Chapter 396-397

Chapter 376 Wedding gift in return

A month later, Wang Mu and Blessing Army held their wedding ceremony.

The wedding banquet was held in the cafeteria of the branch of the Zhongshan City Ability Bureau, and everyone from the branch came, including the former teammates of the Blessing Army.

Elder Fang also came as a witness.

The wedding process was simple, but very lively. A bunch of people called Wang Mu sister-in-law.

Wang Mu's eyes were red, and Blessing Jun kept giggling.

Wang Ye couldn't see his stupidity, and he didn't want his aunt to serve a drunkard later, so she used magic to replace all the drinks in his glass with plain water.

Blessing Army drank it, but this guy couldn't see it at all, and he toasted with plain water.

A lot of people were secretly looking at Wang Ye, Apple and the others directly acted as her family and sat at the same table with Wang Ye. Elder Fang was also at this table, making it clear that he was supporting Wang Mu.

A person as busy as Dr. Lin actually came, and also sat at the natal table.

Yao Hao and Ge Jie didn't know where they heard the news that Aunt Wang Ye was going to get married, and they asked Wang Ye for an invitation card, and they also turned upside down.

Wang Ye simply sent invitations to Li Fan, and he also drew Li Fan into the group of trainee fighters of the Earth Guardians.

There are so many people, the natal table is full.

Mr. Fang and the others thought they could see the heroes surnamed Yue listed in Wang Ye's household registration book today, but they didn't see any of them when they came here.

Jin Bao squatting on Wang Ye's shoulder: The baby is here, the baby is attending the wedding of the aunt!

Xiaoyun poked out a leaf from Wang Ye's pocket: I'm here too.

Xiaoguang sat on Dahei's head, and Dahei squatted on the chair next to Wang Ye. Its body shrank to the size of a normal adult dog, and it also occupied a seat.

Some people feel that a dog is sitting at the banquet, especially puzzled and speechless.

But no one who knew the existence of beast warriors dared to underestimate Dahei. None of the people sitting at the head table of the natal family had any objection to Dahei's coming to the table.

Jin Zhizhu couldn't eat the banquet, but as an elder, he also occupied a seat.

Well, with a big black dog and a big spider, it doesn't seem so strange.

fall! How could it not be surprising that everyone who didn't come to the wedding was looking at this table.

Dr. Lin stared at Jin Zhizhu with extremely fiery eyes. She could tell that this spider was not a living thing, but some kind of magical instrument, and it was so alive that she wanted to take it back to the research room and dismantle it on the spot.

The old god Spider Jin is here, so Dr. Lin can watch it casually.

Leimu's filaments were still wrapped around Wang Ye's wrist.

Wang Ye smiled: Look, there are actually many members in their family, but everyone didn't realize it.

But how much he wished his masters could come to his aunt's wedding, Wang Ye harassed Lei Mu depressedly, muttering.

Lei Mu had no choice but to comfort him: "When you get married, the masters will definitely be there." "

I get married? Then when? And I don't want to get married."

"Then wait until your coming of age ceremony." Lei Mu After counting the time, I feel that this time is a bit short, and it is impossible to find several masters within three years.

Wang Ye obviously also thought of this, and became even more depressed.

But at the wedding, Wang Ye was very happy.

Blessing Jun's family members didn't come very often. Fortunately, the branch chief and deputy captain all came. The branch chief also brought his wife and children, who could serve as family members and sat at a table.

Wang Mu has already met with the second elder of the Zhu family. The second elder of the Zhu family is not very old, has not retired yet, and is still working in the agency.

Originally, the two elders had objections to Wang Mu's divorce and history of mental illness, but they also believed in their son's vision, so they did not explicitly prevent their son from interacting with Wang Mu.

Later, when Wang Mu came to the door, the two elders changed their impression immediately after seeing Wang Mu, thinking that his son was very discerning.

Wang Mu dressed up carefully that day, and looked younger than Captain Zhu who was in his thirties.

Moreover, Wang Mu doesn't fight or fight for what he says and does things, and he feels very reliable.

Not to mention that Wang Mu was the only family member that Xiao Wang next door would recognize. His parents were useless in front of him, and he only recognized this aunt.

