Chapter 320-321

Chapter 320 The Little Undead's Gift

There are so many undead in the underground palace that they cannot be saved in one night.

Wang Ye was not in a hurry, Lei Mu was by his side, the ancestor and Salman already knew about Safeili's plot, so why was he in a hurry?

After the recovery, the number of unconscious people began to increase, and these were forcibly brought here by the two ancestors.

For these undead, Wang Ye first used [Yuanqing Liujing] to purify their souls, let them recover a certain amount of sanity, and then asked them if they wanted to rest in peace.

Almost all souls can't wait to choose to rest in complete peace, they don't want to suffer from such pain again.

There are also vicious undead roaring that he doesn't want to rest in peace, and cunning ones who cry and beg. They don't want to rest in peace, and they only ask Wang Ye to destroy the underground palace so that they don't have to suffer those punishments again and again.

Wang Ye knew that only a few of the undead in this underground palace were of the blood of the Sa family, and some were buried wives, concubines, servants and even soldiers, and most of them were sacrificed by every generation of kings.

There are innocents among these people, but there are also many true criminals.

For these undead, Wang Ye only needs to check the karma scroll—he helped them regain their sanity, and he has contact with the undead, and he can also see some important information about the other party in the karma scroll.

If there is solid evidence of a crime, there is no excuse for the crime, and there is not much repentance, and even think that it is better to become a dead soul than a human being, as long as the dead soul is not punished, Wang Ye will directly force it. Excessive.

In fact, since Salman came to power, except for the 300 criminals who had to be sacrificed to the demons, the few people he sent to the underground palace were criminal nobles and ministers.

In other words, most of the undead in the underground palace have been there for at least a hundred years. If they have enemies and family members outside, as long as they are not extraordinary, they are basically dead.

So most of the undead have nothing to worry about.

In an environment like the underground palace, the undead who have been tortured for so many years and still don't want to rest in peace are either perverted or have "own plans".

Almost without exception, the planned undead want to take revenge on the royal family of the Sa family and the royal family.

Being sacrificed and being forced to suffer such torture, even if you want to die, how can you not let people not hate it?

Safili contacted many such undead, asking them to "overthrow" the rule of the Silver Moon Empire with him, and strive to get out of the underground palace in the future, revenge the Sa family, and the entire Silver Moon Empire.

Wang Yete understands them, really.

If it was him, he was forcibly sacrificed, trapped for so many years, and tortured even more. He must hate those involved to death. Even if he had a chance to rest in peace, he would not choose, he would only want revenge.

Such undead did not come to line up.

Wang Ye met a group of craftsmen.

These craftsmen are almost all the fungus-covered undead that he and Lei Mu met, and almost none of them have a clear consciousness.

Wang Ye helped them regain their sanity. Many of them were at a loss. They were sent to build the underground palace. In fact, they had a premonition during the construction that they might never be able to leave this terrible place.

Now hearing that they can finally leave here, return to the normal world, and turn into the energy of heaven and earth to make everything return to zero, many people weep with joy.

The only thing these craftsmen worry about is that they can't pay for a magic crystal.

In this regard, Wang Ye said: "Oh, you are craftsmen, you are sent to work, and the rewards for saving you are paid by Salman the Great, so don't worry. Not only you, but also other innocent people, such as guards, waiters, Soldiers, wives, concubines, and captives are all treated in this way."

The craftsmen were all very happy, and it was best if they could leave without any worries, as no one wanted to dissipate and leave behind a debt.

Some craftsmen also wanted to entrust Wang Ye to visit their families, but later they learned that they had died for many, many years, so they gave up the idea.

There are many undead who are worried about their family members, relatives, friends, and loved ones. Most of them are non-sa family members. For the undead who have not died for a long time, Wang Ye recorded their requests with the magic shadow stone, and then handed them over to Salman. .

This is a bad debt made by the Sa family, and it is best for the Sa family to deal with the follow-up.

Moreover, it is also very easy for Salman to do these things. He only needs to ask more reliable subordinates to complete these things.

