Chapter 24-25

Chapter 24 Floating, Floating

"Wait, wait for it to leave."

Lei Mu stood up, ready to go. When a snake was about to swim to Haidan, he leaned forward suddenly, grabbed the tail of the snake, and then slammed it hard. The snake could not turn back and bite him, and then he grabbed the tail of the snake and slammed it on the ground.

The snake was crushed to death.

Lei Mu stretched out his hand to grab the second snake, and at the same time told the anchor to put his feet down, and let him run out of the cave.

All the snakes swam into the cave.

"Little Yezi, Haidan, wake up. There are snakes! There are at least five more." Lei Mu shouted, grabbing the wooden stick that was put aside.

"Wake up. Don't worry about me." Wang Ye regretted not lighting a fire in the cave, and now his eyes are dark and he can't see anything.

And none of the snakes that swam into the hole wanted to bite him subjectively, which made him unable to predict the enemy first.

Wang Ye was puzzled, he had sprinkled anti-snake and insect medicine in the cave, why did snakes still swim in?

"Sea eggs!" Wang Ye pinched the child's nose and pushed hard, the child screamed the hardest.

Haidan finally woke up, but he was still in a daze after waking up. Wang Yelian yelled that there was a poisonous snake, and then he yelled out, completely awake.

"Go out, go outside the cave, don't stay in the cave. Haidan takes two steps to the left and runs straight out. Little Yezi, take three steps to the right and don't move." Lei Mu sternly shouted.

Haidan also encountered a poisonous snake, and he obeyed the order obediently.

Wang Ye held the stick and approached Leimu.

Fortunately, the anchor was experienced, so he rushed to the hole, and rushed in with a few torches.

The inside of the cave suddenly became much brighter.

"White body and black head, this is a black-headed snake!" The anchor's voice was full of anger and a little panic. He was not afraid of snakes, but that was limited to only one or two snakes around him, but now there were five or six snakes in the cave. Moreover, the cave is so dark that the snake hides in the dark, so it is impossible to guard against it.

"Poisonous snake?" Wang Ye confirmed.

"Yes. This is a common venomous snake on the island. It is very poisonous. If you cannot take the antidote within half a day after being bitten, it will be useless to take the antidote later. Everyone, go out first and don't stay inside." The anchor The suggestion is exactly the same as that of Leimu.

The anchor also distributed two torches to Wang Ye and Lei Mu, and asked them to bend down and wave them at their feet, so that the snake could avoid them.

"Snake repellent was sprinkled in the cave." Wang Ye said.

The anchor shook his head carefully while swimming the poisonous snake: "Snake repellent is not absolute. Many people in our village sprinkled snake medicine in their homes, but snakes would still sneak in. Some of them were unlucky and Bitten."

"Really." Wang Ye always felt that something was wrong, and suddenly asked: "Can Xia Zi and his brother Shark catch snakes?" The

anchor was stunned: "There are many poisonous snakes on the island, and everyone basically knows how to catch snakes with one hand. It's just that some people are strong and some are weak. Do you suspect that it's the snake that was put by the shrimp?"

The anchor shook his head without waiting for Wang Ye's answer, and said, "Impossible. Although that kid didn't do good things, we are still here. I don't have the guts."

"If it wasn't human-made, how could five or six poisonous snakes swim in all at once when snake medicine was sprinkled on it? Whether it's shrimp or not, just check and find out." Wang Ye said coldly.

The anchor thought that Wang Ye was asking them to go back to the village to check, and agreed: "Okay, when I go back to the village tomorrow, I will check to see if Xiazi is at home at night."

With the lighting, Wang Ye has a place to use his skills. He spotted a poisonous snake and cast [Wind Retribution], his strength became stronger, and the head of the wooden stick quickly hit the bottom of the snake's head.

The black-headed snake Qicun was hit.

It takes courage to fight and catch snakes. As long as you are brave, see accurately, and move quickly, poisonous snakes are no more terrifying than other wild animals.

Wang Ye stepped on the wooden stick with his foot, picked up a stone and threw it at the snake's head.

The head of the black-headed snake was smashed to pieces.

Wang Ye threw down the stone, opened the causal volume invisible to others, and picked up the causal thread that had just wrapped around him.

Follow this causal line to find the snake, and then find the person who released the snake from the causal line on the snake...if there is such a person.

The karma volume told him that there was this person, or the shrimp that the anchor said he didn't have the guts to do.

