Chapter 154-155

Chapter 154 Leapfrog Refining

Wang Ye has not yet reached level 30, and the library dungeon task is quite time-consuming. He has only brushed himself two levels until now.

In fact, his speed is not slow. There are people who did library tasks in the first half of the year and have not finished.

However, his trip to the library was not in vain. He found a book about leapfrog refining medicine in the library.

The book mentions a key point, which is why it is difficult to refine high-level potions, because the medicinal materials it uses are all high-level medicinal materials. If low-level pharmacists handle these medicinal materials, they will not be able to lock the corresponding magic power, and even more so. It is impossible to allow several medicines to fuse with each other to produce the desired response.

Therefore, it is particularly easy for low-level pharmacists to refine medicines that exceed their own strength level.

So how to deal with this problem?

Two solutions are given in the book, one is to miniaturize the medicinal materials and refine the refining steps, and divide a medicine that can be refined in only three or five steps into more than a dozen steps. .

It's like dismantling an instrument into countless parts, and then assembling all these small parts.

The advantage of this method is that it doesn't need a particularly high control ability from the beginning, and it doesn't require the refiner to be a high level.

The disadvantage is that too many parts are made, it is easy to make mistakes, and it is easy to go wrong when assembling. It requires extreme patience and care, and you will see a lot of assembly traces, which are not so pure and perfect.

Most of the technicians who can leapfrog potions or magic weapons now use this method.

Another method is to use spiritual power to assist refining.

The focus of this book is not the first method, but how to use spiritual power to make up for the lack of energy, and how to use spiritual power to leapfrog the production of potions.

However, this method requires a lot of mental power control, and the training method at the beginning can make people's heads hurt, and there are not many people who can persist.

If it weren't for this, the book wouldn't be left in the dust on the bottom shelf.

But Wang Ye is not afraid of pain, and his mental strength is really strong, far surpassing people of the same level.

This mental power leapfrog medicine refining method is simply tailor-made for him!

If he hadn't found this book, Wang Ye originally planned to rely on refining the second-level top-quality potion to deal with this appointment.

Unless Mendessen can refine a third-level medium-grade potion or above, his second-level top-grade potion will not be much different from the third-level low-grade potion, and even if he is judged to lose, he will not lose too badly.

Of course, he will also try to refine the third-level potion.

In fact, until now, because he was afraid of wasting materials, he hadn't refined the third-level medicine a few times.

After Wang Ye read this book, he guessed that if he could refine a lot of third-level medicines, maybe with the increase of experience, he would also be able to master the method of using mental power to leapfrog the level of medicines without a teacher. The efficiency will not be as good as the efficiency of mastering this technique.

And learning this technique is equivalent to finding a ready-made mountain-crossing cave when he climbed a mountain. As long as he walks into this cave, he no longer needs to climb this mountain, but can also pass through this mountain to go to the mountain. to the other side.

What's interesting is that this book on mental power refining is in the same line as the crystal ball mental power training method that Zong Lao gave him. The combination of the two made his mental power improve a little bit faster, and made him more interested in it. The application of mental power is handy.

For example, it's as if the crystal ball Zong Lao gave him is an arrow, and he can grab the arrow to attack, and it can also deal damage. And the mental power leapfrog alchemy technique is a bow, he can use the bow string and bow body to attack the enemy.

Both can be used alone, but together they are truly a complete weapon, and their power is far greater than the previous single use.

When Wang Ye was dealing with the medicinal materials, he could still look distractedly at the boy Mendesen.

Mendesen's strength doesn't look like he's reached the level of an intermediate magician, in other words, he's refining a third-level potion by leapfrogging.

Judging from his method, the method he used is the first one introduced in the book.

No matter which method is used, it is not ordinary people who can leapfrog to refine medicine.

There will never be a shortage of geniuses in this world, and some people are really born to step on the finish line. You don't know how to grow their brains and talents.

Speaking of which, he wanted to thank his master again. He was indeed smart, but without his master's strict teaching and almost harsh requirements, he would not have been able to lay such a solid foundation for himself.

