Chapter 318-319

Chapter 318 Sacrificial Ceremony

    In the early morning, the sun has not fully risen, so it stands to reason that the sacrificial palaces should be fully lit at this time.

Oddly enough, there are actually very few lights.

But the square outside the sacrificial hall was already full of dark crowds.

As early as four o'clock, all the personnel involved in the sacrifice came out.

The strange scene that happened late at night made people gather here naturally, but so many people didn't make much noise.

Everyone seems to be afraid of disturbing something, or they seem to be afraid that lighting up too many lights will make it difficult to see the wonders of the ancestor's ascension to heaven. Except for the necessary guide lights, there are no extra lights in the entire palace complex.

As the solemn bell rang, the crowd divided into rows according to the instructions.

The sacrificial hall is built in the middle of the high steps, which are transparent on all sides. Going up from the steps and reaching the top of the mountain is the altar for offering sacrifices to heaven, earth and ancestors.

The figure of Salman the Great appeared in the sacrificial hall.

Everyone in the square saluted together with the soldiers.

Twenty-four court magicians wore pure black sacrificial robes, white gauze, and tall black hats. Amidst the solemn music, they walked out of the crowd silently and walked to the steps in front of the sacrificial hall.

What follows is a tedious sacrificial ceremony.

In the past, not many people liked to participate in the sacrificial ceremony. The whole process can only be described in one sentence: it is too tortured.

Since the night before, they have been unable to eat anything but drink water. They have to wake up at two or three in the morning, take a bath, and put on traditional sacrificial robes. They cannot have any gorgeous decorations on their bodies, and women can only wear light makeup.

We must gather at four o'clock, and stand in the cold wind until the time stipulated by the priest arrives, usually half an hour before the sun rises.

If you are hungry, you have to stand in the square and listen to unintelligible sacrificial words and prayers, watch ugly sacrificial dances, hear unpleasant sacrificial music, and then bend down to salute when necessary. In the end, I have to climb the mountain, even if I can't climb it.

The whole process usually takes two to three hours depending on the mood of the emperor, plus the waiting time, it starts at least four hours. If there are some important matters to be dealt with during the sacrificial ceremony, it will take longer.

For the vast majority of nobles and ordinary people who have not exercised, this is a torture.

But this sacrifice, almost everyone is willing and full of piety.

Even the solemn and solemn rites and music became particularly touching, as if at that moment your heart was connected with your ancestors, the rolling mountains, and the heaven and the earth.

The incomprehensible prayers were floating in the air, pulling something.

Almost as if he couldn't feel it, the one-hour sacrificial ceremony passed quietly.

Before I knew it, the sky became brighter.

The solemn and solemn ceremonies and music suddenly changed into fierce and high-spirited war drums.

This is the characteristic of the Silver Moon Empire. Silver Moon advocates force and desires to be powerful, including music with more passionate tones.

When everyone heard the sound of war drums, their spirits lifted.

Usually the sound of such war drums in the sacrificial ceremony means that the king or emperor has announced something important.

The twenty-four magicians standing on the steps suddenly split into two rows, as if they were welcoming someone.

And standing in the center of the hall, Emperor Salman also took two steps forward, facing everyone, and said slowly but clearly: "

As early as half a year ago, I announced to the whole empire that I have two official They are called Satan Leimu and...Wang Ye."

Salman knew Wang Ye's real name, and he originally wanted to say Lei Ye, but it was Wang Ye who finally said it.

After he said it, his mind was shaken. In the dark, he felt that the name Wang Ye seemed to form a certain connection with the Silver Moon Empire and him, and it seemed to break something.

It was a very strange feeling, as if he had encountered a similar scene, everything seemed to have happened before, but when he said the name Wang Ye, the sense of deja vu suddenly disappeared, and there was Something changed, and he suddenly became particularly sober.

Including Lei Mu's name, he originally only wanted to say Satan, but for some reason, he felt that this name was unlucky, and it was not good to be called Lei Mu alone, so he simply linked these two names together as Lei Mu. The official name is called.

Everyone in the square wondered how the other heir, Lei Ye, changed his name, but it didn't matter, no matter what his original name was, he is now Wang Ye, and one of the heirs recognized by the Silver Moon Empire.

And Satan Lemu's name is also rather strange, but this is not important.

