Chapter 336-337

Chapter 336 Rescue Fee, Luohuang Village

The group of expedition members were very happy when they heard that Wang Ye and the others would escort them all the way to the nearest village.

The other three young people from relatively wealthy families heard Yao Hao say that they would pay Wang Ye and the others escort and rescue fees, so they discussed that each of them would pay 200,000 yuan according to Yao Hao's standard. Ye and the others only cared about Yao Hao's life, and only saved Yao Hao in a critical moment. For them, 200,000 yuan is just money for a trip.

When other people heard it, they also discussed whether to pay some. After all, it was a private rescue, but they couldn't pay that much, so they planned to pay 10,000 per person.

But some people were reluctant to part with the money, and couldn't help muttering: "Don't we all pay attention to humanitarian rescue now, why are you still collecting money?"

Ge Jie heard it, and went back on the spot: "This is not a tourist area, it belongs to It is not recommended to enter the wilderness area for private exploration. If you call the police to find a rescue team, you will also have to pay the rescue fee. The starting point here is at least 20,000. And in the Xibo wilderness, even if you call the police, no one is willing to come. Oh, you In the wilderness, you may not be able to contact rescue organizations, and basically you can only wait for death."

They came here to play, and naturally they have investigated the relevant information. Including satellite phones are also prepared, and several rescue calls are also recorded.

But everyone didn't think anything would happen before they set off, because the trip was said to be an adventure, and the place to go was actually not very dangerous, but there were no traces of people. The main thing was to be careful of wild animals and the wild environment.

But who would have thought that not only the accident happened, but also the team leader disappeared, together with the satellite phone, and the radio contact all failed, and they fell into an environment like a ghost hitting a wall.

The face of the person who was bullied was flushed, and he couldn't say what he wanted to say.

Someone smoothed things over: "We were lucky enough to meet someone who rescued us. Moreover, the other party didn't ask us for a rescue fee. It was our own discussion that we should pay some. This is a life-saving grace, so we can't just let it go. But if someone is unwilling to pay, and no one forces it, it's all voluntary." No one spoke,

and even if they had any thoughts in their hearts, no one would express them out.

Ten thousand is not much, but some people just don't want to pay.

Yao Hao and Ge Jie looked at each other, so they didn't want to find other people at first, they were willing to pay, that was their wish, and they didn't want to force others.

Ma Wei suddenly said: "Since we have paid, should we prepare more food and water? How can one more bread be enough to eat? There is not enough water. We will not arrive at the village until evening. Do we still have enough money?" Are you going to starve for a long time?"

"That's right, since they take money, they should supply us..." The speaker shut up halfway, because everyone around him walked away.

Only Ge Jie said coldly: "Again, people don't want to take money, we are willing to give it, we want to express our gratitude, not people should. And have you paid now?" "Let's go, with this kind of

person There's nothing to say. There's always someone taking advantage!" Yao Hao pulled Ge Jie away.

Everyone likes to take advantage, but it also depends on what the advantage is.

The man was extremely embarrassed. Looking around, even the companions who came with him ignored him, which made him very annoyed. He just said what some people were thinking, but at this time everyone despised him together.

Ma Wei patted him on the shoulder, "Okay, some people are very hypocritical, they obviously think the same as us, but they still insist on pretending to be noble."

"That's right. Brother, it's better for you to smoke." The man finally found the steps and went down. Before that, he was on guard against Ma Wei with others, but now he offered a cigarette to Ma Wei.

His companion, the other seven college students who came with him, looked at him anxiously.

"Jin Lang and Ma Wei got together, should we call him over?" A short-haired girl was soft-hearted.

Another girl with a ponytail immediately said: "What's his name? That guy is not a good thing, he's just a scum." The

tallest girl said: "I really don't like Jin Lang. On the one hand, he pretends to be mysterious. Not to mention the surnames of his family, he said that he didn't want to cause trouble for the family, and he didn't want to rely on his family status to do something. What director, his father is the director of such and such, and his mother runs a company, making him look like a prince. There are still girls in our school who are fooled!" The

tall girl squinted at another girl with wavy hair.