"Hello." The undead who had just recovered his sanity showed a timid smile to Wang Ye.

Wang Ye looked at the undead in front of him, feeling very uncomfortable.

This undead looked at most eleven or twelve years old, thin and small, not as tall as him.

The skinny undead was covered with bacteria, even on his face, but he no longer felt any pain, and the most important thing was that he no longer felt hunger.

"I saw it. My father woke up, turned into light, and left the underground palace." The little undead looked at Wang Ye anxiously and gratefully. In fact, he did not completely lose his sanity, and he still had some memories.

This little memory made him stay close to his father and never stay away, and it also allowed him to see his father's relieved smiling face with his own eyes.

Wang Ye touched the little undead lightly with his fingers, and found that the spiritual core of the little undead was a little strange. This turned out to be a very powerful existence with a natural spiritual core.

If this little undead hadn't died in the underground palace, he should have awakened as a powerful transcendent in the near future. Perhaps he had already shown signs of awakening when he entered the underground palace, but unfortunately... "Do you want to rest in peace? If

you No, maybe you can switch to undead. Undead is also a kind of extraordinary existence in a sense, they..."

The little undead shook his head: "I want to be with my father, I just heard you tell my father, now we are far away from that time It's been a thousand years, and our home has long since disappeared. I don't want to be alone, I want to live with my father, mother and sister, and now I'm the only one left." "They already..."

"

I I know that I will never meet them again, but as long as my soul turns into the source of power and returns to heaven and earth, it is equivalent to being with them, isn't it?" The little undead said timidly.

Wang Ye nodded silently.

The little undead smiled, and he smiled happily: "That's good, I don't want to be another undead, I want to rest in peace." "

Okay, you will rest in peace, and your wish will definitely come true." Wang Ye couldn't help it Cast the blessing in [Blessing and Misfortune] on this little undead, and bless him to have his wish.

The little undead touched Wang Ye's hand lightly. He seemed to like Wang Ye very much. He approached Wang Ye and said in a very low voice: "I have a younger brother. When my father and I left home, he was just like you. Big, he has a pair of very bright eyes like you... I have nothing to repay you, I can only give you my best thing, this thing I originally wanted to give to my brother, but now I give it to you Same."

Wang Yedu wanted to help the little undead find his younger brother's descendants, and then give that thing to his younger brother's descendants. He didn't like such troublesome things the most, but he was willing to go to trouble for this little undead.

But the little undead seemed to guess what he was thinking, touched Wang Ye's finger lightly, and smiled timidly: "I gave this to you, don't give it to others."

Wang Ye agreed.

The little undead whispered to Wang Ye where he hid his things, and told him to get them as soon as possible. Then he accepted the supersedation, and with a joyful smile, he turned into a light spot and flew away.

Because of this little undead, Wang Ye took a break for half an hour, holding the flower pot, harassing Lei Mu through sound transmission, and whispering to him.

"I hate this underground palace, I hate that demon who came up with these torture methods, I want to kill him!" "

Well, I will go with you to kill him." "

I also hate Salote, he shouldn't kill these innocent people There are so many innocent people implicated."

"He's dead."

"It's cheap for him!"

"It's not cheap, he's been imprisoned for a thousand years, and he's been in prison for so long, maybe he I regretted it a long time ago and went crazy."

"...That's right, I suddenly feel much better when you say that."

Lei Mu's spiritual power kept holding his hand.

Wang Ye finally recovered and continued to work.

It took a full nine days, and Wang Ye finally rescued the undead who wanted to rest in peace, and those who woke up but still wanted to do evil.

And this mission also gave him rich rewards, he saved a total of 1106 undead.

There are more undead who have entered the underground palace, but after so many years, many weak undead have been swallowed up, and the undead in the prison are the main culprits.

And this soul devouring method taught by the demons can completely disappear a soul. Some undead can't bear the pain of the underground palace, and even take the initiative to find other undead to devour themselves.

[Congratulations to the player next door, Xiao Wang, after deducting the used experience points, the player's accumulated experience points have reached 11345399 points, meeting the upgrade conditions, and the game level has been raised to level 89. 】

Very well, he is still one level short of entering the ninetieth level.

