Chapter 230-231

Chapter 230 The Great Emperor Meets Landau

   "Your biological father is Landau? Landau, the great scroll master?"

The hunter didn't know that he actually asked this sentence.

This time it was Lei Mu's turn to be stunned, and subconsciously asked: "How do you know?"

The hunter shook his body, and he stretched out his hand, as if to grab something.

Lei Mu hurriedly stretched out his hand to grab the hunter's hand, only then did he realize that his benefactor was terribly thin, his palm had almost no fat, it was all skin and bone, with only a little bit of muscle.

But this extremely thin hand was full of strength, when it grasped Lei Mu's palm, the strength was so great that Lei Mu felt that the bones in his hand were about to be crushed.

The hunter steadied himself.

It's not that he can't bear the blow so badly, it's just that the news is too sudden.

It was so sudden that his brain went on strike for a while.

The hunter let go of his hand slowly, patted the back of Lei Mu's hand, held it again, and let it go after a while.

Lei Mu felt extremely strange.

"Who is your mother?" the hunter asked in a low voice, his voice became hoarse unconsciously.

Lei Mu frowned. He looked at the benefactor and asked again: "How do you know that my father is Professor Landau?"

The hunter raised his head and looked at the young man in front of him.

He stretched out his hand, and his fingers brushed over the young man's facial features.

Lei Mu wanted to hide, but held back. He trusted this benefactor, and could feel the extremely complicated emotions of the other party at this time. He was wondering if this benefactor knew Professor Landau, maybe he had a good relationship with Professor Landau.

Uh, maybe his benefactor also likes Professor Landau?

There's no way, who made his father have a face that can overwhelm the country...

Just when he knew that his father had someone else, he realized that his father might be a heartthrob, and Lei Mu, who might have countless suitors, felt that Countless rolling thunder rumbled across the sky.

He even had a famous scene in his mind, his father Landau stood in the middle of the square, surrounded by countless men and women holding slippers, hangers, folding stools and bricks, fighting each other, pulling each other's hair and poking each other's nostrils, while shouting: Lan Dao The Tao is mine!

Rei almost laughed.

Feel sorry! Obviously, the benefactor looks so emotional, but he wants to laugh, it's too inappropriate.

It's all the movies and TV shows on Earth that have no limit, which makes his mind full of bloody scenes.

Well, that's an excuse. He just didn't understand and didn't know how to face Landau, and he didn't know how to face those people who might be his relatives in the past.

How long has he and Landau met?

They are very embarrassed to each other, and it is impossible to have feelings immediately. He still feels absurd in his heart. He feels like the protagonist in an absurd play, and he feels that his birth is an unnecessary burden to these elders. Tired, he shouldn't have been born in the first place.

From a sinner who was born guilty to a superfluous person who should not have been born, he couldn't figure out which was more hurtful.

In this absurd play, everyone's image is distorted, weird and funny.

Lei Mu had to find some other things in his heart to distract his emotions. People have an upper limit to bear. He didn't want to make himself more ugly, especially he didn't want to become ugly and ignorant in front of "these relatives". His brain naturally processed everything he saw now so that he could "face it more calmly".

The hunter was full of heavy thoughts. After seeing the strange expression of the young man, he bent his fingers and knocked on Lei Mu's forehead, "What are you laughing at? It's weird." Lei Mu was very embarrassed, "It's nothing, I just wondered if

you I know Professor Landau."

"...Yes, of course. He and I used to be best brothers and best friends." Hunter's tone was hard to describe.

Something flashed through Lei Mu's mind, but he said, "So you are his good brother too?" "

Aside from that bastard Meteor and me, does he have any other good brothers?" The hunter asked unhappily.

Lei Mu: "Cough." What do you mean by calling yourself an asshole? And why are my dad's friends jerks?

A smile suddenly appeared in the hunter's eyes, and he teased Lei Mu, "Has Landau mentioned me to you? Have you guessed my identity?"

Lei Mu shook his head vigorously. No, I didn't guess anything!