The girl who was duped smiled without any embarrassment: "He is good-looking and has a sweet mouth. It's normal for a sister to be duped. Who wants to see his true face clearly after a trip, and even excuses that I don't eat much and wants to help me?" I eat my share, I have never seen such a shameless person. Fortunately, my sister has not slept with him, otherwise I will suffer a lot." The

other three girls laughed together. It's okay to meet scum, I'm afraid I won't see it, but fortunately this girl came out quickly.

The girls all said that, and the boys didn't like Jin Lang even more.

These days, there are really not many real poor people in the school. Even if there are really poor people, if they work and study part-time, they can survive no matter what. Students don't like to compare each other's family background now, it will be superficial.

The eight college students who reported to the group had very good family backgrounds, so every time Jin Lang boasted about how his family was doing and pretended to be mysterious, when other people heard it, the tactful ones would compliment him, but more people felt embarrassed for him. .

Everyone didn't know that Jin Lang didn't share the same dormitory with them. It wasn't until they traveled together that they discovered that Jin Lang seemed rich, but he was actually very picky.

Everyone loves their own money, that's right.

But when everyone took turns to buy water or buy some snacks to share with others, although everyone didn't say that they must take turns, but seeing that others bought it, you kept eating and using others. Are you embarrassed?

So even if you don't say it, everyone will pay in turn. But Jin Lang can pretend not to know at this time, he has never paid for it once. His girlfriend reminded him, and he also said that other people are willing to be taken advantage of and pretend to be generous, so let them do it, and the two of them just need to eat and use.

From then on, his girlfriend became cold with him.

When they were trapped in that camp, the food and water became less and less, and the more selfishness Jin Lang exposed, he even agreed with Ma Wei's distribution plan, thinking that if girls eat less, they should share less, not equally. .

He even said that boys should protect girls, so boys should eat double, and girls should be responsible for all the cleaning and tidying work on weekdays.

His girlfriend broke up with him on the spot.

He also said that his girlfriend can only share blessings but not adversity.

After that, the seven college students were faintly separated from Jin Lang.

"Okay, stop talking, everyone get in the car quickly, we are about to set off."

Everyone hurriedly got in the car again, and the convoy moved forward again.

Wang Ye's RV was still at the front of the line.

Wang Ye didn't know anything about the turmoil among the expedition team members because of the rescue fee, so he didn't listen to those people's movements.

He was observing the couple Qian Li and Xue Hui.

Those two people have not realized that they are dead until now. They have been following the team, sitting in the van with their luggage, and they were still sitting in the van when everyone else came down to loosen their legs.

Wang Ye heard the two whispering.

But the strange thing was that he couldn't hear what the two of them were talking about.

The more he tried to hear clearly, the more blurred it became.

Wang Ye asked the mad drug king: "Why can't I hear them?"

The mad drug king replied: "The language of the undead, the stranger can't hear it, and the stranger can't see the undead, unless the undead manifest itself. Can you Hearing and seeing, that is your special mental power. But when the undead don't want others to hear their words, their mental power wave will be very chaotic, only they themselves know what they are talking about, and no one else including the undead can understand "

Wang Ye said thoughtfully: "Then do you think those two people already know that they are undead, or don't they know?" "

Probably not. Their current state is very strange. Generally speaking, changing undead requires specific conditions, isn't it You can transform if you want, not to mention that not every dead person can transform into an undead. After the death of most creatures, their souls, that is, their spiritual bodies, leave their bodies. It will not take long before they will slowly lose all their memories, and finally turn into pure The energy belongs to the heaven and the earth."

"The couple's situation should be that they died very quickly, or suffered some major blow, which caused them to die without realizing that they were dead, and this mental state of thinking 'I'm still alive' can make The soul lasts for a relatively long time. Usually we don't call this kind of soul the undead, but the ghost. The ghost is the spirit of the dead who is not aware of his own death and has not cultivated."

The Mad Drug King suddenly frowned: "But the appearance of this couple looks so much like living people, they can even conjure up their luggage, which shows that they either have extremely strong mental power, and they were very wronged and unwilling when they died. Or There is a problem with their place of death."