After entering the ninetieth level, every subsequent level will require a huge amount of experience points.

Putting aside the matter of upgrading, Wang Ye is most gratified that his merit value has reached 1106 points. This number can preliminarily guarantee that if anyone around him encounters misfortune, as long as his body is still there, as long as he can save them within forty-nine days, he will have a chance to rescue them.

If he died because of the exhaustion period, there is no way. He can resurrect a dead person, but he can't extend a person's fixed lifespan.

But for some reason, Wang Ye always felt that he could not use this ability easily, it was like another trap.

He sometimes wonders if he died so early in his previous life, might it have something to do with his abuse of his karma skills. In his previous life, he would not take the initiative to do "good things" and let others owe him. Not to mention any balance, he always uses skills unscrupulously.

In this life, because he wanted to raise a baby, he did many things more carefully. He is not afraid of retribution on himself, but he is afraid that his aunt, Lei Mu and the masters, as well as the whole family, will be implicated because of him.

be careful! Wang Ye warned himself. Those old and young at home are the ropes that tie his ambition and desire, and he is willing to be tied by them.

In addition, the world reputation value has exceeded 20,000. Wang Ye is already planning to issue world missions to the players. He wants to cause some trouble for some people and bugs, but he hasn't considered the prizes yet.

When he releases the task, he needs to pay the reward himself, which seems fair. But... Wang Ye still couldn't help cursing secretly, this stingy system really can't be stingy anymore.

The underground palace was emptied a lot.

There are two ancestors staring at the entire underground palace, they can guarantee that no fish slipped through the net, and the rest in the underground palace are the undead who are conscious and do not want to be saved.

For these remaining undead, the ancestor did not arrest them by force, they were waiting to see what else they could do.

And Sa Feili and other undeads were indeed in a hurry, they started to speed up, they didn't want to be in such a hurry, but they were all afraid that the ancestor would also forcibly arrest them to dissipate, so they had to hurry before the ancestor caught them. complete their plans.

This forced Safili to take the initiative to contact the outside line that cannot be easily used.

Although what he did was secretive enough, he obviously still didn't realize how powerful the two ancestors' spiritual power was, and what kind of things they could do in this underground palace.

The Sajia cemetery is divided into two sides, one side is barren, and the other side has a large group of sacrificial palaces. And there is a garrison army on the side with the palace group.

Indeed, with the help of certain forces, Safili's strength has improved rapidly. When most of the other noble undead were trapped in that banquet hall, he was able to walk out of the banquet hall and go to other places in the underground palace.

He can even reach the ground.

He put the relevant information that he was about to do something and hoped that the outside world would cooperate with them under a certain stove in the cooking camp of the garrison army.

Safili thought he was doing it very secretly. On the way back to the underground palace, he also saw the other side of the cemetery, that is, the barren side. His son Saed was wearing coarse clothes that only the untouchables would wear, and he was frowning. Picking up weeds to repair a crumbling thatched cottage.

And there is also a group of soldiers behind the outer wall of the cemetery here. They are building a camp and seem to be stationed here.

How is this going? !

Why is Saed here? Still so miserable?

When Safili quietly contacted his son Saed, the other side was stationed at the army's cooking camp.

An old soldier who was not young, with a hunched back, pushed a two-wheeled vehicle into the camp kitchen.

His job is very simple, that is, to clean up all the ashes in the stoves and fire pits, and transport them out for dumping.

This work is hard work, but it is much better than the work of cleaning latrines and urinals. The old soldier is very contented. He has been doing this for more than ten years.

To this camp, he was as inconspicuous as a stone on the side of the road. When he passed by those soldiers, many people would ignore him. Even the soldiers on guard would not interrogate and check him, perhaps because they were too familiar.

And today, as usual, he carefully removed the ashes from every stove and firepit. Because he did a good job, he would also clean up the surrounding area, so no one could take away the ash from him. Work.

There were small bugs flying around in front of the old soldier, and the old soldier waved his hands away as usual.