The hunter laughed softly, and he said, "You are a smart boy. If Landau had mentioned me to you, I think you might have guessed who I am, but it doesn't matter, you can pretend you didn't.

" Rubbed Lei Mu's head.

His action is very natural and intimate.

Lei Mu: "..." Although Mr. has pointed him out, he has never done such an intimate gesture to him.

The hunter quickly packed up all his emotions, and looked at Meteor House, "At first, I thought about whether to see him, but now I think it is necessary for me to meet him. I can't go in directly, that's a provocation. You go and see him." When Lando found him, he said I was looking for him."

Lei Mu: "..."

The hunter raised his eyebrows: "Don't worry, I won't do anything to him, and I can't do anything to him. Or do you want me to stand at the gate of your school building and shout Lando's name, so that he can come out to see me?" Wang

Ye He giggled in the space: "This great emperor is such a rascal. Didn't he just use this trick to pester Professor Landau?"

Lei Mu wanted to say: Please don't reveal his identity so quickly. Just in time to be shocked.

With today's waves, Lei Mu was so rushed that he didn't know what expression to use to face these elders.

"I'll ask Professor Landau, but I don't guarantee that he will come out to see you." That's all Lei Mu could say.

The hunter waved: "Go, he will come to see me. I believe he also has a lot of doubts now. If he really doesn't want to come out, just tell him that I will no longer be interested in the man my daughter slept with."

Ray Wood almost staggered.

Wang Ye laughed loudly in the space.

After a few minutes.

Landau came out with a livid face. As soon as he saw the hunter, he confirmed the identity of the hunter-a bastard used this identity and this face to get acquainted with him back then.

Landau looked up and down at the hunter, his eyes seemed to be full of sarcasm: "You are still the same as before, full of nonsense."

The hunter fixed his eyes on Landau.

Landau said with a cold face: "Don't talk nonsense in front of the juniors, I have never touched your daughter at all. What do you think your father and daughter are, whether it is you or your daughter, I am not at all interested." Landau

probably Feeling sorry for Lei Mu's mother, he gave Lei Mu an apologetic look.

Lei Mu lowered his eyes, hiding all his emotions. Landau was not at fault, and everyone was not at fault, only...he didn't know who it was.

It can be seen that both sides are very restrained, no one wants to make a bloody drama here and be watched by people, especially if there are juniors present.

"Do you want to fight?" The hunter suddenly smiled, his eyes were full of smiles, he was really happy.

"Not now." Landau said calmly. Turn around and walk towards Meteor Building.

The hunter followed slowly.

The two entered the Meteor Building one after the other.

When the guards of the Meteor School saw that Professor Landau had personally brought someone in, they did not stop him.

Lei Mu and Wang Ye looked at each other and followed in.

Landau pushed open the door of a conference room.

Hunter walked into the conference room.

Lei Mu and Wang Ye also followed behind and wanted to go in, but were blocked by Landao.

"You two go back. Don't worry, I'll be fine." Landau said in a soft tone.

The hunter also said to the two of them: "Don't worry about adults and children, it's so late, you should go to bed."

Lei Mu hesitated and was about to leave.

But Wang Ye grabbed Lei Mu's hand and said plausibly: "This matter not only involves your lord, but also us. Lei Mu and I have the right to know the truth of the year!" Lando didn't say anything

.

The hunter first sneered and said, "It's fine that Satan wants to know the truth, what power do you have? Could it be that my daughter gave me two grandchildren?"

Landau frowned, and said coldly to the hunter: "I told you, don't talk nonsense to the younger generation."

The hunter raised his palm weakly, indicating that he would stop talking nonsense.

Wang Ye seemed to push Lei Mu helplessly: "Okay, then I won't listen, but Lei Mu must be present."

Landao: Don't think I don't know that you can hide in Lei Mu's space.

Landau knew, but the hunter didn't.

The hunter looked at Lei Mu, seemed to think of something, and said to Landau: "It's good to have this kid here, there are some things he should know, and with him around, it's not easy for us to fight.

" agreed.

