Chapter 78-79

Chapter 78 Female prisoner, Zuo Qinyu

   The pool is guarded.

It's a few mutated geckos.

If it weren't for the spirit of the parasite, which is as conspicuous to Wang Ye as a light bulb at night, the two geckos hidden in the corners and crevices would definitely be ignored by the two of them.

Wang Ye did not walk out of the insect nest, but manipulated the insect nest directly into the bottom of the pool.

The energy rays that Lei Mu saw all came from the bottom of the pool.

After reaching the bottom, Wang Ye stretched out his hand and quickly grabbed a magic crystal.

"This is not an ore magic crystal, but an energy crystal left after the death of a monster in the sea." Wang Ye changed color slightly.

"So many?" Lei Mu's gaze hastily swept over, and he saw at least a thousand magic crystals. Although they are not very high-level, the highest may only be level three, but there are also nearly a thousand magic crystals of monsters in the sea below level three. up.

Wang Ye performed the appraisal technique, with a strange expression on his face: "The owner of this magic crystal has been dead for at least two thousand years." "

So long?"

"Well, some of the energy of the magic crystal was absorbed by those mutants, but most of it is still there. It remains, which means that this magic crystal was well preserved before it was used."

Wang Ye quietly took a few more magic crystals for identification.

The result of the appraisal told him: These magic crystals were all left by the monster one-horned manatee.

Wang Ye grabbed a few more magic crystals at random, and the identification result was also the magic crystal of the one-horned manatee.

Moreover, the ages of these magic crystals are very far apart, the farthest one was left nine thousand years ago, and the most recent one has a history of two thousand years.

Wang Ye wondered if the parasites had discovered the sea cemetery of the one-horned manatee and moved all the magic crystals from the cemetery.

Then I will work harder and move you again.

Wang Ye is very happy to poach the corners of the parasites, as for cause and effect?

At the beginning, he needs to be particularly careful about the cause and effect with the parasites to avoid falling into a passive state.

But as the investigation deepened, it became clear that the parasites were actively parasitizing humans and harming humans and even the world, and he was a human being, so he had the initiative in terms of causality.

Any action to destroy the parasite race now is to help human beings and help this world.

Although the general consciousness of this world doesn't necessarily like human beings very much, it obviously hates the parasites more, otherwise he wouldn't have found the war worm breeding ground and this breeding pool so easily.

Since the world consciousness is on his side, he naturally doesn't have to worry about cause and effect at all.

[65% of the exploration of the cave group is completed. 】

Huh? Is this also part of the cave group?

wrong. Wang Ye realized that the system only said this after he had taken enough one-horned manatee magic crystals.

In other words, these magic crystals were originally part of the cave group.

The remains of ancient giant beasts, the cemetery of the one-horned manatee, islands, caves, energy, parasites...

Wang Ye felt that he had gradually connected a thread.

There are two things he can't figure out right now. One is the cause of death of the ancient giant beast. This is a task that the system requires him to investigate and let the soul of the ancient giant beast rest in peace. The other is the origin of the parasites.

Wang Ye intuited that as long as he figured out these two points, he would be able to complete the entire karst cave group mission chain.

Putting aside the task first, Wang Ye was in a hurry to move the magic crystals of the one-horned manatee, and manipulated the insect nest to run around at the bottom of the pool.

The guarded mutated geckos noticed that there seemed to be some movement at the bottom of the pool, and they seemed to see the mutating parasites rising and falling.

The reason for the ups and downs is naturally that Wang Ye lifted their bodies from below to take out the magic crystals that were pressed below.

Wang Ye felt that it was too tiring to take the magic crystal in this way, so he simply used the devouring property of the insect nest to "eat" the bottom of the pool under the magic crystal together with the magic crystal.

All the mutants in the pool suddenly sank two inches.

A few mutant geckos ran out and stared at the mutants in the pool.

They talked to each other, asking each other if they saw anything.

Finally they decided to go down and have a look.

This is unbelievable, all the magic crystals on the bottom of the pool have disappeared!

The mutated geckos were extremely anxious, and two of them were separated to report to the top, while the other ones tried to drill down as far as possible, trying to find the disappearing magic crystals.

In the insect nest, Lei Mu suddenly asked: "Can these mutants be rescued?

" Anyway, all the magic crystals were taken, so it seems a pity to let these mutants go like this. Just serve it in one pot!

Wang Ye immediately asked the insect nest to absorb all the mutants in the pool into the insect nest.

