Chapter 102-103

Chapter 102 Tell You a Secret

Lei Mu suddenly stepped forward and grabbed Qian Li's wrist.

Qian Li screamed: "What are you doing! Let go! It hurts me to death!"

Lei Mu snatched the mobile phone from Qian Li's hand, and said to Wang Ye: "She secretly took pictures."

Wang Ye immediately said to the manager: "What about your employees? What's going on? What's she trying to do, even if she doesn't speak eccentrically, but secretly takes pictures of us?"

The manager was actually a little confused. Qian Li is a very capable salesman. Although she is quite snobbish and usually likes to take advantage of small things, she talks nonsense when she sees people, she talks nonsense when she sees people, and she is especially good at flattering, especially to please those old men. My name is brother, and I can keep smiling even when some perverted old men take advantage of it, because they are a pension project, and Qian Li's performance is still very good in general.

So Qian Li suddenly came to satirize the guests, which startled the manager.

The manager was about to call Qian Li aside, when Lei Mu suddenly stepped forward and grabbed Qian Li's hand, thinking that Qian Li's words offended someone and made the other party want to teach her a lesson. what.

"Maybe it's a misunderstanding?" The manager couldn't immediately admit that the employee secretly took pictures of the guests, and bit the bullet to explain.

Qian Li was still there and kept yelling that someone robbed her mobile phone and injured her, so she wanted to call the police.

"Then call the police. Is it reasonable for you to secretly film us?" Wang Mu was angry.

Qian Li shouted: "I didn't take photos secretly! I just took photos of our sales office. Whoever took photos of you secretly, who do you think you are, celebrities?" "No matter what you take, you

cannot Just take us in and delete the photo." Wang Mu said sharply.

Qian Li rolled her eyes: "Why! Taking photos is my freedom, and I can take whatever I want. When you go to a scenic spot to take pictures, do you have to delete all other tourists?" "That's not the same thing!

"

Seeing that Wang Mu was about to quarrel with Qian Li, Wang Ye only said to the manager: "Call the police. We met this woman in other places yesterday. According to her mother-in-law and her sister-in-law, she and her husband are very likely I owe a large amount of gambling debts. Yesterday, their family made a fuss because they wanted the old man to sell their house and sell their family heirlooms to pay off their gambling debts. Now she found out that our family came to buy a house, and she also believed that we auctioned something and made a lot of money, and secretly photographed it In our photos, if you say that she has no plans, do you believe it?"

Wang Mu reacted quickly, and immediately said: "Our family is only three people, small and weak, if we are targeted by bad guys, we will run away Don't drop it. Call the police, call the police immediately!"

The manager suddenly understood why Qian Li behaved abnormally today. In fact, Qian Li came to work in the morning. .

Before the three salesmen sat there playing with their mobile phones, he didn't say anything when he saw it, because the atmosphere among the three of them was not very good today. He didn't want Qian Li to be ashamed in front of the new couple, and he didn't want to add fuel to the flames, so he defaulted to the three of them relaxing, and it happened that there were no guests today.

Who would have thought...

Qian Li was flustered and impatient. She was not afraid of the police. After all, she just had an idea and didn't actually do it. At worst, she would delete the photo. But she hated Wang Ye for exposing their husband and wife's gambling debts in front of her colleagues, which made her lose face, and immediately cursed, saying that Wang Ye and the others were talking nonsense.

"You guys are persecution delusions! I have a few filthy money and think that others are going to kill you. I don't need it at all. Haven't you heard that people who get rich overnight will be unlucky when they turn around!" "You...you

actually Curse us!" Wang Mu was furious.

The manager had a big head, and when other staff heard the sound, they all gathered around to watch the excitement, and were dismissed by the manager.

But when Qian Li saw the way the employees were whispering, she always felt that they were talking about herself, and she was so angry that she wanted to scratch Wang Ye.

Lei Mu pulled Wang Ye away.

Wang Mu was furious, blocked his nephew, pushed Qian Li, and yelled at Qian Li: "What are you doing!"

Qian Li immediately sat down on the ground, and fell asleep on the ground, clutching her chest and moaning, saying that she was pushed Injured, ask the manager to call the police immediately.

