Chapter 304-305

Chapter 304

 Before anyone entered, a gust of wind blew into the room first.

Everything in the cabin was rattled and rattled.

Wang Ye thought Patriarch Sa would get angry, but Patriarch Sa still sat there as if he didn't know that the door of his house was smashed open, but he ate much faster.

Wang Ye has brought out a lot of food to honor this ancestor, but this ancestor eats faster, you can't imagine how his mouth can be so big, and the chewing speed is super fast.

"Scatter boldly!" shouted loudly.

Wang Ye already knew Patriarch Sa's name, but when he heard it again, he still couldn't help laughing.

Patriarch Sa ate the last piece of food, wiped his lips, straightened his clothes, and then turned his head indifferently... But Wang Ye could see a little cowardice from his actions.

Who would be the female undead who can call Patriarch Sa by his name directly, and dare to break open his door, and make Patriarch a little cowardly?

Yes, that stern voice was obviously a woman's voice.

"Wow!" The shadow of a big black dog jumped in, circled around Patriarch Sa twice, put his feet on the wooden table quickly, stretched out his head to sniff the table, the tail was still wagging stop.

Jin Bao and Xiao Mumu stared at the big black dog curiously.

"Cough, ma'am, since you're here, why don't you come in? What are you doing standing outside?" Patriarch Sa finally spoke.

A sarcastic voice came from outside: "If you don't invite me, how dare I come in. Who knows if you are messing around in there, I'm afraid that I will see the blind scene!" Wang Ye: Hey

!

Patriarch Sa coughed dryly, and hurriedly said: "Ma'am, don't talk nonsense, I am all children here, they are the youngest generation of our Sa family, today they specially brought a ceremony to meet us, so I took a little time to see you They."

"Really?" After a cold laugh, a...ordinary to somewhat ugly woman walked into the wooden house.

The female undead was still a phantom when she first came in, but after she saw clearly what the guests in the wooden house were like, her incorporeal body turned into a real one in an instant, and the expression on her face improved a lot.

Wang Ye said in good conscience that this old lady's eyes are very beautiful and juicy, but her nose and mouth are really too big, and she has buck teeth. In addition, Mrs. Zu may not like to dress up, or she is not good at dressing up. She dresses like a hunter's daughter. She is very energetic, but also rough, and her feet are also very big.

Old Ancestor Sa turned sideways, and stretched out his hand to introduce to the young ones: "Come, meet another ancestor of yours. This is my wife, who comes from the Xiang tribe. You can call her Xiang Old Ancestor." "Shit!

" The wife didn't give her husband face at all, but she turned to Wang Ye and the others with soft eyes: "Don't call me Patriarch, just call me Grandma Grandma."

Wang Ye hurriedly pulled Xiao Mumu and Da Mumu to stand together She raised her voice and shouted in an octave sweet voice: "Hi, Grandma."

Mrs. Xiang subconsciously touched her belt, but when she didn't find anything, she turned her head and stared at her husband.

Patriarch Sa waved for a few bags very understandingly.

Mrs. Xiang took the bag and opened it to look at it. She pouted, as if she didn't like it very much, and threw the bag back on Patriarch Sa.

Wang Ye: Don't! Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean we don't like it either~

Mrs. Xiang looked around the cabin, took a dried flower from a shelf, and waved to Xiaomumu.

Wang Ye immediately pushed Xiao Mumu to let him pass.

Xiao Mumu walked over obediently.

Mrs. Xiang motioned for Xiao Mumu to reach out.

Xiao Mumu stretched out her hand,

Mrs. Xiang put the dried flower into Xiao Mumu's hand, but as soon as it fell, the dried flower disappeared.

Xiao Mumu was stunned for a moment, and in an instant, some scenes seemed to flash in his mind.

And Lei Mu's dazed eyes were more clear.

When Xiao Mumu came back, he looked at Wang Ye and Lei Mu, and even reached out to hold Lei Mu's hand.

Lei Mu also held him.

Wang Ye saw two hands, one big and one small, clasped together, and there seemed to be signs of overlap and fusion. He didn't know if it was good or bad, but seeing that the two Mumu didn't repel each other, he thought it should be good.

It's a pity that he didn't use the identification technique on the dried flower, and he didn't know what kind of treasure it was.

"If I'm not mistaken, that dried flower should be the flower of the ancestral spirit." The mad drug king murmured in the worm nest: "Lei Mu's luck is really good. This kind of flower has no entity, and some people call it ghost flower, but Although the ghost flower is precious, it is far inferior to the flower of the ancestral spirit. Only the ghost flower that has grown for more than a thousand years and can be watered by the blessing of the ancestor spirit can be transformed into the flower of the ancestral spirit." Wang Ye couldn't help asking through spiritual voice

transmission : "What is the effect of this ancestral flower?"