The important thing is that the emperor took out a scroll and opened it.

Everyone knows that it is the royal bloodline, but it does not mean that you can appear on that scroll because you are royal bloodline, you have to be recognized by the contemporary emperor.

Salman personally changed Leimu's name, writing it as Satan Leimu, and on the same line, Wang Ye's name was added to the third generation position under his name.

Scroll seal.

Later, the scroll will be offered on the altar for the ancestors and the world to see. If there is no abnormal situation, it means that the ancestors and the world have recognized the two new heirs.

Salman put away the scroll, and stretched out his hand again: "Today, these two children will join me in offering sacrifices to the ancestors and heaven and earth. Lei Mu, Xiao Yezi, come to me." Wang Ye originally thought that he would only need to be present at the sacrificial ceremony

. Just showing his face is enough, but he didn't expect that he was grabbed by two ancestors just after he came out of the underground prison, and took him to the sacrificial palace on the ground, and handed him to Salman.

The emperor was very happy to see Wang Ye. He pulled Wang Ye east to ask questions, mainly about Lei Mu's tree of life blood, and he was happy and proud of Lei Mu. The ancestor mentioned Lei Mu's matter to him.

Wang Ye had to take out the flower pot and show it to the emperor who wanted to see his grandson.

The emperor was reluctant to let go while holding the flower pot.

Wang Ye shamelessly said that Lei Mu could only grow well with him, and that his energy was of special benefit to the growth of Lei Mu, so he almost rolled over and made the emperor promise to return Lei Mu to him later.

The emperor severely punished Wang Xiaoye for this.

Wang Ye thought it was punishment, but it was nothing more than taking a bath and changing clothes, and it turned out to be such a torment!

Not to mention the process of taking a bath, there are actually petals in it, which is much better, and the fragrance made him sneeze.

What's even more unreasonable is that it took half an hour just to put on clothes and take care of the appearance.

Half an hour, for an extraordinary person, a little magic can put on all the clothes, and it takes no more than five seconds at most, okay?

With such short hair, the maids in the court could do over twenty tricks on his head.

If it wasn't for magic, half an hour wouldn't be enough!

There are also clothes and shoes, including accessories, which are changed from set to set.

Wang Ye didn't even know when Salman made him so many sets of clothes, shoes, socks and accessories according to his figure.

In the end, Wang Ye was going to be annoyed, and the emperor picked out one of the many sets of clothes he had changed, including accessories, and asked the maid to dress him up.

It has to be said that the Emperor's vision is still very good.

Clothing mainly in black, silver and crimson, including accessories, is particularly spiritual when worn.

The maids also connected some thin and soft metal wires to Wang Ye's short hair. They were very thin, hidden in the hair, and shone faintly.

For this, Wang Ye gave the emperor a big look.

The emperor laughed and left. He wanted to take the flowerpot away secretly, but Wang Ye rushed to snatch it back.

The serving maids were extremely surprised, and at the same time had a new understanding of how favored this child was.

It was enough for the maids to be amazed that the emperor personally helped the child choose the clothes, and spent half an hour with him without hesitation. Although during the process, the emperor seemed to be more interested in the little sprout in the flowerpot in his arms.

And the child was so disrespectful to the emperor and spoke so casually, but the emperor was not only not angry, but also so happy, anyone who looked at the child could see the joy in it.

Yes, not doting, but happiness.

The Emperor clearly enjoyed spending time with the children.

The maids and waiters were more respectful to Wang Ye.

But Wang Ye didn't seem to feel it, he still whispered to Lei Mu: "The emperor is too wasteful, how many times can I wear these clothes? Children grow up fast, and he makes so many sets of clothes, it is equivalent to wasting most of them." And these accessories..."

Lei Mu: "It won't be wasted. I think, when the ceremony is over, the emperor will let you take away these clothes and accessories, as well as the resources given to you. Including mine. "

Wang Ye stopped muttering immediately, and looked at those clothes and accessories again, and felt different: "Well, the emperor's taste is still good." The

real little money-grubber, Lei Mu lightly squeezed it with his mental strength amusedly. Wang Ye's ears.

The door was pushed open, and a cool and handsome Lei Mu who looked very heroic, not like a prince, but more like a warrior walked in.