Think about what Xiao Wang next door brought out. Can Wang Ye, who can produce all kinds of good things such as primary gene evolution potions, supernatural power awakening potions, and mental power detectors, be able to cure his aunt's mental illness?

Just looking at Wang Mu's energetic appearance and much younger than his actual age, one can tell that Wang Ye has given him good things.

Zhu's second elder was worried that their son would be gossiped.

It is said that their family married Wang Mu only for the benefits that Wang Ye can offer.

The second elder of the Zhu family has a good impression of Wang Mu, which does not mean that the other Zhu family members also recognize Wang Mu. They all think that the blessing army is a bit stupid. With his current status and military rank, he would find a second marriage or a mental illness history to marry.

This is mainly because Captain Zhu did not publicize the identities of his wife and Xiao Wang next door.

Because of the prophet's revelation in 1999, many people now know the identity of Xiao Wang next door in reality, but as long as Captain Zhu doesn't say anything, no one will associate Wang Mu with Wang Ye.

So the Zhu family didn't come too many today, well, only the second elder of the Zhu family came, and none of the other relatives came.

The second elder of Zhu's family was a little angry, but Captain Zhu didn't care, he wouldn't come if he didn't come, and their family didn't have to look at the faces of these relatives to live.

Captain Zhu also bought a house in the community where Wang Mu lives. Although Wang Mu already has a house in the community, as a man, he always feels that living in his wife's house is not a thing. Even if he lives in it, he must have his own house. house.

Captain Zhu also added Wang Mu's name when he bought the suite. He felt that this would make him feel married, and it was a disguised way to express his heart to Wang Mu.

The more property entanglement between husband and wife, the more difficult it is to divorce. Sometimes it seems troublesome and procrastinated, and the divorce seems to be over, and the divorce will be over.

Captain Zhu wants to get entangled with Wang Mu more and more now, so that they can't be separated.

On the day of the wedding, Captain Zhu had made it clear that he would not accept red envelopes, but his friends who had a good time with him and those who had received red envelopes from him would still send him a big red envelope in private.

Captain Zhu did not refuse this, and accepted it with a smile.

And everyone who came to the wedding banquet received a gift in return.

In return, there was a box of chocolates, a folding fan, a postcard made with a photo of the couple, and an individually wrapped sugar pill.

Many people didn't take this return gift seriously at first.

Until Apple took the box of individually wrapped sugar pills and asked Captain Zhu what it was.

The captain Zhu, who was dizzy from work, slapped his head and said, "Look at me, I almost forgot to tell you. These four return gifts are good things. I prepared the chocolates and postcards, and the folding fan and the pills were prepared by Xiao Yezi." "

What did you say?" The hand of Apple that was about to stuff the sugar pill into his mouth froze, and quickly took it out: "You said this is a pill, not a sugar pill? Or Xiao Yezi... Xiao Wang next door prepared it? Captain Zhu

nodded with a smile, pointed at the sugar pill and said, "Good thing. No matter how serious the injury is, eating one can heal most of it. Even if you are dying, you can bring people back." "Damn it! It's so

important If you hadn't said it earlier, someone might have eaten this baby as a sugar pill!" Apple jumped up.

Several other team members quickly took out the box containing the sugar pills, and put them in their pockets and bags, feeling that it was not safe to put them anywhere.

Captain Zhu laughed dryly, he was too happy to forget about it.

Shaking his head at the keyboard, he quickly sent a message in the wedding group, three times in a row, explaining the importance of sugar pills.

There was silence in the group, and a second later, it exploded like an earthquake.

Apple put the sugar pills in the box, and suddenly remembered: "You said just now that the folding fan was also prepared by Xiao Ye?"

Captain Zhu nodded: "He said that the folding fan has no other major functions, except that there are magic lines drawn inside. After opening, it can automatically float up and fan the air to achieve the effect of an air conditioner plus a fan. It can also automatically absorb surrounding free energy and can be used for a long time. In addition, this one only cools, not heats."

"Isn't this the magic air-conditioning fan? Can you carry it with you? It's a good thing!" Apple hugged the folding fan and rubbed against his face. He was most afraid of heat, and it was very painful in summer, especially when he was on a mission in summer.

