Chapter 264-265

Chapter 264 Opening the Back Door

Wang Ye walked neither fast nor slow, and he had a small doubt in his heart: Why did the high priest let him pass, but told others not to approach?

Can she keep him?

But if he wanted to get rid of the insects, he had to come into direct contact with the Tree of Life.

Will the worm mother resist at that time?

The strength of the high priest and the worm mother should be between brothers. If the high priest can't really suppress the worm mother, how can he guarantee his safety?

So why did she just let him pass?

Wang Ye was thinking about these problems, so naturally he couldn't walk fast.

One step, two steps, three steps...

Seeing Wang Ye getting closer, the worm mother's attention was attracted by Wang Ye, and she was about to attack Wang Ye.

The high priest raised his hand slightly, as if urging Wang Ye to hurry up.

But at this moment, the patriarch Fei Rui, who had retreated to the edge of the holy court, started fighting together with the five elders.

They chanted magic spells and waved magic weapons.

Before Wang Ye realized what happened, he felt his body lighten up, was caught by something, and was thrown out.

At the very moment, he raised his hand and smashed a medicine bottle in the direction of the tree of life.

Wang Ye thought this was right, if the high priest didn't beat the worm mother to the ground, how would he input his spiritual power and energy into a demigod as a little sixth level?

Although Wang Ye felt that the force that engulfed him was not malicious, he still had something to do, and it was impossible to just leave like this. He immediately entered the insect nest and disappeared in a moment of dust.

The vines wrapped around Wang Ye felt lonely, but the wood elves could no longer care about this kid who suddenly disappeared.

Lei Mu was also rolled up, but he didn't resist this force, and was thrown out of the holy court along with that force.

The moment Lei Mu left the holy court, he heard a roar that didn't look like a human being.

Lei Mu and Jin Bao looked around together.

All the elf warriors left behind in this holy place disappeared, not a single one appeared.

Lei Mu flew up with Jin Bao, trying to see clearly what happened in the Holy Court.

The entire holy court was surrounded by countless dark green light patterns like vines, like a ball.

Lei Mu heard Landau say in the space: "This is the banning technique of the wood elves. When the high priest asked the patriarch to call the elders, he had obviously decided what to do. There must be someone among these wood elves. A special agreement."

Wendi said: "The high priest let Xiao Yezi go, it should be to use the little leaf to attract the attention of the worm mother, the high priest must have done something secretly during the few steps that the little leaf walked, Otherwise, that worm mother wouldn't have made such an angry voice."

Landau understood what the wood elves did, and praised him very much: "How much damage did the two demigods fight? If the banning technique is not used, this holy place and even this secret realm may be destroyed. Most of it will be destroyed."

Wendi: "The high priest is probably also preventing the worm mother from sneaking away, or even self-destructing. There must be something strange about this surrounding wall, which may be directly related to the power of the high priest. "

Lei Mu knew that these two were also talking to him, so he couldn't help but said: "Little Ye Zi..."

"Don't worry about him. The little bastard is very afraid of death. If he is not sure, he will not stay in that dangerous space. And if he lets you out, it is equivalent to keeping a backhand to escape." Wen Di laughed.

Lei Mu was silent. When Xiao Yezi winked at him, he knew what Xiao Yezi wanted to do, and regardless of whether Xiao Yezi could send that drop of blood to the Tree of Life, he played the supporting role.

At the very least, if Little Leaf and the worm nest were trapped by the worm mother, they could be directly transported to his elf space.

So the two of them can't get close to the bug mother together.

And Master Wendi and Landau are still in his spirit space, one of them is making a scroll, and the other is making a magic array disk. These two people are Wang Ye's backhands.

"Jin Bao, help me watch my surroundings. If there is something strange approaching, call me." Lei Mu closed his eyes as he said.

He also has his work to do.

Jin Bao chirped, feeling that he had shouldered a heavy responsibility, he raised his head with special spirit, and was alert to his surroundings.

Inside the sanctuary.

Wang Ye witnessed the demigod-level battle with his own eyes.

No, wrong, he didn't see anything at all.

There was a torrent of energy all around him, and he was exhausted just manipulating the worm nest to avoid these ubiquitous attacks.

Wang Ye regretted it, he should follow that force and leave the holy court, what can he do.

But even so, he did not forget to sprinkle special-effect asbestos powder outside.

Asbestos powder is only effective against low-level parasites?

He is special effect asbestos powder!

Since Mr. Zong knew that the parasites hate asbestos powder, he has been studying the characteristics of asbestos powder, and wants to know why the parasites hate asbestos powder.

Based on Chong Lao's experience playing with bugs and his knowledge of ancient magic bugs, the potion that he formulated would not say that it could harm the bug mother, but it would definitely affect it to a certain extent.

Even if it's just to make the insect mother's attack a little slower for a few tenths of a second, that would be good!

As Wang Ye manipulated the insect nest to bump and bump in the entire holy court, the entire holy court was also covered with special-effect asbestos powder.

These asbestos powders are mixed in the dust, innocent and pure. Wounded by the power of the two demigods, they flew up and down, some went deep into the roots of the tree of life, and more scattered in the holy court.

Zong Lao looked at Wang Ye, who was sweating profusely and had half-closed eyes, and asked him in a low voice: "What can I do, I can input energy into the insect nest."

Wang Ye was overjoyed, and hurriedly said: "Quick! Put your energy Just put it into my body."

