Chapter 330-331

Chapter 330 Awakening

Wang Ye looked at Chonglao and Landao, seeing that they had no clue, boldly speculated: "It has something to do with the City of Knowledge?" Wendi smiled

, "Do you still remember where I went before I left Shuangyue Magic School?"

"Remember, Thousand Eyes Mountain of the Hundred Thousand Mountains, where you found a secret realm." "

That's right, I saw this picture in that secret realm, and it's almost exactly the same, except that it's different from here." The flute points out different places.

It's a pity that the phone screen is too small to see the details.

Wen Di directly used magic to copy the picture and made a stereoscopic projection.

Wang Ye sighed, and I have to say that magic is really convenient.

If people on Earth are asked if they are willing to learn magic and can really use it, probably at least half of them would want to learn it, right?

If nothing else, at least it is very convenient, and there is a higher possibility of survival than ordinary people in a desperate situation.

"Hey, if you zoom in, these figures seem to be abstract paintings of various animals." Wang Ye looked at these figures more carefully.

But when he looked closely, the graphic lines became blurred.

He is far away, and if he looks casually, it is easy to see which lines constitute which animals.

But after looking at it for a long time, these lines are mixed together again, making people dizzy.

Wang Ye's eyes suddenly went dark.

Chong Lao suddenly covered his eyes with his hand, and said coldly: "Don't look at it, there is something wrong with this picture."

"As long as you don't stare at it and use your mental power to look at it, it's fine." Wen Di said that there is no need to be so nervous, and he didn't put away the picture, but pointed to the enlarged abstract picture and said: "In that secret realm, this picture It is engraved on the wall, and it has a name called Wake Up."

"Wake Up? Wake Up What?" Wang Ye asked curiously as he pushed aside Chong Lao's palm.

Wen Di: "According to my research, it should be to awaken the ability of the gods, if the other party really has this ability.

" Can he become a superhuman?" Wang Ye couldn't help looking at the picture again, but this time he didn't dare to look carefully, he just took a rough look, and then looked away, he always felt that the picture was a bit evil.

"It is indeed possible, but there is a problem with this exercise, it is simply made up." Wen Di frowned.

Chonglao and Landao had also seen the exercise and shook their heads.

Landau said: "If you look at this picture and then practice according to that method, it will indeed attract the magic power around you, but this is because our spiritual power resonates with that picture, but because the method is wrong, the picture is not complete. That's correct, and if you don't guide the positive energy correctly, it's easy to cause awakening accidents." "

So the accidents of the three children of the tour guide's relatives are all due to awakening accidents?" "

Nine out of ten

." Exclaimed again: "So, don't those three children all have the possibility of awakening strange magic? Including the tour guide's son? Four together?" "If this is the case, then the blood of this family must be very interesting.

The four We can't be sure about a child we haven't seen, but our tour guide is already on the verge of awakening." Old Zong said.

"Hey?!" Wang Ye couldn't help looking at He Lianlian who was sleeping on the sofa not far away.

"But some people are on the verge of awakening. If she lacks enough stimulation and the necessary guiding energy, she may be on the verge of awakening for the rest of her life. Especially when the magic power on your side is very weak, it is a hundred times more difficult to automatically awaken." Wen Di Tell the brutal truth.

"And the reason why she is close to the edge of awakening is probably because she was already close to the critical value, and then watched this wrong awakening map many times, which caused her to reach the edge of awakening. But because the awakening map is wrong, It can't really wake her up, but He Lianlian has already stepped on the dividing line between extraordinary people and ordinary people. Now there is no need to do extra things, just give her a little magic power, and she can immediately become an extraordinary person from ordinary people." Wendi said with regret.

Wang Ye was thinking, would there be many people like He Lianlian on the earth?

They may all be able to awaken their abilities, but because they lack the energy to awaken them, they are always on the verge of awakening, but they will never awaken.