Old soldiers pushed a cart full of ashes past the guard soldiers at the gate.

The soldiers were still conscientious. They stabbed Ashes with their long swords, and then bent down to look at the bottom of the car to make sure that the old soldier didn't carry anything, so they waved his hands to let him pass.

The old soldier walked out of the camp and walked all the way to the wilderness where he used to go. There was a swamp over there. Every time he dumped ashes, he fell into that swamp.

The old soldier safely poured the ashes into the swamp one by one shovel by shovel, and only some of them accidentally spilled on the nearby ground and under the roots of trees.

After the car was completely emptied, the old soldier pushed the car away step by step.

The swamp is very quiet except for the chirping of birds and insects.

A few insects that looked like small midges were flying in the swamp.

About an hour later, a bird shadow appeared in the sky.

It was a falcon that is very common in the wild. It was not big in size, but it looked particularly robust.

The falcon clings to the branch with its two claws, and looks around with its two amber eyes, as if looking for prey.

After a while, the falcon slammed down to a tree, grabbed something, and quickly soared into the air.

Falcons are fast and stealthy.

But it didn't notice at all that several small bugs that could be invisible in the light were following behind him, and their flying speed was not slower than it at all.

Patriarch Sa still "forced" Wang Ye to help, after giving out a bunch of benefits.

Wang Ye turned around and handed over this task to Xiaoguang, and there was no one more suitable than Xiaoguang and others to follow up on such things.

Wang Ye collected 20% of the handling fee, and the remaining 80% of the benefits were transferred to Xiaoguang——Xiaoguang and the others ate a lot to produce more insect honey.

Xiaoguang is also very satisfied. Even if they are looking for work outside, they still have to pay some benefits to the intermediary, and they also need to prevent being hacked and so on. After watching so many movies and TV shows on Earth, Xiaoguang now considers himself an old man. The rivers and lakes.

As for the fact that a lot of the insect honey they produce will be taken away by Wang Ye... let's just pay the rent. And there are a lot of things in the insect nest, Wang Ye can eat them casually, and he can steal them if he doesn't give them, hehe~ Wang Ye

left Xiaoguang to Dahei, if the bugs send back any news, Xiaoguang can communicate with Dahei .

Then Dahei will tell the two ancestors.

Xiaoguang could actually communicate directly with the two ancestors, but she didn't want to. Sometimes Wang Ye couldn't figure out her logic, so he just let her go.

Wang Ye went to the place the little undead told him alone.

But he is not alone psychologically, because Lei Mu's spiritual power has always been connected with him.

Well, with a group of old and young like the worm nest, it is impossible for him to go anywhere alone. Crazy Medicine King and Spider Jin both like to watch the excitement, and Wang Ye is not allowed to close the insect nest unless there are special circumstances.

Along the way, the mad drug king was chattering there, guessing what kind of good things that little undead would leave for Wang Ye.

Wang Ye couldn't help feeling that the mad drug king was too idle.

"Aren't you using Yinshi, cold spring water and shadow mushrooms to study undead potions? Why are you free again?" "

I have a hunch that I will wake up after hearing the flute. I plan to wait for him to wake up and ponder with him. "

"Are you hitting a wall? Have you encountered a problem?"

"Get lost! How can someone as smart as me hit a wall?"

Wang Ye was grinning and arguing with the mad drug king. In fact, he didn't want the mad drug king to devote himself to researching the medicine. Whether it was a human or an undead, he should rest properly and enjoy life.

"I also feel that Master Wendi is about to wake up, and there is the tree of life." Wang Ye is very surprised that Master Wendi's transformation and promotion will take so long. Is it because Master Wendi's qualifications are better than that of Master Landao Much better than the old worm?

Probably not, Mr. Chong and Master Landau's aptitudes are obviously also exceptionally good.

This mystery can only be known when Master Wendi wakes up.

"Thunderwood becomes a seed of life and re-grows, and then enters the insect's nest, which seems to have some influence on the tree of life and Wendi." The mad drug king said his observations.