Wang Ye was speechless: This woman is not only narrow-minded and doesn't want to see others' kindness, but like her mother-in-law, she also likes to play tricks and play tricks.

Wang Ye was not mistaken about Qian Li, this woman was just jealous.

Everyone is jealous, and jealousy and envy are one of the driving forces of human progress. The vast majority of people are envious of the object of jealousy, or turn jealousy into motivation, but this woman turned her jealousy into a heart of harm, wishing to tear off all the objects of her jealousy and step on her feet. good.

Especially when she was extremely short of money, and people who were similar to her or even inferior to her suddenly became rich.

Both Qian Li and her husband like to gamble. Her husband Xue Hui prefers to gamble on the Internet. During the National Day holiday, he even went overseas to gamble. Unfortunately, he was not lucky in gambling. Not only did he lose all his family savings, but he was also forced to write down five hundred Wan's IOU.

It is impossible for overseas gambling companies to go to Huaxia to collect debts, so they are all connected to some gray forces in Huaxia. The gambling debts owed by Qian Li's husband were transferred to Zhongshan Baishi Financial Consultant Co., Ltd.

The name sounds good, but this company is actually a debt collection company.

The company requires them to repay the debt within one month, and after one month, 20% interest will be charged.

Seeing that their husband and wife were about to be forced to death, the dead old woman in the family refused to sell the house to help them pay off their debts. Finally, she persuaded the old woman to auction off the family heirloom, but the family heirloom turned out to be an ordinary gold necklace, worthless at all. .

It's not that Qian Li has never considered the possibility of divorcing her husband to avoid taking on debts. Gambling debts are personal debts, and she doesn't have to bear them as long as she divorces her husband. But her husband is not an idiot either. When the gambling company transferred the debt to Bai's Financial Consultant Co., Ltd., his husband only stated a loan of five million, without specifying the reason for the debt.

In this way, it is very difficult to prove that this is the gambling debt owed by her husband. The husband can use the excuse to say that this is the joint living expenses of the husband and wife, and the husband and wife spend it together. During the National Day holiday, she also went overseas with her husband.

I don't know how long it will take to present evidence and argue.

The court can wait, how can the debtor company wait for them? And it is impossible for the debt company to only focus on her husband.

Last night, she and her husband quarreled with the dead old woman, crying and threatening, exhausted all means, and the old woman didn't let go of saying that she wanted to sell the house.

The eldest husband and wife are still making trouble, saying that if the old woman wants to sell the house to the younger son and the couple to pay off the debts, they will also get a share and ask for the same amount.

The old woman was so angry that she was admitted to the hospital overnight.

Qian Li wished that the old woman would die like this, so that she and her husband could share the old woman's inheritance.

But the old woman is not so easily pissed off, she is in good health.

Last night, she and her husband quarreled for most of the night, and her husband ran out in the middle of the night, which made her always worried that the other party would just run away. Unexpectedly, she still has to go to work today, and the more she lacks money, the less she can ask for leave casually, so she can only come to work full of anger.

Under such circumstances, she unexpectedly met the same person who went to appraise the auction item as they did yesterday.

And this family still spends money like water in front of her, and doesn't let her take advantage of it. Can she not explode without being jealous?

Why can you estimate a high price for the things you send for appraisal, why do you buy two sets as soon as you buy a house?

Qian Li couldn't see how the manager and the new salesman were supporting the family of three, so she couldn't help but go up and talk bitterly, pointing out that the family of three were poor before, and wanted to tear the family of three out of the cloud.

She secretly photographed this family with malicious intentions, thinking that if someone is jealous of this family's sudden wealth, just find someone to kidnap that brat. Anyway, she wanted the three of them to be more unlucky than her!

The sales manager's head was so big that he woke up Qian Li.

Qian Li refused and applied for a work-related injury.

Qian Li has already thought that after such a trouble (everyone knows her family's situation), it is impossible for her to work in this company, so before she leaves, she can make a little money.

The manager had no choice but to call the police.

Anyway, the house has been sold and the money has been received. It is impossible for the family of three to regret not buying the house. As for their dispute with Qian Li, let them talk to the police themselves.

The police came and asked Qian Li to turn on her mobile phone to make sure that she had indeed secretly photographed the three of them. She secretly recorded the video and took a clear picture of Wang Mu's face with his mask removed.