The anchor doesn't know that Wang Ye has karma in his hands, and it's useless for anyone who wants to harm him to hide.

In the previous life, there were people who called Wang Ye brothers on the surface, and secretly murdered him for profit, but the other party often found himself dead before the conspiracy was fully completed. These people couldn't figure out how Wang Ye knew they were harming him until they died.

Wang Ye was very angry, not because Xiazi dared to use poisonous snakes to harm them, but because he was angry at his arrogance and underestimation of the enemy.

Although Lei Mu discovered the poisonous snake in advance, he also has the causal volume to know who is behind the murder of them.

But if he and Lei Mu's injuries are still not healed, and there are not so many people watching the night tonight, who can be sure what will happen in the end?

How dare he sleep so soundly? How dare you rely entirely on others? And besides the defenders, how dare he just sprinkle a little snake medicine and mosquito repellant without making any other preparations?

"Slap!" Wang Ye slapped himself hard.

This is the second time he slapped himself since his rebirth.

After his rebirth, even if he didn't say it out loud, his subconscious mind could not help feeling somewhat proud and proud of "I am the Chosen One".

They can all be reborn, so what is it if they are not the Chosen One?

Fluttering, yes. Ecstatically, there is. Complacent, yes.

And when in his previous life did he dare to be so proud and arrogant? Even if he became a big boss in others' mouths, he would not dare to be careless in the face of a small gangster, because he himself climbed up from a small gangster, and he knew best what such a person could do.

He never underestimated anyone, even if the other party was a baby, the elderly, or the sick and disabled.

But what about after rebirth?

He can not pretend to be a real child, after all, there are many precocious children, but he can't really regard himself as God's own son.

Otherwise, he might die earlier in this life than in his previous life.

It doesn't matter if he is dead, what if Mu Mu, Master, and aunt are dragged down again?

Both Lei Mu and the anchor were taken aback.

Lei Mu was angry and grabbed his hand: "Why are you beating yourself so hard?"

Wang Ye said expressionlessly: "Because Dad didn't protect you well, Dad is arrogant."

Lei Mu... The corners of his mouth twitched, I don't know whether to be angry or laugh.

The anchor smiled and smoothed things over: "Okay, okay, isn't it all right? The snake is still there, let's go out first."

Lei Mu also said: "Go out first, we will wait until tomorrow to catch the snake."

Lei Mu just discovered a very interesting phenomenon, the snakes that swam in did not look for warm human bodies, but swam to the pool in the cave , Now the snakes that are still alive are all gathered in the water eye of the pool, and they will not move in a ball.

Animals are always more sensitive to energy than humans. Maybe they were put in for the purpose of harming people at the beginning, but these snakes were not controlled. After they came in, they found the energy that made them feel comfortable, so why don't they rush to occupy it together? ?

Wang Ye opened the causal scroll and provoked the causal line between him and Xiazi.

Want to run after releasing a poisonous snake? dream!

How I told you to run, come back to me.

[Entanglement] and [Self-Throwing Snare] are activated at the same time.

Xia Zi is stepping on the rocks and slipping down. He really wants to stay and see the result, but he is also afraid of being discovered.

Slipping down to the top of the cave, Xiazi felt triumphant, thinking that there were so many poisonous snakes, and it was night, he might bite someone.

No matter who he bites, he is happy.

Those people all had hatred against him.

Xiazi didn't expect that there would be a vigil at night at the entrance of Shidong, but when he saw Hai Yaozu and Hai Ya sitting there, he wondered if he should give up.

Unexpectedly, Hai Yaozu suddenly found someone and ran to the other side, Hai Ya's attention was also attracted.

Xiazi was ecstatic, and decided that it was Grandpa Sea God who was helping him.

It's a pity that we can't know who was bitten by a poisonous snake in the first place. It would be nice if someone was poisoned to death. Shrimp thought viciously.

But it doesn't matter, when he comes to watch the "lively" with the villagers tomorrow, he will know that being bitten by a poisonous snake is a big deal, whether it is the anchor or the pair of "distinguished guests".

"Oops!" Xiazi suddenly felt his ankle tighten, something strangled his ankle.

He wanted to go forward, but some strange force pulled him back.

At that time, the shrimp stepped on the stone with one foot, and stepped on the gap between the stone and the stone with the other foot.

With such tugging and stumbling, he couldn't stabilize his body at all, and fell down with a loud cry.

click.

