Chapter 314-315

Chapter 314 Demolition of the altar

  Wang Ye jumped off the altar in good time.

Xiaoguang also quickly moved away from the altar. It was hard to say who was more sinister, her boss or this eccentric statue. Moreover, Wang Xiaoye's ability is also very unusual, he should be able to restrain the energy of this weird statue.

At least after Wang Ye performed some kind of spell on her, her mood became much calmer, and she couldn't hear the weird bewitching voice from the depths of her soul.

When Wang Ye jumped off the altar, he activated the isolation magic circle.

Dahei raised his head: Wang! The two noisy voices finally disappeared.

Dahei's head, which was bewildered by the noise, suddenly became much clearer, and it immediately realized that the two voices just now were by no means Sa Bold and Mrs. Xiang, but that weird statue was making trouble.

This statue is really troublesome.

Dahei stood up and let out a threatening growl at the statue on the altar.

At the same time, in the sacrificial palace on the ground.

During the sacrificial ceremony, Emperor Salman asked his subordinates to announce the ten crimes committed by Duke Mingguang and his son.

The two crimes of murdering the heir to the throne and colluding with foreign enemies and treason are enough to sentence the father and son to death. Other crimes such as killing innocent people indiscriminately, holding sexual sacrifices in private, extorting by force, selling princes and officials... all become petty crimes. crime.

Saed and his son fell into complete despair.

When Sakir was released from the dark and silent cell, he was in a daze. He didn't look like a fourteen or fifteen-year-old boy at all, but an old man whose hair and teeth were about to fall out. .

Saed couldn't believe his eyes when he saw his son.

Saed questioned the emperor angrily, saying that this punishment was too cruel.

Salman only sneered, and then took out the Specter Stone.

The Phantom Stone clearly records the process of Saqir becoming what he is now, including some video records of Saed's wife, Duchess Mingguang, who had a festered face and Saed himself lost an important part.

The hall was filled with astonishment.

Saed's biggest secret was revealed, and he was so ashamed and angry that he wanted to commit suicide on the spot.

Seeing the expressions of shame, anger and grief of the father and son, Salman finally felt a little joy in his heart.

This is not enough, he wants the father and son to suffer every moment of their lives, otherwise, it is impossible to repay so much pain that Satan and Yueqin have suffered in the past twenty years! And all the innocents killed by this father and son.

"No matter how much you concealed your affairs, there will still be traces of exposure. What's more, your wife was still under anger. She killed seventeen maids in less than a month, and even had the faces of more than thirty innocent girls peeled off. Just to put on a suitable face for yourself. And you are letting people cast spells for you and connect other people's organs for you. You have even tried World of Warcraft, but no matter what kind of healing or magic is on you It works."

What Salman said made all the ministers and nobles gasp, they were not chilled by the cruelty of Duke Mingguang's family, but feared this terrible family curse--this is obviously a curse.

Saed was afraid that the Great Emperor would be so clear about their family's affairs, so did he also know about another matter they were plotting?

"You cursed us!" Saed yelled frantically.

"Me?" Salman sneered sarcastically: "Are you worthy? Is there no price to pay for curses? I want to kill you and torture you, so why use such means as curses. There are also a few court magicians who are good at cursing, You can ask them, your curse has something to do with me."

Everyone laughed at Saed and his son. What is the identity of the great emperor? As he said, if he wants to punish someone, he doesn't need to use such means as curse.

"They have done too much evil, and they have been punished." "

Exactly. It must be that their husband and wife and their son have done too many bad things and were retaliated." "

Maybe they offended a certain dark magician."

The minister and The whispers of the nobles made Saed want to kill all those present who saw his ugly appearance.

Saed swears in his heart that as long as he can survive and his father can be resurrected, there is still hope for their family. When the day his father wins the throne, he will definitely take revenge for all the humiliation he suffered today!

Everyone present, he will not let go!

How could Salman not know what Saed and his son were thinking, but he wished the family of three could do something, so that he could pull out all the forces behind them.

For this reason, he deliberately relaxed the surveillance of the Mingguang Duke's Mansion, allowing the couple to find someone secretly.

Through the help they were looking for, he had gradually figured out who was behind it.

