Chapter 244-245

Chapter 244 Wage Boys at Work

    A black train suddenly appeared from the woods and landed in front of everyone.

The Ent gets everyone into the car.

Thousands of people entered the carriage one by one.

After the Ents made sure no one was left behind, the train took off, but not very high, just snaking through the black woods like a snake.

After taking the black train, the speed was much faster. In less than ten minutes, everyone saw a huge gate made of black branches and leaves.

The gate is very tall, it is ten meters high and seven or eight meters wide by visual inspection, and the train passes through the gate.

Wang Ye lay on the window and looked out. The window was crowded with people, but unfortunately no one introduced them. They saw many buildings.

Soon, the train landed in front of a tall and majestic stone building, and the voice of the tree man sounded again: "This is the management building of the Rift Battlefield, you may come here often in the future. The mission hall is also here, you will now Pick up the mission here, everyone get off the train quickly, hurry up!"

The people from Meteor closely clung together and got off the train.

The tree man stood on the steps at the entrance of the quest hall and shouted loudly: "From now on, everyone will enter the hall by major, and someone will lead you and tell you how to accept the quest. If you are good at multiple majors, then choose The major I am good at. The first wave, the selectors of the alchemy major come out. Speed! Don't delay."

Behind the tree man appeared a feathered orc with wings behind him, and the feathered man was a handsome and slender figure female orc.

The orcs of the female feather clan waved to everyone very gently: "The selectors of the refining profession, please follow me."

Many people walked out of the crowd one after another, and followed the feather clan into the mission hall.

Wang Ye didn't move, he made up his mind to be with Lei Mu, of course he chose alchemy.

Lei Mu knew what he was thinking and didn't persuade him, and he also hoped to stay with Wang Ye. Xiao Ye Zi is still young, even if he lives a lifetime, Lei Mu still thinks that he needs to be taken care of.

Someone from Meteor Academy also came out, and that person turned his head to look at Wang Ye, as if he hoped that Ye Zi would be with them. Seeing that Ye Ye didn't move, the two showed regretful expressions.

Meteor's strongest is the Alchemy Academy, followed by scrolls, magic food and summoning, and alchemy is a little weaker.

"The selector of the scroll profession follows this one, hurry up!" the tree man kept urging.

A human man wearing a magician's robe appeared. He scanned the crowd with a bored look on his face, as if he was very unhappy to come and take the child.

The third one is called Alchemy.

A chubby man came out of the mission hall in a hurry, and raised his hand: "This way! All the alchemists come here."

Six people from Meteor came out.

Cai Yize walked in the front and asked everyone else to follow him closely.

In the end, more than a hundred people gathered in front of the fat man.

The chubby man glanced at the more than a hundred young people, and when he saw Wang Ye, he frowned slightly, probably surprised that there was such a young child in this group of young people.

But the fat man didn't say anything. Seeing that the crowd was almost there, he turned around and walked into the mission hall.

Wang Ye walked in the middle holding hands by Lei Mu.

After entering the gate, there is a huge screen wall with a distribution map of the entire management building on it, but everyone has no time to see it.

Wang Ye only glanced at it. He was strong enough to memorize the distribution map.

From the distribution map, this rift battlefield management building looks like a magic tower. From low to high, each floor has different functions.

The lobby on the first floor is very large, and the space folding magic should be used here. So many people enter here, but there is no crowding phenomenon. People can be seen in front of every counter, but the lobby looks very refreshing.

The fat man led a group of people to an open counter, turned to face the crowd, slapped his hands, and said with a half smile: "I think your teacher has told you that you are no longer geniuses here, but A group of apprentices. Now let me tell you again, you are the lowest level here, don't expect to be able to do anything special, whatever tasks are assigned to you, you just obediently do your tasks well, if you don't do well, you will naturally suffer. The

fat man looked around the crowd and sneered: "You are all smart people, remember, don't challenge the rules here!"

Next, the fat man waved his hand, and scrolls and magic pens appeared in the air, scrolls and magic pens Automatically fly in front of everyone.

Wang Ye took the scroll and unfolded it, and found that it was like a personal resume, requiring a lot of personal information to be filled in.

Wang Ye saw that Lei Mu filled in the word Lei Mu in the name column, and the scroll did not have any adverse reactions. His heart moved, and he filled in the name of his scroll with Lei Ye.