"Efficacy? Didn't you see it? It can return the lost soul to its original position, repair the soul body, that is, the spiritual core trauma, and allow the user to be blessed by the power of the ancestral spirit. With the dragon heart they just drank Yin Caoshui, it will be much easier for Lei Mu to fuse his split souls, and there will be no sequelae after fusion. But this kind of ancestral spirit flower also has a disadvantage, that is, it can only be used by people of the same bloodline. "

Crazy Yao Wang praised: "This Mrs. Xiang has really good eyesight, and she is much more generous than that Patriarch Sa."

Wang Ye peeked at Patriarch Sa, and saw that his face was expressionless. Well, it's confirmed, this ancestor is obviously very distressed by his wife's generosity. Hey!

But Mrs. Xiang's generosity didn't end here, she seemed to want to give each child a gift.

She opened the cabinet door very familiarly, took out an ivory more than one meter long, and threw it to Leimu.

Lei Mu caught the ivory and said, "Thank you."

Mrs. Xiang nodded to him, "Although your blood is messy, I can tell that you have my blood, not the descendants of the Sa family raised by those little mothers. My family blood is very weak in you, and it is even more suppressed. Although this mountain elephant ivory cannot awaken my blood, but after you absorb it, the strength will increase a lot. Coupled with your own other blood traits, you may be able to Become infinitely powerful."

Wang Ye was happy for Lei Mu, this Mrs. Xiang is obviously more powerful than Emperor Salman and Master Landao, didn't you see that Patriarch Sa was honest in front of her? Lei Mu has this blood on his body, so Mrs. Xiang can't turn to Lei Mu?

Patriarch Sa raised his head in surprise when he heard this, and looked at Lei Mu with warmer eyes. He could sense that Lei Mu had his blood, but it was rare, so he didn't take Lei Mu seriously, but he didn't expect that this child with a particularly mixed blood had inherited his wife's blood.

This is very rare.

Because he and his wife have only one child, and his other children are... born to concubines and lovers.

From the Patriarch of the Sa family to the later king, there have been several changes in the blood of his descendants, and it has not always been the line of his and his wife's children.

I didn't expect that the child who achieved the great achievements of the emperor turned out to be the offspring of him and his wife, not bad!

If I had known, the last time the kid came, he would have come out to meet him.

Mrs. Xiang even touched Lei Mu's head lovingly, and asked him: "What's your name?" "

Lei Mu." Lei Mu didn't dodge, his eyes were still mostly blank.

On the other hand, Wang Ye put eye drops on a certain family member and said: "Grandma Grandma, Mumu is also called Satan. She was originally the grandson of Emperor Salman, but Safili and Saed's family fought for the succession of the throne. They stole him away, and said that he was the child of a slave girl and an illegitimate child, and because he was pregnant with a demon seed, he abused him day and night since he was born, and let some magicians do cruel human experiments on him at will, and even more so. He refused to admit that he was of the blood of the Sa family, and finally threw him into the underground palace. You also know what the underground palace is like, and Mumu was only seven years old at that time!" Mrs. Xiang's eyes changed, her anger rose obviously, and she glared

again husband.

Old Ancestor Sa touched his nose, it wasn't him who caused the child, it was all because of that greedy stupid pig Salot! And the Sapphire family! Yes, it's all their fault.

Safili, who was scheming and quietly passing the news to the outside, suddenly shuddered greatly, and he scanned his surroundings vigilantly and panickedly. Did anyone find out what he was planning? No, no, he did it so secretly.

Inside the wooden house, Mrs. Xiang touched Lei Mu's hair again distressedly. She looked at the two small horns on Lei Mu's forehead emitting a faint blue light, sighed, and said to herself: "Maybe you need to go to the Only a trip to the Demon Realm can completely solve your problem. But before that, you have to solve the identity of the grave guard first."

Lei Mu's eyes moved slowly.

Wang Ye immediately asked: "Grandma Zu, do you know how to go to the Demon Realm?"

Mrs. Xiang shook her head, "Although Tang Bo and Gu Ding have been to the Demon Realm, they kept it secret and never mentioned how they got there, and how did they get there?" How did he come back? We only know that Gu Ding solved the problem of being parasitized by the demon species. But we don't even know whether he completely transformed into a demon race, or kept his human blood." Wang Ye is also regretful

. Fortunately, there is still a space passage leading to the Demon Realm in the eye of the cyclone, but the situation there is inexplicable. He originally thought that if there was a safer passage, he would take Lei Mu to go that way to the Demon Realm.

"Grandma, do you know how to get Mu Mu, who has become a tomb keeper, to leave the underground palace? I mean let him leave completely." Wang Ye took the opportunity to ask.