"Ahhh!" Xiazi screamed, his ankle hurt so much!

At this time, he didn't even care whether he would be discovered or not. This kind of pain was unbearable for normal people.

Hai Yaozu and Hai Ya ran over when they heard the sound.

"Shrimp, it's you!" Hai Yaozu shouted angrily while holding a torch.

Haiya rushed over directly, grabbing the screaming Xiazi.

Xiazi didn't just hurt from his broken ankle, he felt his soul was torn apart by something, he wanted to go somewhere, he really wanted to go.

But that place was inside the cave, and he instinctively didn't want to go there.

This kind of mental torture of pulling each other gave him a headache, and he hugged his head wishing he could hit his head against the wall.

Neither Hai Yaozu nor Hai Ya knew what happened to Xiazi, but this did not prevent them from dragging Xiazi back to the open space in front of the cave.

Six people surrounded the shrimp.

When Xiazi came to the entrance of the cave, his headache finally became less severe.

At this time, he also had the heart to start using his brain. Anyway, if he was killed, he would not admit that he set those black-headed snakes.

When the anchor saw the shrimp, his sauce-colored face turned black with anger.

Lei Mu moved his feet, wanting to teach Xia Zi a lesson. Wang Ye grabbed his hand, shook his head secretly at him, and signaled that such matters should be handled by the people in their village.

Lei Mu felt more and more that Xiao Yezi was not like a child.

But in a blink of an eye, Wang Ye did what a child would do. He picked up a few stones and threw them hard at the shrimp, cursing as he hit them: "Bastard! I made you hurt people! I smashed you to death!" The shrimp was smashed

hard Swear. This damn child was so strong that it hurt him to death.

Haidan also jumped up, pointing at Xiazi with a louder voice and scolding: "Shrimp, it's not counted as stealing from someone. After learning the lesson, you don't know how to restrain yourself. How dare you come here to harm someone?" "Get out of here!

" A mouthful of bloody saliva: "I'll just come and walk around, when did I hurt someone? Don't just wrong people, you little bastard!"

Hai Ya's eyes became gloomy and cold.

"You're the little one..." Haidan couldn't learn such swear words, so he jumped up angrily: "Who else is it if it's not you? You still have an empty fish basket on you, isn't it just pretending to be a snake? If we catch you, don't you?" Admit it."

"It's not me! You bastards, rotten bastards raised by little mothers..."

Hearing Xiazi's scolding badly, Wang Ye grabbed a few more stones and threw them at them.

Haidan took advantage of his young age, so he smashed it with Wang Ye.

Xiazi couldn't help screaming when he was hit, so he still didn't forget to threaten: "I was smashed to death, my foot was broken, I want to find Grandma Heizhu, send me back to the village to find Granny Heizhu, otherwise I will Just tell my brother that you broke my foot and didn't cure me. If I become crippled in the future, you will have to control me for the rest of my life!" "

Bah! How are you!" Haidan continued to scold, but Haiya held him back and was about to beat Xiazi.

The anchor walked to Xiazi's side first, and swung his muscular arms vigorously.

Xiazi was stunned by the slap, spat out a mouthful of blood, covered his face and stared at the anchor in disbelief, and mumbled, "You hit me, how dare you hit me..." "It was you, you

bastard! Poisonous snakes harm people!" The anchor looked gloomy, he had been poisoned by people before, and he hated the most when someone used this kind of trick to harm people.

Xiazi used to sneak around in the village, but he didn't dare to do anything too extreme. For the shark's sake, he only punished Xiazi slightly, but he didn't do anything cruel.

Unexpectedly, Xiazi developed to the extent of using poisonous snakes to harm people.

The anchor wanted not only to whip him, but to kick him to death.

"Let's go, go back to the village first. If you want to deal with it, you have to deal with it in the village. Bring those snakes and let the whole village see what this beast has done." Hai Yaozu was angry and reminded the anchor at the same time.

"I didn't, I didn't! You wronged people! You have no evidence at all! I want to find my brother, ahh, my leg is broken, my teeth have fallen out, I have a headache and my whole body hurts, it's all because of you, I Brother will not let you go." Xiazi began to mess around, rolling all over the floor and shouting.

The anchor kicked the shrimp.

Xiazi was kicked so hard that he didn't dare to yell anymore, he only dared to beep softly, saying that they wronged him, and that his brother could testify for him, so he just came here for fun, saying that he must be dealt with in front of his brother .