Zong Lao immediately pressed his palm on his shoulder, and a gentle energy immediately poured into Wang Ye's body.

With the energy support of Chonglao, Wang Ye felt much better at once, and it also gave him some spare energy to think about what to do next.

Seeing that if this continues, he seems to be unable to do anything other than send it out to find Lei Mu. Wang Ye is cruel and uses all his strength to break through downwards.

Wang Ye manipulated the insect nest into the soil.

He had no idea how deep he had drilled.

He suddenly heard Lei Mu's voice.

Wang Ye was refreshed, and Lei Mu contacted him. Does that mean that the smashed bottle had an effect?

The medicine bottle he threw just now, the body of the bottle is produced by Jin Zhizhu, which has the characteristics of breaking defense, invisibility, undetectable and automatic explosion.

The point is the contents of the medicine bottle, not the special effect asbestos powder, but a drop of Lei Mu's blood.

This was Lei Mu's attempt, and he seemed sure that doing so would strengthen his connection with the Tree of Life.

Wang Ye couldn't hold back him, so he had to agree.

But now it seems that the effect is really good, at least there is communication between Lei Mu and the Tree of Life, rather than a unilateral connection.

Sure enough, Lei Mu sent him a voice transmission with spiritual power: "I have connected with the tree of life, now you go to him according to my guidance, he will open a back door and let you enter his body. Be careful!" Wang

Ye : "Leave it to me!"

Lei Mu's mental power overlapped with his, and Wang Ye sensed the direction of Mingming, and immediately manipulated the insect nest to go in that direction.

After traveling about ten meters, Wang Ye saw a tree root.

If the tree of life didn't open the back door for him, Wang Ye's original plan was to release Spider Jin, and then he manipulated the nest to hide in Spider Jin's body.

Jin Zhizhu's body is at the holy level anyway.

As long as Spider Jin can directly touch the tree of life, he will have a way to disturb the worm mother.

He could just wait for the High Priest and the Wood Elves to deal with the Worm Mother, and he wanted to be lazy, but unfortunately, he didn't really believe that the Wood Elves could deal with the mutated Tree of Life.

Even if the worm mother can't do the work of the high priest and the wood elf patriarch and elders, it is basically impossible for the high priest to kill the worm mother.

Unless the high priest blew himself up with the tree of life.

But one of Wang Ye's missions is to save the high priest. Whether the high priest blew himself up or the worm mother blew himself up, it was not the result he wanted.

So Wang Ye can only go out in person, he can't do anything else, he can always make trouble.

And directly contacting the tree of life is the most difficult step.

Fortunately, Lei Mu's drop of blood was not in vain, he asked the tree of life to take the initiative to help Wang Ye.

The consciousness of the tree of life can't fight against the worm mother, and he doesn't even dare to let the other party find out where he is hiding, and he can't manipulate his own body, but if he concentrates his energy and only manipulates a root at the end of a side branch, he can still do it. arrived.

If this is normal, 90% of the movement of the tree of life will be discovered by the worm mother.

But now the worm mother is fighting the high priest and the wood elves, and has no time to care about others. This is the best chance for the tree of life and Wang Ye to save themselves!

Wang Ye touched the root of the tree without any attack or resistance.

Wang Ye tried to drill a hole in the root of the tree, and got in.

Wang Ye didn't go out from the insect nest, because it was unnecessary, the insect nest was a part of his body, and the insect nest directly touched the tree roots, just like him.

Wang Ye took out his erhu and began to use his causal skills.

Outside, the High Priest is trying to escape from the Tree of Life.

The patriarch and elders not only sealed off the Holy Court space, but also used secret techniques to hold part of the power of the Tree of Life.

The mutable Tree of Life is not to be trifled with either, trying to break free while also holding the High Priest to keep her from escaping.

The High Priest attacks the tree trunk.

The worm mother in turn absorbed her energy crazily.

The High Priest wanted to sever the link between her and the tree, but she couldn't do so.

The high priest simply absorbs the energy of the tree body in reverse. She can dedicate it, and she can also plunder it.

While both sides snatch energy from each other, they also forbid each other's energy from entering their bodies.

Both sides hurt each other while protecting themselves.

If there is no sealed space, I am afraid that half of the secret realm will be demolished by their power at this moment.

But even so, a big hole was cracked in the ground of the entire holy court, especially around the tree of life, there was a circle of deep pits.

This caused a strange scene to appear in the holy court, and the place where the tree of life was alone became an isolated island.

Patriarch Fei Rui and the elders clung tightly to the wall of the Holy Court.

This wall can lend them energy, and it is also most of the reason for the hole in the circle.

The high priest wanted to cut off the secret realm from supplying energy to the tree of life, but the tree of life had a well-developed root system, and it clung to the soil under his feet.

The worm mother was full of anger, why did she want to merge with the high priest?

It is because this damn female elf controls the entire secret realm, and she has the original key of the secret realm!

In other words, this female elf is the origin of this secret realm.

If it hadn't been for too long for her to fuse with the Tree of Life, let it slowly arrange the root system in the dark, let the root system be deeply rooted, it might really be cut off from the energy supply by the high priest at this moment.

It can't go on like this, the high priest has the entire secret realm as a backer, even if she can't and can't mobilize a lot of energy at once, but if she wears it slowly, sooner or later she will wear it to death.

The worm mother decided to make a big move.

It's not self-destruct, it doesn't want to die yet.

Little Wang Next Door (Holographic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara