Chapter 74-75

Chapter 74 Contract Xiaoguang

    Wang Ye first came to the room where the old prisoner Poison Wolf abandoned his body, and pushed open the wooden door.

The light from the wolf-eye flashlight illuminated most of the room.

There was only about half of the corpse on the ground, and it was a very asymmetrical half. There were no internal organs in the body, and there was not even a little blood on the ground.

"Floating light worms." Wang Ye felt a large number of floating light worms hidden in the ground through the insect nest.

There are so many planktonic light worms gathered here, and they come out to prey in a planned way, but they have not been discovered so far, so there must be a commander.

If it is said that other female worms and high-level parasites have intelligence comparable to that of humans, then planktonic light worms and most low-level male worms are similar to semi-intelligent creatures, and they generally obey orders from higher-intelligence female worms or leader.

Wang Ye put the rest of the gentle man's body into the space, and was about to leave when he stopped again.

An idea kept popping up in his mind.

It is true that planktonic light worms are the lowest existence among the intelligent parasites, but their ability is very useful, that is, to produce insect honey.

And the planktonic light worms have an advantage, as long as they contain energy, they can eat anything, but they like flesh and blood the most.

If he can raise a group of planktonic light worms and let them continue to produce insect honey, then he will have a long-term livelihood.

Not to mention anything else, just selling raw materials can make a lot of money. There are many sources of insect honey, as long as he doesn't mention it, no one would think that these insect honey is related to parasites.

What's more, he can also mix various medicinal materials with insect honey to make medicines with various effects. This not only maximizes the value of the insect honey, but also conceals the source of the material. Even the parasites cannot analyze from the patent medicine that the insect honey he uses is brewed by planktonic photoworms.

Playing games can't be done all the time. Although it's very profitable to play black and white, it's not safe to make money for nothing.

Lei Mu has already contracted an elf egg, no matter what kind of contract it is, he has a contract partner. Should he find one too?

Easy to control, easy to feed, and good output. No matter how you think about it, floating light insects are very good contract objects.

Of course, it is impossible for him to contract all the floating light worms, he only needs to contract the female or leader of the floating light worms.

"Mumu, give me some time, I'm going to find a contract partner."

"Is there someone worthy of your contract here? Could it be that you want to contract those bugs?" Lei Mu's eye skills allowed him to detect the batch of floating lights early insects, but he didn't understand why Xiao Yezi would contract such a small insect.

"I'll explain to you later, trust me." Wang Ye released the breath of the insect nest and summoned the leader of the floating light insects.

Soon, a stain flew up on the wall, which turned out to be the mother insect of the planktonic light worm. Not only did its body not glow, but it was as dim as dirt that was smeared casually.

The body of the female worm is small, but much larger than that of ordinary planktonic light worms. About the size of a small fingernail, it has a pair of transparent wings, four eyes, two eyes in front and two eyes behind. The small body is furry, not like a bug, but more like a small, long-haired lizard. It may look like a lizard. It also has the ability to change color like a lizard, which is also one of its means of self-protection.

Wang Ye opened an opening in the insect nest, and the female insect flew in.

Paji! The female worm was entangled on the wall.

"Surrender to me." Wang Ye's spiritual power pierced into the spiritual sea of ​​the female insect.

He didn't imitate the spiritual power of the parasites. The spiritual power he imitated can deceive the half-intelligent parasites or the instinctive existence without self-consciousness like the hive, but when facing the female insects and high-level insects in the parasites, he will be immediately killed. see through.

"Hey!" No! You are not a king worm, what are you? The female worm came out with vague consciousness and expressed resistance.

"I am the master of the hive, and I will be your future master."

The female worm resisted more and more, and would rather die than obey.

"Why not? Just because I'm human? But I have a hive, and I can provide you with a nest in the hive, and I can find food for you in every taste. Your zerg can do that Is it?"

Wang Ye changed his tone and became much gentler: "Why are you here? Are you expelled by the ethnic group? Other ethnic groups can occupy the underground cave space with more energy, but you can only eat garbage here. You As a female worm, are you willing?"

The female worm seemed to have been hit to the core, and was speechless for a long time.

The reason why Wang Ye said this was not just guessing, but because he knew that the competition within the parasite was very fierce, to the point of cruelty. Just like insect nests and insect king eggs, there are many insect nests and insect king eggs born at the same time or in a similar period of time, but in the end, only one can truly transform into an insect king and develop the insect nest into a war fortress.

"Is it because you produce less insect honey? Or is it because you are lazy?"

"Yi Yi Yi!" Of course we are not lazy! The female worm became angry, and she complained vaguely but strongly to Wang Ye.

The general idea is that other parasites feel that the quality of the nectar produced by their planktonic light worms is not good. Many female insects say it is the problem, because the batch of planktonic light worms they produce always produce very poor honey. Thin, unable to solidify, and the taste is not good. So the other parasite races collectively rejected it and its people, and drove them here to live.