Lei Mu is also a smart person. Seeing that Wang Ye filled in a fake name, but the scroll did not respond, he knew that this scroll didn't care that the person filling in the real information must fill in some key information, such as birthplace, country, and race. Filled in like Wang Ye: Meteor City, Meteor School of Magic, Humans.

Everyone immersed themselves in filling in the information.

The fat man suddenly said: "I know that some of you don't know how to fill in the complete and true information. It doesn't matter. But in terms of professional ability, you must fill in the truth. If you are good at multiple majors, you must write it out, including the ones you have already obtained. Professional qualifications, because the tasks assigned in the future will be based on the content you filled out today. If you want to receive the tasks yourself, you will not be able to get them without the relevant professional qualifications." Wang Ye heard this, thought about it, and filled in all the professional qualifications he had

obtained went in.

After the scroll is filled, the last item requires everyone to input their mental power into the scroll, and it cannot be interrupted until the scroll changes.

Wang Ye tried to input mental power, but found no danger, so he boldly continued to input mental power, but he controlled the amount and only ensured a long flow of water, but did not input forcefully.

It didn't take long to fill in the information before, but it took a long time to input mental power this time.

As the minutes and seconds passed, everyone's faces gradually paled, and some people couldn't hold on any longer, but because the scroll required them to continuously input mental power, they didn't dare to stop, so they could only squeeze out the last bit. Mental strength, until there is no longer any way to support it.

Finally, a selector exhausted all his mental power. As soon as his mental power input stopped, the scroll in his hand changed, and it became a bracelet that was wrapped around his wrist.

Wang Ye had enough energy to observe his surroundings. When he found that one after another selector had to stop due to exhaustion of mental power, the scrolls in his hand turned into bracelets, and he immediately understood what was going on.

When Lei Mu's scroll also turned into a bracelet, Wang Ye immediately pretended to be exhausted, and withdrew his mental power.

Sure enough, the scroll in his hand was transformed into a bracelet and worn on his wrist.

Cai Yize and a few others persisted until the end.

The fat man was looking down at a scroll in his hand, and when the scrolls in everyone's hands had turned into bracelets, he raised his head and said, "Your strength in this class is not good. I heard that there was a person whose mental power reached Level eight, and your highest level is only level six, and the lowest is level four. As we all know, it is not so easy to break through in mental power." The fat

man shook his head, as if he looked down on these selectors, and said : "Don't lose the bracelet, it is your identity certificate in the crack battlefield, not only your identity information, but also your contribution value will be recorded in it. If you lose it unfortunately, you can come to the second floor of the management building to reissue it, but it takes ten days to reissue it. A contribution point."

The fat man explained some necessary matters, such as the rules of the crack battlefield.

"These contents, you can see the most detailed version at the entrance of the management building, including the map of this safe zone. You can take a look at it later when you have time, and now everyone is listening to me, and I will distribute the first copy to you Task. Remember, you can give up the task halfway, but you will not get any contribution value after giving up. Some task publishers will punish you because you caused material loss, so there is no need to give up your task easily. "

Although the fat man looked down on these newly arrived wage earners, he said everything that should be said, and his attitude was not bad.

The fat man handed the scroll to the staff behind the counter.

Soon, all the selectors saw their bracelets light up.

Fat man: "Okay, you already have your first mission. Now you can rest in place for half an hour to restore your mental strength, and take this time to take a look at the content of your mission. The way to see it is very simple, Have you seen the buttons on your bracelet? Press those buttons separately, and you will know what they do."

Wang Ye pulled Leimu and sat on the ground in the hall.

Lei Mu closed his eyes to recover his mental strength, Wang Ye also pretended to recover, and secretly communicated with the mad drug king in the insect nest.

"You guys also know about this fissure battlefield?"

The Crazy Medicine King said quickly, "Of course. This fissure battlefield has existed for many years, about three thousand years. At first it was supported by tree people, and later some people went to support them, It slowly took shape."

"So long?" Wang Ye was surprised, "Haven't you beaten the enemy back after fighting for so long?"

