Chapter 366-367

Chapter 366 Ten Thousand Poisons Are Invincible

Wang Ye asked Mr. Chong to help, and cast a sleeping spell.

Everyone in the building fell asleep at the same time.

Wang Ye not only wanted to get Lin Zhi and Lao Wang out, he also wanted to take away all the detainees in this building.

Although he has no feelings for this couple, but the other party is named after his parents anyway, this organization arrests the two at will, if he doesn't return the slightest bit of respect, the other party really thinks he is a bully.

Wang Ye transferred all the detainees to the worm nest isolation room, and cleaned up all the servers and computers here, and the rest of them asked for confessions.

To his surprise, he found a whole box of currencies of different countries and a bag of diamonds in one room.

This is presumably the organization's spare cash flow?

Wang Ye accepted this harvest with a smile.

Chong Lao, Jin Zhuzhu and Lei Mu were very interested in a series of research equipment here, and Wang Ye also dismantled and collected all of them for the family to play with.

When Wang Ye left the building, apart from the sleeping staff, there was only an empty building with simple furniture...

Wang Ye didn't return to China immediately, he had to take advantage of this organization before he could react. Take advantage of it.

He just learned the latest news from the person in charge of that research institute that someone wants to buy a batch of medicines, and their research institute is responsible for shipping these medicines.

Now this batch of medicine has arrived in Wang Ye's hands.

Wang Ye decided to sell goods instead of the research institute.

When we arrived at the designated place, someone really came to pick up the goods.

The two parties communicated in accordance with the agreed secret language, and took out the electronic code for verification. After confirming that their identities were correct, they paid the money and delivered the goods on the spot.

The other party used gold bars to pay the remuneration, and the gold bars were half of the market price, which couldn't be more cost-effective.

The other party confirmed that there was no problem with the goods, and left without asking any nonsense.

Wang Ye originally wanted to stop the other party. He had seen the drug before. Although it can enhance a person's physique to a certain extent, the focus is on strengthening the muscle and bone strength of a person, but the side effects are not small. Perhaps it is for this reason that the drug has not been called It is not an evolution potion, but it is called a strengthening potion.

But when the words came to his lips, he decided not to be too fussy.

Since people spent a lot of money to buy medicine, it is impossible not to understand all aspects of this medicine.

It's just that in order to obtain a group of powerful fighters, they would rather accept the side effects of drugs.

Wang Ye, who had gained a lot, disappeared from the underground garage of the trading place in a flash, and reappeared in the office of the director of the Ability Bureau.

Mr. Fang looked at Wang Ye who suddenly appeared: "...The rabbit catcher is back?"

Wang Ye grinned, and quickly changed the subject: "I brought you a little gift." "

Oh, what gift?" "Where

are you coming ?" Just take a look in the largest conference room and you will know, let's go." Wang Ye made an invitation gesture.

Elder Fang patted the boy on the shoulder, and didn't bother to ask him what he had done before, he didn't want to know.

Arriving at the big meeting room, as soon as the door opened, Mr. Fang slammed the door shut again.

Mr. Fang stood outside the door, grabbed someone's collar and asked angrily, "You little bastard, what are you doing? How did you get so many patients?" They were

all lying on the ground, some of them were still wearing hospital clothes, looking Isn't it like a bunch of patients?

Wang Ye smiled and said: "It's not considered a patient, and the identities of many people here will surprise you. I thought that instead of leaving it to that organization, it would be better to let you and our country appear as a lifesaver, so some people will always have some Help."

Fang Lao wanted to cover his forehead, and he admitted that if the identities of these people were really like what Wang Ye said, then it would definitely be beneficial to the country, but Wang Ye brought so many people back like this, which also represented trouble will follow.

"I dealt with it very cleanly, and I ensure that the other party does not know who did it. Even if there is suspicion, there is no evidence." Wang Ye assured.

Fang Lao's blood pressure soared: "You... I told you not to cause trouble, don't do anything, why are you still going to trouble that organization?" "I didn't trouble them

, if I really wanted to trouble them, this The organization has disappeared now." Wang Ye said with a smile, extremely scary words.

Old Fang's heart trembled. He stared deeply at this young boy, feeling a sense of fear that what the other party said was not an exaggeration.

Really, if Wang Ye didn't care about cause and effect, with his temper, this organization would still want to exist if he provoked him like this?

"Okay, leave these people to me. You... really don't do some outrageous things again, understand?" "

Well, don't worry, I won't mess around. If I have to do it, I will definitely clean my tail ." Wang Ye nodded sensibly.