After rebirth, the more he learned relevant knowledge, the more he discovered how solid the foundation his master had laid for him was.

And the benefits brought to him by a solid and deep foundation are simply innumerable.

For example, now, even if he hasn't refined third-level potions a few times, he instinctively knows what to do with these medicinal materials.

In fact, no matter how complicated things are, as long as they are peeled off layer by layer, you will find that their essence is similar.

Laymen watch the excitement, while experts watch the doorway.

A layman can see that Wang Ye is extremely proficient in handling the third-grade medicinal materials.

But when an insider looks at Wang Ye, he will find that he is obviously much more cautious when handling third-level medicinal materials than when he was handling first-level and second-level materials, which is obviously a little rusty.

Sometimes the processing of a certain medicinal material even makes you feel that the medicinal material will be discarded at any time, but in the end it is miraculously processed successfully.

The third-level mental power supplement potion is actually a kind of potion that is quite difficult to refine in the third-level potion. When refining this kind of potion, the refiner needs to have strong mental power, otherwise even the medicinal materials cannot be handled well.

Mendelsen chose this potion because he has a strong mental power and he is also very good at refining spiritual potions.

As for the third-level potion, he learned it first, and the one he did best was the mental power supplement potion.

Well, so far, Mendessen has only mastered this third-level potion refining method, and it may not succeed every time. The failure rate is about six to one.

Everyone can see Mendelson's cautiousness. He hopes that this refinement will be successful once, and he also expects to rely on this potion to make a comeback.

So what if you can refine first-level and second-level top-grade potions?

Only those who have refined the third-level potion can truly enter the ranks of pharmacists.

Wang Ye completed the potion one step faster than Mendesen.

This made the people around watching the competition unbelievable.

That's a third-level potion. Not only did this freshman No. 3 not fail the fryer, he also succeeded once? And faster than Mendelson?

How can this be? !

No matter how impossible it was, Wang Ye had already refined it, and saw him put the medicine on the medicine testing table.

Here I have to praise Mendesson for being really stable. If it was an ordinary boy who saw his opponent unexpectedly complete an operation that he should not have completed, he would have been affected by this time. lead to refining failure.

But Mendelsen didn't even look at Wang Ye. He ignored all outside voices and concentrated on refining the medicine.

"Level 3 mental power replenishing potion, with a purity of 99% and a golden ratio. It is judged that this potion is a top grade potion of the third level. Taking it can replenish two-thirds of the mental power of junior magicians at one time." As soon as the judgment result came

out , the onlookers couldn't bear it any longer, and let out an exclamation.

"How is it possible?!"

"Third-level top-grade medicine? Even the professor may not be able to refine medicines of this level?" "

How could he refine top-quality medicines one after another? This is a third-level medicine!"

Wang Ye: Why? impossible? Unless he did it blindly, the purity and proportion of the medicine he refined would not be lower than 99%. Precision had become his pharmaceutical instinct.

It is also because of this precision in controlling the medicinal materials that he was able to successfully refine it in the first leapfrog refinement.

"It's impossible for the medicine testing table to make mistakes, and it's impossible for him to cheat. Everyone is watching." "

Wow, this year's freshmen are amazing. The School of Potions has a super genius this time." "

Not a student of the School of Potions." "

"Hey?"

"The freshman on the stage who has refined the best potion three times is from the Miscellaneous College, and I heard that he is still a student of Class Nine." "

How is it possible?!"

How is it possible that these words appear most frequently now? Although everyone has seen Wang Ye's refining process with their own eyes, most people still find it inconceivable when the finished product comes out.

"Hey, freshmen on the stage, do you sell your medicine? I want all three medicines, and I will pay you credits." A senior who came to watch the excitement suddenly shouted.

"You are so cunning! The competition is not over yet. That junior, sell me your potion, and I will buy it at the highest price in the market!" "Sell it to me, and the highest price wins!" "Student,

we

can They are all from miscellaneous colleges, and the fat and water will not flow into the fields of outsiders, and the seniors will not give you less, so don't sell your medicine to the bastards of other colleges." "Student..." "Quiet!