But with the expansion of the game "Extremely Dangerous", more and more people will enter the game. When the spiritual power of these players gradually increases, will those who are already on the verge of awakening wake up?

When he died in his previous life, there seemed to be some superman legends popping up all over the world, but because such news is true or false, there is very little definite evidence. Even if there are sometimes one or two that seem true, the post just now Once sent out, it will disappear.

So most people don't believe that playing a game can play a supernatural power.

So in the eleven years before he entered the game in his last life, did someone play the game and play abnormally?

Wang Ye tried desperately to recall whether there was any news about Superman appearing in Bingcheng in his previous life, but he didn't seem to have any impression.

There are two possibilities for this. One is that He Lianlian awakened the supernatural power, but it was quickly controlled by the state, and the news did not spread.

But it is more likely that He Lianlian not only did not have the ability to awaken, it is very likely that her son and her relative's children had accidents. When the hospital has no way to solve their strange diseases and can only treat them according to the appearance, the condition of these children is likely to get worse and worse.

This is like an electrical appliance that has been powered on, but the power is not only too large, but also unable to automatically shut down, which causes the machine itself to be in a state of being burned until it is completely burned.

"Master, will the secret place you went to be known by other people? Has anyone broken into it before?" Wang Ye asked.

Wendi shook his head: "I can't be sure, but since I know the existence of that secret realm, it means that someone must have entered this secret realm a long time ago." "That means that the

picture may have been leaked elsewhere. "Wang Ye was thinking, who spread this picture and cultivation method, and what is the purpose? Moreover, if you don't pass on the correct one, you must make a wrong one.

If it is really just a group of idiots or a group of liars who just want to cheat money and come up with this picture and cultivation method, then this matter is better resolved. I'm just afraid...

"Old Jin, look at this picture, does it look familiar?" The Mad Medicine King in the worm's nest suddenly said.

Jin Spider was busy disassembling the radio, and looked outside the insect nest upon hearing this.

"It seems a little familiar. Thinking about it, I remember that the gaudy ground of Wujie Square seems to be a bit close to the figure on this picture." Spider Jin became interested, and simply came out of the nest to look at the picture carefully. Crazy Medicine King punched his left palm with his right fist: "Yes, it's at Wujie Square. I always thought it looked familiar just now

, but I just can't remember it."

The City or the Longevity Society are involved.

But the more I am afraid of something, the more something will come.

"There's no way around this. It's the city of knowledge. It has gathered the most and most complete knowledge in the world. Everything we see in any secret realm may appear there. We don't need to find out what's there. Something related to the city of life, I thought it was a conspiracy between Bury and the Longevity Society." Old Chong said.

Wen Di took a deep breath, and said to Wang Ye: "This handwriting doesn't look like it was made by the Fourteenth Magic Mirror. The technique is too clumsy. If it was them, they would just bury the hook step by step until you swallowed all the hooks. You will only pick up the hook when you are there, otherwise you will look like a normal person."

"Fourteen mirrors?" Zong Lao and Landau looked at Wendi together.

Wen Di deliberately avoided this question, and warned the two of them: "In the future, apart from us, don't mention this word to people you trust even more.

" Regarding the magic mirror, he continued to say to Wang Ye: "Go to the tour guide's son to learn more about it, especially the gang he joined."

Wang Ye nodded.

"Also, what is the game?" Wendi asked abruptly.

Landao and Chonglao also looked at Wang Ye together. After hearing what the tour guide said to Wang Ye, they felt a little weird all the time. The weirdness was the word "game".

It seemed that the tour guide's son was playing the experience of entering the Double Moon Star as a game.

Even Mad Yao Wang and Spider Jin in the worm's nest looked over.

Lei Mu's mental power has always been connected with Wang Ye, and he felt that Wang Ye's mood at this moment seemed a bit complicated.

"I know about games~" Jinbao popped up, saying that he can play games. He already knows how to play several games. , the web page unexpectedly popped up a prompt, indicating that he is too young and needs an adult to purchase a game helmet and a game compartment.

