Chapter 300-301

Chapter 300 Sasaiah and Safiri

"Boom!"

Lightning strikes kept falling, and lightning flashed in the banquet hall from time to time.

The monsters who attacked Wang Ye and the others couldn't get close to the target at all. They never knew that the damage caused by lightning to them was so terrible!

Many monsters were turned into ashes before they could even scream.

Seeing this scene, Sasaiah couldn't help shouting: "Stop! Stop it!"

"Annette Harmon! Stop your attacks. This is the heir of our Sa family. You can't attack them!"

" Safili! Are you crazy? They are the heirs of Salman, even if they lie, you don't need to attack them like this, stop! I order you to stop attacking!" Sasaiah is also avoiding those lightning strikes, but

those As if he knew who the enemy was, Lei Jian bypassed him.

Sasaiah knew beforehand the attack power of thunder and lightning against undead and filth, so when he discovered that a child could use lightning to attack, he would appear at the right time. Even if he wanted to know the news about Queen Minxi, he would not ask in public. He just wanted to touch the bottom of the child, and then asked about the news about Minxi by the way. Unexpectedly... It's a pity that

Sasaiah's shouting can't stop anything , Safili and Annette seemed determined to keep Wang Ye and the others, and they attacked them at all costs.

Sasaiah didn't understand why other people were so crazy at the beginning. When he discovered that the people who died in the lightning strike would die completely. Neither the body nor the soul would return to the wall or recover again. He gets it.

At this time, even if Annette and Sapphire ordered everyone to stop, they would not stop.

He knew that many people in this banquet hall were unwilling to live in such a half-human and ghostly way. Many people felt that they were cheated. They wanted to rest in peace a long time ago, but they couldn't get it.

They repeat the life of banquets every day, eating food like wood slag and drinking fine wine like muddy water every day. They don't want to eat, but the hunger will drive them crazy.

If they don't want to eat each other, they can only eat "food and wine".

So when they saw that the grave guard had to eat the same food as them, and they couldn't get enough to eat, they would feel abnormally satisfied, and would not want to let the grave guard leave.

Why is it that they are the only ones suffering, and the gravekeepers should be in the same pain as them? No, everyone should experience the same pain as them!

The long torture made everyone go crazy. Maybe already crazy.

If it wasn't for the powerful beings who forcibly established order, this banquet hall still doesn't know what it looks like.

It is said that before he came, there had been a tragedy of mutual cannibalism, but no matter how fiercely everyone fought, everything would return to normal the next day. But the pain of being slaughtered, bitten, and eaten by others will always exist in the soul, will not be forgotten, and will only be experienced again and again.

This pain is terrible!

But eating wood residue and muddy water every day, talking about the same topics every day, looking at the same faces every day, living a life that remains the same every day, seeing no sunshine, no green trees, no real life...

so What's the point of living your life?

Sasaiah knows that many people want to die and want to find real rest.

But here, if you want to rest in peace again, you have to pay another soul.

Once, someone used the magic learned during his lifetime to cast a dream trick, luring future generations to come to the cemetery, and tempting them to sacrifice their souls in exchange for their own rest.

Some people tried every means to spread rumors that there were treasures in the Sa family cemetery, hoping to attract more people into the cemetery.

But Salman was very shrewd. After discovering something was wrong, he immediately ordered that the blood of the Sa family who was still alive should not enter the cemetery. And outsiders are afraid of this great emperor, who dares to break into the cemetery of an imperial royal family at will?

Now, there is a child whose lightning attack can actually give them real death, let them find peace and rest, no wonder everyone rushed forward like crazy, especially those waiters, they even rushed into the lightning on their own initiative.

Wang Ye also discovered this.

But he didn't stop attacking, instead he played a requiem with the erhu.

The lightning strikes became more intense, and it seemed that the entire banquet hall was covered with lightning.

Both Lei Mu and Xiao Mumu stopped attacking, and they stood behind Wang Ye, back to back with him.

