Chapter 112-113

Chapter 112 One Hundred Thousand Points and Broken Book

This sleep is one day and one night.

Wang Ye woke up from hunger, but he could not help but take a shower first after smelling himself, changed into a set of clean clothes, and then went downstairs to look for food.

that book?

Don't worry, the dream last night was not for nothing, he already knew how to get this opportunity safely, it's just a little troublesome.

In the living room on the first floor, the 60-inch LCD TV hanging on the wall is on, and a laptop is placed below. The TV is playing Xi Baa Baa and Big Big Wolf, and Xi Baa Baa is chasing a certain wolf with a frying pan. , The wolf was howled by him.

Jin Baoer lay on the sofa and watched intently.

Xiaoguang and a group of floating light worms were squatting on the back of the sofa, and they were also attracted by the show. When they saw Wang Ye coming down, none of them moved.

Lei Mu seemed to be working in the kitchen, when he saw Wang Ye coming down, he poked his head out and asked if he was hungry.

Wang Ye nodded hurriedly.

Lei Mu asked him to wait for a while, then went back to work.

Wang Ye squinted at the two puppies who ignored him, deliberately blocking the TV.

Jin Baoer seemed to see him just now, and shouted angrily: "Pikaji! Pikaji!"

Wang Ye was startled: "What is this little bastard eating? Why is he making such a noise?"

Lei Mu held Two plates came out of the kitchen: "Maybe it's because he watched the cartoons of Mysterious Baby? He likes the yellow duck that can only shoot lightning."

Wang Ye: "That's not a yellow duck..."

Jin Baoer was still barking, still Waving his little paw, it was obvious that he was blocking his view.

Wang Ye regretted it. Because Lei Mu likes to watch dramas, and Lei Mu wants to learn Chinese, he bought a computer and TV, and downloaded a lot of movies and TV series, including a lot of childish cartoons.

At first, because the two were often busy with work, and Jin Baoer was a troublemaker, and always liked to cling to him to make trouble, Wang Ye, like all modern lazy parents, used cartoons to divert Jin Bao's attention.

His strategy was very good. Within a few days, Jin Baoer turned into a TV kid, who wanted nothing to do but watch cartoons every day.

Even if he and Lei Mu left Jin Bao'er in the worm's nest and left him alone, he didn't care, as long as there was TV for him to watch, Jin Bao'er could talk about anything.

Seeing Wang Ye standing there motionless, Jin Baoer quickly climbed onto the tea table, poked open the seal of the milk carton skillfully with her small paws, bit the straw and inserted it in, then climbed onto the milk carton, sucking up the milk biubiu.

Wang Ye: "...can he drink milk?"

Lei Mu put down the plate and looked at him helplessly: "He has been drinking for a long time, and you didn't notice."

Wang Ye thought I was so busy, how could I care about this four-legged snake.

Xiaoguang flew over: "Yi Yi!" Go away! Don't block the TV.

Wang Ye was upset, but he still walked aside.

Lei Mu was amused and told Wang Xiaoye to sit down and eat.

"I think it's about time for you to wake up. You must be starving after sleeping for so long." Lei Mu could feel that Wang Ye's mental power had become calm and stable.

Wang Ye hurriedly looked up at the clock: "How long have I been asleep? Has the exam time passed?" "

No, the exam is only tomorrow morning."

Wang Ye said angrily, "It's okay."

He accepted the task issued by the system. After he successfully signed up, the system issued a task for him to become a student of the Meteor Magic School. This task was rewarded with 300 experience points.

Wang Ye sat at the dining table, and when he turned around, he saw Jin Bao crawling to the side of the laptop, using his little paw to manipulate the mouse, pulling the progress bar back a little, and then clicking play.

I can do it!

Unhappy, Wang Xiaoye walked over and turned off the TV, and unplugged the video cable from the computer.

"Pikaji! Piccaji!"

"Yiyi!"

Jin Bao and Xiao Guang yelled together.

Wang Ye stood in front of the TV with folded arms, and educated the two primary schools with a dark face: "Look at you, you don't know how to learn at a young age, but you know how to watch TV all day long. With this time, why don't you study your racial abilities?"

"Xiao Guang, I asked you to take care of the herbs and plants in the planting area, have you taken care of them?" "

Yi Yi!"

"What's wrong with Xiao? Loosening the soil, watering, catching bugs, as long as you think, you can do it! Don't make excuses for your laziness. I didn't raise you to eat, sleep and watch TV every day!" "

Yiyiyi!"

"Are you reasonable? How much of the insect honey you produce is for me? I'll use it for you to raise this little scumbag."

"Yeeeeeeee!"

"Get out, this bastard is not my son. I am human, and I can't give birth to four-legged snakes. He was not born of Mu Mu!" Wang Ye was angry, and turned to bombard Jin Bao: "And you, isn't it? I said you, you are also a big child who has been born for dozens of days, and you can sleep by yourself at night, what do you say if you continue to pester your father Lei Mu?"

