Chapter 16-18

Chapter 16 Old Wang's Fate

But this kind of rumor is not completely bad for him, at least he ran out to mess around at a young age, and people older than him are afraid of him-this is the person who stabbed his father to death with his own hands, he even dared to kill his own father, and Who dare not kill?

For example, the family who bought the house were afraid that he would hurt others, and they were even more afraid that he would inherit his aunt's mental illness and suddenly commit murder. At that time, Wang Ye will be a minor and mentally ill, so he might not have to be sentenced for a few years.

As the saying goes, Yu does not fight with tiles. The family probably considered that there is no need for their big family to fight with such a ruthless underage gangster, and finally decided to spend money to buy Ansheng.

After several calculations, the heartbroken family could only spend money to eliminate the disaster. In addition to the original 380,000 yuan, they added another 150,000 yuan to Wang Ye—what Wang Ye insisted on. He also asked Wang Ye to write a receipt, stating that the final payment of the year was written off, and if someone came over with an IOU, it would not count.

In fact, the family did not lose money. Eight years later, the current price of the house was about 1.6 million. Back then they bought at a low price, and now they just make up for the price difference.

And in this life, the family has not had time to do the disgusting thing of ignoring the final payment. Since Wang Ye knows that there is such a life-saving money, of course it is impossible to let it go. When he cleaned up Lao Wang last night, he forced out the IOU from him. whereabouts.

Only then did he know that the IOU was put in the cigarette case by Lao Wang.

"Auntie, start looking for a house tomorrow, and if you find it, move the things here. Next time I come back, I'll go to that family with you to ask for the money." I hope that family will stop messing around, otherwise ,Ah!

"Okay, I'll wait for you to come back." Wang Mu was about to come over to pack his things. In order to take care of her nephew nearby, she rented a house in the 13th district, not far from this building, only two or three minutes' walk away.

Wang Ye thought for a while, and seemed to have explained all the things that should be explained, and finally said: "Auntie, please don't tell me about my apprenticeship. If someone asks you, just say that I am afraid of being abused by my father again. Run away. When I come back next time, you go to the police station and say you found me. During the period, some kind people helped take me in and take care of me." Wang

Mu nodded. Although she was still shocked and couldn't believe it, she already believed it. The nephew had an adventure, so she would never tell his nephew's secret, let alone let anyone take Wang Ye away.

[Congratulations, Ms. Wang Mu has accepted the explanation of Xiao Wang next door to the player. The task is completed and the reward experience value is 50 points. 】

Wang Ye wiped his sweat and finally got it done.

"Auntie, I'm going to my master. I will leave in a very special way. When I come back, I will come back like this. This is my master's secret method. If you suspect that you are dreaming, just read this." Ye asked Wang Mu to take out his mobile phone and take a video of the two of them.

Wang Ye said something to the video, hugged his aunt, and made a silly V to the camera, save it.

Wang Mu once again saw his nephew disappear in front of his eyes, and his shorts and vest fell on the ground again.

It's unbelievable, but it seems that her nephew has really learned some very special skills, and he can take off his clothes very quickly... No, the clothes didn't smell like a hospital, why did they have to take them off?

Wang Mu pinched herself again, turned on the phone to watch the video, the video was here, she was not dreaming. I looked at the small piece of wall covered with dead mosquitoes... Forget it, I won't read more about this.

Although it is not sure whether the master her nephew said is true or not, it should be true that her nephew had an adventure.

Wang Mu kept holding on to his phone that night, and watched the video many times in one night, until he was so sleepy that he fell asleep.

At this moment, Lao Wang, who was in the hospital, came to his senses. He wanted to call someone, but found that no matter how much he shouted, no one paid attention to him.

He wanted to move, but he couldn't move at all. It was as if he was bound in a human-shaped shell, and he couldn't function every day.

Pharaoh kept wailing, excruciating pain. He didn't sleep through the night while drunk, and was woken once before the police arrived.

He saw his son and heard what he said to him.

The bastard said to him: "Ninety percent of you will become a vegetable in the future, and you will be a vegetable with your own consciousness. You can hear others talking, and you can eat liquid food, but you can only lie down and cannot move. Until you actually die. There is a world where countries treat their prisoners like this and think that's the right way to go to jail. I also think this way is especially suitable for scum like you. Oh, don't blame you for becoming like this Others, blame you for drinking too much and ruining your body like this."

Old Wang's eyes were tearing apart, and he wanted to ask who he was. It is impossible for the eight-year-old Wang Ye to say such words, and he still has such an expression. But he suddenly found that he could not move, nor could he speak.

The wild ghost who did not know where to occupy the body of the wild species even patted his face and said: "Are you still thinking that there is a 10% chance that you can wake up? If you can wake up, tsk, believe me, Your future will only be worse."

Old Wang was afraid, he wanted to beg for mercy, and wanted to beg this wild ghost to let him go.

The wild ghost suddenly lowered his head and whispered into his ear: "I am your son, not someone else's. Although I also hope that you are not my biological father, I did a genetic test and the result made me sick. We are father and son."

The wild ghost looked at his expression and smiled strangely: "It seems that you know that I am your own son, but you still... I understand, you just found an excuse for your failed life because your wife ran away. Now, the child is not your own kind, so you have lived a ridiculous life. In fact, you are a coward who only knows how to nest, a dung at the bottom of the pit, and a scum. For you, parents, brothers and sisters, wife and children It's okay, it's not as important as yourself."

"You sucked the blood of your parents for the first thirty years of your life, and let the two elders die of exhaustion before they were sixty. In the next ten years, you sucked the blood of your own sister and took Her marriage made money, which caused my aunt to be mentally stimulated and locked up in a mental hospital, but you are still shameless enough to force her to transfer the real estate and sell her house." "Now, you sold your own house. After

that Are you planning to sell me for a few years? I know you have always wanted to sell me, but the intermediary thinks that I am too thin, so the price is not high." "Actually, if you really sold me

early , maybe I would still thank you. During the eight years of living with you, if it wasn't for me, if I had another child, I'm afraid I'd have been tortured to death by you. Fortunately, my life is hard, and I have a chance I saw with my own eyes that you died into a piece of rotten meat."

"You are a person who praises you if you are called a scum, and the feces of animals are not ashamed to be with you. Didn't you want me to take care of you in the old age? Don't worry, I will definitely I will give you an old age, and I will try my best to make you live longer. In this life, I will let you feel yourself rotting slowly." "

Angry? Angry? Why are you so angry? I am your seed, what am I You will know what kind of person will do to you, just look at yourself. You will end up in this kind of situation, don't thank me, thank yourself." Old Wang just wanted to die

.

But he couldn't die. The scary wild ghost even knew that he had sold the house and still had the final payment. He tortured him repeatedly, just to force him to tell where the agreement and the IOU were.

He never knew that people can suffer so much without being beaten. He couldn't stand it after half a minute, and he said everything the other party asked.

When he tried to yell for help, he lost consciousness.

When he regained consciousness again, he was already in the hospital ward, but his eyes could no longer be opened, and his body could not move. Everyone thought he had become a vegetable.

And his nightmare has just begun...

The author has something to say:

Lei Mu: Did he fall into a pit?

Wang Ye: I'm back~ I'm a civilized person. I dug a hole first, and then buried it when I was done.