His original method was to break through forcefully and take the two Mumu with him. But listening to what this grandma said now, it seems that it is not that simple.

Mrs. Xiang looked at Xiao Mumu who was holding hands with Lei Mu with pity, and said to Wang Ye: "You have to go to the altar. Lei Mu's problem involves the soul contract. This is not something we can interfere with. The person who tied the bell needs to be untied." , when you get there, you will naturally understand what to do. But before that, you must let Lei Mu fuse with your own soul, remember!" Mrs. Xiang took Lei Mu's hand and drew an abstract image on the back of his hand

. elephant head.

The image of the elephant's head flashed slightly, sinking into the back of Lei Mu's hand.

"For some reason, grandma can't help you too much, but with this, you can go directly from the land of solitude to the altar without having to go through many checkpoints." Mrs. Xiang patted the back of Lei Mu's hand.

Feeling that he was neglected, Jin Bao yelled at Madam Xiang: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh~" Hello grandma~

Mrs. Xiang was amused when I saw Jin Bao squatting on Lei Mu's shoulder. Reaching out, he took out a bag of gems from the cabinet, put them in Lei Mu's hand, and said, "Give these to this little thing, it will be good for him, and it will also allow him to quickly awaken the bloodline inheritance."

Jin Bao jumped into Lei Mu's hand Palm, curiously opened the bag and probed to see.

Seeing this, Jin Bao chirped happily. He no longer lacks delicious gems~

The corners of Old Ancestor Sa's mouth twitched, and he couldn't help but said, "I've already given him a bag just now. These are dragon blood stones, and I only have so many." "Why, old

lady It's okay to give the child something? If you can't afford something, I'll give it to you!" Mrs. Xiang put her waist on her waist, with a fierce expression on her face.

"Don't, don't! Ma'am, don't be angry, what's mine isn't yours. I'm just saying, isn't it because I'm afraid that this brat won't count, and he's gluttonous?" Patriarch Sa hurriedly apologized with a cowardly smile.

Mrs. Xiang snorted coldly: "I didn't see this child was put away by Lei Mu. Do you think he is as greedy and stupid as some of your descendants?" What else could Patriarch Sa say, he could only

bleed from his heart, looking at his family The lady took his treasure and gave it away casually. Fortunately, the gifts are all his descendants, and it can be considered that the meat has rotted in his own pot... Woohoo, he still feels very distressed, is it easy for him to save such a little private goods?

Wang Ye clapped Mrs. Xiang clapping in his heart. He loves Mrs. Elephant so much, he decides that he must send more delicious food to this grandma. This is a super backer!

etc! When was this big black dog touched?

This damn black dog actually ate all the Warcraft barbecue he was about to make!

"Dahei!" Patriarch Sa also found out, and cried out in grief.

But this black dog was raised by his wife, and his strength is not low, so he has nothing to do with this beast.

Dahei wagged his tail and rubbed against Wang Ye's leg obsequiously.

Wang Ye was almost rubbed by it.

Depend on! He is an eighth-level middle-level man. What kind of strength is this dog that almost knocked him over just by rubbing against him?

"Even if you are strong, you can't say hello or call me, and eat all the fruits of my labor!" Wang Ye thrust into his waist angrily.

Da Hei wagged his tail, and his dark dog eyes blinked at Wang Ye, as if winking.

Wang Ye: Damn it, this dog has become a genius!

Mrs. Xiang smiled and said, "What did Dahei eat from you? Grandma Grandma will give you supplies. But it's amazing that what you made can make Dahei willing to eat it." Only then did Wang Ye realize

that Grandma Grandma still I didn't know that the food he made could be eaten by the undead. He hurriedly said: "Grandma, you don't need to make up for it. I did this to show respect to you. Originally, I made a good portion, and I was eaten by this bad dog!" Wang Ye pointed at Dahei like a child

. The dog complained.

The big black dog swept Wang Ye's legs with its tail, and stretched out its head to lick Wang Ye's face.

Wang Ye pushed the dog's head away hard, so that he wouldn't be licked so that his face would be full of dog's saliva!

Mrs. Elephant laughed. This kid looked bad, but he liked her very much.

Wang Ye pushed Dahei away, took the sliced ​​meat passed to him by Jin Zhuzhu, poured it into the pan and stir-fried it, and asked Mrs. Xiang specifically: "Grandma Zu, what flavor do you like, I will make it for you, and I will make it for you." It's delicious."

Mrs. Xiang didn't notice anything special about Wang Ye's food at first, she did smell some food, but she thought it was a natural taste association in her brain when she saw the food.

So when Wang Ye said to make food for her, she just smiled and said kindly: "Okay, grandma is waiting.