Jin Bao: "Pfft."

"You still spit at me? Are you talking to me?" Who learned it? Don't even think about watching TV in the future, you won't learn it well!"

"Pikaji..."

"Pikaji, speak human language to me!"

Lei Mu couldn't help laughing: "Little Yezi, it's time to eat."

Wang Ye rubbed his stomach, pointed to the two little ones, and said viciously: "You should reflect on yourself first, and I will teach you a lesson when I am full." The two little ones

ran to Lei Mu and begged him to put the computer and The TV turns on.

Lei Mu looked at Xiao Ye Zi's expression, and felt in his heart that he couldn't let the two children watch TV all day long, so he didn't move.

The two cubs immediately became listless.

Wang Ye immediately felt complacent, and slapped Jin Bao by the tail.

"Eat." Lei Mu tapped Wang Xiaoye's head.

"Oh." Wang Ye was honest.

Lei Mu lives by himself all year round, but he doesn't pay attention to his appetite, and the level of cooking is the degree to which the food is cooked.

Lei Mu also knew that his cooking skills were mediocre. He just steamed bacon and sausages, cut them up and put them on a plate, and then dug out a plate of mixed vegetables bought by Wang Ye and put them on the table.

Finally, cook a pot of rice, and then make the simplest egg drop soup, and work together.

Wang Ye was really hungry, he ate all the dishes and the pot of rice that Lei Mu served, and he still didn't feel full.

Lei Mu took out another cake from the fresh-keeping room—the little leaf that was one with the insect nest would naturally grant him the right to use the insect nest even if he was in a coma.

Just as Lei Mu put the cake on the coffee table, Wang Ye was about to cut a piece with a knife, a golden shadow flashed by, and Jin Bao threw himself into the cake, leaving only two little golden paws and a little golden tail waving outside.

This is revenge, right?

This is definitely revenge!

Wang Ye was so angry that he pulled the little golden snake's tail.

Jin Bao Chi slipped from one end of the cake to the other.

Lei Mu: "...Jinbao!"

Jinbao immediately got out of the cake and obediently lay down on the table... No wonder, he turned around and started to eat the cake.

Wang Ye turned the cake plate in a circle, stretched out his fingers to poke Jin Bao's fat belly, and cursed viciously: "Eat, eat, eat! You know how to eat. See how fat you have become in just a few days? You are Elf, now you are like a piglet. The young master has worked so hard to hatch you, and this is how you repay the young master?" "

Dad~ jitter~" Jin Bao pulled out his head, covered his head and face with cream, and pointed at him. Wang Ye smiled flatteringly, and buried his head in the cake again. Without TV to watch, he could only eat.

Wang Ye: "..." Lei Mu was pleasantly

surprised: "Jin Bao'er can call you Dad."

Wang Ye: "..."

Worth one hundred thousand points. 】

Wang Yecha almost fell on the table: What is this? Unexpected surprise?

He thought that this reward point would not be given to him, because it should be Lei Mu who hatched the elf eggs. Unexpectedly, today he said that he hatched an elf egg, and Jinbao acquiesced and called him dad, and the game system also admitted it... A

stingy system, if Jinbao doesn't admit it, isn't the reward of 100,000 points not going to be given to him? up?

The 100,000 points came too unexpectedly, and Wang Ye's mood quickly turned from cloudy to sunny.

[Congratulations to the player next door Xiao Wang, after deducting the used experience points, the accumulated experience value of the player has reached 209279, meeting the upgrade conditions, and the game level has been raised to level 20. 】

At the same time, Wang Ye's causal skill tree lit up a curse-like skill [Evil comes with evil].

Now Wang Ye has lit up ten skills, namely:

Endurance ability [Cause and Effect], which can absorb the power of cause and effect.

Healing ability [Endless Life].

Defensive ability [cause and effect loop].

The auxiliary ability is light work [you can know that it is not a blessing if you lose your horse].

Auxiliary ability teleportation [return peach to plum].

Control ability [self-throwing net] and [entanglement].

In terms of attack, there are [Wind Retribution] activated at level 1, [Small Loss] activated at level 15, and [Evil Retribution] just activated at level 20.

As soon as Wang Ye was in a good mood, he went over to turn on the computer and TV, and forgot to teach the two children a lesson, and watched two episodes of Detective Di Renjie with Lei Mu.

Lei Mu liked the film, and the whole family objected to it, but the two children and a group of floating light worms soon enjoyed watching it, obviously they couldn't understand what was being said in the film...Earth, game forum

.

"Heh!"

"Upstairs, I understand how you feel."

"Everyone, calm down, isn't it just a leap to five levels, we don't know as much as that little Wang." "I can't help but say

, my surname is actually Wang."