"In addition, the insect nest has also undergone some changes in the past few days, do you feel it?" Mad Yao Wang asked.

Wang Ye shook his head: "The worm's nest changes every day, but maybe I and it are one. It doesn't change much, so I can't feel it.

" The reason for this should have something to do with your saving those undead souls."

The mad drug king muttered again: "The word "extending" is very interesting, is it a word used in your hometown?" "

Yeah."

"Your ability is very weird, I didn't expect it It can purify the undead and let them rest in peace. Have you ever thought about going to the City of Knowledge again?"

Wang Ye paused.

The Crazy Medicine King immediately said: "It's not me, it's Spider Jin. He wants you to go to the City of Knowledge again." The

Crazy Medicine King is now so infected that he calls Jin Yuanhui Jin Spider.

Jin Zhizhu had no choice but to speak: "Hey, I was just telling you casually. The city of knowledge has the city lord Bury. It is not wise for Wang Ye to go there now. What should I do if I am trapped?

" Wang Heng: "Go secretly. The insect nest has been upgraded and has the effect of a blind stone shell. Wang Ye just needs to be careful when sneaking in, and he won't be noticed by Bury. I want him to take back my magic tower. I don't want my magic tower to fall into the hands of others."

The mad drug king tempted Wang Ye again: "My magic tower has many fields with different environments. If it can be integrated with the insect nest, you will have a field that can grow different You have Xiaoyun to help you, and Lei Mu. During the period of germination and awakening of the tree of life, the overflowing power of life is the most abundant. Is it all going to waste? Look, it's just a few days How many waves have you harvested the medicine fields and vegetables and fruits of the worm nest?"

Wang Ye was heartbroken: "I will think about it."

In order to prevent some undead left in the underground palace from knowing his actions, Wang Ye spent all the way here. Hide in the nest.

Wang Ye looked around and felt that he had found the place that the little undead told him.

"There are a lot of glowing purple mycelium on the wall, which looks like a ghost face...it should be here." Wang Ye was close to the mouth of the ghost face, felt a little wind, found a place, and got in.

The little undead actually told him another way to get behind the ghost face, but Wang Ye was useless, not because he was cautious, but because he didn't need it.

There is a narrow passage behind the ghost face wall, the passage is very smooth, but there are no murals, and no hyphae spread here, it is unbelievably clean.

The passage is not long, only about ten meters away, and behind it is a space that looks like a storage room.

There are many wooden barrels in the storage room, and the little undead told him that this is the wine cellar of the underground palace, and the wooden barrels inside are filled with real fine wine.

These barrels are now empty.

Wang Ye came out of the worm's nest, removed the barrels, and exposed the ground below.

Wang Ye tapped the ground with his fingers, his voice was very deep, and there seemed to be no space below.

But Wang Ye believed that the little undead would not lie to him, and Karma Scroll also told him that the little undead had no malice towards him.

Wang Ye carefully observed the floors and finally found some traces.

There is actually a magic circle here.

However, the magic circle is hidden. If someone is not proficient in the magic circle, seeing those traces will think it is the trace left by the wine seeping out of the wine barrel.

"That little undead is very mysterious, what gift is he going to give you?"

"He didn't want to give me a gift, he wanted to tell me something, but he didn't dare to say it clearly." Wang Ye finally said at this time.

Crazy Yao Wang was taken aback, that little undead was quite smart, he believed that the other party really wanted to give Wang Ye a gift.

"But maybe it's really a gift." Wang Ye took out a scroll.

This scroll can specifically break all hidden magic.

Those who hide this magic circle probably would not expect that someone would find it here, and they can also see that there is a hidden magic circle here, and there are more ways to crack it.

The hidden magic circle was exposed.

Wang Ye raised the corners of his lips: "No wonder the hollow becomes solid. This is a portal protection magic circle. There must be something important underneath."

The little undead told him the detailed location, only saying that the gift was under the wine barrel, but did not explain what the gift was, nor did he tell him how to get it. Apparently, the little undead didn't know how to open the portal. He probably saw something by accident and knew there was something down here.