Jin Bao didn't think Xiao Yezi's father would agree to him buying a game helmet, and he was about to ask some big boss grandpas to place an order for him.

Wang Ye: "...This game is called Extremely Dangerous. You can check the relevant content on your mobile phone. After you finish watching, I will explain it to you sooner." So several big shots brought

Jin Bao over, Let him search the Internet for relevant content of this game and show them.

When they arrived at the hospital, Wang Ye woke He Lianlian up and said that his family would go with her to visit her child.

Although He Lianlian wanted to refuse, but facing the young boy's family, she couldn't say what she refused, and she didn't have time to dawdle, she was anxious to see the child and her husband.

He Lianlian first found her husband who had already been rescued.

Her husband's name is Zhang Shoude, and he looks very frail. At the moment, his head and arms are wrapped in gauze, and he is sitting at the door of his son's ward waiting for his wife.

When He Lianlian saw her husband's appearance, the tears that had just stopped poured out again.

"How can they beat you? They are all relatives. And Xiaolan didn't do it on purpose. In the past, Xiaolan took those children to play, and they said that Xiaolan looked like an older brother. Now that those children have accidents, they Blame all the faults on Xiaolan. I asked Xiaolan, those children saw him looking at the picture and insisted on arguing to learn from him... woo woo." He Lianlian covered her face cry.

Zhang Shoude stood up and comforted his wife in a low voice.

He Lianlian was probably apprehensive about the presence of outsiders, so she only cried for a while, then quickly stopped talking, and introduced Wang Ye and the others to her husband, saying that this is a family of doctors, and they are tourists brought by her. When she heard about their son, she wanted to stop by come and see.

Zhang Shoude only looked at Wen Di and the three of them, and decided that these three were not ordinary people, and that ordinary people couldn't pretend to be that temperament.

So although these three came unexpectedly and brought a young boy with them, Zhang Shoude still thanked them politely. Anyway, letting them see his son didn't do them any loss. It's just that there are three other children in the ward, and their families, it's more troublesome to explain...

"Let's just look at your son and see what's going on." Wang Ye said on behalf of the three masters.

"My son is inside, but my cousin and his family are also inside. If there is a disturbance later, you should come out quickly and ignore them." Zhang Shoude took the vaccination first.

There were four children lying in the ward. Originally, these children did not need to be hospitalized, but today's sudden change... After hearing the descriptions from the parents of these children, they were too weird. The doctor decided to take them in for observation. What is the situation.

It's a pity that until now, the doctors have not found out the cause, and can only treat them according to the symptoms on the surface of their bodies.

Fortunately, several of the children's twitching, tearing, and ear pain have stopped.

And He Lianlian's son, He Junlan, was in a coma.

When entering the ward, the adults inside saw He Lianlian and his wife coming in. Just as they were about to come over and surround them, and asked them what to do, they saw four people following behind He Lianlian and his wife.

Probably because the momentum of these four people was too strong, the two families who wanted to talk to He Lianlian stopped for a while.

He Lianlian didn't want to talk to them either, so she walked quickly to her son's hospital bed, looking at her unconscious son with bloodshot eyes.

Wang Ye walked to He Junlan's side and quietly held his hand.

The power of cause and effect circulates in the young man's body and exits. Wang Ye let go of He Junlan's hand, and he had a basic idea of ​​He Junlan's physical condition.

Mr. Chong picked up the medical records hanging in front of the hospital bed and looked through them, which looked very stylish. It made the other two families look at each other, so they couldn't ask He Lianlian immediately.

He Lianlian's mother-in-law pulled her daughter-in-law aside and asked her in a low voice, who are these extraordinary people?

He Lianlian introduced that they are all doctors.

Because the facial features of the three were relatively deep and tall, He Lianlian's relatives naturally regarded the three as doctors from foreign countries who came to China for vacation.