Wang Ye blinked. Grandma?

The Lei Mu smiled at him.

Wang Ye held his heart, this Lei Mu was like a girl killer when he laughed!

So, Prince Lei Mu, who looks like a cool and handsome warrior, and Wang Xiaoye, who looks like a mysterious man with a little evil spirit, under the protection of two teams of guards, they walked from the palace to the square like Moses dividing the sea, step by step. On the steps, he walked up to the front of Salman the Great.

Wang Ye is also holding a dragon skull flower pot in his arms, which makes him look even more distinctive.

Some of the court magicians standing in line on both sides of the steps seemed to recognize what the flower pot was, and immediately took a breath, and looked at Wang Ye differently.

Salman signaled Lei Mu and Wang Ye to face everyone in the square, and formally introduced them to the ministers, nobles and the blood of the Sa family, especially his important generals.

This is also the first official appearance of the two heirs.

Both Lei Mu and Wang Ye have a good image, not to mention that they have been well-dressed.

Coupled with the poetic spirit in their stomachs, and both of them are capable and confident people, their spirits look different.

Even in the eyes of everyone, the age difference between the two is just right.

The elder one is already an adult, so even if the emperor has something to do, he can succeed to the throne at any time.

If the big one fails to become a talent in the future or other problems arise, there is still a small one that can be connected.

Moreover, the two heirs are obviously extraordinary, and their performance in the extraordinary school competition has long been spread all over the world. I heard that these two children are the heirs of the Silver Moon Empire. I don't know how many people in the world envy them. The generals and nobles could not have been more satisfied with the two.

Saed and Son?

Oh, sorry, they have forgotten about the father and son. The memory of the nobles is so bad~

The younger one doesn't have the blood of the family?

please! Not to mention that this little guy is a super genius, just look at the row of masters behind him, and ask who dares not recognize his position as the heir to the empire?

You dare? In front of his masters who are either ninth-level or holy-level, you say that you are dissatisfied with their apprentices, that children cannot have the right to inherit the empire if they are not of the blood of the Sa family, and so on. Your big teeth are knocked out.

Besides, the great emperor recognized Wang Ye's right to inherit. Even the emperor who single-handedly turned the kingdom into an empire didn't care about the issue of bloodlines, and even recorded people on the royal bloodline. Worrying is simply to make the emperor hate you, and by the way, make the two princes hate you.

"Maybe Wang Ye really has the blood of the Sa family." Someone whispered.

"That's right, if the royal bloodline is approved, it means that the child is eligible." "Let's

see what the ancestors say. If the ancestors also approve, then..."

The matter of marriage must be considered quickly. The small one is not in a hurry, but if the big one doesn't settle down, someone might snatch it away.

That is the emperor who is almost certain in the future, and his wife is the future empress!

After a little discussion, the sacrificial ceremony continued.

Everyone has already seen that this sacrifice is not only about sacrificing ancestors and worshiping heaven and earth, but also confirming the identities of the heirs of Lei Mu and Wang Ye.

In the solemn ceremonies and music, Emperor Salman walked in the front, followed by Lei Mu and Wang Ye from left to right.

The three climbed up the steps to the altar on the top of the mountain step by step.

Twelve paces behind them were twenty-four court magicians.

Followed by the generals and ministers, followed by the nobles, and finally the blood of the Sa family who has no position or a lower title.

Except for the emperor and heirs, no one can directly enter the sacrificial hall, they need to go around from both sides of the hall.

When Salman and the two heirs climbed to the top of the mountain, everyone stopped and adjusted their positions.

Looking down from the top of the mountain, you can see that there are people standing on the steps, but everyone is standing neatly.

The main event is coming.

The sound of ritual music disappeared, and heavy drumming sounded.

One after another.

Salman held the scroll that recorded his bloodline with both hands and placed it on the altar.

At this point, Salman needs to pray to the ancestors and heaven and earth, and say that he wants to establish an heir.

Salman spread the sound with magic power, and everyone heard what he said.

There was a silence between heaven and earth, and the sound of talking and music disappeared.

This is the time to wait for the response from the ancestors and heaven and earth, and generally it only takes about three minutes of silence.

If there is no vision, it means...

"Ah!" Someone exclaimed.

Those who exclaimed hurriedly covered their lips, but others heard and saw the vision of the altar on the top of the mountain.