"Then you left all the insect honey you produced?"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" The female worm was very angry, and said with great resentment that the group of despicable bastards came to steal the insect honey they produced when they had nothing to do.

Wang Ye felt a little weird. Why did the parasites deliberately drive this group of planktonic light worms here? Even if it is internal exclusion, it is too wasteful, right? It felt as if someone had put them here specifically to dispose of the dead bodies.

Does this mean that someone in the Warden has been transformed into a mutant, and has been transformed for a long time?

who is it? The warden shouldn't be, he didn't feel the spiritual power of the parasite in the other party. Nor were the two men who came in later.

Could that person be the source of the egg pills?

Wang Ye temporarily put down his thoughts, just like the big gray wolf who seduced Little Red Riding Hood, tempting the female worm: "Since you and your people are not happy here, why not follow me. I can provide you with a lot of energy food, as long as But you must get my permission for what you eat, but I will definitely make you full, and I will let you live in the insect nest to help you and your people upgrade. You don't have to worry about insect honey gruel and taste problems Worry, that's not a problem for me."

Wang Ye felt the wavering of the mother worm, and continued his efforts: "In addition, I can swear not to use you to attack the parasites, and try to protect you and your people." "Eeeeeeeee

! "I will not rely on humans. The mother worm is very persistent.

"Then I have no choice but to let the worm nest absorb you and your people, and then find other floating light worms. I believe there will always be one willing to make a contract with me." Wang Ye did not hesitate, and immediately started.

The female worm felt that the spirit of life was passing away, and she couldn't take it anymore after persisting for a while, and shouted: "Yi Yi Yi!" Stop, I am willing to make a contract with you!

Wang Ye smiled secretly. He knew what the mother worm was up to, and probably thought that he could take advantage of the opportunity of the contract to invade his spiritual world, control him, and fuse him.

But if he is not sure, how dare he contract a wise parasite female?

Without the worm nest, he wouldn't even mention the contract. It's one thing to kill the parasite's soul during fusion, but keeping a living parasite by your side for a long time is courting death, even if you make a contract, it's not safe.

But it was different with the worm nest. As long as the parasites who contracted with him showed a little rebellion, or wanted to hurt him, the worm nest would immediately trap the other party's soul, imprison and absorb it. This is the instinct and the most basic function of the insect nest to protect the insect king.

The female worm of the planktonic light worm finally agreed to sign a slave contract with Wang Ye. If she didn't sign it, she would have to take her people to die. Signed, maybe there is still a chance to come back.

One person and one worm had their own ghosts, and the contract was started.

Wang Ye had ready-made materials, and took them out to arrange a contract magic array map.

Afterwards, he let the female worm fly into the contract magic map first, and let it be fixed in one position. Seeing that the other party could not move, he also stepped into the magic map.

The contract site was in the planting area, and Lei Mu stood on the sidelines, mainly to protect Wang Ye. Once he found anything wrong, he planned to take action immediately.

However, the contract process was very smooth. The female worm wanted to take advantage of the contract to contract Wang Ye instead, but it obviously didn't expect that Wang Ye's mental power was so much stronger than it, and it also had the bonus of the insect nest.

Thinking of a human being able to use the insect nest, Xiaoguang was very angry.

Xiaoguang is the female insect of planktonic light insects. For the convenience of calling, Wang Ye gave it a name.

Xiaoguang accepted this name well, because Wang Ye told it that this name is one of the characters in floating light worms, and it also represents various good meanings such as light, brightness, and brilliance, so he liked this name very much.

Hey, from now on, it is a bug with a name, it is no longer a low-level bug~

Although it has become a servant of human beings, but... only if it survives can it have the hope of turning around, maybe it will be able to control it in reverse in the future And Fusion this master does.

Feeling Xiaoguang's vitality, Wang Ye raised the corners of his lips, and then opened an area of ​​the insect nest, allowing Xiaoguang to call its people to enter. This area will be the nest of floating light insects in the future.

Xiaoguang and its people are very happy. The nest that is most suitable for the parasites is actually a nest of insects.

But those who can live in the insect nest in the early stage are all very high-level insects from birth. If the lowest level like them want to live in the insect nest, at least they have to wait until the insect king grows to level six. It is already a giant, and these low-level bugs can be stuffed anywhere.

Xiaoguang tentatively made a request with Wang Ye, wanting to change this nest to be more suitable for their floating light worms.

Wang Ye agreed very generously.

Xiaoguang suddenly felt that this contract was a big profit, and even the last bit of unwillingness to be a slave was forgotten... Well, there is still unwillingness, but the desire to defect has been reduced a lot.

"I want to ask you something, who arranged your branch here?" Wang Ye asked with a spiritual link.

Xiaoguang gave a vague answer: "Onomatopoeia, mother insect."

"Did it parasitize humans?"

"No."

"Then can you contact it?"

"Yes."

"I want to meet it."

"No." Xiaoguang flatly refused: "You said you would not use me against my family."

It conveyed this sentence very neatly.