He Lianlian's mother-in-law heard that these people were originally tourists brought by her daughter-in-law, and she kindly came to see them because she heard about their family's affairs.

The others were overwhelmed by the aura of the three Mr. Chong at the moment, and watched them observe He Junlan in amazement.

Wendi stretched out his hand and put his palm on He Junlan's forehead, and after a while he opened the boy's eyelids and looked.

Mr. Chong put down the medical records. Unfortunately, although he has learned Chinese by himself, he still can't understand many professional words on it.

Chong Lao also did the same thing as Wen Di to He Junlan.

"How?" Wendi looked at Mr. Chong.

Chong Lao pondered for a moment: "This child's mental power is very strong, but unfortunately something has gone wrong now. If we can't help him channel his mental power, he will probably remain in a coma forever."

Wen Di and Chong Lao agreed: "This child has been awakened, but he has no one to lead him correctly, and because of the wrong picture and wrong practice method, his mental power has rioted, and his strange magic should also It has something to do with mental power. And he should have had a second mental riot today."

Wang Ye understood: "This kid probably tried to cultivate again today?"

"It is very likely that he destroyed himself." Wen Di It was cold when he said this. He has seen this kind of situation a lot, and Shuangyuexing also has many people who have problems awakening, and in the end, not only did they not become superhumans, but they crippled themselves.

Landau interjected: "Can it be treated?"

Zong Lao and Wen Di did not answer immediately, but looked at Wang Ye.

Wang Ye also had a headache, not to mention the problem of consumption, he should be able to help He Junlan channel his mental power, and use healing techniques to cure He Junlan's problematic brain nerves, but the treatment has two directions, one is homeopathic Help He Junlan awaken, and another is to completely destroy the opponent's awakening opportunity.

What should he do?

This is a real hassle.

In fact, the best way now is to express regret to He Lianlian, explaining that their family can do nothing about He Junlan's situation, and just let them trust the doctor.

But this situation is really not something that ordinary doctors can solve, because even if there is a doctor who can cure He Junlan of his problematic brain nerves, there is no way to dredge and heal his mental sea after the riot.

If He Junlan's situation is good in the future, he will probably be a psychopath or a fool in the eyes of others. If the situation is not good, coma is possible for life.

And he and the masters have treated He Junlan well, so should they also treat the other three children?

What will the doctors here think of the sudden recovery of these four children? How would he and the masters explain how they treated these children well?

Moreover, although he and his masters have ID cards, they do not have a medical license, whether domestic or foreign. At that time, if someone asks, it will be troublesome.

The most important thing is that question, should they help these children, including He Lianlian, awaken their abilities?

If you don't help, you will ruin the future of these children and He Lianlian. If the earth really enters the era of mixed magic civilization and technological civilization in the future.

Help, there are a series of troubles, even if they use magic to confuse the memory of the doctor and the He family, they cannot ensure that all traces of them are wiped clean.

Ahhh, headache!

Just then, a doctor and a nurse came in.

The nurse saw so many people staying in the ward, and the atmosphere was very subtle, and immediately said vigilantly: "Don't have too many people here, and don't make noise. The patients need to be quiet. Now the doctor is going to round the ward, except for the parents, everyone else Go out first."

Half of the three families walked out, and the child's parents stayed behind, waiting for the latest examination results from the doctor.

The doctor has the latest examination reports of several children in his hand, and he also needs to inform the patient's family members.

The four of Wendi did not leave, and the four of them were really conspicuous, so the doctors and nurses naturally looked at them.

"Who are you?" the nurse asked.

He Lianlian was about to introduce.

Wen Di nodded to the doctor, and said politely, "This one and I are also doctors. We were traveling here, and when we heard this lady mention the strange disease of her son and her relative's children, we came here to take a look out of curiosity."

The doctor is in a delicate mood, colleagues.

Chonglao's Huaxia language was not as good as Wendi, and he said slowly: "Energy causes damage to the brain nerves. We have seen similar cases."