With this thing, even if he goes to the desert and primeval jungle to do missions in summer, he doesn't have to worry about being heated to death.

The other team members also kept touching it like a baby. This fan is really very practical for them as action players. Some people deliberately opened it and tried it, and the effect was first-class.

The keyboard quickly explained the function of the folding fan in the wedding group.

At this time, the group was still shocked by the efficacy of the sugar pill, and some people yelled that he had given away the gift, and now he regretted it so much that he had already shamelessly ran to ask for the gift back.

There are also people who are directly tearing up in the group, because some people saw that there were candies in the return gift, and saw that some of the friends brought children, so they gave them both chocolates and candy pills. Now they regret it very much and want to ask their friends back.

There was a lot of tension in the group, but it was just a joke, it's fine if you don't know about such a valuable thing, if you know it, you must return it to the original owner. But the person who gets the gift will definitely have to rip something off.

What I regret most is that there was a person who thought it was troublesome to carry a bag. When he went to the parking lot, he gave the bag to the security guard in the parking lot. It was he who ran to find someone to return the gift.

Now the people in the group heard that the folding fan is also a good thing, that person was about to cry, looking for the security guard everywhere.

Captain Zhu pointed to the chocolates and postcards and said: "These two are also good things. I picked them carefully. This chocolate is delicious.

" No one paid him any attention, they were either hiding the sugar pill or playing with the fan, and some couldn't wait to show it off everywhere.

Captain Zhu: ...Damn it!

Many people who came to the wedding did not leave that night and lived in the staff dormitory of the community.

The second elder of Zhu's family also moved into his son's new house.

The two elders of the Zhu family originally thought they would also live in a dormitory, but they heard that this house was a new house, but their son didn't live in a new house on his wedding night, but lived in his wife's house, and lived there from now on, so he was very speechless.

Captain Zhu sent his parents over, and said with a smile: "You don't understand, my wife's house can be said to be the safest house in the world, and it's much more comfortable to live in than here. You'll be fine in the future, so you can stay here with me , it happens to be able to help me support the house, so that the house will not be vacant and broken."

The two elders of the Zhu family shook their heads, not knowing whether they were marrying a daughter-in-law or marrying a son. Forget it, the son is willing, and they can't say anything, as long as the young couple are happy.

Mother Zhu held a bag and called her son: "This is what Wang Mu's nephew just gave us, saying it was a gift for us."

Besides, the boy also stuffed them with two gifts in return, so that They are especially ridiculous.

Later, when I saw the content sent by the keyboard in the wedding group, I realized that there were two treasures in the gift.

The two elders of Zhu's family felt sorry for Wang Ye. Such a good baby was just given away in such a casual way, not in two copies, but according to the family unit!

In such a short time, the news had spread, and many people regretted it, shouting that they should ask for leave to attend the wedding.

Some people are already buying life-saving pills and the magic air-conditioning fan at high prices, but so far, no one has sold them.

There are not many fools who came to the wedding. Even if they want to sell it, they will definitely wait for a few days. After two days, the price will only be higher, especially the life-saving pills.

Even Zhu's family members have been contacting them, asking them insincerely if there is any more gifts in return.

The two elders didn't bother to pay attention to them, and directly replied: No, it's over early.

Wang Ye even prepared such a thrilling gift in return, what should be the special gift for them? The two elders didn't dare to think about it.

"Oh, I know about it." Captain Zhu came here specially for this.

Mother Zhu took out a box from the bag, the box was not big.

Open the box, there are four potions inside.

"This is the awakening potion?" The second elder of the Zhu family subconsciously said when he saw the potion, and immediately felt that the box was very heavy.

Now the awakening potion is also sold on the trading website of the Ability Bureau, but the contribution value required is as high as 10,000 points, and few can afford it.

The market price is said to be 1 million, but someone actually offered 100 million, but no one sold it!