Due to the oath, Wang Ye was at a loss. But as for the mimic worm, he happened to know one, so he didn't know if the mimic worm arranged for Xiaoguang was the one in the underground caves that seduced him.

Regardless of whether it is true or not, it will be known after being arrested and tortured.

"Successful?" Lei Mu asked.

Wang Ye made an ok gesture, remembering that Lei Mu couldn't understand this gesture, he quickly changed it to a nod.

Lei Mu smiled: "Congratulations. I didn't expect that the parasites can make a contract."

Wang Ye straightened his small chest: "This is not something ordinary people can do. There is no insect nest, and no matter how strong the mental power is, unless you want to Bear the danger of being stabbed in the back every day."

Then Lei Mu asked him why he contracted these bugs.

Wang Ye talked about the benefits of contracting floating light worms and his own thoughts.

"Look, I only contracted one worm, but it is equivalent to contracting a population. Not to mention that they are easy to feed, they can produce good things like insect honey for me in the future, and these worms can also be used as my means of attack when necessary. More importantly, I contracted Xiaoguang without spending a single copper coin. How good is this deal? It's not like that scam!" Wang Ye rolled his eyes with a particularly disdainful look.

Lei Mu smiled and flicked Wang Xiaoye's forehead, "You forgot to count your insect nests and the materials used in your contract magic circle." "How can it be the same." Wang Ye didn't want

Lei Mu to think he was narrow-minded, Quickly change the subject: "I also found a good thing, let's go~"

Wang Ye didn't know that his narrow-minded and greedy image had already been firmly established in Lei Mu's heart.

The good thing is that golem.

Wang Ye took the puppet out of the wall and brought it directly into the insect nest space, which was equivalent to cutting off the connection between the puppet and its owner.

Only then did Wang Ye open the cloth bag.

The exquisite rag doll seemed to wink at him. It was so cute that people fell in love with it when they saw it. Even grown men who didn't like rag dolls would want to hold it in their hands and take a good look at it.

Wang Ye sneered: "You actually used the charm technique on me."

It's a pity that it was useless to him. In his previous life, he had suffered from the puppet, and then he did some research on the puppet. His master felt that he was not doing his job properly, and he was among them. The reason for spending a lot of time on golems and magic array diagrams.

During the research, Wang Ye discovered that mental power is a good thing. As long as one's willpower is strong enough and mental power is strong enough, many mental injuries will be minimized or even ineffective.

Most of the golems use mental damage, that is, attacks on the soul.

But Wang Ye's spiritual source is directly protected by a dense layer of magic circle diagram, which he taught himself (he occasionally got it from a 99-level hell-level dungeon, and he hasn't fully figured out the principle) and tried to arrange it by himself The mental defense of the magic array net, the effect is very good.

Wang Ye suspected that he could be reborn. In addition to the role of the key to the metaverse, there was also the huge energy caused by the explosion. His magic circle map to protect the spiritual source should also play a big role.

The puppet may find that it has lost contact with its master and attack Wang Ye again.

Wang Ye felt that something was sucking his vitality, and immediately used [Wind Retribution] to fight back.

A golem without a master becomes weak. The doll's face was cracked, really cracked, and the wood inside was exposed.

Wang Ye unceremoniously dismantled the doll.

Lei Mu saw little friend Wang Ye cruelly snapping out the two eyes of the doll, wringing off the two little hands and two little feet, tearing off the bracelet and anklet worn on it, and then peeling off the outside That silk dress.

Several magic circle diagrams were drawn on the parts of the doll covered by clothes.

"The eyeballs are blood soul stones, which can increase the strength of mental attacks. Bracelets and anklets are all magical items, and they all have the effect of increasing mental power. There are hidden weapons hidden in the hands and feet." Wang Ye finally went to get the necklace hanging on the

doll .

The necklace, apparently very important to the ragdoll, makes one final attack.

Lei Mu's eyes were in a trance for a while, and his seal was loosened.

My forehead hurts like something is about to come out.

The severe pain made Lei Mu wake up, and he immediately drank in a low voice: "Little Ye Zi, that doll is trying to manipulate me to attack you." "

Bastard! You dare to attack Mu Mu, you are dead." Wang Ye's expression changed Ferociously, he tore off the necklace, regardless of the corrosion of his palm. He didn't feel much pain, and this attack had no effect on him.

Lei Mu almost reached out to grab Wang Xiaoye's hand, but he could see that Wang Ye was at a critical moment, so he didn't dare to move.

Immediately afterwards, Wang Ye took out a dagger, found a finger that had not corroded bones, scratched it, and used blood to modify the magic circle diagram on the surface of the doll's body.

Both Lei Mu and Wang Ye heard a scream belonging to an old woman.

When the magic array map was broken, Wang Ye took the dagger and cut open the doll's chest.

Suddenly, a living heart was beating in the doll's chest. This heart is not too big, but because the doll is too small, it makes the heart seem to fill the doll's chest cavity.