Chapter 238-239

Chapter 238 The Polluted Treant

 Lohera did not agree to let him go, and his place must follow his rules.

"We have agreed on a time, so we must reach the agreed time before releasing people. This is the rule. No matter who it is, even if the six of you are here, unless your strength reaches the demigod level or above, no one can Break the rules here."

Lohera was full of pride when he said this, and he also has the capital of this pride.

He wasn't a saint himself, but his grandfather was.

His grandfather was also well-known in the City of Knowledge back then, but he was unlucky and failed to escape in time from that disaster.

But Grandpa Lohela left a precious legacy to his family, the most important of which was his holy scroll magic tower.

This magic tower, which is actually a holy scroll, has now been completely controlled by Lohela, and it has turned into a test field for gambling.

Not only can you do scroll competitions here, but you can also gamble in other ways. There are many extraordinary people who come here to gamble and fight. This gambling arena is also one of the important sources of income for Lohela.

"I'm worried that someone will pretend to be the gambler you arranged to compete with our students. If the difference in strength is too large, those children will suffer a lot. If the intruder has malicious intentions, those children will be very dangerous." President Gu Always very stable.

"So what?" Lohela had a malicious smile on his face: "Don't you want to train students? Without extreme danger, how can you force out a person's true potential and strength? I see those children It's all too relaxed, coming to me to compete is like playing."

"It's because they don't know where they are. This is what we agreed, don't say it too clearly, so as not to make those children too nervous." President Gu paused, "I know you are very concerned about your defensive ability in the gambling arena He is very confident, but those people are likely to be related to the Demon Slayer Sect and the Longevity Society. You know how difficult these people are. For example, Transfiguration." "I don't care whether he has mastered Transfiguration or drank the

Transfiguration Potion Or use the transformation scroll, as long as the gambling arena does not find out that his identity is different, he is eligible to participate in the gambling battle." "

So you just watch the person you arranged be replaced by someone else?"

"You don't have to provoke me. Lohela smiled sarcastically, "Great President Gu, it's because of your protection measures that people invaded from the illusion examination room." "Is it

really from the illusion examination room? When the intruder appeared , It's when you opened the gambling arena."

"You want to say that the other party entered my gambling arena before?" Lohera sneered: "Then how did he know that this competition would be related to me, and that he knew I arranged the gambling arena as the last link?"

President Gu's voice was steady: "I thought about it, it is basically impossible for the six of us to have ghosts, our status and identity, as well as the power we have, have made the We don't need to cooperate with anyone, others don't know, but we know that we are on the right path. My two fathers have already set out to explore that possibility for us." Guyongzhen

mentioned His two fathers, Lohela with an arrogant look on his face, straightened his sitting posture slightly. Those two deserve the respect of anyone on Double Moon Star.

It was precisely because those two explored a certain possibility that they could cooperate with the six major guilds and not be pulled over by another group of people.

It's just no wonder that some people are not firm in their positions, just because there are often some substantial developments over there, but those two are gone forever. Not everyone can see it day after day. I can still maintain that patience after waiting until the end.

Unless the six major guilds come up with some more critical and convincing facts.

President Gu has always been unhurried, as if everything is under his control: "If there is no ghost between us, then things will be very simple. Someone has learned about our script and entered your room first. The gambling arena."

"Who leaked the script?"

"Anyone has the possibility, and the possibility of unintentional far exceeds the possibility of intentional. And the people who know the script are not only the six of us, but also referees from major schools and some related officials. People, including your Excellency."

Lohela raised his eyebrows: "Are you trying to say that I leaked your specific arrangements?"

"Then I have to ask if you have shared the relevant arrangements with others Mentioned." President Gu said lightly.

Lohela was about to say something, but closed her mouth again. He frowned slightly, he didn't like to lie, because some arrangements needed to be made, and he did mention to some people that the final round of each school's grand competition would be held in his gambling arena.