Mr. Fang clutched his heart, feeling that he wanted a bottle of quick-acting heart-rescuing pills.

Hey, children are not easy to raise.

"Where are your parents?"

"There are two small things I would like to ask you to help with. I will give her a living allowance and pension for Lin Zhi. When the Bureau arranges the evolution of the whole people and distributes the first batch of genetic evolution medicine, Give Lin Zhi a copy, and I'll exchange it with the Yuan-Essence Potion, and in the future, she'll have hers and I'll have mine, and they won't bother each other."

Fang Lao: Use your Yuan-Cultivation Potion for the primary genetic evolution potion that we just developed? you sure?

Wang Ye was very sure that he didn't want to use the medicine he made for that woman, so it was his willfulness.

Seeing Wang Ye's insistence, Mr. Fang naturally had no objection. The example of the old Zhou people is still there. How good is the effect of the cultivation medicine, can he not know?

Wang Ye said again: "Old Wang, I would like to trouble the bureau to find him a new nursing home. It doesn't need to be good, and I will pay for it. The other thing is to ask the bureau to help them change their identities." Mr.

Fang I understood what the boy meant. Wang Ye was obviously telling him that the country didn't need to give his parents too much preferential treatment for his sake, just be an ordinary citizen.

Moreover, the young man called his parents by their names directly. This is not a foreign country, which shows how much Wang Ye dislikes his parents.

So it is enough to arrange his parents according to what the boy said, and there is no need for them to do extra things.

Besides, as long as you know Wang Ye's life experience—the life experiences of Wang Daqiang and Lin Zhi have been carefully investigated. Having such a pair of parents can only be said to be unlucky for children.

At this time, Wang Ye is still willing to fulfill his responsibilities as a child, which is already a great performance, even if the other party is forced by the social environment.

But thinking about it carefully, this boy is only less than fourteen years old, it should be the parents who have fulfilled their responsibility to raise him, instead of asking him to support them in turn.

"It's a trivial matter." Mr. Fang asked someone to go through the formalities on the spot.

Departments like theirs will more or less encounter the need to protect witnesses or protect the family members of corresponding personnel, and change their appearance for them. There is a mature processing system for them. Wang Ye's needs are very simple and can be done quickly.

"Leave those two, too. You don't need to worry about the next thing. There are people in our bureau who specialize in this kind of thing." Fang Lao wanted to save the little guy some time.

"No trouble?" Wang Ye was still a little embarrassed.

Fang Lao smiled, and put his arms around the boy's shoulders: "No trouble."

Wang Ye was also polite, with the help of the bureau, he could indeed relax a lot, at least he didn't have to face Lin Zhi's lies about his son.

"Don't mention me to them."

"Don't worry, they won't know anything, they just think they were rescued by the official organization."

Mr. Chong frowned when he saw that Wang Ye handed over the couple to Mr. Fang.

When Wang Ye left the room, Chong Lao cast a little magic on the two of them.

In two days, Lin Zhi would have completely forgotten about Lao Wang and Wang Ye. She would only remember that she left the village early to work. As for the part between her and Lao Wang, it would be replaced by other memories.

Human memory is very interesting. When you can't remember clearly, you will create your own memory, or even replace the original memory, and you will not be aware of the problem.

As for Lao Wang, if he ever wakes up one day, he will also forget everything and go straight into the state of Alzheimer's.

After knowing Xiao Yezi's true past, Mr. Chong hated Lao Wang very much, and wished he could slap him to death! Turning Lao Wang into an Alzheimer's patient is already the result of his mercy.

But Mr. Chong didn't think Lao Wang would be able to wake up. Even if he had hope, after the messy human experiment, this hope was completely gone.

In fact, euthanasia for Lao Wang now is the greatest kindness to him.

Wang Ye left, relaxed when he left.

He had a premonition that this would be the last time he saw the couple, and he would never see them again.

Mr. Fang arranged for people to deal with Lin Zhi and Wang Daqiang first, and then turned a corner to look at the gifts in that room.

Compared to that couple, the people in this room are really troublesome.

First arrange translators and medical staff to be in place, then think of an excuse for collective rescue, and contact relevant parties for ventilation.

Fang Lao looked at the hard drive that Wang Ye gave him in his hand, annoyed and funny. That little bastard will really find trouble for him!

But he also had to admit that if this matter was done, it would be of great benefit both to him personally and to the Ability Bureau.