"So what in front of your brother? Who do you think your brother is? Not to mention your brother, it's useless even if your grandfather is resurrected." The anchor said bitterly: "No one will try to protect you this time, If your brother protects you even with this matter, then he doesn't have to stay in our village!"

"How dare you anchor the boat!" Xia Zi hated it very much, the person he hates the most now is not Wang Ye, but the boat anchor. At the same time, he is also extremely afraid, fearing that he will be punished by the village rules, and now he can only pray that his brother can save him.

"Look if I dare." The anchor sneered, and kicked over again.

Shrimp was so kicked that he didn't dare to beep anymore, tears and snot flowed all over his face.

The anchor panted to calm his anger, and said apologetically to Wang Ye and Lei Mu: "I'm sorry that there is such a person in the village. Don't worry, no matter what he wants to do to you, don't try to succeed. The village will deal with him. If you are not at ease, you can Follow me to see."

Wang Ye was not interested in watching Xia Zi and his brother perform, so he waved his hands lazily: "No need. You don't have to feel sorry, where are there no bad guys? Such bastards, you can punish them as you like. Just looking at him like that, I'm afraid it's not the first time to do something like this. Maybe your village should check how many people have been bitten by poisonous snakes before, and which ones offended Xiazi and his brother." The anchor and

others Hearing this passage was like being struck by lightning, and everyone looked at Xiazi in disbelief.

People in Haigou Village don't say that they are simple in nature, but they live in a narrow circle, and usually there are very few intrigues, even if they have grievances with each other, most of them complain and fight directly, and there are really very few people playing tricks behind their backs. Harmful.

Hai Ya's face was gloomy, he hated Xia Zi for bullying his younger brother, hated Shark for pushing his older brother out, and said on the spot: "I just said how many people in the village have been bitten by snakes in the past two years, and the number this time is much higher than in previous years. "

The anchor's face turned black into charcoal, pointed at Xiazi, and shouted angrily: "I don't care who your brother is, as long as you dare to do it, I will ask you all! If you dare to harm someone, you will pay for your life!" Xiazi was frightened

immediately Soft into a ball, his affairs are not investigated.

Xiazi is taken away by the angry anchor and Hai Yaozu.

Sea cliffs and sea eggs remain. Hai Yaozu said that he would send the antidote to the black-headed snake later, just in case.

Wang Ye also ran to the place where Hai Yaozu said he found someone and took a look around.

There he found several familiar shoe prints. This time the soles didn't take up anything, but they still left marks when they stepped on the gravel.

Lei Mu followed and squatted down to look. Seeing the shoe prints, he guessed, "Is that the mysterious man who lives in the Yaoni Cave?"

Wang Ye narrowed his eyes. Sharks, but seeing that the shrimps were caught and beaten, and the sharks didn't come out, he knew it wasn't. That's why he came here to investigate.

"Ninety percent. And this person is probably crippled. One foot is heavy and he can't control himself. There are still some traces of dragging on the ground." If his guess is correct, there are two

people who came tonight, one is Mysterious people, one is shrimp. It's just that Wang Ye is not sure whether it is a coincidence or premeditated that the two came at the same time.

However, he was more inclined to act separately, because only Xiazi had a causal relationship with him just now, and the mysterious man had no intention of doing anything to them. Otherwise, if the mysterious person and Xiazi join forces, the two are colluding, and he was able to find Xiazi through the snake just now, and then find the mysterious person associated with Xiazi.

Wang Ye looked at the direction left by the shoe prints, and looked at the path on the cliff.

He guessed that maybe the mysterious man wanted to go back to the medicine mud cave, and he might also feel the benefits of the mud in the medicine mud cave, which also showed that the mysterious man was probably injured.

The rest of the night was peaceful and quiet. In the middle, Hai Yaozu came back once, but he never left.

Early the next morning, the village head brought people over.

Many people in the village did not sleep well last night.

The anchor, the village chief and others interrogated Xiazi overnight, but Xiazi denied it at first, denying that he set the snake alive and dead, and even clamored to see his brother.

The anchor brought the sharks...

When the village chief arrived, Wang Ye and Lei Mu were roasting the snakes. They went into the cave in the morning and caught all the remaining black-headed snakes.

Although these snakes were wronged, they occupied the water eye and refused to leave. The two of them didn't want to coexist with poisonous snakes, so they had to deal with them.