But he felt that there was still something close to it. With this family of three, even if there were some forces behind them to support them, they would not be enough to take down the entire Silver Moon Empire. At least, it would be impossible for them to bring him down.

What's more, he also officially announced that his heirs are only Satan Leimu and Lei Ye.

If something happened to him, his army generals and guard leaders would only go to Satan and would only recognize him.

So how can Saed and his son win the throne and make the army generals and ministers obedient when they have no military power and lost the right to inherit?

Would those forces be willing to send a large number of troops and superhumans to support the father and son? Are they not afraid of losing both sides and letting others reap the benefits in the end?

Salman couldn't figure this out. He originally wanted to get relevant news by interrogating Saed and his son, but he was worried that the father and son would play tricks... Sakir obviously didn't know anything, he had already asked, Saed might know some secrets, but the guy might mislead him.

And the forces behind the manipulation of Saed and his son couldn't have imagined that he would use magical means to torture the father and son, and it is very likely that he had given spiritual hints to the father and son in advance. In this way, even if he tortured Saed, he would get nothing. Most likely wrong information.

Salman finally decided to let the father and son lead the snake out of the hole.

Facing one irrefutable evidence after another, Saed knew that he was bound to die, and at that moment he was really desperate.

He knew that this place was above the underground palace, how he wished that that person could jump out immediately to save him.

Although he knows that this is still impossible at present.

According to that person's plan, it will take at least five or six years, maybe even longer, to accomplish what they planned.

In order to survive and for that little hope, Saed lost all face. He confessed to all the crimes and pushed most of the crimes on his wife, saying that his wife was greedy for power, loved luxury and was cruel by nature. Only then did he instigate him and Sakir to do these things, but he regretted it a long time ago, but let it go because of the relationship between husband and wife.

Saed cried bitterly and begged the emperor again, saying that he and his son were useless people, and letting them live was the greatest punishment, begging the emperor not to kill them.

After that, Saed even gritted his teeth and said that he had another unknown wealth, as long as the emperor was willing to let him go and give him his life, he would contribute the secret wealth hidden in other places.

Salman hadn't planned to execute the family of three immediately.

Let them die now, and he will be unhappy.

Seeing that Saed really took the bait, Salman remained silent for a long time, and in the end he only deprived the father and son of their titles and all official positions, confiscated all their properties and fiefs, and removed their names from the royal family tree. Never admit that their father and son and their descendants are royal blood.

As soon as the result of this disposal came out, all the ministers and nobles knew that this family was completely ruined, and it was impossible to stand up again.

The emperor finally said that considering the face of the royal family and nobles, he decided to set up a separate place for the father and son. He is baiting.

All the ministers and nobles praised the emperor for his selflessness and kindness.

When Saed heard that he had escaped the death penalty, he almost fainted. But he didn't. Instead, he cheered up and begged the emperor, saying that he knew that their family had committed a lot of crimes, and he didn't need the emperor to designate a special place to detain them. He said that they would stay in the cemetery to serve the spirits of their ancestors, repent their past crimes, and Pray for the empire.

"So, you voluntarily became the gravekeeper?" the emperor asked lightly.

Ever since the emperor knew that his grandson Satan had become a cemetery keeper, he had been thinking about how to solve this problem. He had already thought of a replacement, they were all brothers, so why couldn't Sakir do what Lei Mu could do?

But he wants Saed and his son to say that they are willing, only in this way can the underground palace truly release Satan.

As expected, Saed took the bait on his own initiative.

But... the emperor also had doubts in his heart. He meant to seduce, but why did Saed choose to be imprisoned in the family cemetery without thinking?

Saed didn't want to be trapped in the underground palace forever. He looked at the disabled son and said without hesitation: "My son is willing to be the gravekeeper. His mother and I will stay with him in the cemetery.

" Kyle looked at his father in disbelief.

He had heard his father tell him what the grave guard was all about before, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered Lei Mu because he became the grave guard, until Lei Mu escaped from the cemetery.

Now his father wants him to be a grave keeper?

Let him stay in that terrible underground palace to suffer forever? Can't even escape death?

No! he does not want!

"If you don't be a gravekeeper, you will die! After you die, you will also enter the underground palace, where you will encounter more terrible torture than death, and you will never die." Saed glared at his son with a ferocious expression. He whispered in his ear.

