought up again.

The first two search and rescue personnel who were rescued also repeatedly mentioned that their companions might have awakened supernatural powers, but now that their mental power is exhausted, they will become a vegetative state.

Xiongguo doctor and Xiongguo police: "..." How many bottles did you drink on the way to the hospital?

The two search and rescue team members said that the Huaxia boy left a message saying that he could heal the companion who had awakened the ability and keep his ability, but he had to post a post on the trading house of the game "Extremely Dangerous" to ask for medicine.

Xiong Guo: "..."

The liaison officer of the embassy secretly inquired about this, and wrote another report and submitted it.

After that, in order to keep Lu Yifeng for research, Xiong Guo also negotiated with Huaxia several times and made a deal.

At this time, the Xiongguo police didn't know that Lu Yifeng had become a useless person. No matter how much they researched, it was impossible for them to research anything.

After the negotiation, Lu Yifeng will stay in Xiongguo for one month.

One month later, Lu Yifeng will be transferred back to Huaxia to accept the punishment he should accept.

It's just that Lu Yifeng couldn't persist for a full month in the end. He had too many crazy desires in his heart and was extremely hungry for energy.

In the end, the energy really came, but his body could no longer bear the force, and Lu Yifeng spontaneously ignited, really burned to ashes.

At the same time, after receiving the report from the search and rescue personnel, Xiong Guo immediately sent an investigation team into the Xibo wilderness for investigation. They wanted to find the guardian angel of the wilderness, but they were finally forced out by the abnormal changes, plants and insects inside. .

In September, this wilderness becomes even more terrifying, because the temperature here has become so low that humans cannot survive, and the snow is falling all day long, but the animals refuse to hibernate.

But the people of Luohuang Village who are closest to this wilderness seem to have adapted to the temperature here. They are also the first batch of people in Xiong Country whose physical fitness has changed significantly...

Time goes back to the present, and everything has not yet been lifted.

Just after leaving Luohuang Village, Lei Mu suddenly sent a voice transmission to Wang Ye: "Did you forget something?"

Wang Ye was stunned: "What did I forget?"

Lei Mu said helplessly: "Where is Jinbao? Did you forget Jinbao again?" Forgot?"

Wang Ye suddenly said, "Ah!"

At this time, Jin Bao, who had fallen asleep accidentally because he was too full, was drooling and turned over while hugging a stone.

"Dad~, delicious~"

Snow Wolf lowered his head and rubbed the little golden four-legged snake with the tip of his black nose.

I don't know if this little thing is too nutritious and delicious. Its small body is round and chubby, and it doesn't even look like a four-legged snake.

Jin Bao smacked his lips, and opened his mouth to bite the tip of Snow Wolf's nose.

Snow Wolf flicked his head lightly.

Jin Bao flew out in a parabola.

Paji! Jinbao was woken up by the blow.

"Who hit me? Stand up!" Jin Bao jumped up and shouted.

One of Snow Wolf's paws stepped on Jin Bao's body.

Jin Bao struggled to get out from under his paws, looked up and looked around: "Where are my fathers? Did the bastard Xiao Yezi's father leave me again?!" Snow Wolf

looked down at this little thing, flipped his paws, and turned him over face.

Jin Bao hugged the bent tail with his four little paws, covered his bulging belly, looked up at the snow wolf, and decided that he couldn't beat the opponent, so he uttered obediently: "Aww~"

Snow Wolf: "..." Did he call it that when he was a child? Why does it sound so much like a puppy purring?

"Aww—" stay.

"Aww?" Jin Bao shook his head vigorously, not staying behind, he wanted to follow the fathers~ A

fierce light appeared in Xue Lang's eyes.

Swish! A figure suddenly appeared.

Wang Ye's spatial ability is well understood. When he left the cave, he left a coordinate point, and he could teleport over at any time.

"I'm sorry, I forgot about my baby." Wang Ye laughed, and pulled his little boy out from under the snow wolf's paws.

"Dad is bad! Abandoned me again!" Jin Bao complained angrily.

Wang Ye smiled dryly: "I came back just thinking about it. Besides, who told you to run around? How do I know if you are at home or not if you run around?"

Jin Bao groaned, feeling that he had suffered infinitely Wronged.

Wang Ye wouldn't get used to him, so he picked him up and threw him into the insect nest.

It turned out that Snow Wolf was staring straight at his fingers.

Wang Ye was vigilant, but with a warm smile on his face, he said: "Have I introduced you before? His name is Jin Bao, and I'll smash it."

Snow Wolf: "..." Human beings are full of lies.

How could a human being give birth to a four-legged snake? And this boy is obviously not yet an adult.

"Aww!"

"You want to keep him?" Wang Ye was surprised, wondering why: "This little boy in our family is very difficult to raise, he is very good at eating, I don't mind keeping him, but I am afraid that he will eat you poor."

Snow Wolf: "Wow!"

"Can you support him? That's not impossible..." Wang Ye looked excited, but was poked by Lei Mu's mental power, and quickly changed his words: "Forget it, His father, Lei Mu, likes him, and I'm used to having such a rambunctious little bastard at home." Jin Bao,

who was about to burst into tears, put away his posture and hummed. That small appearance is exactly the same as Wang Ye.

Mr. Chong watched and shook his head, Jin Bao didn't learn what he was good at, and learned what his little Yezi's father was bad at.

"Snow, I believe we will meet again soon, I'm leaving. By the way, I will stay here for a few more days, mainly to find some herbs and say hello to you first." Wang Ye didn't want to stay in this cave Stay more, he felt a stronger calling this time.

He was afraid that if he stayed here for a long time, he would be forcibly summoned into that mysterious dojo.

What's more, now this snow wolf still wants to keep Jin Bao, so it flickered.

Wang Ye's figure flashed and disappeared from the cave.

Batta, something fell in front of Snow Wolf.

Snow Wolf lowered his head, and saw a familiar golden four-legged snake landed on the ground.

If you press it with your paw, it will cry, but it is not alive.

Snow Wolf originally wanted to tear the fake to pieces, but it suddenly changed its mind, grabbed the little toy in its mouth, and walked deep into the cave.

From Snow Wolf's point of view, this was an agreement.

It asked the little guy if he would like to stay.

Although the little guy didn't give an affirmative reply, he gave it a token, rounding it up, which meant agreeing to talk to it.

The two fathers, Wang Ye and Lei Mu, had no idea what their good son had done.

Can some souvenirs be given casually?

Being missed can only be said to be self-inflicted.

Wang Ye stayed in the Xibo wilderness for another half a month, mainly to find a substitute for insect honey.

During this period, Xiaoyun and Lei Mu helped a lot, even if they didn't directly touch the plants, they could still feel them.

Wang Ye himself has also learned the medicine identification technique of the mad medicine king, and having two pure wood helpers by his side is really even more powerful, which makes him look for alternatives much faster.

On this day, he received another reminder from the game system that someone had privately messaged him.

This kind of private letter can be anonymous and only communicated through the trading bank system.

The content of the private message is a follow-up to the last time I wanted to buy the awakening potion.

The other party hopes to have an interview, if not, they want to buy four bottles of awakening potions for those who fail to awaken.

Wang Ye: "...Master! Where did Master Wendi go? Why haven't they come back? I have some questions and I want to ask them." There are many possibilities for the failure of awakening. The

causes are different, and the results are also various. , Of course, you can't just prescribe medicine in this case.

At the same time, the content of the other party's private message also proves that the country really knows the special features of the game and is already making various attempts.