Haiya, Haidan and Haiyaozu are catching up on sleep, the three of them didn't sleep well last night.

When the village chief saw the faces of Wang Ye and Lei Mu, he was very ashamed and couldn't stop apologizing.

What Xia Zi did was too unforgivable, and this behavior has already crossed the bottom line that the people of Haigou Village can forgive.

Before, the village head suspected that Xiazi was inquiring about the medicine mud, but he didn't mention the medicine mud when he questioned him. He was afraid that his talking too much would make Xiazi realize the importance of the medicine mud hole.

So he only reprimanded Xiazi and asked him not to harass the distinguished guests in the village, otherwise he would be taught a lesson by the village rules.

Who would have thought that Xiazi swears in front of him that he will not trouble the distinguished guests, and in the end he brings a poisonous snake to harm people at night.

The village head was so angry last night that he wanted to beat Xiazi to death.

The matter of Xiazi has not been dealt with yet, the village plans to have a public trial, let the whole village judge Xiazi, and then decide the outcome of Xiazi's disposal. Shark also agreed.

This time is scheduled for the day after tomorrow.

The village chief has his own ideas. He wants to let the villagers see the help of Wang Yeleimu and Wang Yeleimu to the village after the lime is burned out, and then dispose of the shrimp. In case some people want to treat Xiazi lightly just because Xiazi is from the village and Wang Ye and Lei Mu are outsiders.

The village chief invited Leimu Wangye and the two to see the results of the disposal.

Lei Mu waved his hands, expressing that they believed in the rules of the village, Xiazi could be dealt with as he should according to the village rules, and he and Wang Ye would not interfere.

Wang Ye also appeased the village chief, saying that the shrimp's harm was only his personal behavior, and had nothing to do with Haigou Village as a whole. He also said that there are such black sheep everywhere, so the village chief doesn't have to mind too much.

Seeing the generosity of the two brothers, the village chief felt even more sorry for them.

"Okay, without further ado, let's burn lime with shells today." Wang Ye changed the subject.

The village chief said repeatedly: "Okay, okay, we will burn the lime today."

The villagers who followed were also waiting to see how the little guy from outside would burn the shells into lime.

Villagers care more about the fire kiln and lime, which can bring them a steady stream of benefits, than such trivial matters as disposing of shrimp.

In the past, the people in Haigou Village didn't know that shells could be used, so they threw them casually, and there was a big beach full of shells thrown by them.

If they hadn't moved these shells, maybe after another thousand or eight hundred years, these shells would turn into white gravel under the washing of the waves, becoming another beauty in the world.

Now, I saw a group of people from Haigou Village coming over with baskets and transporting the large amount of shells accumulated here to the fire kiln.

This incident was not small, and after all, it could not be hidden from other Haigou Villagers. The village chief didn't want to hide it, otherwise, what would he do with such a big fanfare?

Under everyone's questioning, the village head pretended that he had no choice but to tell the help of the two brothers from outside to the village.

When the villagers heard that the pair of foreign brothers had offered so many benefits, they all clamored to join, and even asked the village head and the family not to take all the benefits.

The village head looked helpless, and said that since this matter cannot be kept secret, he should discuss it with the village elders to see how many people want to learn how to build fire kilns, burn lime, bricks, and even pottery in the future.

When the villagers heard that the two foreign brothers could even make pottery, they were so uproarious that they couldn't sit still. They all urged the village chief to call the villagers to discuss together.

The anchor came forward and asked everyone not to be too greedy, saying that this is the skill of the foreign brothers, and they can teach whoever they want.

The village head smoothed things over, saying that the brothers were very good, because he was grateful for the help and shelter of some villagers, and he didn't mind passing on these skills to more villagers.

Only then did the villagers feel at ease, knowing that Haidan's family had a good relationship with the brothers, they all ran over to speak kindly to them, and asked the village chief to intercede.

Seeing this, the village head hummed in his heart. It's worthless to send it to the door for nothing, and he just wants the villagers to come out and fight for it, otherwise they will be free to join, and they won't work hard.

Now, in order to gain more benefits and learn more skills, how can we not work hard?

How can the villagers not be grateful to the two brothers Wang Yeleimu for their technology when they see the fire kiln and lime?

The wily village chief and the black-faced anchor smiled secretly at each other.

The shells are burned in a fire kiln, because of the high heat accumulation, the burning speed is very fast.

