Chapter 401-414

Chapter 401 Level 100

Both Meteor Magic School and Meteor City now have many players.

That is to say, Wang Ye, the level test master who is causing a sensation in Meteor City, has also attracted the attention of players.

Wang Ye is suspected to be Xiao Yezi, the genius of Meteor School of Magic.

The real name of Xiao Wang next door is Wang Ye, which means that Xiao Wang next door is that little leaf!

"Ahh! Xiao Ye Zi, the goddess in my heart forever, even if she is still young." "

No, he is a man."

"I will always remember Xiao Ye Zi's Baotou and Liu Hai, how cute, ha ha ha ~"

"I have evidence that you are next door to the connotation boss, Xiao Wang."

"Baobaotou stays in a small skirt and women's clothing, elementary school monk boss, your wife is so cute~" "

She can also play the erhu."

"You guys are too much! How can there be such a connotation of Xiao Wang next door, be careful that the boss invites you to drink tea in reality." "

I'm so scared, hahaha, I can't do it." "

Didn't you notice? The latest strength ranking, there is an anonymous The player jumped up suddenly, the most peculiar thing is his level, at the beginning it was only level 91, and after a few days it suddenly became level 93, then it was 96, 98, and then 90 Nine! The point is that it only took him one month to upgrade from level 91 to level 99." "I

didn't notice, which big boss was born again? In the current state of the game for all, the powerful big boss is too Too many."

"To be serious, is the news that Xiao Wang next door is omnipotent in seven majors true or false? Is Xiao Wang next door really only sixteen years old this year? Then how old was he when he played games? Eight or nine years old? This Don't you think age is too scary?"

"Dear, China has a population of 1.4 billion, and a large number of child prodigies apply for the prodigy class every year." " Xiao Wang next door is a secret weapon cultivated by your country. He is a person

with supernatural powers and a brain evolution."

It's so powerful that there are only biochemical humans with chips in their brains."

"Is there anyone still saying that the game of extreme danger is just a game? Can the things in her be used in reality? Everyone is also a player, so I ask you to learn one. How much effort does it take to major? Even if our mental strength has improved and our memory ability has been strengthened, it is not so fast to take one course. But Xiao Wang next door can take seven courses, and now three of them have reached level nine! That's level nine!"

"I'm an old player who joined the game as soon as it started. I was lucky. I learned alchemy after playing for half a year. It's been eight and a half years now, but my alchemy is only level four. I don't understand why there is so much difference between me and Xiao Wang next door, can anyone really be so good?" " Attention everyone, someone

has the rhythm!"

Harmful theory."

"No, they are here to promote the theory that China secretly overtakes the car, they are accusing our country of conducting secret human body research, not only did the research on Xiao Wang next door, but also created the supernatural bureau, and later they also did it. The gene evolution potion is out, the worst thing is not to take them to play!" "