"I think Xiao Wang next door is my son, really."

"I think it's my brother." "

Actually, Xiao Wang next door is me. As long as you private message me, I can tell you my secret to leveling up quickly." "

Upstairs Get out!"

"Get out, liar!"

Wang Muping, who has already learned how to go to the game forum, also pays close attention to the news of Xiao Wang next door. When he sees Xiao Wang next door suddenly soaring from level 15 to level 20, he immediately enters the game and sends him a message. sent an email.

Wang Ye heard the reminder from the letter—he set a special reminder for his aunt's letter.

Opening the letter, Wang Ye couldn't stop laughing after reading the content, and pulled out the forum in the game to read it.

After reading a few posts, although he felt that he was a low-key person at heart, but... cough, calm down.

The calm Wang Xiaoye threw some of the small pills and powders he had made earlier on the trading house.

Since he reached level 15, the online trading function has been activated in the game.

This function can directly open the trading bank in the game system without going to a specific place, and put the items you want to trade into the trading bank, which is actually opening a portable teleportation box.

When someone buys something from the trading house, the item will be sent directly to the other party's portable transmission box, which looks like it was taken out of the trading house.

Of course, there is a fee for such a convenient transaction function, and it is still charged on both sides, and a 5% handling fee is charged on each side.

This kind of portable transaction is convenient, but it also tests the luck and eyesight of the buyer.

Because the trading bank is only responsible for transactions, not for identification.

Wang Ye is very aware of the current player market. Before the exchange of Huaxia currency and game currency appeared directly in the trading bank, the players did not have much money on hand, so the price he offered was not expensive, basically the same as the market price, or even Also cheaper.

Wang Ye wrote back another letter to his aunt, telling her that everything was fine with him, and that he might not be able to go back in a short time, so she didn't have to worry.

Wang Ye also used the mailbox function to send some commonly used small medicines and twenty gold coins to his aunt.

He didn't send too much, one is because his aunt likes to spend money lavishly, and the other is that he is afraid that his aunt will be targeted.

Whether it is a player or a native, it is not uncommon for villains to see money.

In particular, many players hold the heart of this game, and after discovering that players can rob each other, they never get tired of robbing.

If it weren't for the game's anti-tampering features, worse things could have happened.

In the end, Wang Ye also told his aunt a few tips for finding tasks and learning skills in the letter.

He is a hard worker, and found a job as a laundry and mending for soldiers in the Sieg Fortress. Although the income is not high, he has some experience points in the account.

Although playing the game every day is to work, it is still very hard work, but because it is a holographic game, his aunt is very fresh, and working in the game every day makes her happier than designing jewelry at home.

His aunt also told him that there was a small captain who took good care of her. He also said that the team leader looked fierce, but he was actually a nice person.

Wang Ye felt that his aunt probably didn't like to wash clothes, but that her heart had sprouted. But that's okay, as long as his aunt is happy. As for the team leader... the game has an anti-infringement function, as long as his aunt is not willing, the team leader can't even try to take advantage of his aunt.

In the lonely night under the fireworks, he went to the game on time. Before playing the game, he first entered the forum to have a look.

When I saw Xiao Wang next door jumped from level 15 to level 20, the loneliness under the fireworks felt sore, and I let it go.

What else can I do if I don't let go?

Up to now, no one knows where Xiao Wang next door is.

The loneliness under the fireworks opened the trading bank again. Although the function of directly exchanging Huaxia coins for game coins has not been opened, there are policies and countermeasures. Someone has long thought of a way to trade privately.

Lonely under Fireworks also exchanged some game currency through this kind of private transaction. He used these game currency as capital and rented a house in the village to sell tofu.

He is not the first person to make tofu in the game. Not long ago, someone discovered that various real-world crafts can be realized in the game, and if it is an industrial craft, it will be effective in promoting local development. As long as you can make it , the experience value given will be very rich.

When this news came out, the Internet was full of excitement. Many people were looking for ways to make tofu, soybean oil, soap, perfume, glass, cement... and so on.

Because of this, everyone's average game level has been raised by one or two levels during this period.

But the loneliness under the fireworks doesn't want to be a tofu boss in the game, his dream is to become a magician or a magician, if not, he will become a martial artist.

For this reason, learning skills is very important to him.

The day before yesterday, he heard a little girl in the village who liked him tell him that there lived a wizard in the nearby mountains. This wizard was not scary, and sometimes he would come to their village to buy some daily necessities.

But the sorcerer hadn't come during this time, and the little girl was worried that something happened to him. It was said that the village chief and others planned to go over to see the sorcerer together.

Lonely under the fireworks, when he heard that there was a wizard near Xinshou Village, he was always excited, thinking that his extraordinary opportunity had arrived.