In addition, he had to find suitable gamblers to be the opponents of those students.

When more people are involved, the confidentiality will naturally decrease, which cannot be prevented by a contract. Even if not everyone knows the details, even if everyone doesn't tell all the information they know, but everyone tells a little bit, and those who are interested can piece together a general content.

"Don't try to put all the responsibility on me. If you do this, no one will dare to cooperate with you in the future." Loch Larsenson said.

"Don't make it sound like you are doing voluntary labor. If the reward is not enough to impress you, you will not choose to cooperate with us. Since you have taken the benefits, you will naturally have to bear the corresponding responsibilities." President Gu still said that His tone is strong, but his attitude is tough.

Lochrat stood up vigorously, "We will conduct a self-examination together."

"Self-examination is one aspect. I hope to pick up those children when they are in danger." "

No! The time is set and must be followed. This is the rule, and once it is decided, even I cannot change it."

The two big men looked at each other.

The giant's body is very oppressive.

In order to reduce this oppression, Lohela manipulated the chair to fly up, and now he is standing in front of the chair in the air.

Lohera saw the seriousness in Guyongzhen's eyes, who was telling him with his eyes that he would not hesitate to go to war with him for the sake of those children.

Lohela took a step back, his strength was still not as good as this one, and the most important thing was that he didn't want to offend the bosses of the Transcendent School, let alone that it wasn't a school with two schools.

God knows what monsters are hiding in those schools!

"I really have no way to modify the rules of the competition set in advance, unless I have the strength to break the defense of this holy scroll, but I can't do it. But I can promise you, once those children are in danger... once they can't handle it , I will protect them immediately, and never let the intruders hurt them or take them away until the agreed time for the competition is over." President Gu put forward the condition: "

I need someone from my side who can enter your competition at any time . The power to save people in the arena."

Lohela just didn't want to give this, but Gu Yongzhen's meaning was also obvious, and he couldn't fully trust Lohela, so he must also have the power to rescue the participating students.

"Quota, I want to add another quota." Lohera put forward the conditions.

President Gu was silent, and after a while, he said solemnly: "I will add one more for you, and one less for others." "

I don't care, this is my last condition. I will just ask you, the magic power of each of the six of you." Tower, will you give me the right to come in and out at will? Even if it's only for a period of time." "

Okay, I can promise you. But if you fail to rescue those children in time when they are in danger, then let alone the extra quota, Including what we promised, you don't want it anymore."

"You...!" Viscount Lohera cursed a series of swear words, but in the end the two sides reached an agreement.

President Gu left after achieving his goal, and Lohela stood there wondering what he was thinking.

"Are you really determined to stand on the side of the six major guilds?" A faint voice sounded, and it was not clear whether it was a female voice or a male voice.

Lohera said nothing.

The faint voice said again: "What if they fail? What if the other side is right? You... are not young anymore, and I don't want to change another master." Lohela said

unhappily After tidying up his collar, he also fell to the ground.

"But I don't want to change my body, I'm very happy with my body."

"What if they have a way to restore your youth?"

"...Then let's wait until they do it. Three seconds, I can only give them so much time at most." Lohera waved his hand: "Also, deal with it cleanly, I don't want to be caught by those few "

"Don't worry, everything has been arranged properly."

Lohera disappeared, and he didn't think there was anything wrong with being both right and left, he just didn't want to put all his eggs in one basket.

And they promised him that they would only attack one contestant.

Just one.

With so many students, what if one is missing?

Besides, he didn't give extra help. If that student is really good, then he should persist for those three seconds. As long as he persists, he will be saved.

A small bug flew up from the ground. The energy of this bug was too low, so low that it was directly ignored by the defensive ability of the scroll and arena.

Similarly, there are also these small bugs in other places in Bi Arena, but they fly silently and do not attack anyone, just like dust.

At this time, Wang Ye had already entered the fourth round of competition.