Lei Mu walked into the conference room, and Wang Xiaoye kindly helped them close the door from the outside.

As soon as the door was closed, Crazy Yao Wang and the others frantically urged Wang Ye to quickly enter Lei Mu's elf space.

This day is really wonderful, Lei Mu's life experience is even more interesting than the movies and TV shows on the Blue Star Islands, and it's still a reality version, if you don't watch it, you will regret it forever.

Just as Wang Ye was about to enter Lei Mu's space, he saw a person suddenly appearing beside him.

This person was covered in a black robe, and he moved furtively, leaning against the door of the meeting room, as if he wanted to eavesdrop.

He also waved to Wang Ye and made mouth shapes: Little devil, let's listen together.

Wang Ye leaned his waist and asked loudly, "Who are you? Are you sticking it on the door to eavesdrop?"

The door of the meeting room swung open.

Landau came out: "Who wants to eavesdrop?"

Wang Ye pointed at the man in black... huh? What about people?

"There was a man here just now, wearing a black robe, he disappeared as soon as you opened the door." Wang Ye said in surprise.

Landau's face darkened, several possible candidates flashed through his mind, and he verbally urged Wang Ye to go back to sleep, then closed the door, and released an enchantment scroll inside to prevent eavesdropping.

Wang Ye looked around, didn't see the eavesdropper again, and entered Lei Mu's elf space in a flash.

In the conference room, the hunter leaned against the edge of the long wooden table, facing Landau, with a faint smile on his face.

Lei Mu consciously stood in the corner.

Landau pointed his fingers at the table, just about to say something.

The hunter was the first to say, "You've lost a lot of weight."

Landau's eyes changed slightly, but his mouth was full of sarcasm: "Thank you for putting so much food in the magic painting world, at least I didn't starve to death. You What's going on? Is the Silvermoon Empire going to collapse? Or is there a famine? How can you starve and emaciate the Emperor?" The

hunter laughed softly, "I thought you hated me."

Landau closed his eyes , said coldly: "Do you think this kind of thing needs to be brought up? Or let me put you in confinement for 20 years?" "Okay." "Very good,

remember

what you said now. Let me ask you, How did Yueqin die back then, and what happened to Leimu, do you know?" Landau now just wants to know the answers to certain things.

His hatred for someone has already passed its peak. In the early stage of being imprisoned, all he thought about was how to take revenge on Salman and demand his life. When the hatred reaches the extreme, it even wants to destroy the world.

But he can't always hate in the magic painting world, and that's not him. He kept telling himself that this was a closed-door study, and he was desperately studying the knowledge of scrolls in it.

The principal also found a lot of scrolls for him, and sent them to the magic painting for him to study.

And research knowledge is always useful, he finally found a way to get out of the magic painting.

Later, because of this, I got to know Xiao Yezi, and was really brought out from the magic painting by Xiao Yezi.

The moment he came out, his hatred for Salman still existed, but he no longer wanted to destroy the world or tear that person apart.

Maybe he can deal with Salman at any time, and imprison him for twenty or forty years or even longer.

But he doesn't want to go.

It's not that they can't face it, but it's a kind of contempt that naturally arises psychologically from the strong.

I'm out, I'm here, do you dare to meet me?

And you are not important to me at all, I am very busy training my apprentice now, I will teach you a lesson when I am free.

So when he saw Salman at first glance, Landau found that his emotions were very calm, and he didn't hate him to death. He didn't need to work hard for a person who he could teach at any time.

The hunter, who was also Emperor Salman, looked at Landau, and his emotions seemed to be split in two. One half was eager to know what happened to Satan's life experience, and the other half was relieved and joyful.

He thought that he and Landau would become enemies, would never communicate with each other, and would be relatively silent. But when he really met Landau, he realized that this person is still his good brother and good friend (his unilateral opinion), it seems that there is no separation between them for twenty years, and getting along is as easy as it was back then comfortable.

Even if Landau obviously wanted to beat him several times, to the point of death.