Wang Ye said affirmatively: "Their mental strength is very average, I have seen their appearance before they were alive." "

That means there is a problem with the place of death." Mad Yao Wang wanted to visit that place very much.

Wang Ye also wanted to go, "When these people are sent to the nearby villages, we will look back and find out what happened to those missing people."

Apart from Qian Li and his wife, the other missing people add up Exactly ten people, not a lot.

Wang Ye's estimated time was correct, and their convoy arrived at the nearest village before sunset.

When Wang Ye entered the village entrance, he also saw a relatively old boundary marker.

Both the front and back of the boundary monument were engraved with words, and the outer side looked like ancient Chinese language, but Wang Ye didn't recognize it.

The text on the back is also very old, not in any language that Wang Ye knows.

After passing the boundary marker, you can see the village.

This village is basically a house built of thick stones, which looks particularly strong.

There seemed to be a lot of people in the village. Many adults and children were busy doing something in their yards. When they saw a convoy coming in, some people looked at them curiously, and some waved to them enthusiastically.

Wang Ye stopped the vehicle on the side of the road, and a villager in front waved his hand to signal them to stop.

The vehicles behind saw the RV stop, and they all stopped too.

Wang Ye got out of the car.

Yao Hao and others also got out of the car.

Seeing so many people, the expedition members felt relieved to finally return to the civilized world.

An old man with a beard walked towards them.

"Hello, are you from Huaxia?" The bearded old man could speak Chinese fluently.

"Yes, they are all Chinese. My family and I came here to travel. We met them on the way and seemed lost, so we brought them here. They seem to be missing. I hope to call the police for help." Wang Ye pointed to the convoy behind him, and explained their situation in a few words.

The bearded old man immediately turned serious: "Is someone missing? In which direction? Is it far from here?"

Yao Hao and others immediately surrounded him and explained the situation to the old man.

There were also people who anxiously shouted if they could get them something to eat and drink. It would be best if there was a hotel where they could take a hot bath and sleep peacefully.

The bearded old man reassured everyone and told them not to be anxious, and took out the walkie-talkie to notify the village security police in the local language.

"Let's go, I'll take you to the tavern first. It's the only tavern in our village, and there are only rooms for outsiders to live in. The sheriff of our village will come there later to inquire about the situation." The bearded old man signaled everyone Just park the car where it is and walk with him.

The tavern is not far away, just across the street.

Everyone in the expedition team entered the tavern, smelling the aroma of the food, their stomachs growled.

The hostess of the tavern was very enthusiastic, and when she saw so many people coming in, she greeted them.

Yao Hao and others asked for menus.

The female shopkeeper smiled and said that they don't have a menu here, it's what they do, and the guests eat whatever they want.

Everyone in the expedition team shouted, no matter what it is, as long as it is food, it will be served. They are so hungry that they can eat anything now.

Soon, the waiter and the hostess of the tavern brought up the hot red cabbage soup and the freshly baked big leba. The drink was Morse, a drink made from berries, made by the locals themselves.

Everyone in the expedition team immediately buried their heads in eating, as if they were all reincarnated from starving ghosts.

Wang Ye and the masters were not hungry now, so they didn't go into the tavern to eat and drink immediately. They were very curious about the village, so they got out of the car and walked around.

Seeing that Wang Ye and the others did not enter the tavern, the bearded old man took the initiative to be a guide.

Landau knew that his appearance was too conspicuous, so he put on a hat, sunglasses, and a mask before getting out of the car.

There are a lot of people wearing masks to go out now, and Landau's dressing like this is not eye-catching.

In order to cooperate with him, Wen Di and Chong Lao also put on masks and got out of the car.

Moreover, the three of them also used the ignore technique in magic, so that the villagers would not pay special attention to them when they saw them.

The bearded old man only talked to Wang Ye and completely forgot about the three adults.

Wang Ye asked the old man: "The stone tablet at the entrance of the village looks very old. What is written on it?" The

bearded old man smiled and said: "That is a boundary tablet. The inscription on it is an ancient language, and many people can't recognize it. The front is Ancient Huaxia. It means Luohuang Village, and our Xibo Wilderness was also called Luohuangye in the past. The back of the boundary marker is in ancient Xianbei language." "

So this village has existed for a long time?"

