Chapter 72-73

Chapter 72 Prison Experience

Zuo Qinsang opened the camouflage soil plate as a cover, and signaled Wang Ye to climb up directly.

Wang Ye looked at the dry feces on the ground and the edge, and his figure disappeared in an instant.

Zuo Qinsang was startled, until he heard someone say to him, "I'm going in."

Wang Ye manipulated the insect nest to fly out of the latrine above. It feels silly to fly out, he can use the insect nest to hide himself, why does he have to go through this passage?

Forget it, let's verify whether Zuo Qinsang's words are true.

Zuo Qinsang thought to himself that it was no wonder that little ghost was not afraid of anything and dared to break into the prison area. It turned out that he could hide himself.

Zuo Qinsang was extremely envious. If he had such ability, would it take so much trouble to investigate that gold mine?

It's a pity that no one can get what they want, let alone take all the benefits. He is envious of other people's abilities, and others may be envious of him being born rich. Zuo Qinsang shook his head and sighed, suppressed the unrealistic desire in his heart, covered the earthen board, and returned along the original road.

This is an abandoned corner.

It is interesting that there are very few unused parts of prisons, unless they are badly damaged, or there have been particularly bizarre or tragic events.

Judging from the cell facilities here, including the toilets, although they have been abandoned for a while, they are not damaged much.

Going forward, the passage is sealed, it is the kind of solid big iron door, and there is no keyhole yet.

The door couldn't get through, so Wang Ye had to look for a pipeline.

When passing through a closed wooden door, Wang Ye deliberately paused.

This is the first of the three warnings that Zuo Qinsang told him, be careful not to open the closed cell door in the abandoned area, no matter what noise you hear, don't open it.

Now all the cell doors in the abandoned area were either open or half-closed, only this one was tightly shut.

"Boom!" There was the sound of something being smashed or pushed against the wall from inside the wooden door.

A deep voice sounded.

Wang Ye posted it. This is not a weird event, 100% behind the door is a living creature.

There is a rectangular opening under the wooden door, and things like dinner plates can be slid in through this small hole.

The two people in the cell did not notice at all that the hole panel under the wooden door was pushed open a very thin gap.

"Stop talking, it's useless to threaten me. I want to leave this damned prisoner island! In half a month, my sentence will end, and no one can stop me from leaving." The man walked up and down anxiously.

The other person looked more refined, but his words were like a needle: "You know so many secrets, and you still want to leave? Have you forgotten where the prisoners who had expired before their sentences went? There should be many people there It's up to you to deal with it."

The bald man said harshly: "They clearly promised me to let me leave with a reward. Otherwise, how could I give them such a long time obediently? They can't say nothing." "Then if they just do

n't Let you go?" The gentle man sneered: "That's a gold mine. Only the amount we have mined so far may not even have one percent of the gold reserves on this island. You think they would be willing to let the secret out ?"

The bald man rubbed his bald head vigorously: "That's why I came to you. I know you must have a way. Don't say that you don't want to leave, anyone with a discerning eye can see that those guards obviously intend to treat all the prisoners on this island as miners. No, I won't let them go until they die."

The bald man increased his weight: "One person counts against the disadvantages, and two counts against the long. If you help me, I will help you too. Neither of us can escape. Get out of this island, but if the two of us cooperate, we can not only escape, but also take out the gold we have accumulated."

Sven Man did not reply immediately.

The bald man was afraid that the gentle man would reject him, so he even went to report on him. He took out another bargaining chip: "I got two pills, which are potions that people secretly say that if you take them, you will have a certain chance of awakening innate abilities and even magic power."

The gentle man suddenly snorted: "Do you dare to take that kind of pill? If it is really such a good potion, why do the guards take it to the prison to sell it? Outside, this kind of potion that can awaken magic power and natural ability , Even if there is only a 10% chance, it can be sold at a sky-high price." "

But we have seen real examples. There are a few weak chickens who have become talented after taking the awakening potion. As soon as they gain power, Come here and kill all the prisoners who bullied them."

"Then why don't they escape?" The gentle man said calmly, "I'll ask you, if you have special abilities, you will be willing to stay in the prison obediently." This island? Will the guards continue to suppress you and control you?"

"Maybe they are for the gold mine?" "

Then why don't they go to seize the gold mine?"

The bald man rubbed his bald head and circled twice in place: " You are right, there is indeed a problem here."

"Where are the pills? Let me see." The gentle man stretched out his hand.

The bald man laughed, "I didn't bring it with me, I'll show you later."

Sarcasm flashed in the gentle man's eyes. The man seduced him with pills, but he didn't bring it with him, obviously not sincere. And he has said this to this extent, this man is obviously not giving up on the pill.

Go try it, maybe you won't want to leave this island after you try it.