" family blood, but this child obviously has a close connection with Lei Mu. Although she can't clearly perceive it, she guesses that it should be some kind of symbiotic relationship. The most important thing is that this child is still young, and she is willing to enter the dangerous underground palace for Lei Mu. She loves the house and crows, so she is naturally willing to treat this child well.

Dahei saw that Wang Ye started cooking again, his tail wagging like a hot wheel. It is also waiting~

Madam looks surprised when she looks at Dahei. Looking left and right, he stretched out his hand and touched the iron pot that Sa Patriarch used to boil water, and stuffed it to Wang Ye.

Wang Ye: Huh?

Jin Zhizhu quickly sent a voice transmission: "Good stuff, put it away!"

Wang Ye immediately smiled happily at Mrs. Xiang, closed his two little paws, and bowed like a bow, and said in his mouth: "Grandma Xie Zu~" "

Ha Haha!" Madam Xiang was amused and laughed.

Patriarch Sa muttered: "Smart little bastard!"

Mrs. Xiang squinted at her husband: The child thanked me, do you have an opinion?

Patriarch Sa immediately covered his face, expressing that he had no objection, and everything Madam did was right! God knows why his wife is so much stronger than him when she turned into an undead. He has never hit his wife in a fight, and he will only be pressed and beaten by her.

Wang Ye looked at Patriarch Sa and then at Mrs. Xiang, laughing. The relationship between these two ancestors should be very good, at least this ancestor Sa is afraid of his wife and is willing to do so. Typically, one is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer.

Spider Jin had been staring at the iron pot, watching Wang Ye put it away, but Patriarch Sa didn't respond, and heaved a sigh of relief.

If he read correctly, the raw material of the iron pot is meteoric iron, one of the foreign substances that fell from the sky in ancient times.

This thing is not iron, it is an unknown metal, and the Double Moon Stars call it Meteorite for convenience.

This thing is not only rare, but also extremely difficult to refine, so although this iron pot is ugly and inconspicuous, it is really precious. And this should be a universe pot, which can store various liquids, and can pour out any of them according to the user's will.

In addition, judging from the fact that the iron pot can be put on the fire, there may be other mysteries in it.

Wang Ye was not only happy to get the iron pot, he was even more happy with the liquid in the iron pot.

There are only two kinds that he knows, the cold spring water in the extremely yin place and the yang spring water in the extremely sunny place.

When he put away the iron pot, he took a look, and there were not only these two liquids in it, but six kinds.

Moreover, this iron pot is obviously refined into a space magic weapon, which means that the inside of this iron pot is much larger than it looks on the outside.

Wang Ye only felt that the first part of this trip to the underground palace made their eyes hurt, but the middle part was so happy that he wondered if there was any big crisis waiting for them later.

However, although the identity of the concubine is still unknown in the latter stage, Wang Ye already has enough confidence to deal with it.

Wang Ye also licked Jinbao, and Jinbao is considered a meritorious service today. If it wasn't for this little thing's greediness, it wouldn't have attracted Patriarch Sa. And it is impossible for him to know that the food he cooks can taste the undead and is so popular with the undead.

Jin Bao let out a breath of hot air. His belly was getting hotter and hotter.

Jin Bao simply turned out his belly and asked Xiao Ye Zi's father to rub it for him.

Wang Ye rubbed him casually, then gave him to Lei Mu, and he was going to cook delicious food to bribe the ancestors of the undead.

Lei Mu took Jin Bao and rubbed him twice.

Jin Bao chirped in dissatisfaction, he didn't like the energy that Lei Mu's father sent into his stomach now, he wanted to change it.

Lei Mu understood, and the small horn that popped out of his head changed color, from a faint blue horn to a green emerald horn, and two small buds sprouted from the horn.

Xiao Mumu's hand holding his hand merged with him even more.

When Xiao Mumu saw it, he moved closer to Lei Mu happily, and put his body close to Lei Mu. He seemed to know instinctively that this person and him were the source, and they should be one.

So the edges of the big and small trees began to overlap.

Jin Bao finally felt comfortable, and even made a humming sound.

Xiao Mumu seemed to let go a little, and even stretched out her little finger to touch Jin Bao's belly.

Jin Bao squinted his eyes, spread out his limbs, and his belly puffed up, enjoying himself thoroughly.

Patriarch Sa and Mrs. Xiang naturally saw Lei Mu's change at this moment. They stared at Lei Mu's two small horns and the two small buds on the horns, with indescribably shocked expressions.

"The breath of wood elves? And the symbol of pure blood?" Mrs. Xiang said in disbelief, "How is this possible?!" The

couple looked at each other with solemn expressions. Because of Lei Mu's change, it reminded them of a very ancient prophecy.

A prophecy that is very unfavorable to their family and the entire Silver Moon Empire!