"But if you agree to be the gravekeeper, then you still have a chance of surviving or even recovering, as long as you wait for...the kindness of the emperor." As for which emperor it is, there is no need to explain.

Thakier's heart moved, and his overheated head finally calmed down a little. He finally remembered something. Although he didn't know some of his father's plans, he knew that his father seemed to have some arrangements in the underground palace, and he had been with a certain undead in the underground palace. There were contacts, and a lot of things were secretly sent into the underground palace.

Maybe he wouldn't be so bad being a gravekeeper? At least he's still alive.

Thatqier was shaken, even if it became like this, he didn't want to die, he was only fifteen years old, he didn't want that "brother" who was trampled under his feet to become the next generation of emperor, and his soul was forever Trapped in the underground palace and tortured.

By the way, he still has that statue.

His mother let him put the statue in the room since he was a child. As long as he made a wish, and the wish was not very exaggerated, and offered sacrifices, the statue would definitely fulfill his wish.

His mother said that the statue was a statue of a god in her hometown, who would protect him, and his mother also secretly told him that the body of the god was in the underground palace.

He entered the dungeon, and the statue would surely protect him too.

By the way, his mother also told him that if one day there is no statue by his side, he only needs to call the other person's name, carve another statue, and drip his own blood to reconnect with that god.

Thakir decided to carve a statue when he got back. As for the one in his room, he didn't think about it.

After he finished carving the statue, his first wish was to transfer Lei Mu's vitality to himself. He knew that once he became the new gravekeeper, Lei Mu would be liberated, and he didn't want Lei Mu to escape. He could sacrifice his father's life for this, since his father had already given up on him anyway, otherwise why didn't his father become a grave keeper himself?

Thatcher sneered in his heart.

"I agree, I am willing to be the gravekeeper." Thatkier said tremblingly.

The emperor finally showed his first real smile of the day.

"Okay, now I'll have someone take you to the entrance of the underground palace, where you can sign the gravekeeper's contract."

At this time, Wang Ye didn't know that he no longer needed to destroy the underground palace and the altar, and he was still fighting for this goal.

And the first one he fought off was that weird statue.

The statue wants to absorb external energy to fill itself, and also wants to use its own power to influence Wang Ye and other lives, including the undead.

But that human cub somehow did something, it was isolated, it could no longer absorb any energy, let alone transmit its own power.

And that's not the end.

[Ivory Tooth Burning Body], the flame that can burn the soul falls from the sky.

【Retribution Unhappy】The thunder and lightning that can eliminate all filth followed closely.

Then there is [Yuanqing Liujing] to purify all evil!

Wang Ye held the magic crystal that was picked from the altar, and used these three skills repeatedly regardless of the cost, striking the statue in the center of the altar with precision.

The statue has nowhere to hide, its abilities are all in mental manipulation, and the main body has no special abilities.

Wang Ye played very freely. This is basically a stand-up output, without considering the enemy's dodge and his own dodge, and this enemy will not fight back.

Dahei: "..." Fortunately, it didn't do anything to this little cub, otherwise it would probably be the one being purified now.

Xiaoguang babbled triumphantly, this is her boss, isn't he amazing?

So don't blame her for refusing to rebel, the price of rebellion is really too high. Besides, she and Wang Ye are in a subcontract of soul binding. If Wang Ye dies, she and her people will not survive. Only when she is stupid will she rebel against herself.

Moreover, although Wang Xiaoye is rather fussy and stingy in some respects, as the master... he is pretty good. Even if she followed the Zerg King and the Zerg Mother, it was impossible for her to be better than she is now. No, it should be said that if she still followed the Zerg King, she would still be a poor gray bug, the bottom of the Zerg race.

Fight for freedom and fly solo?

It's good to start your own business, but there's nothing wrong with having someone to support you. At any rate, they have a free house to live in, and they can eat and drink their master's food anytime and anywhere. When they are injured, there are people who help and treat them. In a bad mood, you can still scold Wang Ye, quarrel with him or something.

Xiaoguang had settled the account a long time ago, and she found that making a contract with Wang Ye is a very cost-effective thing for her and her people, so she has made up her mind to rely on Wang Ye for the rest of her life. Even if Wang Ye doesn't want to make a contract with her in the future, she will stay in the worm's nest and Wang Ye must take care of her!