Ke Landau behaved so calmly, his contempt and indifference towards him were all revealed in his words and deeds.

This is probably the self-confidence of a strong man. He was fascinated by Landau back then, not only because of that face. He likes Landau's strength and confidence, and he is fascinated by such Landau.

Salman wanted to laugh, he hadn't been this happy for a long, long time.

"I regret it." He said honestly.

Landau snorted coldly.

Salman relaxed his body and sighed softly: "I didn't know what happened to me back then. It was like an old house on fire. There was nowhere to vent the hoarded emotions. I just wanted you to know, I wanted you to accept it, and I imagined that we could be more Further happy life."

Landau said bluntly: "How do you want to go further? I told you, I don't mean that to you, brother!"

Salman chuckled, looked at Landau, and there seemed to be something hidden in his eyes. Unlimited affection, but also seems to have let go: "Are you still willing to recognize me as a brother?" "

Shit! Do you think you have imprisoned me for twenty years, is it possible?" Landau is also more real in front of Salman, no Like a beautiful woman holding it, but a living person.

"I didn't want to imprison you for twenty years. I just wanted to use the magic painting to capture you back. Who made you so fierce at that time, and I didn't want to die with you, so I had to use the magic painting, which is the least harmful way of capture. Who would want That crazy Meteorite actually took you away and even hid you, if it wasn't for him, I would have let you out a long time ago." Salman became very angry when he thought of someone.

Landau was not fooled by this, and said coldly and sarcasticly: "Do you dare to believe that it was a dog that locked me in the bedroom?"

"Yes, it's a dog. The dog emperor is really nothing." Salman scolded himself hard.

Lei Mu: These two must have forgotten me.

Landau sneered: "If you really want to release me, you can tell Hua Haiming."

Salman admitted with super thick skin: "Well, I admit that I was very angry at the time and didn't want to release you at all. I At that time, I was thinking that whenever you are willing to be my queen, I will release you as soon as possible, and I also plan to enter the magic painting to accompany you. I thought that there are only two of us in the magic painting, and you have no choice but to Choose me."

Land said: "Idiot!"

Salman admitted with a smile.

Seeing his face, Landau wanted to hit him with a scroll. This man really deserves a beating!

Salman said quickly: "Wait a while, you can lock me up for twenty or fifty years, but before that, let's settle a few questions."

Landau held back. He told himself that he can teach this guy anytime he wants, but now he wants to find out the truth for Lei Mu, and restrain himself.

Salman seemed to think of Lei Mu at this moment, turned his head to look at him, then looked at Landau, and asked, "Have you done the blood test?"

Landau didn't really want to answer his question, but he still ordered head.

Only then did Salman say to Lei Mu: "If you don't mind, can you do a blood test with me?"

Lei Mu replied with an action representative, and he stretched out his hand.

Salman took out a scroll, he took a drop of Lei Mu's fingertip blood, dripped it on the scroll, and said to Landau as if chatting: "You gave me this scroll, a ninth-level bloodline scroll. The testimony of the headed family. Unfortunately..."

It's a pity that there are only two names on this scroll, the top one is Salman, and the blood line below Salman is connected to the name Sa Yueqin.

None of the close and distant relatives of the Sa family, such as the Saed couple and Sakir, are on this scroll.

From this scroll alone, it can be seen that the great emperor never recognized Saed and his son's succession to the throne from the beginning to the end.

He didn't even put the name of the former queen on this scroll.

The scroll was given by Landau, but it was the first time he saw Salman use it. Seeing that there were only two names on the scroll, he couldn't help but ask, "What's the matter with you and your queen?" He had

never I asked a similar question, because he felt that the better brothers and friends are, the less likely they are to interfere in each other's relationship. Moreover, after marrying Salman, Salman's wife died within four or five years of living.

If Salman didn't take the initiative to mention his wife who died young, as a friend, how could he deliberately poke his friend's heart and lungs?