Those mutants sensed the breath of the insect nest, but they didn't even resist.

The only gecko that stayed above the pool to guard the mutants suddenly saw all the mutants in the pool disappear, and its eyes went straight.

It's over! Something big happened. It's fine if the magic crystal is gone, but if so many second-level female worm mutants are gone, the higher-ups will be furious, and all of their guards will be wiped out.

Wang Ye checked the absorbed mutants one by one.

"They were all parasitized by the female worm, so there is no chance. Hey, wait, this guy actually has his own consciousness, quite tenacious."

Wang Ye singled out one of the more than a hundred mutants.

It turned out to be a female prisoner.

He was still wearing prison clothes. He was about thirty years old, maybe younger. His facial features were supposed to be pretty good, but his face was slashed with a big cross.

Wang Ye was about to carefully examine the mental source of the female prisoner. Several of the other mutants opened their eyes. They seemed to sense something was wrong and wanted to make trouble.

With a wave of Wang Ye's hand, the worm nest imprisoned and absorbed all these mutants.

A vague sense of joy came from the worm nest. There are hundreds of mutants of the second-level female worms, and it can take another good tonic.

After checking the spiritual source of the female prisoner, Wang Ye admired sincerely: "This woman's willpower is the most tenacious among all human beings I have ever seen. She has been parasitized for at least a month, and she can still guarantee the integrity of her consciousness. She There is no protection for her spiritual source, but she just resisted the consciousness invasion of the parasite mother. She also self-awakened the spiritual power, which is too powerful!" Wang Ye saw that the female prisoner's spiritual

source had become Like sea urchins, there are many thorns on the surface, so that the consciousness of the parasite mother has almost nowhere to eat, and can only bite those thorns a little bit on the periphery.

However, the mental power of the female prisoner was not blindly oppressed, she was also resisting, and even attacked the consciousness of the parasite mother in turn, biting twice severely when caught, and then retreating.

If this continues, even if Wang Ye doesn't come, maybe the female prisoner's spiritual power will gradually become stronger to the point where she can in turn destroy and absorb the spiritual body of the parasite mother.

But if Wang Ye doesn't come, even if the female prisoner succeeds, when the last group of mutants are checked, it will definitely be checked that her mental power is not a parasite. Ninety-nine percent of the end of the female prisoner would not be able to escape death.

So this female prisoner is very lucky. She resisted the mental attack of the parasite mother, and waited for Wang Ye to come.

Wang Ye thought of the word "Fu Ji Tai Lai".

Looking at her appearance and what happened to her now, this woman knew that she must be very unlucky ahead.

Wang Ye opened the karma scroll, and after he rescued the female prisoner, he formed a karma with the other party.

I have seen the origin of the name of the female prisoner displayed on the karma roll, and the reason why she was imprisoned.

"Congratulations, you have started to change your luck." Wang Ye's mental power submerged into the mental sea of ​​the female prisoner, and he rushed towards the mental body of the parasite female worm aggressively.

[The player next door, Xiao Wang, rescues the female prisoner Hu Siyi, and rewards 100 experience points. 】

Wang Ye saw the female prisoner's name on the karma roll, and thought that the female prisoner's parents must have liked this daughter too much, or hated the daughter too much, so they gave her such a name with complicated strokes, thinking that the female prisoner must have hated her when she was young Write your own name.

However, it can also be seen from this name that the parents of this female prisoner must be people of a certain status, at least they can read.

In addition to these 100 points, because he killed 122 second-level parasite mothers and second-level mutants that were mutating, he gained a total of 6100 experience points.

[Congratulations to the player next door, Xiao Wang, after deducting the used experience points, the accumulated experience value of the player has reached 32576 points, which meets the upgrade conditions, and the game level has been raised to level eight. 】

This wave is too profitable!

Not only did he get nearly a thousand low-level magic crystals... although part of the energy was absorbed, the rest was still considerable, plus the more than a hundred second-level female insects and second-level mutants, it was enough to upgrade the nest again.

He is also equivalent to helping the world eliminate some threats in advance. Otherwise, more than a hundred second-level female mutants will be nourished by the magic crystal, and they will be guaranteed to be at least three-level after they come out. How many eggs and how many people can be parasitized by so many female worm mutants?

Not to mention that he also got an experience point reward and was promoted to another level.

Not bad, contracting floating light worms is still beneficial, otherwise he and Lei Mu might miss this underground pool. Lei Mu has eye skills, but he doesn't open them at any time, nor does he look deep underground.