Then the two began to discuss how to leave the island specifically, including creating conflicts, causing prisoners to riot, setting fire and other measures. Svenman also said that he could contact Thanksgiving Village and ask them to act together.

When the two talked, they didn't care how many people would die in the riot, and how many of them were innocent.

"We have to break through the main gate. Only the guards have ships that can cross the sea."

"Not only the guards, but also the distinguished guests on the island."

"The distinguished guests? They haven't left yet?"

"No. Those distinguished guests seem to have some calculations. Now, that's none of our business, we just need to grab the ship."

"We still need the sailors."

"Leave this to me, there are many pirates in the prison, and they are all veteran sailors."

At the end, the two finalized the steps one by one, and the bald man suddenly pointed to the corner: "Is this person still there?" The gentle man

glanced at the corner: "Kill it. You go, I will deal with it."

"Okay, I'll go first." The bald man opened the wooden door, looked around, saw nothing unusual, and stepped into the opposite cell.

Wang Ye looked at the gentle man and decided to stay.

After the bald man entered the opposite cell, he didn't come out again.

The gentle man kicked the person who fell in the corner with his feet.

The man groaned and seemed unable to get up.

The gentle man sneered: "Don't pretend, you're not so weak."

The man said, his voice was old: "I swear I won't say anything, I'm already at this age, I just want to be natural I'm old and dead, I don't ask for anything."

"Really? Then tell me, what do you want to do after us?" A handful of bone spurs appeared in the gentle man's hand, and he slowly picked his nails.

"I didn't follow you, I just accidentally walked the same road with you. Listen to me!" The man sat up, panting against the wall: "My original cell is right here, I hid here Something, I'm dying, I want to take those things out, bribe the guards, let them agree to let me live in Thanksgiving Village. I don't want to spend the last time in the prison area." "Oh? What?" "

I

put Take the things out, can you let me go?"

"Of course, I will not only let you go, but if the things are really good, I can also help you to move around, so that the guards will allow you to live in Thanksgiving Village." "Okay, I

hope You mean what you say."

The old man stood up slowly while leaning on the wall, and walked out little by little.

The gentle man followed behind him.

One side of the old man's face was swollen, probably from being beaten by two people just now.

After the old man went out, he touched the third cell and went in.

The gentle man pushed open the door and stood at the door looking at the old man.

The old man entered the cell, knelt down in the corner, and began to plan bricks.

The brick was loose. The old man took out the brick, reached in and touched it, and found a cloth bag.

The gentle man straightened his back, he didn't expect that the old man didn't lie, and actually had something hidden.

The old man turned around, held the hand of the cloth bag, and raised it tremblingly: "The thing is here, you must let me go." The

gentle man took a few steps forward, but did not bend down to get the cloth bag, but He said to the old prisoner: "Open."

The old man had no choice but to open the cloth bag to reveal the... cloth doll inside.

The doll is extremely exquisitely made, the clothes are made of silk, the eyes are like gems, and there is a necklace around the neck, which is full of red gems like broken stars, and the pendant is a silver heart.

When the gentle man saw the doll, his eyes lit up. What a treasure! Its eyes and jewelry alone are worth a lot.

"I didn't expect you to hide such a good thing." The gentle man reached out to grab it, as if he couldn't wait.

The old man caressed the little face of the doll lovingly, and said hoarsely, "This is my baby girl, I will take it with me wherever I go." "Now it belongs to me, don't worry, I will treat

your daughter well." The gentle man snatched the doll away, and first picked up the necklace and pendant to look at it.

The old man lowered his head, as if he was very sad.

Wang Ye watched this scene silently. He thought that the gentle man was a shrewd man, but he didn't expect to lose his mind when he saw a doll, and he completely ignored the newness of the doll. How can a doll that has been hidden in the wall for many years come out so new and bright?

That is simply a puppet.

Maybe this puppet has its own charm ability, which can make people who see it and touch it lose their normal minds, so it can also explain the sudden pulling of the gentle man's hips.

It's a pity that he didn't intend to save this old prisoner, nor did he intend to save the gentle man. They are all scum, so die as soon as possible.

The gentle man suddenly covered his heart and opened his mouth, but he couldn't say anything.

Click, the delicate doll fell to the ground.

The gentle man also fell to the ground, he was clutching the clothes around his heart tightly, his whole face turned purple, after a while, his hands slowly loosened, and he died.

Then the old prisoner walked over, picked up the doll, kissed it, wrapped it in a cloth bag, stuffed it back into the wall, and refilled the wall bricks.

The old prisoner was not afraid of being found with the doll. He was the only one who could use the doll. Even if others found it by accident, they would only sacrifice their lives to become the doll.

The old prisoner grabbed Sven Man's legs and dragged him out.

At this time, he didn't look old at all, and he was very strong.

Wang Ye glanced at the corner and followed the old prisoner.

