Chapter 342-343

Chapter 342 Ghost General and Treasure

Wang Ye entered the cave.

The snow wolf figure disappeared, and a faint mist appeared in the cave, but it did not fill the entire cave, but moved with Wang Ye and his party.

Wang Ye didn't need to pretend in front of Snow Wolf, and directly took out several magic lamps.

The magic lamp was suspended in mid-air, illuminating the cave as if it were daylight.

The mist circled around the magic lamp. It has seen many ancient and modern lamps, but it has never seen this kind of lamp that can levitate and run by itself.

A section of the road into the cave is relatively narrow, and there is a crossing in the middle section, extending in all directions.

Walking in, you can see clear murals on some cave walls, not the very exquisite ones, or graffiti-like, fragmentary, most of which depict stick figures of people and animals, and do not form a complete story.

It seems that there should have been human beings living here before, or a long time ago.

The fog did not lead the way.

Wang Ye entered the cave, and suddenly found that the terrain and passages in the cave were very similar to a certain figure he saw.

Isn't this part of the graphics in the gold bracelet?

It turns out that the location of the treasure is here.

With the map in place, Wang Ye didn't have to worry about it, he just followed the map.

Wuqi saw that Wang Ye suddenly quickened his pace, but the direction he was walking was not the same as it thought. He thought he was going wrong, but Wuqi didn't kindly remind Wang Ye.

Chonglao and Dahei followed behind Wang Ye. Chonglao was okay, and the younger ones walked all the way looking for delicious and fun food, laughing and not being nervous at all.

Jin Bao jumped onto Wang Ye's shoulder, raised his small body, put his head against Wang Ye's ear and whispered, "Dad, there are a lot of metal mines here, and the energy is very rich." Wang Ye was not surprised either

. At least, here is the magic power eruption point, or the entrance of the inheritance, and it is really normal to have mineral deposits.

But it must be unusual for Jin Bao to be called an energy-rich mineral deposit.

But now is not a good time to mine, this cave is obviously the lair of mist.

On the way, some passages have collapsed and been blocked.

But for Wang Ye and the others, this is not difficult at all.

The last section of the channel is still underwater, but looking at the graphic display, there should be no water here.

After going downstream through the waterway, it didn't take long to encounter a huge boulder.

The boulder blocked the entrance to the passage.

The water flows into the rear along the gaps in the boulders.

Wang Ye moved the boulder away, and the water rushed into the channel.

Wuqi saw Wang Ye coming here, and finally understood what he was looking for.

"Aww." The mist turned into a snow wolf again.

Dahei rubbed Wang Ye with his head.

Wang Ye patted Dahei to show that he knew it well.

When the water flow slowed down, Wang Ye entered the passage behind the boulder.

This is the last part pointed out by the gold bracelet graphic.

As soon as Wang Ye entered, he saw more than a dozen corpses.

According to the clothing of these dozens of corpses, it can be judged that they were ancient people about four or five centuries ago, not too far away from now.

I don't know if it's because of the special environment of this cave. These corpses are all natural wet corpses. The corpses have not decayed, but the skin is atrophied and the hair is sparse.

And these dozens of corpses all have scars of varying degrees on their bodies. They also have weapons such as swords and some equipment that look like grave robbers.

Wang Ye guessed that these dozen or so people were the tomb robbers about four or five hundred years ago. They may have found this cave based on some clues, but in the end they killed each other here.

The production time of gold necklaces and gold bracelets is also about the same as the death time of these people, and it is also a history of four or five hundred years.

Wang Ye suspected that someone in the group should have escaped, and he also crafted gold necklaces and bracelets... maybe two people.

They made two maps respectively, and maybe they made an appointment to let future generations come to look for the treasure again, but later, maybe because of war, or maybe because of various reasons such as birth, old age, sickness and death, the two families separated, and the treasure map was also separated. And so the legend ceased.

"Woof!" Dahei called out to the residents in the cave.

Only then did Wang Ye turn his attention to those residents.

That's dozens of ghosts.

These ghosts still retain their appearance when they were alive, wearing armor and holding weapons, just floating there, their bodies are very thin.

When they saw strangers coming in, those ghosts turned their heads to look at Wang Ye and the others in unison, drifted towards them, and blew a faint black air towards them.

But none of these black qi could get close to Wang Ye.

These ghosts are still very unconvinced, and they are still blowing hard.

Dahei couldn't see it, so he barked.

One of the ghosts looked at Wang Ye, and there was a surprised expression on his face.

The ghost waved all the ghosts away and floated in front of Wang Ye.

"Can you see me?" Yin Hun spoke an ancient language, neither the pronunciation nor the words could be understood by modern people.

But fortunately, Wang Ye can directly sense the other party's spiritual power and can directly translate the other party's meaning.

"Yes. Can you tell me about your origins?" Wang Ye also expressed his meaning with mental strength.

Zong Lao followed Wang Ye's gaze and saw nothing.

Not even a few hours.

"Dad~, is there a ghost?" Jin Bao pressed tightly against Wang Ye's neck, his seemingly cold-blooded body was actually warm.

"Well, they are our ancient Chinese soldiers. Judging from their armor and weapon system, they probably existed between 1,600 and 2,000 years ago." Wang Ye replied.

"Wow, it's actually about the same age as Patriarch Sa and the others." A few sighed.

Now only Wang Ye and Dahei can see those ghosts, Snow Wolf never entered this cave at all, just stayed outside, obviously a little afraid of the existence in this cave.

Dozens of other ghosts heard that Wang Ye could actually see them, and there seemed to be some curious expressions on their faces, and they all looked at Wang Ye, but that's it, it didn't seem like they were trapped in one place for a long time, okay? It is easy to see people's excitement.