But he had no reason to go to the wizard, and the villagers didn't want outsiders to disturb the wizard. Moreover, there are many dangers near the wizard's residence. Ordinary people cannot get permission, and even the wizard's residence cannot be found anywhere.

Yesterday, the loneliness under the fireworks went to the village chief, and told the village chief that he was willing to hand over the craftsmanship of tofu, as long as the village chief was willing to take him to see the wizard.

The village chief was finally moved by him, saying that he wanted to go to see the wizard, but he had to come up with a gift that could tempt the wizard. Lest the wizard be angry if he saw him take a stranger there.

The loneliness under the fireworks made him worry all day. He couldn't think of what gift to give the wizard to impress the wizard to accept him as an apprentice.

He also went to the trading shop to look at it yesterday, but probably because the player level is not high, there are not many items that can be traded on the trading shop, and the value is also very low.

Purple bead hemostatic powder?

Sea mud beauty cream?

Sea mud plaster bandages?

The loneliness under the fireworks saw a series of new trading items, and looked at the providers, all of them were anonymous.

Under the loneliness and curiosity under the fireworks, click on the names of these items to view their functions and prices.

Compared with the former two, the sea mud plaster bandage is more like something made by players, but it is also fresh.

Lonely under the fireworks didn't know if there was such a thing as a plaster bandage in the game world, but he thought maybe he could use this sea mud plaster bandage as a stepping stone to meet the wizard.

Most importantly, he couldn't think of any other novelty gifts that he could afford.

Loneliness under the fireworks finally spent ten silver coins and bought a roll of sea mud plaster bandages.

At the same time, Wang Ye was also thinking about the lonely player under the fireworks.

In her previous life, the broken book would be drawn away by the player's lonely lottery under the fireworks two years later.

But the one who finally opened the book was not the loneliness under the fireworks, but the player's teacher, a black wizard.

This sorcerer studied black magic, but he didn't do anything in heaven. He was a typical magician who only liked to do research in a quiet corner.

This wizard was not a pharmacist by profession, and he only knew superficially about potions, but he was so lucky to open the tattered book that his disciple threw on the table, and saw the true face and true content of the book.

The wizard has since dived headlong into Potions, and has taught what he has learned to his pupil, The Solitude Under Fireworks.

But unfortunately, the news that the master and apprentice got the book got out somehow, and someone came to the door, and it was in the name of killing the black magician.

The wizard and the loneliness under the fireworks were killed, and the book was taken away.

But those who snatch books and kill people don't know that the loneliness under the fireworks is a player and can be resurrected.

After the resurrection, the loneliness under the fireworks was extremely sad, and fell into a state of madness, killing people everywhere for revenge.

In the end, the loneliness under the fireworks exchanged a lot of money from reality. It is said that he also sold his house, gathered a large number of players, and uprooted the three big magic families related to the killing of his teacher.

It's a pity that because of the lonely and crazy revenge under the fireworks, the person who got the book couldn't open the book anyway, and threw the book into the crater of the volcano in a fit of anger.

"Two years..." Wang Ye's fingers touched the shallow causal line between him and Po Shu on the karma scroll.

"Two years later, before that person gets you, I will put you back where you were, and I will try my best to help them, and I will help you to survive as much as possible. How?" Wang Ye said as if discussing.

Neither the karma volume nor the torn book gave him any response.

This was also expected by Wang Ye.

But just after he made such a decision, the causal line between him and Poshu on the causal volume obviously deepened a little.

Wang Ye clenched his fist and it worked!

The next step is to see if he can open the book.

It's a pity that although he saw the karmic involvement of this book in his previous life, he didn't see how the wizard opened the book.

But all roads lead to Rome, Wang Ye also thought of a way.

He intends to use the essence extraction magic circle to extract the essence of this book... the book written by the pharmacist, maybe the magic circle for extracting the essence of herbs will be useful.

If not, with the ability of this book to survive until now, it should not be easily destroyed.

If it works, he can see the content.

When he saw the content, he copied all the content, and then quietly stuffed the book back into the lottery box of the grocery store.

The current Wang Ye is not like at the beginning, he can only use some very simple items to prepare and refine the magic circle.

This time, for a success, he prepared a luxurious feast, and proudly cut a small piece of Jade of Light as an energy source (sacrifice) to activate the magic circle.

Before the formation began, he didn't know where the inspiration came from, and suddenly took out a few pills he made as sacrifices.

everything's ready.

The torn book rose into the air, and after a burst of light, the torn book changed into a magic book with a thick cover and full of mystery.

His method worked!

Wang Ye was overjoyed and was about to take down the book.

The book suddenly turned into black light and slammed into his head.

etc! Don't be so impulsive, I just want to copy, I don't want to...

Wang Ye's head was dizzy, and the last thought before he passed out: It's over, can I still catch up with the exam tomorrow?