By the way, he also wanted to explain to Wang Ye the result of his identity information being exposed on the Internet, but he forgot it when he got busy.

Forget it, send him an email later.

Wang Ye went to Kangaroo Country to continue what he hadn't done.

There are three creatures in Kangaroo Island that have flooded and caused ecological disasters, namely rabbits, kangaroos and carp.

The kangaroos are better, but the rabbits and carp have reached the point of being powerless.

"Little ones, it's time for you to eat extravagantly. All the rabbits and carps here, you can eat whatever you want, let them eat!"

Wang Ye waved his big hand, releasing all the floating light insects.

Now his swarm of floating light insects has reached about 3,000, which is the result of Xiaoguang's control and continuous improvement.

Xiaoguang was the first to rush out. She wanted to collect a large amount of meat and store it in the insect nest fresh-keeping warehouse. If she didn't eat it now, she could eat it in the future.

Da Hei barked and rushed out following Xiao Guang.

It's also rare for Xiao Yun to jump out. The Kangaroo Country is sparsely populated, so he won't attract attention when he walks around.

Jin Bao jumped onto Xiao Yun's shoulder, and after a while they ran away without a trace.

Wang Ye wasn't worried at all. The whole family gave him the right to enter and exit the insect nest at will. As long as he was not too far away from the insect nest, Baili and the like could be teleported home.

Chonglao and Jin Zhuzhu strolled out to look for local energy eyes and unique plant insects.

Wang Ye squatted on the ground alone and began to arrange the magic circle.

The function of this magic circle is to attract rabbits. If it is another creature, it will be rejected by nature, and it is impossible to even enter the magic circle.

Every time a rabbit enters this magic circle, its life energy will be sucked away and injected into the medicinal materials in the center of the magic circle.

Wang Ye arranged one hundred and eight magic circles in one go.

It's just his bad taste to make a change.

Fortunately, these magic circles are all set up in the wild, but some hunters occasionally found that the hares were moving strangely, and they all ran in one direction, but when they found the location of the magic circle, they found that the hares would suddenly turn into mummy when they entered a certain range Disappeared, compared to researching the reasons, 90% will be scared and leave quickly.

In fact, these hares still have something left, that is their fur, but there is also a teleportation magic circle in the magic circle, which can directly transmit the rabbit skin to the insect nest.

Wang Ye opened the karma scroll and muttered: "If you want to calculate karma, I owe the rabbit a great deal of karma, right? But I also helped the people of Kangaroo Country and saved the ecological environment of this continent, which is equivalent to saving What about the karma of many other plants and animals?"

So fortunately, the power of karma he cultivates is based on people.

In this way, he dealt with these rabbits, and after the overall settlement, not only did he have no faults, but he also made great contributions.

Wang Ye has been in Australia for nearly half a month, and the number of rabbits and carp in Australia has decreased by nine out of ten.

When locals perceived the drastic decline of the two creatures, they panicked more than celebrated.

I didn't see a large number of hunters, I didn't fish a lot, I didn't see the poisoning, I didn't hear the gunshots. How did those rabbits and carp disappear?

Wang Ye didn't know how many wild horror legends he had created.

Zong Lao found a inheritance in an energy eye on the continent.

This inheritance is particularly interesting. It allows people to grow wings and become a birdman. Simply put, it uses energy to condense their own wings.

Chong Lao also told Wang Ye that this inheritance is very suitable to be handed over to the Ability Bureau, which is better than the one who sucks blood and uses blood.

Half a month later, Wang Ye not only successfully collected the corresponding medicinal materials, but also refined a new Qianmu Transformation Potion.

"The penultimate potion, if the mad drug king is here, he will definitely be rambling." Wang Ye said shaking his head.

Lei Mu smiled secretly: "Missing the Crazy Medicine King?"

"I don't miss him. Well, a little bit. There are also Master Wendi and Master Landao. I don't know how they are now." Wang Ye looked at the gun. He raised his head and drank the Qianmu Transformation Potion, which was refined from the vitality of millions of rabbits and the same number of carps.

Wang Ye used the magic circle to solve more than a million hares and carp, but he actually solved about 90% of the entire continent.

Naturally, he would not waste so much life force, so he collected all of them and condensed them into life force source beads, which will be used as special medicinal materials in the future.

Because of Lei Mu, the life force in the insect nest was already abundant enough, so there was no need for the life force of those hares and carp to continue to enrich.

Wang Ye smacked his lips and said in dissatisfaction: "Why does it feel like I haven't drunk this potion? There is no reaction in my body at all."