Crazy Medicine King laughed: "What do you know? Raising bandits is also raising soldiers. Many superhumans If you want to break through, you need actual combat, but Shuangyuexing does not fight every day, and many countries and forces will not easily start wars. It involves too much, even for resources and other issues. Top extraordinary organizations, such as The six major guilds do not even allow large-scale wars to take place on Double Moon. So where do extraordinary people want to go in actual combat?" "

This is the training camp." Jin Spider added: "We have all been here before. This battlefield has hers. Unspoken rules, at the beginning it was said that they fought very hard, and the treant clan sacrificed a lot. Later, the opposite world probably found that we were not easy to mess with, so they made an agreement with the top layer on our side. We don't know the specifics of this agreement. What, but after that, the two sides did not produce top experts, that is to say, the holy level will not appear on the battlefield, the highest level is ninth level. And even the ninth level will not be easily shot." "If the city of knowledge is a

scholar Our research place, this is the arsenal and training place, for us, as well as for the other party. This place allows novices to quickly become proficient and become talented. If it comes to the application of knowledge, it is the fastest here." Mad Drug King

: "There are a lot of application skills and little knowledge here, which may not even be available in the City of Knowledge. And after the collapse of the City of Knowledge, the inheritance here is probably the most complete inheritance of Double Moon Star. Perhaps the most top part is missing , but the basic knowledge will be very solid and rich."

The mad drug king had to admit: "This is very suitable for you."

"Have you been here before?" Wang Ye asked.

"Been here. Almost every genius must come here. Even if they are not geniuses, as long as the family has a way, they will find ways to get here. Of course, the danger here is not small, and cowards are not suitable to come here to practice." "

Our It seems that you don't need it now." "

But if you have the opportunity to go to the battlefield, it's better to experience it. Actual combat is always the most tempering."

Crazy Medicine King and Jin Spider you One sentence from one sentence, I said a lot about the cracked battlefield that they knew, and it also gave Wang Ye a relatively complete impression of the cracked battlefield.

After Lei Mu regained his mental strength, Wang Ye started poking the buttons on the bracelet to play.

"It's very interesting. This bracelet turned out to be a combination of a scroll and a magic weapon." Wang Ye discovered that there are many things in this world whose functions are similar to those of modern technological products on Earth.

For example, for this bracelet, when you poke the button, a light screen will light up on the bracelet, including detailed introductions such as mission content, battlefield rules, and how to use contribution points.

This bracelet also has a map memory function, as long as you walk, it will be recorded by it. In addition, there are audio and video functions.

"We should be able to learn a lot here." Lei Mu also whispered.

After everyone was familiar with the function of the bracelet, the fat man called everyone to leave the mission hall with him.

Instead of going out through the gate, they left through another door.

There is a station outside the door. After waiting for a while, a black train descends.

After taking the train for about seven or eight minutes, Wang Ye and others arrived at their first mission location.

The alchemy factory of Chief Thunder.

Wang Ye looked up and found that it really looked like a factory, with black smoke coming from the chimneys in many places in the factory area.

"It's these people?" A big man with a hideous face came out of the factory.

"Yes, it's them." The fat man quickly handed over to the big man, without even saying hello, and just left.

Everyone has already felt the unfriendliness here, and the people here seem to be very busy.

The big man's voice was like thunder, and it was particularly ear-shattering: "You bastards, be honest with me when you come here! I don't care if you are dragons or worms, if you dare to make trouble here, I will break your necks, sir!" Very good

, The first step is to disown Mawei.

"Come in!"

Everyone filed into the factory area.

"One group, the ten people here belong to you, take them away quickly!" Every time the big man passed through an area, he would call someone to take ten people away.

"Group two, these ten people belong to you."

"Group seven,..."

"Wait, boss!" The leader of group seven pointed at Wang Ye, who was assigned to him, and called, "Why are there still so many people this time?" The little chicken cubs come here? What are those people outside thinking, do you think this is a nursery school?" The

big man stared fiercely at Wang Ye, as if he had just noticed that such a small child was mixed into the group of wage earners. cub.

The big guy stretched out his hand and lifted Wang Ye out of the crowd.

Wang Ye adopted the policy of not moving the enemy and not moving. He clasped his two little paws and looked at the big guy very honestly and well-behaved.

The big man raised his other hand and poked Wang Ye's arm.

Wang Ye frowned and did not resist.

The big man threw it lightly, and Wang Ye fell back to his original place.

"Although it's small, it's not weak and can carry it. Hurry up and take it away!" The big man glared.

The group leader of the seventh group didn't dare to say anything more, so he mumbled a few words and yelled at the ten people to go with him.

When the big guy assigned people, he didn't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, and the people from the same school were basically assigned together.

So Wang Ye and Lei Mu are not separated, which is what Wang Ye is most satisfied with.

The group leader of the seventh group stopped: "You are all newcomers, and I don't know your strength. Maybe your alchemy ability is better than mine, but at the beginning, all of you need to start with material refining. Our material division Ore, plants, living organisms..., the three of you go to the ore area, the two of you go to the plant area, and the few of you..."