Wang Ye rescued the female prisoner, but he didn't want to face her, let alone talk to her. He had an intuition that this female prisoner was a trouble, and he didn't want to do a few more tasks now.

Wang Ye shoved the female prisoner into a small room alone, sealed it tightly, and prevented her from coming out. He planned to find a place to throw the female prisoner out after leaving the prison area.

Lei Mu expressed support for Wang Ye's behavior. It would be great if Xiao Yezi could save the female prisoner from under the mouth of the parasite, so don't worry about other nosy things. Of course, if the task reward is attractive enough, it is not impossible to discuss.

Above the pool, the mutant gecko led three mutants over.

The three men were still wearing prisoners' clothes, and they looked very thin and inconspicuous.

At the beginning, the people who were attracted by the awakening pill were basically the lowest level of the prison. Most of these people were either thin, old and weak, or they were too beautiful or had other points that made prisoners trouble.

But the expressions of the three thin prisoners at this time were not timid and shrunken at all, on the contrary they were very ruthless.

A mutated gecko was kicked against the wall and its waist was broken.

The other two mutated geckos were trembling, not daring to get close to the two mutated people.

"What's going on? Who is against us?"

"I don't know. I just found a lot of small notes in the prison, which wrote... our affairs. All the mutant war bugs that were hatching have disappeared, and now even two The super female mutants are all gone, and there is definitely more than one person who can do this, and the other party is very powerful and powerful." "The most

frightening thing is that the other party has not revealed his whereabouts yet."

"Let those guards find , and the warden, let the higher-ups put pressure on them!"

"Could it be the group of people who came from outside? They found something wrong with the last batch of pills. They are investigating us. And they are only used to attract our attention on the surface, and there may be other people lurking into the island secretly." "

Very likely. What should we do?"

"Report to the above, including our analysis."

"You Go?"

The three mutants shuddered, they treated the low-level mutants like wolves and tigers, and the above did the same to them.

The three of them shirked for a while, and finally went to report the news together. If there is any misfortune, they will do so together, and no one can escape.

Wang Ye really wanted to follow these three people to see who the people above them were, but at this moment, other floating light insects told him that they had met people.

Wang Ye asked the floating light worm to follow the three people, but was rejected by the floating light worm. If they can tell the location of the mutants, they are worthy of the contractor. Track the mutants and inquire about the secrets of the parasites. Forget it.

Wang Ye rolled his eyes, simply gave up the line, and used his spiritual connection to check the place where the floating light worms said they found people.

Through the floating light insects, he saw Zuo Qinyu.

"We found the target, let's go there." Wang Ye manipulated the insect nest and flew to the utility room behind the laundry room.

The flying speed of the insect nest was not fast, but Wang Ye did not come out of the insect nest to be cautious.

After flying into the utility room, Wang Ye drove the insect nest around Zuo Qinyu.

Zuo Qinyu didn't notice anything, just sat on the wall blankly.

Wang Ye passed through the insect nest and could feel that Zuo Qinyu had indeed been parasitized, but he couldn't be sure whether the spiritual power belonging to Zuo Qinyu had completely disappeared.

"Mumu, help me faint him."

"Okay."

Zuo Qinyu just felt the danger, before he had time to react, his mind sank and he passed out.

Lei Mu stood behind Zuo Qinyu.

Wang Ye appeared in front of Zuo Qinyu, pressing his fingers on his forehead.

After a while, Wang Ye showed surprise on his face: "This Zuo Qinyu is not simple."

What a coincidence today, I actually met two people who have been parasitized by parasites for a long time and can still keep their spiritual sources basically intact.

"What? His consciousness still exists?" Lei Mu didn't think the probability was very high. They had encountered more than 300 war bug mutants before, and just now more than 120 second-level female bug mutants. On Zuo Qinyu, there are only two people who have persisted in their consciousness until now.

"Yes." Wang Ye affirmed: "There is a layer of net on the outer layer of his spiritual source, not a magic array map, but an acquired barrier... He should have taken some kind of magic potion that can protect the spiritual body, such as solidifying the soul Potions, soul-keeping potions, etc."

"So, others can save them?" Lei Mu was happy for the brothers.

"It's also his luck. The level of the parasite that parasitizes him is not high. It's only one level, and it's still a male. If it's a female insect, above level two, this medicine will have no effect." Wang Ye was inspired a little and felt that this Planting medicine is also a way, you can try more. Ordinary medicines are not good, but what about higher quality and better effects?