Quiet

! !" Mendesson shouted angrily: "My brother's potion has not been made yet, you are so noisy, if he fails to refine it, it is all because of you!" The surroundings were suddenly quiet, not because they were concerned about

Mendesson, but because they were aware of it. It's really not good to make trouble like this when others are still making medicine.

Wang Ye yawned, so sleepy that he would close his eyes at any time.

He didn't expect that refining such a third-level potion would consume so much mental power.

Wang Ye didn't want to put himself in danger. He looked at the potion in his hand, and then at Menderson who was still refining it. He raised his head and drank the third-level mental strength supplement potion that had just been refined.

Although it's a pity that it can't be sold for money, the medicinal materials are produced by others anyway, so it won't hurt too much to drink them.

Onlookers: ...you wait! What are you doing? !

"Stop!"

"Ahh! Don't!"

More than one student was screaming.

This guy actually drank a precious top-grade third-level mental power supplement potion just like that?

It's too much, they can't buy it even if they want to, but this guy just drinks it casually.

You need to replenish your mental strength, you can drink other potions, if not, you can just take a nap!

Did you know that this potion is usually used in combat or in an emergency?

Lei Mu looked around, and saw a group of people glaring at Xiao Yezi, their expressions seemed to want to rush to the ring to beat him up at any moment.

Wang Ye smacked his lips. The potion tasted mediocre. If it wasn't necessary, he didn't want to drink the potion casually.

However, after drinking this bottle of potion, his mental strength did recover a lot.

boom! Mendelson is fried.

He didn't know if he was affected by the environment, but this time, he actually had a hunch when he was halfway through refining.

But he didn't want to admit defeat just like that, so he persevered, but there was still a problem in the final fusion process, which caused the frying pan.

Mendesson took the stage, didn't say anything, and left quickly with his exhausted brother.

Wang Ye is also not interested in fighting the dog in the water. He dislikes Mendesson, but he has no dislike for the young man Mendesson for the time being. Mendesson will compete with him on stage, but he was tricked by his own brother. What's more, the other party is only fourteen years old, a young man who can refine a third-level potion at the age of fourteen and still be so stable is really amazing to him.

The students of the School of Miscellaneous wanted to satirize Mendesson, but as Wang Ye shouted on the stage: "The third-level top-grade medicine is gone, and the first-level and second-level medicines are still available. It is the two refined just now. Who of you wants to use it?" ?"

These people all forgot about the Mendesson brothers, and shouted:

"I, I, I! I want it! Sell it to me

!

" Super mana recovery potion, twenty-five credits!" A senior bid directly.

The other students all glared at the bidder. The average market price of the second-level potion is 20 credits per bottle. This one raised the price by 5 credits, which is too much!

But when everyone saw the quotation, the senior's voice was elegant, and all the fragrance that had already flowed to their mouths was swallowed back.

Wang Ye threw up the potion bottle: "Senior Yin, this potion belongs to you."

Yin Piaoyi took the potion and transferred twenty-five credits to Wang Ye on the spot.

"There is still a bottle of first-level healing potion, who wants it?"

The last senior from the Magic Academy bought the potion for fifteen credits.

Although the two bottles of potions were sold, the students who watched did not leave, they crowded in front of the ring and asked Wang Ye if there were any extra potions.

This shot is the best potion. Needless to say, he must have practiced a lot, so there will be no shortage of potions on him.

"In the future, I really don't have much medicine on me now." Wang Ye said lazily.

Lei Mu saw that Wang Ye was tired, so he flew up to the ring, picked up Wang Ye and flew away.

Some people wanted to catch up with the two of them, but Lei Mu drove the magic board so fast that he disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Strange, why is that man's magic board so fast?" Some students muttered.

"It's changed. The senior who picked up Wang Ye just now is his brother, a student of the Alchemy Academy." " But isn't Wang Ye's brother

just enrolled this year?"

Why don't you allow my elder brother to make some magical changes to the magic board after entering the school for half a year?" "

These two brothers are really amazing."

"The school is about to appear again, tsk tsk."