It may be because of the buff that can automatically increase the favorability value of 50 points in the face of ghosts, or it may be because of Dahei, the attitude of the ghosts towards Wang Ye is quite peaceful.

"Two thousand years...has it been that long?" the leading ghost sighed.

"The last time we woke up, it is said that it was the Ming Dynasty. What dynasty is it now?" The leading ghost noticed that the clothes and hairstyles of Wang Ye and Zong Lao were very different from theirs.

The batch that came before still had long clothes and long hair, and the things they used could be traced in the same line, but now the magic lamp that only floats around Wang Ye and the others makes the ghosts feel unbelievable. Is this witchcraft? ?

"Now there is no such thing as a dynasty." Wang Ye roughly talked about the current composition of the country and the world.

The dozens of ghosts listened very carefully one by one, as if they were very curious about the outside world.

"Are you all sleeping deeply?" Wang Ye also noticed the weirdness of these ghosts. They were completely free from the madness and unconsciousness of being trapped for a long time, but they were not as powerful as imagined.

The leading ghost, who is also the general of these dozens of ancient soldiers, said: "Yes, only the spirit of life can wake us up. We are usually asleep, and we can't feel the passage of time." "You are trapped

here Is it?" Wang Ye asked curiously.

General Yinhun may not have spoken to anyone for a long time, and he doesn't mind letting Wang Ye know something: "No, we are not trapped here, we are the ones who voluntarily stayed here to protect the king's treasure." "Who is it?

" King?"

The ghost said the name of their king.

Wang Ye's eyes widened. This king was most likely related to Dai Guo, who was the predecessor of the Northern Wei Dynasty.

General Yinhun probably found Wang Ye's expression very interesting, so he told him about the situation at that time.

Wang Ye roughly translated what General Yinhun told him to Mr. Chong and the others.

"To put it simply, the Dai Kingdom was destroyed by the former Qin Dynasty. The King of the Dai Kingdom at that time had already sensed that the country was about to become unstable. Just in case and for the possibility of a comeback, he sent a team of soldiers to protect part of the property and transport it to the Ancestral Cave. This general and his soldiers are the ones who transport the treasure."

Wang Ye felt strange, and asked the ghost general: "I remember that the ancestor cave of the Xianbei tribe is not here." "

In addition to the tribe of the ancestor cave, we also have a tribe Run farther, just come here, our ancestors have lived in this cave and nearby for a long time." General Yinhun explained that he was not particularly clear about the legend of the ancestral cave period, but this ancestral cave was told to him by the king , so that he must come here, because no one here knows.

Wang Ye understood, it seems that the first Xianbei people in the Xibo Wilderness came from this way.

"Haven't you guys been out since then?" Wang Ye asked.

General Yinhun shook his head: "We have gone out to inquire about news, but this place is too far away from our hometown, and the news cannot reach here. We originally wanted to live and settle down here, but when we woke up overnight, we all became like this."

"You all died overnight?" Wang Ye frowned.

General Yinhun was very calm: "There is a very strange energy in this cave, which will gushes out from time to time. When we happened to encounter that energy gushing out that time, our bodies may not be able to bear that energy, but we But the soul of the king was preserved by that energy. This is fine, we can protect the king's treasure for a long time after becoming like this." "

But seventeen hundred years have passed, and the descendants of your king have disappeared In the long river of history, it is meaningless for you to continue guarding, and as time goes by, the treasures you guard are almost gone, right?" Wang Ye said frankly.

General Yinhun was not angered, he even smiled: "When you say that time has passed two thousand years, we know that guarding is meaningless. In fact, when someone entered this place last time, we have already discovered that time has passed for a long, long time But we can't get out of here, and when all the strangers leave, we're bound to fall into a deep sleep, and when the strangers come in, we're bound to wake up. We've got to find something to do for ourselves, or sleep is boring. "

"What if I say that I can help you save?"

"Extend?"

"It means helping your souls to rest in complete peace, and your souls will be transformed into the purest energy in the world." "

...Then what about the treasure here?" Do you want it?" General Yinhun asked with a smile.

Wang Ye blinked: "It depends on what it is. If it is very valuable, I can donate it to the country." "

Come here." The ghost general actually took Wang Ye to see the treasure.

Wang Ye also seemed unsuspecting, and followed happily.

Dahei flicked his tail, staring at the other ghosts.

If these ghosts behave abnormally, it can swallow them all.

But those ghosts were a little lazy, pointing at the big black, as if they were curious about its size.

Chong Lao turned his head to look at the snow wolf at the entrance of the cave, and the snow wolf was squatting at the entrance of the cave, neither coming in nor leaving.

Jin Bao slipped to the edge of the cave wall at some point, he was small in stature, although he was golden, but there were not many ghosts to pay attention to it.

Jin Bao swallowed, these stones smell really delicious, he just took a bite, just took a bite.

Click, click, Jin Bao quickly bit the mountain wall.

The ghosts saw the little golden four-legged snake gnawing on the stone, but none of them paid attention.

Xiaoguang was invisible when she first entered the cave, and now no one saw her, she was flying in front of Wang Ye.

There is also a set hole in the cave.

The set hole is not big, and there are dozens of boxes piled up inside.

After such a long time, these dozens of wooden boxes have not rotted.

Wang Ye knocked on these wooden boxes and heard a sound like gold and stone.

Wang Ye threw an appraisal technique, and the appraisal result told him that the material of these wooden boxes was just as he thought, all made of ebony.

The ghost general motioned for him to open the box.

Wang Ye really opened one of them.