The old prisoner dragged the gentle man's body to the cell next door, closed the door, and left it alone. This corpse will be cleaned up later, this is a secret he discovered by chance, the corpses here can't be kept, and I don't know what has been eaten.

But the old prisoner is not afraid at all, his doll will protect him.

Wang Ye watched the old prisoner walk into the same cell as the bald prisoner, and continued to follow.

This cell was probably the most damaged, with many places in it caved in.

The old prisoner stooped and stepped into a caved-in wall.

Behind the hole in the wall is a passage that is sealed at both ends.

One end is equipped with a large iron gate, and the other end is directly built with wall bricks.

The old prisoner walked to the big iron gate and knocked rhythmically with his fingers.

The big iron gate opened a crack.

The old prisoner dodged in.

It was a middle-aged guard who opened the door for the old prisoner outside.

The guard nodded to the old prisoner, and locked the big iron gate again.

The old prisoner also nodded to the guard and continued walking.

Wang Ye looked at this passage, it didn't look like a cell area.

Although there are also rooms, the doors are all made of cast iron, and there are not many gaps. Looks more like a warehouse area.

The old prisoner walked through three doors along the passage, and a guard opened the door for him behind each door.

The old prisoner walked to the end of the passage and walked up the stone ladder.

Walking to the top, a carved wooden door appeared.

The old prisoner knocked again.

"Come in."

The old prisoner pushed open the door.

Wang Ye followed in.

Inside the room was a handsome middle-aged man with a slightly pale complexion, red hair, brown eyes, a high nose bridge, and a straight aristocratic costume.

The middle-aged handsome man saw the old man coming in, smiled slightly, stood up and walked to the cabinet on the side, opened the cabinet and took out a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"How?"

"That's right, they are indeed discussing and making trouble, and want to take the opportunity to escape from the island."

The middle-aged handsome man handed a glass of wine to the old prisoner, "I know there is nothing you can't do."

The old prisoner said indifferently Said: "I'm sorry, it's just my job."

"Is it all killed?" The handsome middle-aged man also picked up a glass of wine and sipped it lightly.

The old prisoner: "Buffy is dead. The bald lion is still alive."

The handsome middle-aged guy: "Alright, I just caught more people out to change the pills. The pills are strictly controlled over there. In the past, one person could change three pills. Now I can only change one."

The old prisoner frowned: "That pill doesn't look like a good thing."

The middle-aged handsome man chuckled: "So what? As long as we don't take it, it's just a commodity."

The old prisoner swallowed the drink Drink up: "You are the warden, you have the final say."

The warden smiled: "I know. You have done a lot this time, and then you can take a good rest and spend time with your wife and children. You It's a pity to stay on this island."

"Thank you." The old prisoner turned around and left the warden's office, and someone outside naturally took him away.

The old man didn't go back to the prison area, but changed his clothes and went to Thanksgiving Village.

Wang Ye stayed in the warden's office and wandered around.

The warden asked his men to call someone.

Two capable men in guard uniforms arrived.

The warden handed over a list to the two of them: "This is the list given by Poisonous Wolf. Bufei is already dead. The bald lion will definitely panic if he doesn't show up. Push him and see what he can do." To what extent."

"Yes." The two put away the list.

The warden told them some more things.

When one of the guards was about to leave, he suddenly asked, "Has Poison Wolf gone to look for his wife and young daughter again?

" You fell in love with that little girl?"

The guard flashed a struggling look on his face, and said with a smile: "How dare. I think that little girl is weird, and sometimes I feel that she is not like a real person. Her mother seems to be I am very afraid of her. And Poisonous Wolf treats her very strangely."

"Don't worry about the family, as long as Poisonous Wolf is willing to do things for us." The warden said indifferently: "If you want to find a woman, go out Look for it, don't look for it on the island. Think about the lessons you learned before."

The two subordinates immediately straightened their faces: "Yes."

After the two subordinates left, the warden walked to the window and looked at the cliff and sea view outside.

He hated it, but had to come.

He was trapped here because of the discovery of a gold mine.

He hated his family who sent him here, hated his parents who were greedy and constantly demanding, and hated everyone on this island.

Sooner or later, he will destroy this island, and... all his family.

The warden calmed down and picked up a very inconspicuous vase. He didn't touch the flowers in it, but groped for the bottom of the vase with his hands and broke it hard.

The bottom of the vase was split in two, revealing round and white pills inside.

The warden counted five pills out of it, boxed them up, and restored the vase to its original shape.

He also wanted to see the steward of the Li family, although the other party pretended to be dismissive of this potion, but he knew that the main purpose of their coming was this potion.

He has hung on the other party for a long time, and it is time to give the other party a little bit of sweetness.

The warden held up the pill and squinted at it. This kind of potion is good for everyone to take.