"It's really long. As far as I know, it has a history of more than a thousand years. Moreover, our place is remote, and even if we fight, our village is rarely involved. Therefore, many ancient buildings and customs have been preserved in our village." The old man pointed to the side of the road. The old man said with a smile: "You see, our houses are solid. These houses are not short-lived. If they are outside, they are all ancient buildings." The old man is very talkative

. Tell their origins.

Wang Ye followed the old man around the village.

They also saw a very large church.

"This church has been built for a long time, but since the missionary who built the church passed away, we have no new missionaries here. That church is now the meeting place for everyone in the village." The old man also suggested that Wang Ye and the others can go in Look, it says there is freedom of entry and exit.

"It's going to be dark soon, you can stay at the pub at night, or you can stay at my house. There are not many rooms at the tavern, if you don't mind you can squeeze together." "No, we can just stay in the van

. "

That's fine. It's not winter, and your car is not afraid of freezing to death." The old man said with a smile, "But we don't welcome people to wander around at night as long as it's night here. This is one of the customs in our village. Work at sunrise and rest at sunset. Please abide by it!"

Wang Ye was stunned, saying that there are some customs that must be followed, and there will be some weirdness.

It happened that there were so many people coming in this time, and those expedition members were not all obedient and good babies. Some of them would definitely break this custom because of curiosity or indifference.

Wang Ye was thinking about whether to warn the expedition team members.

But he was afraid that the more he warned, the more curiosity would be aroused.

When Wang Ye and the three masters entered the tavern, the security police in the village were already talking to Yao Hao and others.

Yao Hao and others hope that rescue can be sent here to find the ten missing tourists.

The security police recorded their information, asked in detail where the people disappeared, and took out a map for them to confirm.

Yao Hao and others pointed out the location on the map.

The security police looked at it, and said without any abnormal expression: "I see, we will find someone to take a look. But there are some things, I must explain to you in advance. Although you are tourists, we should have the obligation to rescue you, But you are on your own, and the places you enter are not the tourist attractions we recommend. Finding and rescuing people are both dangerous, and you need to hire people and consume materials, so the rescue costs need to be borne by you. Of course, you can also Contact your embassy. You decide what to do."

The opinions of the expedition members were divided into two groups. Some suggested contacting the embassy first, while others suggested saving lives first.

"Should we also pay for the rescue expenses of the missing? If they can be rescued, people can pay back the money. If they can't be rescued? Don't we have to pay for the money?" "We pay first, and if we can save

people It's best to be rescued, if not...you can contact their family members later." "

What if their family members don't admit it? Maybe they will blame us for the disappearance of those missing people, and ask us to compensate or something."

" It is uncertain whether to rescue or not. Maybe those people are not missing, but left on purpose."

"Let's report to the embassy. We are only traveling together, and we are not the family members of those people. Why should we be responsible for them?" Rescue?"

"That's right, it's none of our business, even if we go to the person in charge, we should also go to the head of the team, Lu Yifeng."

In the end, Yao Hao and the others could only call the embassy first.

But I don't know if it's the off-duty time, they called for a long time, but no one answered.

The expedition members also wanted to use the Internet to contact their families, but found that the village had no Internet.

Fortunately, the phone was still available, and everyone called home one after another to explain the situation.

Some parents are worried about their children, so they come here to pick them up.

The local security police also explained to Yao Hao and others that even if they wanted to go out to find someone, they would have to wait until tomorrow, and they would not go out at night.

Afterwards, the hostess settled these guests into the guest rooms and explained to them some customs that must be followed in the village, including not going out after sunset.

Everyone agreed one after another, but I don't know if they listened in their hearts.

Wang Ye and the masters also entered the RV at this time.

"Masters, what do you think of this village?" Wang Ye asked.

Chong Lao was the first to say: "It seems normal."

Wendi said: "The surge of magic power is similar to that in the wilderness, more than the city, but not much more."

Landau finally said: "Everyone is alive , the blood is very strong."

Wang Ye suddenly felt something, looked out from the insect nest, and saw Qian Li's face was sticking to the window of the tavern looking out.