On that day, there was a freshman who had just entered the school for half a year The news that the third-level top-grade potion was refined was spread wildly in the school. Many people heard it did not believe it, but too many people swear by it, and some people said that they saw the other party refining it on the spot from zero to finished product. Come out, this is much more reliable than gossip.

In the first-year Potions class, the professor asked as soon as he entered the door: "Is Wang Ye here?"

All the students turned their heads to look around.

No one was seen.

Today's potion classes are all about how to refine first-level potions. Wang Ye came here to learn other things, and when he started doing library tasks, he didn't come to class.

Now he also stays in the library copy.

The professor who taught potions was a little unhappy, so he continued to roll the roll and continue the class.

After class, the professor rushed to the dean's office.

"You said you want to transfer Wang Ye?" The dean was surprised.

The Potions professor said seriously, "Yes."

"It's all right. It's not yet the end of the semester exam. Why do you want to transfer him suddenly?" the dean was puzzled.

Potions Professor: "He concocted a third-level potion."

"Oh? Are you sure?"

"I didn't see it, but many students said they did, and it was concocted on the spot in the ring area. I went to check the potion test There are indeed records of three top-grade medicines."

"Wait, what did you just say? Three top-grade medicines?" The dean was surprised.

Professor of Potions: "That's right, the three top-quality medicines, the first-level, second-level and one third-level mental power replenishing potions, are all top-quality medicines with a purity of 99%." "How is this possible?

Is there a mistake?" As soon as the dean said this, he laughed himself first. It is impossible for the magic detection device on the drug testing table to make mistakes. If it really made a mistake, the professor would not come to him and ask him to transfer Wang Ye in the middle of the school year.

The dean tapped his fingers on the table, thinking about Wang Ye's poison of a thousand trees.

A super-genius student who was able to leapfrog to refine the third-level top-grade potion when he was less than ten years old, and he refined the potion after being poisoned by the thousand trees, and his aptitude and mental power were damaged. If he didn't The poison of Qianmu, what kind of shocking talent should it be?

The dean really wanted to transfer Wang Ye to the Potions Academy in his heart, so that such outstanding students should belong to their Potions Academy.

But if it was turned around, Wang Ye would become oblivious to everyone soon because of Qianmu's poison. Would he really be good to that child?

"Let me think about it."

"Dean! There will be a professional competition in each school soon." The potion professor was anxious.

Why didn't the dean know that it was time to go to the school competitions soon, but who knew whether Wang Ye's current situation could be maintained until the school competitions two months later?

"Wang Ye's situation is a bit special. I need to discuss it with other professors." He needs to ask other professors if they have a solution to Qianmu's poison.

The potions professor who taught the big class had no choice but to leave with a heart full of reluctance. But then he sent a letter to Wang Ye, clearly expressing his hope that the other party would apply for a transfer, and at the same time proposed that if Wang Ye was willing, he would also be very willing to become Wang Ye's advisor.

This is what it means to accept disciples.

It's a pity that Wang Ye didn't see the letter in time.

He first met a person in the dungeon library.

"Did you use a scroll to attack just now?"

Wang Ye didn't expect that there were other people in the reading room, so he turned around suddenly.

That is a man who makes you think of the word "nobility" at the first sight, and you will be attracted by the beauty of the other party at the second sight.

Wang Ye could touch his heart and say, this is the most beautiful person he has seen in two lifetimes.

This person's beauty is not aggressive, it is a kind of beauty that has settled down like old wine and can withstand the ravages of time.

Everyone is a dog, and Wang Ye is no exception. He also likes beautiful people and things.

But Wang Ye did not let down his vigilance because of this. When he entered the reading room just now, there was obviously no one here.

And the mob that just appeared has been killed by him with a scroll. This is the request of this reading room. Let him make a book based on the scroll he just read, make a scroll on the spot, and then use this scroll to solve the fraudulent attack. The mobs that came out.

So this is a humanoid boss?

"You are?" Wang Ye asked politely.

The man pointed to the blank scroll and pen and ink on the desk: "Make another one."

Wang Ye: "Hey?"

The man said patiently: "Didn't you make the scroll you used just now? There are still materials there now , you make another one and let me see."