Jin Bao poked his head out to peek outside. He felt that the thunder was too loud, but his claws were too short to cover his ears. If Lei Mu's father is normal at this time, he will definitely help him cover his ears, woo~

Sasaiah will no longer call on everyone to stop attacking.

Now it was Safili who wanted to stop this one-sided battle.

wrong! This is not a battle, this is clearly a death, but many people are running towards death with great joy and anticipation.

Wang Ye suddenly felt that he had received a lot of power of karma, full of power of karma of gratitude and gratitude.

This made him laugh and cry, he obviously wanted to destroy the enemy, but now he has become a transcendent?

Wang Ye could only play the requiem more attentively and increase the power of the lightning strike, so that every soul that rushed out to die would die cleanly and thoroughly.

"Stop! That brat, stop your attack!" Safili was so angry that he shouted several times, but his voice was covered by the sound of lightning, which made him tear up his voice like a pariah. call.

Wang Ye heard it, but he ignored it.

There is a kind of you to attack me.

But I'm sorry, he is now a player at level 86, and the strength of Shuangyuexing is also at the middle level of level 8. As long as there are no monsters above level 9, and his lightning attack happens to be the nemesis of these monsters, he You can basically walk sideways here.

What's more, there is Lei Mu guarding him behind him, this is the biggest boss in this cemetery, at least before reaching the altar.

Sa Feili hated it to the extreme, so he simply hid behind, waiting for the kid to be exhausted, and when the kid had no energy, he would see how he could use such a powerful group attack magic! Then it will be his turn to deal with this brat. He will drag the soul of this brat out of his body and let him suffer the most painful punishment in the world over and over again. He wants to...but fifteen minutes later

, Safili saw that the child took the time to fill a bottle of potion with his head up. The child's attack power and mental strength have not weakened in the slightest.

Hold! Where did this little monster come from? Sapphire couldn't believe it.

After half an hour, no one came to take the initiative to die, so Wang Ye stopped attacking and put away the erhu.

Safili was still wondering if the child had finally run out of energy, when he saw the child took out another bottle of potion and drank it down.

Looking at the child's energetic appearance, how can it look exhausted?

Sapphire was spitting blood from the strength.

The banquet hall didn't brighten up, but it didn't matter, Wang Ye had a magic lamp, and he had many of the same lamps, if one was broken, he would have dozens more.

Two magic lamps flew up, illuminating part of the banquet hall.

Xiao Mumu raised her head, as if she was very curious about the two magic lamps.

Wang Ye rubbed his head, touched a small rabbit magic lamp to coax the children (Jin Bao and Xiao Yun), and stuffed it to Xiao Mumu.

Xiao Mumu was holding the magic lamp of the baby bunny, and his expression obviously liked it very much.

Jin Bao: "Gee!" That's mine.

But no one paid attention to him, Jin Bao was a little wronged, and stared at that strange little thing hard.

Even if, even if this strange little thing is part of Lei Mu's father's soul, he would still stare at him.

Well, just stare for three seconds.

A faint sigh sounded.

Wang Ye heard the clicking sound and dull echo of a similar mechanism.

In the distance, a staircase appeared under a huge stone pillar in the banquet hall. The entrance of the staircase was open, which meant very clearly that it was sending off the God of Plague.

Sasaiah wanted to go and see the child off. Anyway, his face has been completely humiliated, and those guys who are still "alive" have heard his secret, but he has a clear conscience, and he is not afraid of being ridiculed by others. He still wanted to ask about Ming Xi's situation, how the Silver Moon Empire was developing, whether there was a war, how many descendants the Sa family had, and so on.

He is dead, but he still cares about this country and its people, as well as his only surviving younger brother, and...Mingxi.

But Safili appeared in front of him and blocked his way.

"Brother, don't believe what that kid said, don't believe a single word! He is not from the blood of the Sa family at all, and that little bitch can't be Salman's grandson, I know the identity of that little bitch , he is the eldest son of my son Saed, but he was born with a demon seed, and he was the child of a slave girl, and he brought disasters to the surroundings from birth, so he was sent to the cemetery by Ed and asked him to be a cemetery People. This is because my son is kind enough to him, otherwise he would have killed him long ago!" Safili said with a gloomy face.