In addition to Wang Ye, other contestants also entered the gambling arena one after another.

Wang Ye didn't notice anything unusual at this time, he just felt that the competition here was more like a competition, with a strong sense of urgency.

He and the previous three-round contestants decided the outcome in one round, drew the required scrolls, and then fought against each other.

Whose scroll is stronger does not need a judge, it can be seen directly from the attack result.

Wang Ye won three rounds in a row and got three fourth-level magic crystals, which made him quite happy.

He even thought that it would be great if the previous competitions were like this.

Xiaoguang fell on his hair, and one person and one worm established a spiritual connection. Everything that the floating light worm and Xiaoguang saw and heard was also transmitted to Wang Ye's brain.

The expression on Wang Ye's face didn't change at all, as if he didn't know that he was in danger, and that Viscount Lohela gave the intruder three seconds of defenseless time.

"Yi Yi!" Can we start eating? There are a lot of delicious food here~.

"Of course. Originally, I wanted to pass the competition honestly and try to get rewards. But the host's house is so 'hospital'. If we don't respond to one or two, wouldn't we be sorry for the enthusiasm of the viscount?

" Ye directly connected with the spirit and said to Xiaoguang: "Go, eat whatever you want, and help me find the heart to learn by the way. I want to see what that thing is. But safety first, be careful not to cause this competition." Defensive attack in the arena."

"Hey!" You don't have to worry about us, worry about yourself first. If there is any news, I will pass it on to you~

Xiaoguang flies away.

Wang Ye opened the Karma Scroll.

There is an intruder? Very good, as long as there is malice towards him and he starts to implement it, the other party's information will definitely appear on the karma scroll.

Ah! Sure enough, it appeared.

Tainted treants?

What the hell is this?

Out of curiosity, Wang Ye touched the name of the causal person with mental power.

The polluted tree man, the twelfth month lord of the Moon Sect and the third month lord, the avatar of Bosisheng, the lord of Chunmu Shangguo. The tree man's own consciousness has disappeared, and Bo Sisheng's consciousness controls the body where the tree man and human are fused together.

They are very good at transfiguration, spiritual attacks and scrolls, and can quietly absorb the vitality and spiritual power of others through tree roots.

Wang Ye involuntarily opened his eyes wide.

Is this king so formidable? He even got himself a fused avatar of a tree man and a human? The ability is still so powerful.

No wonder no one has doubted the lord, it turned out that he used this body to act outside.

Wang Ye looked at the purpose of this shot against him, and he was curious why he could persist under the poison of Qianmu for so long without becoming an idiot. In addition, he is good at many professional knowledge at a young age, this...for the time being Calling him the Lord of March seems to suspect that his body and mental core are special, and wants to capture him for research, and even wants to devour his mental power.

In addition, this man was cursed and lost a lot of vitality. He urgently needs to replenish his vitality.

This person should not only have aimed at him, but also at other contestants, especially students of some races with a longer lifespan.

So what was this person pretending to be when he came in?

How is he going to take care of each other?

Needless to say, the strength of the March Lord must be stronger than him, and he must not be able to hold the bar head-on.

Especially Viscount Lohela, the owner of Bi Arena, shamelessly gave the opponent a three-second defenseless time. During this time, as long as the opponent catches him and uses the teleportation scroll, they will leave Bi Arena in the blink of an eye. .

So he had to guard against this, and he would not hesitate to expose the space if necessary.

It would be great if he could turn against the other party, but it was a treant. Although it was a fusion body, it was still a polluted treant, but it was still a treant. Maybe it can be used as nourishment for Xiao Yun.

Yoyo, it is said that Cao Cao will be there when Cao Cao arrives, and the fourth contestant appears.

This contestant looked refined and refined. He didn't wear a magician's robe, but he wore clothes that looked like linen but not linen and a pair of simple cloth shoes, which seemed to have nothing to do with cheapness.