Lei Mu just wanted to say that you will wait and see.

Wang Ye suddenly turned into a pool of flowing liquid.

Chonglao and Jin Zhuzhu, including the younger ones who came back, all gathered around to watch.

Lei Mu also had to leave Wang Ye temporarily, and stayed in the dragon skull flowerpot to wait and see what happened.

Wang Ye guessed that he should be in extreme pain now, but his body's perception of pain was low, and he only felt a little bit of pain as if his body was smashed.

Wang Ye can even distract himself from checking his karma volume.

Because the karma scroll turned red, he would open the karma scroll to see if there were any other changes.

Today, the karma scroll is still the same color as blood stain.

Wang Ye pays attention to the information of Morova.

In his previous life, Morowa was a bit nagging, but it was easy to solve.

In his previous life, he did not have awakening abilities on Earth, nor could he cast magic on Earth, but he still killed Morowa.

This means that Morowa... At least in his previous life, Morowa didn't have the ability to awaken. In terms of force value, he was just an ordinary person.

So why did Morova in this life suddenly change from an ordinary person to a supernatural being?

The reason why Wang Ye suspected that Morowa was a supernatural person was because of the huge energy remnants he felt at the scene of the girl's coma, and the bicycle.

But at that time he didn't know that the energy erupted from the girl before she died, and he thought it was Moluowa who shot.

There is a wrong move, and Wang Ye's current understanding is also correct. Morowa has indeed awakened his abilities.

Wang Ye had a weird feeling that he was deliberately slowing down the time for the entire earth to enter the energy explosion and catastrophe, but doing so seemed to allow the supernatural beings to appear earlier.

Although the number of awakened people is not many, if Morova really awakened the ability, then it cannot be taken lightly.

Those are people who firmly believe in the existence of devils and gods. For such a person with brain problems, let him awaken his ability. If it is still a particularly powerful ability, isn't it no different from putting a nuclear bomb launcher in his hand?

No wonder the karma rolls are all red.

This Morova must be the key.

Wang Ye is like a liquid metal man, slowly condensing into a human form from a pool of liquid.

When his body was fully restored, Wang Ye raised his hand and touched his forehead.

The last bit of red envelopes there are finally gone.

"How does it feel?" Zong Lao and Jin Zhuzhu asked in unison.

Wang Ye thrust into his waist triumphantly: "From now on, I will be invulnerable to all poisons. If I complete the last step, even if my head is cut off and my heart is dug out, I will not die." In fact, according to the vision of the mad drug king

, If someone can survive and unravel the poison of Qianmu, not only can they greatly improve their physical fitness, develop their brain power, improve their aptitude, and achieve a body that is invulnerable to all poisons, but more importantly, they can gain the ability to be close to immortality.

But whether the poison of Qianmu can be unraveled depends entirely on the theoretical knowledge studied by the mad drug king, and no one has ever succeeded.

The Crazy Medicine King believed that his disciples should be able to undo the poison, and he never cared whether the disciples he accepted could really make the Qianmu Transformation Potion of each stage.

If you want Wang Ye to tell you that the mad drug king is the real old madman!

Not to mention the last potion, just look at the penultimate potion, it needs millions of lives to provide life energy, can this be done by another person?

If it wasn't for the fact that the kangaroo country was flooded with hares and carp, he might have to try to catch flies and mosquitoes if he wanted to complete this potion. At that time, it would not be enough to be satisfied with a few million, at least billions, or even More flies will do.

Wang Ye felt terrible just thinking about the number.

Of course, he can also kill millions of people. Perhaps it would not be that many if replaced by human beings, maybe two to three hundred thousand people would be about the same.

But can he do it?

So if you want to unravel the poison of the thousand trees of the mad drug king, it really doesn't just work with knowledge.

Wang Ye was still feeling the changes in his body when he received the latest contact from Mr. Fang.

Seeing that it was a voicemail, Wang Ye casually clicked on it, who would have roared as soon as he opened it.

"Did you forget that you are still in compulsory education, not going to school, what do you want to do wandering around all day? Get the hell out of here and go to school!"

Wang Ye: "..." Which middle school was he admitted to?

"Besides, we probably found the Messiah you called attention to." After Fang Lao roared, he began to talk about business.

"Messiah, a native of the Volcano State of the Nut Country, started about half a year ago. Some people reported that a miracle had descended on him, saying that he was originally a patient with brittle bones, but after feeling the miracle, he became A normal person. At the same time he can perform miracles on others."