Wang Ye touched his chin: "Why did I always feel something was wrong before I said it? It stands to reason that Zuo Qinyu was parasitized and should be trusted by the parasites, but he was arrested and interrogated. It turns out that he has not been completely Parasitic."

"Then he provided those parasites also from his own consciousness?" Lei Mu asked.

Wang Ye shook his head: "His mental body has completely retracted to the spiritual source. It is parasites that control his body, speech and actions." "

Then why is Zuo Qinsang okay?"

"It's just that it's okay now." Wang Ye had a guess: "Zuo Qinyu's situation must be very rare for parasites. Qinyu's can. They didn't kill Zuo Qinyu, but continued to use his body, maybe they just wanted to see if the parasite could break through his acquired mental barrier. They kept Zuo Qinsang, maybe they thought Zuo Qin Sang has a similar situation to Zuo Qinyu, in order to save a parasite, he was not parasitized."

Lei Mu also felt that this speculation was very close to the truth.

Since Zuo Qinyu's consciousness still exists, the next thing is easy.

Eliminate the parasite's spiritual body, awaken Zuo Qinyu's consciousness, and take him out of the utility room.

Zuo Qinsang still lived in that mud house, pretending to be a hunchbacked little old man.

These seven days seemed like years to him, especially when he heard that there was a house fire in Zheng Lang's house, Zheng Lang's daughter was not at home, and Zheng Lang's wife crawled out of the house and was rescued by the villagers.

After asking Zheng Lang's wife, I found out why Zheng Lang was particularly irritable and depressed. He drank a lot of dirty wine at home and forgot to blow out the candles after falling asleep. Unable to drag her husband, she had to climb out by herself.

People sighed about this, and the guards also came to see the situation.

Although the guards questioned Zheng Lang's wife and daughter for a long time, they did nothing to Zheng Lang's wife and daughter in the end, and only took away most of Zheng Lang's remaining charred corpse.

Because of Zheng Lang's death, the warden became more suspicious of Zheng Lang, and also believed that there was someone behind Zheng Lang. He also thought that Zheng Lang would die, either because he was greedy, or because he knew some more important secrets, and the people behind him didn't want to reveal the secrets, so they killed him.

The warden never suspected Zheng Lang's wife and daughter at all. Because with Zheng Lang as a person, it is impossible for them to know anything important. Moreover, Zheng Lang even hid the rewards for being a guard and the bonuses he got for working for him in his guard's dormitory, and did not give a single copper coin to the mother and daughter.

The prison warden knew that when his men went to search Zheng Lang's dormitory, they divided up part of his savings, but he turned a blind eye and pretended not to know. If you want the horses to run, how can you not feed them grass?

Unfortunately, apart from the hidden money, the guards never found anything more important.

The warden thought that it was not easy for the mother and daughter, and the little girl was beautiful, and he didn't know how to live in Thanksgiving Village. Anyway, he would not be short of money if he lacked anything—even if the batch of gold bricks were gone, he still had money. A gold mine.

He divided part of Zheng Lang's money and gave it to the mother and daughter for them to rebuild their houses.

Besides, Zuo Qinsang, because he mentioned Zheng Lang to Lei Mu and Wang Ye, Zheng Lang was burned to death the next day. How could he not suspect that Zheng Lang's death was related to the two?

He didn't understand why those two people insisted on burning Zheng Lang to death, and he didn't know how his brother's situation was now. He could only feel that his brother should still be alive from the perception of the twins.

After suffering for seven days, Zuo Qinsang finally saw his younger brother, who was still alive and conscious.

When Zuo Qinyu saw his elder brother, he excitedly stepped forward and hugged Zuo Qinsang.

The brothers were emotionally charged for a while.

"Brother, you don't know how worried I was, so I just watched you chatting with the parasite and thought it was me. Why can't you tell, it's not me at all." Zuo Qinyu was full of resentment.

Zuo Qinsang was dumbfounded: "What did you say? What parasite? When did I talk to the parasite?"

Zuo Qinyu was more impulsive, so he immediately said what he knew.

Zuo Qinsang was just as unbelievable as listening to the legends of rural ghosts. They came to find gold mines, how could they involve the parasites?

It turned out that the pill turned out to be a parasite egg. People who took the pill did not awaken their talents, but because of the mutation caused by the parasite.

"What do you say now? Leave? Or stay?" Wang Ye asked.

Lei Mu didn't show up, and his new image is more surprising, and it's hard to explain.

The two brothers looked at each other and said in unison, "Leave!"