Sasaiah was silent for a second, and said in a low voice, "You never mentioned that child's life experience to me before." "

What's there to mention about a bastard?" Safili frowned dissatisfied.

"Why did you interrupt that child's deal with me?" Sasaiah asked suddenly.

Safili shouted unhappily: "What? Are you doubting me? Doubting my own brother? I'm dead! I'm dead too! Will I harm you? Don't I know that other than the one who inherits the throne Other than that, other bloodlines of the Sa family can't live long? What's the point of me killing you? Even if I'm going to kill Salman, what's the benefit of killing you?" Sasaiah looked at the third brother's

face He was stepped on sore feet and looked extremely wronged. He sighed again: "I didn't say I doubted you. Don't act like a guilty conscience, okay? I just want to know the outside news. We are too closed here. It's been a long time."

"What do you mean I'm a guilty conscience? Big brother! You really still doubt me."

"Enough, if you keep yelling like this, I doubt you will doubt you."

Safili shut up and changed his words: " If you want to know something, I can let Ed pass the news in."

Sasaiah shook his head: "Don't send any living people in, you know that any living people can't get out after entering."

"Some slaves and soldiers, what's the matter?" Safili said indifferently.

Sasaiah had a headache for the third brother. It was not for nothing that his father did not consider the third brother at all. The third brother is really not suitable to be a king, let alone lead the country to expand the territory. It is good to maintain the original state.

There are two biggest problems with the third child, one is that he is very happy, and the other is that he looks down on anyone with a lower status than him, especially civilians and slaves.

But the third child didn't understand that the biggest grassroots that make up a country are civilians and slaves.

The reason why the nobles are noble is not that they have the blood of the king, but because they protect the common people, they are willing to stand in front of all the common people when they encounter danger, and they try their best to lead them to live a life full of food and drink. Life.

Only by understanding what is the responsibility of the nobility can one enjoy the benefits brought by the nobility. This is what their father has always taught them.

Both he and the second child listened to it, but unfortunately the third child didn't take it seriously at all.

This probably has something to do with their mothers, as the mothers of the three brothers are not the same person.

He is the son of the former queen, because his mother's country secretly cooperated with the enemies of the Silvermoon Kingdom to attack the Silvermoon Kingdom, and was discovered by their father, and his mother had to shed the queen's identity.

Originally, his father wanted to execute his mother, because his mother secretly sent some news, which his father could not bear.

But at that time, his mother revealed that she was pregnant. For the sake of his unborn son, his father did not kill his mother, but put her under house arrest. After he was born, his father and king did not execute his mother.

Salman's mother was also a princess of a neighboring country. At that time, his father was in urgent need of military force and food aid from the neighboring country. After abolishing the former queen, he quickly married the famous ugly princess of the neighboring country.

Although Salman's mother is not impressive, she is a talented woman, and she is also good at magic.

The queen helped their king's father a lot. Although their father didn't love the queen, he respected her very much and gave her all the honor he could.

But their father also committed the common fault of all men. He liked beauty, and at a palace banquet, he fell in love with the mother of the third child, Safili, a daughter of a small nobleman in a remote area who could only enter the banquet with the help of relatives.

Probably because of his biological mother's background, the third child has always been a little petty, and he is particularly concerned about his identity.

In the beginning, the third child was a very disreputable illegitimate child, but the queen was very generous, and the blood of the Sa family was scarce, so the queen recognized the third child as her own name and gave him the position of prince.

Their king father therefore respected the queen all the more. Other members of the royal family and nobles even praised the queen, and no one respected her.

And that Safili mother who originally planned to be a queen, at least to get the status of a great nobleman, can only continue to be aggrieved as the king's underground lover. She doesn't even change her status. The status of her father, brothers and others has not been improved. What they were before, they are still what they are now.

The king obviously did that to save the queen's face. He was telling the queen with his actions: My lovers are just little things that make me happy. It's even more impossible.