Lei Mu was assigned to the ore area, and Wang Ye was assigned to the plant area.

Wang Ye looked at Lei Mu.

Lei Mu secretly shook his hand at him, signaling not to say anything now, anyway, they are not far away, and they are all in the same group.

Wang Ye remained silent and obediently followed the others into the plant area.

On the first day, these newcomers were yelled at to start working without even having time to rest and adapt.

Fortunately, everyone is not a novice. After the leader gave some explanations, he quickly made a decent job.

It's just that the newcomers don't know that their performance has been seen by some people.

Afterwards, the people above will reassign their jobs according to their specific performance until all people are arranged in the jobs that best suit them.

Wang Ye thought it was a bit interesting at first, but after doing the same processing work for three hours in a row, he became impatient.

Repetitive work is the most annoying thing, and it is also the most tormented person like him who is more active.

Spider Jin suddenly said in the worm's nest: "Patience. Don't underestimate these repetitive tasks. The Rift Battlefield will not waste you talented workers and let you do these meaningless repetitive tasks. Calm down, and you will find that these repetitive tasks Work is not meaningless."

Wang Ye was reminded, took a few deep breaths to calm his heart down again, and this time he focused all his attention on the materials in his hand.

That night, they were taken to a dormitory in the factory area.

It is said that while working in this factory, they will live here temporarily. If they go to other places to work in the future, they will not be able to live in the dormitory here. They either live in the place where they work, or they have to use their contribution points to rent a house in a safe area.

The dormitory is a four-person room with bunk and bunk beds, and the facilities inside are very simple. No bathroom facilities in the room, have to go outside.

But you can choose the room of the same group of people, you can live with whoever you want.

Wang Ye took Lei Mu to live in the same dormitory as a matter of course.

Cai Yize and another Meteorite student lived with the two of them.

The factory has a cafeteria where wage earners can eat for free, but the food is really not delicious.

All in all, life in this special secret place is obviously beyond the expectations of many people.

Wang Ye and Lei Mu are people who have endured hardships, and they can still accept life here.

But some young people with good backgrounds, especially the descendants of great nobles, can't accept the life here.

After eating, the four returned to the dormitory, and the other two Meteorite students also came over.

The six people were in the dormitory, and they took out all the information about the cracked battlefield that their teacher told them.

"My professor said that it will be very hard in the early stage, so we have to endure it no matter what. If we make trouble, we will only bring shame on ourselves." "

Yes, my professor also said that many people here look down on us school factions . , and they are usually under a lot of pressure, so they just want to tease us to relieve the pressure, if we make mistakes and let them catch them, they will tease us severely.

" Many of the mature transcendents who have experienced here have very strange personalities." "

In short, everyone must be careful in the early stage. We will try our best to complete the work entrusted to us. If there is any problem, everyone will help each other. Carry on, and don't get angry and give up casually." Cai Yize concluded at the end.

Although it is a four-person dormitory, everyone is a transcendent, and they all brought storage tools. Everyone made some special arrangements for their beds.

Like a student of alchemy, he directly took out the corresponding magic weapon and hung it on the head of the bed, and the bed became a private space, and outsiders could neither hear nor see what was going on inside the bed.

Seeing this, Lei Mu took out a curtain and drew it around the bed.

This curtain is one of the magical weapons that Jin Zhuzhu instructed him to make, and the concealment effect is particularly good.

Wang Ye got into Lei Mu's bed, and the two entered the insect nest space together.

As soon as the two came in, they looked at each other and smiled. With the space of the insect nest, first of all, their rest, food and lodging would never be a problem.

The following days are very ordinary, as long as they can complete the required work, no one will deliberately make trouble for them.

They are like real wage earners, doing the most basic and annoying work in the factory.

Because of Jin Spider's reminder, Wang Ye quickly found joy in this irritating basic work. He found that it was really not meaningless for the factory to let them do these basic jobs.

Because it is not mechanical processing, the materials processed by each person are more or less stained with everyone's mental power, and the materials themselves are also slightly different, so the seemingly assembly line work, in fact, the materials processed by everyone are not absolutely the same.

In this way, even though the appearance of the final completed magic weapon is exactly the same, each one is actually different.

Wang Ye began to try to handle every material exactly the same, he was training his stability.

But Wang Ye didn't notice that the material he was dealing with had attracted some people's attention.