The police asked Qian Li to delete the video on the spot.

Reluctantly, Qian Li deleted all the contents of the video including the trash can, regretting that she hadn't peeked at the contract to write down the names of the family of three.

After deleting, Qian Li still refused to get up from the ground, insisting that she was pushed by Wang Mu, her heart hurts, she couldn't breathe, and she should go to the hospital for a detailed examination.

Be it the policeman or the manager, everyone present knew that Qian Li was messing around.

Wang Ye tilted his head and said to Qian Li: "Ma'am, you may not be able to prove that you are committing a crime by secretly taking a video, but if you go to the hospital and you don't find out what's wrong with you, then you are involved in fraud. Fraud and extortion But it's an obvious crime, are you sure you want to go for an examination?"

Qian Liqi Wang Ye called her aunt, and said sternly: "I just don't feel well! If you go to the hospital for an examination and everything is fine, then you are lucky, how can you say that I am Blackmail?"

Wang Ye suddenly approached Qian Li.

Qian Li was startled and screamed: "What are you doing?"

Wang Ye smiled, "I want to tell you a secret, a great thing for you and your husband."

Qian Li was suspicious, and in front of the police , asked loudly: "What's the secret, you kid, don't talk nonsense."

Wang Ye shrugged: "I promise I'm not talking nonsense. In fact, the necklace your mother-in-law took out yesterday, I have seen a similar picture before, and that picture was taken It was painted on an old book called..."Treasures of Ancient and Modern Times."

Qian Li was refreshed, and asked impatiently, "Where is that book? What does it say?"

Wang Ye looked at Qian Li "Auntie, do you still think you were pushed down by my aunt?"

Qian Li wanted to continue playing tricks.

Wang Ye could see that this person was greedy, so he sneered and said, "Then go to the hospital for an examination. Even if MRI is added, the examination fee will not exceed 10,000 yuan. I will treat it as 10,000 yuan and give it to a beggar."

Qian Li immediately got up from the ground. She was going to the hospital for an examination just to disgust the family of three, but she was in good health, and she couldn't give her the money to go to the hospital for the examination. More important information for the family.

"Where did you see that book? Is there a library? Can I buy it online? And is there any introduction to that picture?" Qian Li asked anxiously.

Seeing this, the police took out a notebook, opened it, and interjected, "If you're all right, please sign your names here."

The case can be closed.

Qian Li didn't want to sign, but if she didn't, Wang Ye didn't say anything, so she had to sign.

This report ended in such an anticlimactic manner.

The police left, and Qian Li kept asking Wang Ye for the details of the book.

Wang Ye said slowly: "You call your mother-in-law now, and I will tell your mother-in-law."

Qian Li refused, and she still thought that if the necklace was really valuable, she would buy it at a low price from the auction , and then resell.

Seeing that she refused to call, Wang Ye refused to explain in detail.

Qian Li quickly searched for the title of the relevant book on her mobile phone, but she couldn't find it. She was so angry that she could only call her mother-in-law in doubt, and released it at Wang Ye's request.

The old woman's surname was Xue. She didn't want to answer the phone call from her younger daughter-in-law, but she was afraid that the younger daughter-in-law would come to the hospital to make trouble for her, so she pressed the answer button.

Just as Mrs. Xue asked Qian Li what was the matter, a boy's voice sounded: "I'll just say it once. Listen carefully. If the chain and pendant are removed, the shape and size of the necklace will be the same as that in the book "Gujin Baojian". The treasure described on the website is exactly the same, there is not much introduction to this treasure, it only states that this treasure belongs to Neixiu, and there is a universe inside. Alright, that's it."

Mrs. Xue wanted to ask more details, and Qian Li wanted to ask, but Wang Ye turned around and greeted Lei Mu and his aunt, and left.

All the house purchase procedures have been completed, and the keys of the two houses have been obtained, so I just wait for the real estate company to notify me to apply for the real estate certificate.

Qian Li chased them out, but Wang Ye and the others didn't even look back.

Qian Li didn't care about her work, she quickly told the manager that she was not feeling well, and ran away. She wanted to go to the hospital to find the dead old woman, and then send the necklace to be re-examined.

