Chapter 376-377

Chapter 376 Wedding gift in return

   A month later, Wang Mu and Blessing Army held their wedding ceremony.

The wedding banquet was held in the cafeteria of the branch of the Zhongshan City Ability Bureau, and everyone from the branch came, including the former teammates of the Blessing Army.

Elder Fang also came as a witness.

The wedding process was simple, but very lively. A bunch of people called Wang Mu sister-in-law.

Wang Mu's eyes were red, and Blessing Jun kept giggling.

Wang Ye couldn't see his stupidity, and he didn't want his aunt to serve a drunkard later, so she used magic to replace all the drinks in his glass with plain water.

Blessing Army drank it, but this guy couldn't see it at all, and he toasted with plain water.

A lot of people were secretly looking at Wang Ye, Apple and the others directly acted as her family and sat at the same table with Wang Ye. Elder Fang was also at this table, making it clear that he was supporting Wang Mu.

A person as busy as Dr. Lin actually came, and also sat at the natal table.

Yao Hao and Ge Jie didn't know where they heard the news that Aunt Wang Ye was going to get married, and they asked Wang Ye for an invitation card, and they also turned upside down.

Wang Ye simply sent invitations to Li Fan, and he also drew Li Fan into the group of trainee fighters of the Earth Guardians.

There are so many people, the natal table is full.

Mr. Fang and the others thought they could see the heroes surnamed Yue listed in Wang Ye's household registration book today, but they didn't see any of them when they came here.

Jin Bao squatting on Wang Ye's shoulder: The baby is here, the baby is attending the wedding of the aunt!

Xiaoyun poked out a leaf from Wang Ye's pocket: I'm here too.

Xiaoguang sat on Dahei's head, and Dahei squatted on the chair next to Wang Ye. Its body shrank to the size of a normal adult dog, and it also occupied a seat.

Some people feel that a dog is sitting at the banquet, especially puzzled and speechless.

But no one who knew the existence of beast warriors dared to underestimate Dahei. None of the people sitting at the head table of the natal family had any objection to Dahei's coming to the table.

Jin Zhizhu couldn't eat the banquet, but as an elder, he also occupied a seat.

Well, with a big black dog and a big spider, it doesn't seem so strange.

fall! How could it not be surprising that everyone who didn't come to the wedding was looking at this table.

Dr. Lin stared at Jin Zhizhu with extremely fiery eyes. She could tell that this spider was not a living thing, but some kind of magical instrument, and it was so alive that she wanted to take it back to the research room and dismantle it on the spot.

The old god Spider Jin is here, so Dr. Lin can watch it casually.

Leimu's filaments were still wrapped around Wang Ye's wrist.

Wang Ye smiled: Look, there are actually many members in their family, but everyone didn't realize it.

But how much he wished his masters could come to his aunt's wedding, Wang Ye harassed Lei Mu depressedly, muttering.