Chapter 46-47

Chapter 46 Secret Techniques and Invitations

  Wang Ye unceremoniously reported all the things he needed, including some herbs. It would be difficult for others to collect these things hastily, but for the rich and well-off Li family, it was not a problem.

Wang Yebao's stuff was more or less mixed with some private goods. Everyone knew this kind of thing well, and no one would use it to criticize.

Pharmacist Yan should leave at this time, but no one told him to go, he also took the initiative to say to the child: "I can stay and help, don't worry, I won't divide your consultation fee." Wang Ye tilted his head and said: "Uncle Yan,

you Do you want to steal the teacher?"

Yaoshi Yan laughed, and simply admitted: "Yes, I am too curious, and I really want to see how you can rejuvenate. How about two upper-class tickets?"

Wang Ye looked up at Lei Mu: "Brother?"

Lei Mu looked at Yaoshi Yan with piercing eyes, and after a while he said: "Yes."

Yaoshi Yan wiped his sweat secretly, thinking that this person's evil spirit is very strong. Why didn't you feel it just now?

The Li family was really capable, even in a hurry, they prepared the knives, hooks, clips, needles... and other things that Wang Ye requested.

Wang Ye asked all the irrelevant people in the cabin to go out, but the steward insisted on staying. Wang Ye agreed, but strictly asked him not to approach, and he had to take a bath and change clothes first, and wrap his hair with a clean cloth.

Rock Medicine Master is also required to do the same.

Yaoshi Yan didn't feel offended, he really wanted to see how Wang Ye would rescue him, so he did as he said, and he did it meticulously.

Wang Ye and Lei Mu, who were full of food and drink, also took a comfortable hot bath on the boat, and changed into clean clothes prepared by the Li family.

Turn on the lights to illuminate the entire bed, making sure there are no dead shadows.

The bed where the old man lay was also replaced with a new clean bedding, including the old man's body, which was scrubbed a little.

everything's ready.

Wang Ye took out a small bottle of medicinal mud essence.

The batch of small bottles he is using now are all fired in the fire kiln by the people of Haigou Village. A total of 300 small bottles were made, and only more than 80 were successfully fired in the end.

Ugly, crude, but functional.

When pulling out the wooden cork, Yaoshi Yan looked over immediately.

The medicinal mud essence is colorless and odorless.

Wang Ye signaled Lei Mu to pinch the old man's mouth open, the small bottle tilted slightly, and quickly put it away after only two drops.

Pharmacist Yan's eyes were full of surprises. Although he didn't know what was in the small bottle, it must be a very precious medicine.

Because the old man's face was originally an ugly maroon, but now it has turned slightly purple, which is very effective.

The steward also knows the goods, and their Li family is in business, and there is a group of medicinal herbs among them. He knows very well that if such a precious medicine is brought to the auction site, a drop of it will be a sky-high price. Yee, the five hundred gold coins are well spent.