When the three left the real estate, Wang Mu couldn't help it anymore, and asked Wang Ye in a low voice: "Is what you said true? Have you really seen the picture of that book and the necklace?" Wang Ye:

" Hmm." Of course not.

Wang Mu frowned, and said angrily, "Why did you tell that woman about it? If that necklace is really a treasure, you can ask your master or brother to take a picture of it, it's better than cheap that woman!" Wang Ye

pointed His own nose: "Gu, do you think I look like a good person who donates for free?"

Wang Mu looked at his nephew's face that looked like a thorny head, and fell silent. Even her own nephew, she can't say against her will that Xiao Yezi is a good boy who helps others.

Lei Mu looked at the big one, then at the small one, and asked, "What did you tell that woman? Why didn't she pester us anymore?"

Wang Ye briefly explained what had happened.

Lei Mu was also very puzzled: "Why did you tell her?"

Wang Ye looked at the karma scroll that others could not see, and smiled slightly: "Because I like others to owe me."

He saw that the necklace was a treasure through his identification technique , but that family has nothing to do with him, nor did he entrust him with the appraisal, so he naturally has no obligation to tell the other party the appraisal result.

The family sent the necklace to the auction, which was their own decision, and he had no influence. He didn't show up here in his previous life, and this was the result of the final development of the matter.

In this way, no matter how much he pays, the necklace will be his if it is photographed. In terms of karma, he didn't owe that family anything at all.

But today he met Qian Li, one of the people related to the necklace, and Qian Li took the initiative to trouble him, which made Wang Ye feel a kind of warning in the dark.

This necklace should not have belonged to him in the first place. No matter who took the photo in the previous life, it was not his chance.

This is different from the opportunities he found on Trench Island and Prisoner Island, because Trench Island and Prisoner Island were basically destroyed by the parasites in the end, and the opportunities on those two islands were either destroyed or captured by the parasites. Obtaining the treasures of these two islands is almost like "recycling waste".

And the big consciousness of Double Moon Star is obviously on the side of the non-parasite race, so even if he gets the opportunity of the parasite race such as the insect nest, it is not a problem, and even the double moon star's big consciousness is still secretly encouraging him to seize the opportunity of the parasite race .

But this necklace is different. First of all, it has nothing to do with the parasites. Secondly, it is on the earth. The third and most important point is that it was not destroyed, and it was photographed.

Regardless of whether the other party has discovered the secret hidden in the necklace, before the necklace and its secrets are obliterated, it has its owner.

For this reason, after he received this "warning", he knew that it was almost impossible to get the necklace and pay only a small price. If he ignored the warning and took it forcibly, he would most likely have to pay a more terrible price.

Of course, he can also buy the necklace after other people have photographed it.

But no one is a fool. Someone came to buy a humble and worthless gold necklace. This necklace was said to be a family heirloom by the auctioneer, but it couldn't be authenticated. Who would sell this necklace easily?

Moreover, 99% of the owner of the necklace will immediately seek another appraisal, and maybe the necklace will be cut open.

Naturally, the secret in the necklace cannot be hidden.

That being the case, he might as well draw from the bottom of the pot. Since the secret of the necklace can't be kept secret, it's better to reveal it from the beginning.

And this is not what he wants to expose, who made Qian Li so difficult? He is also a "victim", and he doesn't want to spend more money, so he can only use the secret of the necklace to send the other party away.

As for the person who might have bought the necklace at a low price, it might take a very high price to get the necklace, or even fail to get it, so it's none of his business. If the other party wanted to complain, he couldn't blame him. It was Qian Li who came to provoke him and blackmail his family first, so he was forced to do nothing.

Did Qian Li's family take advantage?

That's right, this one is taking advantage of it now. But Qian Li, including her family, also forged karma with him because of this, and Qian Li first provoked him and then blackmailed him, so as to get the real situation of the necklace. In this way, the higher the price of the necklace, Qian Li and her family owe him The greater the cause and effect.

As for the cause and effect owed, what is the use?

Wang Ye is not in a hurry. No one who owed him karma in his previous life can escape. If he doesn't pay back today, he will pay back tomorrow.

His advantage is not so easy to take advantage of.

And can Qian Li's family really take advantage of it?

To paraphrase Qian Li's words, if you get rich overnight, you still owe others karma and get rich that you shouldn't have, just wait for the bad luck later.