Safili's mother hated the queen and Salman for this reason.

This stupid woman insisted on asking Safili to be raised by her side.

Perhaps their king's father had also considered it. He already had two legitimate and excellent heirs, and there was no need for a third child to compete for the heir's position, so he had given up on Safiri.

But Safili's mother was still complacent, thinking that her ability to raise the prince herself was a proof of the king's love for her.

In the end, Safili taught her how to do it.

It can only be said that the education of mothers to their children is really very important.

His mother... can't be said to be very smart. This can also be seen from the name she gave him. She hoped that he could win the throne, but she knew in her heart that he would have to work several times harder than Salman, and he would have to work harder than Salman. Only when Salman is several times better can he become the king of the next generation.

Although his mother is not smart, it may be because she has no expectations of the king. After she found that no matter how hard he tried, he could not match Salman, so his education became "instead of seeking the throne, It's better to be a good helper to the king's brother, and become a grand duke who is trusted by the king."

It has to be said that his mother still has some wisdom in her ability to survive after betraying their king father. Maybe she was forced to betray their father at the beginning. After all, she is also a father's daughter while being a wife.

He didn't know what his mother thought back then, but his mother's education for him was considered successful and correct. He really became Salman's most trusted brother and most reliable helper. When he passed away, Salman was extremely sad up.

Thinking of this, Sasaiah suddenly felt that his mother was not only not stupid, but also quite smart. Maybe she had figured out the timing of pregnancy, otherwise, how could it be such a coincidence?

As for naming him Sasaiah, this is probably to tell others clearly that she is stupid and will only do it clearly. And she later told everyone about his education policy that she only wanted to live an honest life with her son.

Therefore, when his mother lived to the end of her life, she died very comfortably, without any pain or unwillingness.

And Sapphire's mother... a woman who wins over the king with her beauty, and when her beauty and youth are gone, she still teaches a prince to be like that, what good will she do?

Speaking of which, his mother is also somewhat related to Chun Mu Shangguo, so she can be regarded as a cousin.

Intermarriage of nobles from various countries is the norm, and the royal blood of many countries is related to each other.

It is also because of this kinship that the ruler of Chunmu Shangguo came into contact with him and let him know Mingxi...

Sasaiah thought a lot in just a few seconds, including recalling the relationship between the third son Safili , from which he speculated whether he had anything to do with the murderer who killed him, etc., but his face did not show the slightest bit.

"Fei Li, I remember that your wife seems to be the daughter of a marquis from Chunmu Shang Kingdom?" Sasaiah asked casually.

Safili asked vigilantly: "Why are you asking this?"

"No, I just suddenly remembered that our family seems to have a good relationship with Chunmu Shangguo. You see, you married the daughter of the Marquis of that country, and Safili Erman married the daughter of Lord Chunmu, and I almost married another daughter recommended by him."

If it wasn't for the fact that he already had Mingxi in his heart, and that Salman had already married the princess Mingxi, he would not be able to do it again. Marry a princess, or a princess of the same country...

Wait! Why did the Lord Chunmu back then give him such a recommendation?

As the lord of the country, doesn't he know that this is a taboo?

Brothers from ordinary families marry sisters from another family, there is no problem, and it can be passed down as a good story.

But when two princes of one country marry two princesses of another country, does this mean that the brothers should fight, or should they separate themselves?

Sasaiah suddenly felt that he used to be very stupid. There were so many obvious problems that he didn't even see them!

So by analogy, is it true that his good third brother Safili who he always thought was just a fool is not what he thinks?

Think about it, if Safili is really an idiot, how could he grab more than half of the power from their aunt Annette and make everyone else listen to him?

When Sasaiah thought of this, and looked at the third brother in front of him, his eyes were different.

At this time, Wang Ye and the others were about to reach the stairs.

If Safili is really not the third brother he imagined, then everything he has done... Sasaiah's heart moved, thinking of something, he turned his head and shouted to Wang Ye: "Don't go there, there is a Trap!"

Safili was furious and almost slapped Sasaiah with his palm.