Salman probably felt that this was not something she couldn't say, so she replied: "I owe her father a favor. She said that she can only live to be twenty years old, and she hopes to marry me when she becomes an adult, even if it's just to be my daughter. If you are a wife of 20 years, she will also feel that this world is not in vain. Her father begged me, and I hadn't discovered my feelings for you at that time. It happened that I also needed a queen, and it was the same to marry anyone. Return the favor and marry her."

Salman saw the name Lei Mu (Satan) appearing under the name of his daughter Sa Yueqin on the scroll, and was silent for a moment.

"I didn't expect that she would give me an heir, and I didn't need it, but she wanted to have one, saying that the child is the continuation of my life and her life, and she wanted it. I disagreed, and she cried all day long. People and people After getting along for a long time, there will always be some feelings, she is my wife, I naturally don't want to see her sad, and finally she has Yueqin."

"But after giving birth, her body collapsed. I thought of many ways to make her live a few more years. For this reason, I also came into contact with the Longevity Society. But not only did she have physical problems, but her spiritual core also had problems. The problem is, before I cultivated a new body for her, her spiritual core collapsed."

Salman paused and said slowly: "Before she died, she told me that Yueqin might have the same Question, let me remember, don't let Yueqin have children. I felt wrong at the time, and I questioned her why she married me. She just kept crying, kept saying that she loved me, said she didn't want to hurt me, said She wanted to live but couldn't, and she mumbled a lot of strange things." "

Although she didn't say it clearly, I guess she will marry me and have children for me, and it's likely that she didn't want to marry in the first place. It came from her father's request. It's just that after meeting me, she changed her mind and wanted to marry me. And she gave birth to Yueqin, and she didn't really want a continuation of me and her blood, it is also very likely It was also at her father's request."

Landau frowned.

Wang Ye let out a slight cry in the elf space.

Salman put away the scroll and patted Lei Mu's shoulder lightly. This is his blood, the real his blood!

His feelings for the child were extremely complicated, but it was undeniable that when he learned that the child had his blood and Landau's blood at the same time, he actually felt an absurd sense of happiness that his life was complete.

Even the fact that Landau might become his son-in-law doesn't seem so unacceptable anymore.

Rather than being angry that the two had a head and tail, he had a strangely proud thought of "I didn't win Landau, but my daughter lived up to it".

It's just pity for this child, who obviously has the most prominent status, can obtain the best resources, and can live a much better and more noble life than any prince or princess in the world. As a result, he lived almost every day before the age of five. In hell, from the age of five to the age of eighteen, it can only be said that there is barely food and clothing, but the spirit, including the body, has been abused all the time.

Before, he only regarded this child as a grandnephew, and he looked down on the Saed family, so naturally he was too lazy to meddle in this grandnephew's business, knowing that he was having a difficult time, he turned a blind eye.

But now, when he knows that this child is his flesh and blood, and is also the child of the two people he loves most in the world, it feels completely different. Give it to him!

fortunately! Fortunately, he was soft-hearted for a moment, fortunately he meddled a little, fortunately he didn't completely turn a blind eye...

But why did Yueqin give the child to Saed and his wife to raise?

Why did his daughter not believe him as a father?

And this is how the Saed family raised his daughter's children?

Would the Saed family not know that Satan was Yueqin's only direct bloodline after his "death"? That is obviously impossible.

Without Yueqin personally dealing with them, that selfish and greedy family would never let a child of unknown origin become their eldest son, even if it was just a name.

So they must know that this is Yueqin's child, and they must also know that this is his own grandson.

They knew it, but they still abused the child, even on purpose.

He could even imagine what the family was thinking when they were bullying this child——

Look, this is the heir to the throne with the most orthodox inheritance rights. But now, under our hands, he is worse than the most humble slave, and everything about him will be dedicated to us, not only the throne he deserves, but also his health, aptitude, vitality and dignity, everything It's all ours!

There is a volcano in Salman's heart, and now he has suppressed all his emotions under the volcano.

He needs calm emotions to dig out the truth of the year bit by bit.

As for revenge, there is no rush.

After he finds out everything, he will let the family and all related parties experience the hatred and revenge of the emperor.