Captain Zhu shook his head, pointed to the four medicines and said, "These are not awakening medicines, but they are more precious than awakening medicines. These two are for you to adjust your body. Xiao Yezi said, although you have injected genetic evolution medicine, but because Older, the pineal gland has been calcified, it is very difficult to awaken the ability, even if the ability is awakened, it will not be very high, and there is no guide by the side, the awakening will be very dangerous." "These two medicines are based on

his The actual condition of your body is specially refined, which can further evolve your physical fitness. But take these two medicines later, take these two first." Obviously they are the only ones

in the house, but Captain Zhu deliberately lowered his voice, He said to the elders:

"These two are more precious. They are life-enhancing potions, which can increase your lifespan by thirty years. Taking these two potions of cultivating essence together will not only increase your lifespan, but also restore your physical condition to a youthful state."

The second elder of the Zhu family: My mother!

Captain Zhu looked at his parents' faces and said, "Not only will your physical fitness return to a youthful state, but your appearance will probably also look younger."

Father Zhu quickly closed the box and stuffed it back to his son: "This thing is too precious. We can't take it."

Zhu's mother wanted it in her heart, but she also agreed with her husband's opinion that these four medicines are really too precious, and they are not selling their son.

Captain Zhu couldn't laugh or cry, and stuffed the box back to his parents: "Okay, accept it, this is Xiao Yezi's wish, you return it, he thought you had a problem with his aunt." "Why? Wang Mu is a very nice

person , we are very satisfied." Mother Zhu said quickly.

Captain Zhu: "Then accept it. Xiao Yezi also treats our family as his own family when he gave you these four medicines, and no one else has. By the way, don't spread this medicine, and don't tell others, Mr. Fang None."

Wang Ye didn't give it to Mr. Fang because Mr. Fang had awakened his abilities, and this life-enhancing potion was just icing on the cake for him, and it didn't mean much.

But the two elders of Zhu's family still don't know that supernatural beings live longer than ordinary people. Hearing what his son said, he immediately felt that Wang Ye was very caring.

The second elder of the Zhu family was about to put away the medicine happily, but he heard his son say that he came here to watch them take the medicine with his own eyes, in case there was any accident.

The elders of Zhu's family were also afraid that such a treasure would be known by others, so they drank all the medicine in front of their sons.

Probably Wang Ye deliberately considered the physical endurance of the two elders when refining the four bottles of potions, and the medicinal properties of the four bottles of potions are very mild.

The second elder of Zhu's family took the medicine, took a nap, woke up the next morning and took a shower, the two of them stared at themselves in the mirror, and touched their face and hair with their hands, all in disbelief and surprise look like.

They have really become much younger. Now they don't look like sixty-year-olds, but more like thirty or forty years old.

The second elder thought that Wang Ye could be so generous to them who were separated by one floor, so to his new uncle...

Captain Zhu did not take the power awakening potion under Wang Ye's suggestion, but let Wang Ye A composite magic circle was stabbed on his body.

The function of the magic circle is similar to that of Wang Mu.

Wang Ye whimpered and said that he just didn't want his aunt to become a widow early in the future.

When Captain Zhu learned that one of the functions of this magic circle could actually prevent damage, not only could it block knives, but it could also block bullets, and it could also prevent supernatural attacks, his mouth crooked from laughter.

Whatever my nephew said, he was the one who benefited anyway.

What's more, he doesn't want to have an accident and give up such a good wife to someone else.

Seeing that Captain Zhu had such a magic circle, Wang Mu felt much more at ease. As the captain of the action team, Captain Zhu, if you don't take action, it's a big deal. Relatively speaking, you will encounter more dangers. How could she not be worried?

The wedding ended smoothly, but the "earthquake aftermath" caused by the wedding is still spreading.

Wang Ye's lavish return gift quickly made headlines on the Internet. I don't know how many people beat their chests and said why they didn't go to the wedding.

What's more, those who received invitations to the wedding banquet but didn't go for various reasons were even more remorseful and wished they could hit the wall.

Someone cheekily asked Captain Zhu, saying if he didn't go, could he return the favor.

Captain Zhu replied proudly and with infinite regret: "No, Xiao Yezi is prepared according to the head, and there is no extra."

Boom, many people cried.

And it is common for those who went to the wedding to be harassed and blocked every day during this period.

Now a lot of people regret that they should not be so flamboyant to show off everywhere, they should hide good things!

Wang Ye lived at home for a while, and seeing that his aunt was fine, just as Mr. Fang sent him a message that there was news of the stone flakes, he went to the Headquarters of the Ability Bureau.