A kiln of shells is quickly fired.

At this time, half of the village gathered outside the fire kiln, and everyone who was free and able to walk came.

Five or six hundred people almost surrounded the small valley.

Wang Ye asked people to open the kiln door, took out the crispy shells from inside, put them into the pit prepared in advance, and poured clean water into the pit.

The water and lime reacted, and the shells that had kept their shape dissolved automatically, and slowly turned into a mass of off-white mud.

Wang Ye looked at the changes in the pit, and asked someone to add a little more water, and waited for the reaction to be almost the same, and then manually stirred it.

"Okay, this is lime." Wang Ye explained the difference between quicklime and slaked lime, focusing on the benefits of lime.

Lime has various uses, and the fact that it absorbs moisture is enough for the people of Trench Village to value it.

Not to mention that lime has many other benefits. In medicine, it can kill insects and detoxify, treat gangrene and leprosy, and remove sores and rot. In construction, it can be used to whiten walls, dehumidify and prevent insects, and mix with soil to make foundations. In farming, it can kill insects, be used as fertilizer, and keep plants warm and cold. It is also useful for making food. Lime removal can solidify pectin-based foods and remove the toxicity of some foods.

The lime from the shells can be directly used in food.

"Such a good thing can be burned so easily?" Many villagers didn't believe it.

"No matter how simple it is, no one tells you, and you don't know."

"Yeah, who would have thought that those shells that can't be eaten or worn have such a use."

"So in the future we can also burn lime and use it?"

"Not only can we use it ourselves, but we can also bring it to Haicao Village to sell." The more

people in Haigou Village talked, the more excited they seemed to see copper coins thrown at them.

[Xiao Wang next door to the player took the initiative to teach Haigou Villagers how to burn lime with shells, and explained the various uses of lime, which further improved the civilization construction of Haigou Villagers, and helped Haigou Village get rid of poverty to a certain extent, and rewarded 200 experience points. 】

Wang Ye grinned. Just because he said that shells can burn lime, the game rewarded him with 300 experience points, but now he was rewarded with another 200 points for instructing them to actually burn lime. It's also quite rewarding.

What pleased him most was the announcement that followed.

[Congratulations, Xiao Wang next door to the player took the initiative to teach the people of Haigou Village to burn lime. The world reputation value is 100, and the favorability of the people of Haigou Village towards the player has reached respect. ]

It is worthwhile for him to work hard (?) to increase his favorability, and finally raised his favorability to respect.

So what happens when the favorability reaches respect?

Wang Ye quickly realized it.

The village head sent Wang Ye and Wang Ye a large amount of fresh meat, including domesticated black pork unique to Haigou Island, and millet that is very precious to the people of Haigou Village.

The millet was bought at the seaweed village fair last year, and the village chief gritted his teeth and bought it.

With the pink fruit, the Trench Islanders did not grow other staple foods. For staple foods like rice noodles that are common on the mainland outside, they can only buy them from Seagrass Island.

No matter what the taste of this kind of foreign food is, the price is relatively expensive. They buy them in the village and usually use them to save face when they get married, or at most to buy something for the elderly and children to taste.

The village chief felt that Wang Ye and Lei Mu should be more accustomed to the taste of rice noodles, so he brought over the remaining millet from the house.

Not only the village chief, the anchor, Haidan's family, and others, almost half of the households in Trench Island sent things to Wang Ye and the others, no matter how much, a salted fish and a few shells were also their wishes.

The inside of the cave hadn't been finished yet, so Wang Ye had to find another clean cave next door to store these things.

The villagers saw that the cave was still being renovated, and everyone who could come to help came. The small cave is full of people inside and out.

There are still many benefits, and the cave is different every day.

Grandpa Haidan was in charge of directing and was sweating from work. But Grandpa Haidan was very busy. Some things Wang Ye didn't ask for, he also took advantage of the large number of people to handle things, so he made them for Wang Ye.

During the renovation of the cave, Grandpa Haidan invited the two to his home to recuperate, but they declined.

On this day, not long after lunch, Wang Ye received a notification from the game system that two tasks about shrimps had been completed, and he was rewarded with a full 200 experience points.

According to the mission prompt, Xiazi was sentenced to death by the village, and his brother Shark also decided to take his family out of the village.

Wang Ye didn't know the details, so he was very curious about it. He thought that Xiazi would be beaten at most, and in serious cases, he would lose an arm or a leg, or be expelled from the village. He didn't expect to be sentenced to death so severely.