"Xiaoguang, you said earlier that the statue smelled delicious?" Wang Ye saw that the energy of the statue had been consumed by him, so he took the time to ask.

Xiaoguang: "Yiyi!"

"Then you can go over now, try to see if the other party still has the ability to seduce you, if not, you can try it." "

Yi!" Xiaoguang flapped his golden wings, He flew up to the altar.

Now this weird statue is no longer threatening to her. Look at the miserable appearance that has been severely trampled. There are several cracks on the body. Miserable, really miserable~ Xiao Guang, who felt that the statue was really miserable, called

out Duodui's subordinates: "Hey! Little ones, eat!" The

floating light worms all over the sky rushed towards the statue that had nowhere to escape.

Click, click, rustle, the silhouette of the half-meter-high statue became more and more blurred and dwarfed.

Statue: ...that's how I died? I haven't started my great cause yet, many of my plans haven't been launched, my name hasn't really been known to the world, and I haven't become a real god yet... Why does the power of this little human brat just restrain him

?

Why? Whose conspiracy is this?

Not reconciled! So unwilling!

I will be resurrected, as long as someone calls my name, as long as someone still needs my strength...

that is, it needs to accumulate strength again, it hates it!

No matter how unwilling and hated, the statue turned into rubble, and was finally swallowed up by the planktonic light worms, leaving nothing behind, including the spiritual power.

Compared with the previous undead, the planktonic light worms said: This statue is much more delicious, and the taste is very special.

Xiaoguang hiccupped, she faintly felt something.

"Hey~ There seems to be a similar power nearby, let's find it and eat it together!" Xiaoguang felt that her strength seemed to have risen to another level. This statue is really good, and she wants to get more.

Wang Ye only felt that the consumed energy was gradually replenished. Xiaoguang was his contract worm, and when Xiaoguang was full, he would transfer energy to him. But this time, Xiaoguang obviously ate too much.

Wang Ye couldn't consume so much energy, so he had to transfer to the insect nest to accumulate it. He is limited by the game, no matter how much energy he has, the game level cannot be improved, and his strength cannot be improved.

Wang Ye looked at Xiaoguang, who looked like he was drunk again, and couldn't help but feel a little worried: Xiaoguang and her swarm are so meaty and eat everything, what if something goes wrong?

Xiao Guang flew to the top of Wang Ye's head and scratched at his hair: "Yi Yi Yi, you will eat something wrong! We are very healthy!

" , let's look for it later, I'll destroy this altar first." Wang Ye took Xiaoguang and the swarm of drunk energy back to the nest temporarily.

"Wow!" Dahei wagged his tail and rubbed over. What about beauty bugs?

Wang Ye squinted at Dahei: "What do you want to do to our Xiaoguang?"

Dahei: "Wow!" Nothing to do, just look at it.

Wang Ye rubbed the big dog's head and scolded with a smile: "Sexy dog."

Dahei: "Wow?"

Wang Ye pushed Dahei aside and continued to dismantle the altar. waste.

The altar itself is just a building, as long as you know the principle of the magic circle, it is not difficult to dismantle it.

If it were someone else, maybe there was no way to take this altar, maybe it would be blown up with dynamite, and it might not be able to blow up this altar, but who made Wang Ye happen to be proficient in magic circles.

Thank you Master Wendi!

Wang Ye put the dragon skull flower pot on his head with a smile... He didn't think it was too heavy.

The defensive magic circle no longer works.

Only then did Wang Ye start to dismantle the seven pillars on the altar and the main magic circle, which is the summoning magic circle, which is specially used to summon the demons.

When the summoning magic circle was also removed, the rest would be even simpler. Wang Ye directly transferred the altar without any magical effects into the insect nest.

This altar can be repaired and repaired to make a small pavilion by the lake, and this material alone is very interesting.

Wang Ye looked at a big hole in the ground, clapped his hands, and was very satisfied with the efficiency of his work today.

The next step is to demolish the underground palace, don't worry, wait for him to fill his stomach first...

"Ye Zi, my contract with the tomb keeper has been terminated, and I am free." Lei Mu suddenly sent a voice transmission to him.

Wang Ye was in a daze: "Huh? So fast? Don't you need to demolish the underground palace?"