Even standing there, this person's posture is much more elegant than others. It is a specially trained posture that is carved into the bones, relaxed but not collapsed.

This person must have a good background, at least the family education is in place.

But as soon as this man opened his mouth, he knew that this man's character was by no means as gentle as he appeared on the surface, and there was a hint of madness in his words that could gamble his life at any time.

He said: "Bet you and I will add a life to all the property we have now, dare you?"

Wang Ye looked at the person from head to toe, and then from foot to head, tsk tsk in his heart. There are no flaws, but this person's name is shining on the karma scroll, as if he is afraid that Wang Ye will mistake the person.

When the other party was about to get impatient, Wang Ye shook his head and said: "No gambling."

Elegant and manly smiled: "Coward."

Wang Ye rolled his eyes in a very unlovable manner: "You are the coward. How old are you, I am only as old as you are." The ghost knows that you can live for a few more days, but I will definitely live forever. Not to mention other things, you have lived so many years longer than me, and you are so much older than me, how dare you bet your life with me? Don't you think Is this unfair?"

It was probably the first time that the elegant man met such a naughty child, and he felt as if he had been connoted, especially the sentence that the devil knows you can live for a few days, which is particularly harsh.

The elegant man made a smirk expression: "Then what do you think is fair?"

"Three four-level magic crystals, I love to compare them. Besides, I don't gamble, so we are not betting against each other, but a comparison. The magic crystals are just my reward for winning the competition." Wang Ye took out three fourth-level magic crystals and threw them on the ground.

With a snap, a bottle of medicine was taken out of the pocket and fell to the ground and shattered.

Wang Ye cried out in distress, and tried to collect the medicines with his hands, but the medicines were smeared with his fingers and became a mess.

Wang Ye was so angry that he stood in the chaos and stomped his feet, and he brought the three magic crystals to his feet.

In the scroll competition, all contestants are still not allowed to bring in space storage tools, but they are allowed to bring prescribed types and quantities of potions. If a student is injured, he needs someone to treat him, etc.

Wang Ye put the potion in his pocket in a very careless manner, and put all the magic crystals he won into the purse given to him by the player.

Seeing Wang Ye's childish behavior, the elegant man laughed in his heart, no matter how talented a child is, he is just a child. He didn't insist on gambling with his life, and threw out three fourth-level magic crystals.

Outside the arena, a boss who was proficient in the magic circle saw the chaos at Wang Ye's feet, and several people squinted their eyes in unison.

Wang Ye muttered angrily, looked at the elegant man, and suddenly said: "Brother, I seem to be familiar with you, have I seen you before?" The

elegant man was stunned, and said with a smile: " You remember wrongly, maybe I have a public face."

Outside the court, in the referee room, the six presidents stared at the elegant man together.

Several bigwigs from Meteor also showed doubts.

Wen Di stared at Wang Ye's feet, and said: "That is... a misplaced magic circle. Why did he suddenly set up such a magic circle?" Lei Mu

said quickly: "No, Xiao Yezi can't possibly know this person."

Wang Ye But I told him that he met him on the first day he entered Double Moon Star. In other words, he knew who Xiao Yezi met in Shuangyuexing afterwards.

"Can you enter that little brat's space?" Zong Lao quickly asked.

Lei Mu nodded without hesitation.

Chong Lao: "I'll go in with you, you take me to find him. There's something wrong with this person."

Wen Di: "I'll go, I know the magic circle, no matter who the opponent is, as long as he is not a saint, I can resist him For a while. Mr. Chong, go find the six presidents."

Landau got up: "I will go with Wendi, I am good at scrolls, and that one is a holy scroll in Bidou Arena."

Mr. Chong did not fight any more, and his figure He disappeared from the spot in a flash, and he took away the vice principal by the way.

And Wen Di and Landau also disappeared while holding Lei Mu.

Others thought that Lei Mu was taken away by these two bosses, but they didn't know that they had entered Lei Mu's elf space.

Meteor's seat was a little commotion, the three bosses and Lei Mu suddenly disappeared, and a vice principal was added, obviously something happened.

Meteor's teachers and students subconsciously determined that it had something to do with Xiao Yezi who was competing, and they all stared at the light curtain.

than in the arena.

"Well, I still remember your name...Let me think about it." Wang Ye tilted his head and thought for a second, then slapped his hands: "Forget it, let's compete first."

The elegant man was tense and relaxed, feeling inexplicably bad that he had been tricked by this brat, and at the same time he also felt a little bad.

Could it be that Xiao Yezi really met the person he replaced?

The elegant man held the roller pen and dipped it in ink while thinking.

"Ah! I remembered, is your name Ba Chen?" Wang Ye yelled when the elegant man just started.

The elegant man almost pressed the pen to the scroll, but luckily he was strong enough to hold it steady.

The elegant man suppressed the anger in his heart, forced a smile to the child: "Yes, I am Ba Chen."

Damn it! The kid had actually seen the person he transformed into.

As soon as Wang Ye heard it, he immediately chatted happily with the elegant man: "I said Brother Bachen, what's the matter with you, your memory is not as good as mine, last time you told me that you would invite me to your house to play, By the way, does it count if you say you want to repay me?"

Wang Ye winked, almost saying that Ba Chen would give him a hand.

Elegant Man: Why is it so unfortunate? !

"Play well, this is not a place to play around." The elegant man couldn't figure out the friendship between Ba Chen and Wang Ye, so he could only look serious with a straight face.

Wang Ye curled his lips: "Brother Bachen, I remember that you are not such a well-behaved person. You are so strange today, not only did you not recognize my benefactor, but you are also so serious.

" Struggling back and forth, he said wittily, "Who made you wear women's clothes? I know Xiao Yezi for boys, not Xiao Yezi for girls."

Wang Ye's body froze.

Fuck! The vest is coming off!

This damn bastard even found out his original gender.

Thinking of this scene, this conversation may appear in the expansion, and if someone gets to the bottom of it, his vest will most likely not be able to cover it, and he wants to kill the old guy opposite!

What's worse, if he loses his horse in the future, he might be called "that big boy who likes to wear skirts" by players all over the world... Ahhh! 100% black history!

Wang Ye's expression became extremely ferocious in an instant, but when he raised his head, he had a look of surprise on his face: "But when I first saw you, I was dressed the same as now." I can't hide it anymore

! He must have attracted the attention of the presidents of the six major guilds. False Bachen·Zhensanyue Lord heard the words and immediately did not do anything, let out a scream as agreed, reached out and grabbed Wang Ye, and a teleportation scroll in his hand had been activated.

At the same time, no fewer than five big shots shot at the same time!

"Little Yezi, be careful!"

The auditorium roared, and half of the people jumped up in fright.

No one thought of this change.

The audience did not expect that the elegant man and Xiao Yezi seemed to be chatting happily, but they would suddenly attack him.

The leaders of the president and the big bosses of the schools never expected that the intruder they were looking for so hard would be picked out by Wang Xiaoye so easily.

Should I say that the luck of this little leaf is invincible?

Viscount Lohela also opened his mouth wide at this moment. If he hadn't known the strength of the intruder, he would have doubted whether the intruder had lost his mind, and he was so easily tempted out by a child.

No, no, it should be said that the intruder was too unlucky to become someone who was not good, and turned into a person whom the child knew, and he was very familiar with him.

To say that the most depressing and aggrieved person at this time is the Lord March himself.

He also deliberately selected among a bunch of contestants, and chose Ba Chen, who looked good and was easy to like.

This person also has a layer of estrangement from others, and it seems that he is the least likely to be exposed.

Who would have thought that Ba Chen, whom he had chosen thousands of times, would know his target? !

Really... This is probably the most unlucky and quickest task he has ever done in his life, not one of them!