Wang Ye's curiosity didn't last long, and soon someone came to tell him the results of the treatment of the shrimp and shark brothers.

Neither the village chief nor the anchor came. They need to stay in the village to deal with the follow-up matters. At the same time, they also need to disclose the matter of the medicinal mud to some key people in the village, and then discuss the specific protection and benefit distribution methods of the medicinal mud.

It was Grandpa Haidan who came, and now Grandpa Haidan is not only pleasing to the eye of Wang Ye, but also very gentle when talking to him.

"You don't have to worry, the shrimp will never harm anyone again." Saying this, Grandpa Haidan patted his little grandson's head. Back then Haidan was also bullied by Xiazi, but because the sharks got in the way, it was difficult for their family to take action even if they wanted to teach Xiazi a lesson.

"Grandpa, what happened to the shrimp and the shark, tell me quickly." Haidan urged his grandfather.

Grandpa Haidan snorted coldly: "There is nothing to say, the roots of the shrimps are crooked, and they even used poisonous snakes to harm people. Two young people who were bitten to death by black-headed snakes died in the village in the past two years, and now it is found that they are all caused by shrimps." , just because they found out that Xiazi bullied their sisters, saying that Xiazi was delusional, and even beat Xiazi."

Wang Ye raised his eyebrows, but he was wrong.

"Xia Zi admitted?" Hai Ya was puzzled.

"Of course he won't admit it. It's his brother Shark..." Grandpa Haidan sighed suddenly, with a complicated expression on his face, he couldn't tell whether it was anger, disappointment or pity.

"Say it quickly, hesitating, if I knew I would go back to the village to have a look." Grandma Haidan slapped Grandpa Haidan angrily.

Grandpa Haidan couldn't bear his wife, so he told several people in detail what happened during the public trial in the village.

It turns out that those black-headed snakes were caught by sharks and given to his younger brother Xiazi, because Xiazi said that eating poisonous snakes can nourish his body.

Xiazi's wrist was scratched by Wang Ye, and he bled a lot.

Hearing this excuse, Shark didn't think poisonous snakes could make up his body, but he always felt sorry for his only younger brother, so he caught many black-headed snakes for him.

The shark was also worried that his younger brother would be bitten by a poisonous snake, so he prepared an antidote for the black-headed snake's venom.

It is not the first time for sharks to catch venomous snakes to replenish their bodies. His brother had asked for it before.

Some things really can't stand the investigation. Shark thought back to the time when he caught snakes for his brother, and then thought of the time when several people in the village were bitten by snakes, he couldn't say anything to defend his brother.

In this way, after two years, Xiazi used black-headed snakes to kill many people in a row. Among them were two young people. One of them did not carry the snake medicine with him, and the snake medicine brought by the other was stolen by Xiazi, and they all died of the snake poison in the end.

Although Xiazi did not admit that he was responsible for these two people, his brother Shark actually had suspicions for a long time, but Xiazi was his own younger brother and his only younger brother. He could not take the initiative to expose the bad things Xiazi did, so he fell silent.

But in today's public trial, 70% of the people who were bitten by poisonous snakes in the past two years were people who had conflicts with Xia Zi. Moreover, several villagers were bitten by poisonous snakes, and some people saw shrimps nearby.

When the family members of the two young men who were poisoned to death cried and cursed Xiazi for not being human, Shark, who still had a conscience, finally couldn't resist the condemnation of his conscience, told his brother to shut up, and told him everything he knew.

Shark had no other request, he just asked the village to let him dispose of the shrimp by himself for the sake of his contribution to the village in the past.

The village agreed.

According to the village rules, the shark pressed the shrimp into the sea and drowned.

After drowning Shrimp, Shark says he's taking his family out of the village and never mentions that he's from Trench Island.

The village also agreed and gave him a small boat.

With the shark's boating skills, as long as there is no big storm at sea, he can take his family to the seagrass island by boat, and then go to other places to live from the seagrass island.

After listening to Grandpa Haidan's narration, everyone was silent for a while.

"The shark is not a good thing either." Haidan said bitterly.

"Forget it, this matter is over here." Grandpa Haidan patted his grandson on the head, and told his grandchildren: "From now on, don't mention the matter of sharks and shrimps in the village. It's over." Grandpa

Haidan Looking at Wang Ye and Lei Mu again, he came over and said that this matter was also the intention of the village chief. The village chief was embarrassed to come over, and felt that their family was closer to Xiao Yezi, so he let them talk.

Grandpa Haidan also understood what the village head meant. The village dealt with the shrimps, but the sharks were not easy to deal with. After all, the sharks had not made any major mistakes and had contributed to the village. Dealing with him would also hurt the hearts of the villagers. Maybe it will also make the villagers feel repulsive towards Wang Ye and Lei Mu.

Wang Ye fell on Lei Mu, "Brother, it's okay, we don't have to worry about someone secretly murdering us, and we don't need to worry about someone leaking the medicinal mud." Lei Mu understands very well, as an adult, he speaks much

sharper He said: "Shrimp didn't harm us after all, it was your own people in the village who were harmed, you can do whatever you want, and this matter will be over."

Grandpa Haidan heaved a sigh of relief and couldn't help but smile wryly. What people said is true, their village is just dealing with the black sheep of their own village, why should people be grateful? Why did the villagers reject them because of this?

Grandpa Haidan spread the word among the villagers that day, letting the villagers know how generous he was to the outsiders. It also made some people who thought they were too harsh on the shrimps and sharks sober up. Yes, the shrimps would pay for their lives if they harmed people, and the victims were all their own people in the village. What does it have to do with the two guests?

And the shark... If it wasn't for him to cover it up, how could Xiazi become more and more courageous, and later developed to the extent of using poisonous snakes to harm people?

The villagers figured it out, and didn't have any opinion on Wang Ye and Lei Mu. Instead, they respected these two outsiders who would only bring benefits to the village, but would not meddle in the village's internal affairs.

The villagers' respect for the two is to give them things to help them build and renovate the cave.

With the concerted efforts of everyone, the cave was quickly remodeled and it was possible to live in it.

On the south-facing wall of the cave, there is a square window opening about one meter in length and width. A wooden window that can be pushed open is installed on the window opening, and a palm leaf curtain is also hung. Open during the day, airy and bright.

There is an extra drain and drain hole facing outwards on the side of the pool, allowing dirty water to flow out of the hole along the drain. In addition, two large and small pools were built. The large pool can be used for bathing, and the small pool is used for washing things.

The stove was also built, but it was not the common old-fashioned stove that Wang Ye thought, but a firepit built with stones. The bottom of the stone is hollow, you can put firewood into the fire, and you can put a pot or a grill on the stone.

What satisfied Wang Ye most was that there was an extra bed in the cave.

Although it was a large flat stone that was carried in by people,
But the stone is wide and big, enough to be two meters wide and two meters long.

In order to carry this stone in, the original small cave entrance was enlarged a lot.

The entrance of the stone cave was chiseled into a rectangle, with a door panel and a threshold. Over the door, too, hung a curtain of rolled palm leaves.

The interior of the cave was whitewashed with lime as a whole, much brighter than before, and it was no longer so humid.

There are several wooden shelves beside the wall, as well as several straw boxes and dustpans.

There are several baskets and fish creels hanging on the wall, and a new fishing net. This fishing net is the pride of the villagers. The fishing nets used in Haigou Village are the strongest in the nearby islands, and they can catch big fish without breaking easily.

This kind of fishing net is made of hemp, a specialty of Trench Island, and the fibers that are soaked are very tough. But this kind of tough hemp is not much, and the people of Haigou Village cherish the use of this kind of tough hemp.

There is also a large wooden table and four wooden benches next to the firepit. The wooden table is very thick, more than two meters long, and can be used as a chopping board and countertop.

The stove that Wang Ye wanted was relatively large, and the villagers had never made it. After several attempts, it was built outside, and a palm shed was built on it to cover the dust and rain.

The completion of the stove also allowed Wang Ye to gain another 50 experience points. In Haigou Village, there are several households with acceptable conditions, and they are all asking Grandpa Haidan to help change the firepit into a two-eyed stove.

The palm shed is relatively large, and there is another set of all-natural and unmodified stone benches inside. Usually when guests come, they can stay here without going in and out of the cave.

Grandpa Haidan also built a simple toilet for Wang Ye and the others. It was also a palm shed, with stones padded inside and a deep hole dug in the middle.

Grandpa Haidan said that when the hole is full, he will bury it, and dig another hole next to it, which is very convenient.

Wang Ye: "..." There is nothing to ask for, just do as the Romans do.