"Sa, Your Majesty Satron! It's His Majesty Satron!"

"My God! So the rumors are true, and the ancestors of the Sa family are really still there."

The generals, ministers, and nobles were all shocked.

They vaguely knew some rumors, but they really saw the reappearance of the king who was thought to be dead by the previous generation, well, anyone could see that it was not a real entity.

But the undead appeared in the daytime, and still appeared in the sacrificial ceremony, which is really shocking, not to mention that it was His Majesty the King of the previous generation!

His Majesty Satron not only appeared, he also spoke: "Salman, you have done a good job these years, although there are some things that make me dissatisfied, but your two heirs have been chosen very well, I am very grateful to them Very satisfied."

Wang Ye looked up at His Majesty Satron floating above the altar, and felt that this Majesty was much more majestic than what he saw last night, but did he speak too directly?

But Salman is obviously very used to the tone of his king's father, and he just said lightly: "Well, I also think I made a good choice."

Salman looked at Lei Mu and Wang Ye, and when he saw Lei Mu, The body trembled involuntarily. Fortunately, it is very slight, and it is not an entity. Others will only see it as the wind that has slightly blurred the outline of the undead majesty.

Compared with the lazy ancestor Sa, the descendants of the Sa family in the underground palace are more afraid of this Mrs. Xiang.

Mrs. Xiang is really not a benevolent grandma, she is very fierce. As long as she sees the offspring who have made mistakes in the underground palace, she will definitely beat her up mercilessly.

"Son, you are fine." Satron subconsciously showed a very cautious and respectful attitude towards "Lei Mu", which was instinctive.

Everyone noticed this scene. They had some doubts about Lei Mu's life experience, but now they dare not show any disrespect to Lei Mu, the great prince.

When Satron looked at Wang Ye again, his expression became much more relaxed. He gave Wang Ye two greeting gifts, and the voice transmission told him that one of them was for Lei Mu.

Wang Ye didn't expect this great-grandfather to make up for the meeting gift, and his smile became brighter, and he said, "Grandpa great, in the future, I will add you a part of the sacrifices I will give to the two ancestors."

Chong Seeing the sacrifice, Satron didn't want to rest in peace.

But he resisted the temptation. The son is reliable, and the great-grandchildren are also excellent. Although the country has some moths and problems, I believe Salman and the others will solve them smoothly.

What's so good about being an undead?

You can't eat, drink, play, or leave the underground palace.

He couldn't come out during the day, and he could come out now because he borrowed the power of the underground palace.

Although the underground palace restrains them, because they can't die within the scope of the underground palace, they can also show their faces during the day, but it will be very uncomfortable and consume too much energy.

"Have the ancestors told you?" Satron asked deliberately.

Wang Ye nodded, and said: "The ancestors are already counting the list, and they will gather together at that time." "

Well, put me first, I don't want to wait." Satlun asked.

Wang Ye hesitated for a moment, then looked at Salman. Your father is going to die... uh, he's going to disappear, why don't you keep him?

Salman said unhurriedly: "Okay, I will be the first one in the queue for you. You hurry up, isn't it uncomfortable to be in the sun?"

Satron: Just say, what is there to miss about this kind of son?

The people below didn't hear this conversation. They only saw that the former King and the young heir seemed to be whispering and gave him a gift. The atmosphere was very good.

After Satron's figure disappeared from the altar, everyone thought that the vision was over, but who would have thought that a bigger vision would appear.

An extremely huge figure slowly walked out from the mountains.

It feels like the mountains are alive, and there are mountain gods coming out of the mountains.

The huge figure seemed to be walking very slowly, but in fact it only took two steps to reach the sky above the altar.

The huge figure gradually became clear, and the facial features on the face were also clearly visible.

"The descendant Salman, pay homage to the ancestor!"

Emperor Salman actually knelt down on one knee to the huge black shadow, performing a very solemn kneeling salute for an emperor.

Swish! The generals and soldiers reacted the fastest. As long as they did not have defensive tasks, they all knelt on one knee, and those who had defensive tasks raised their swords in salute.

The ministers and nobles also quickly knelt down on one knee, bowed their heads and pressed their chests in salute.

Wang Ye looked around and knelt down on one knee while holding the flower pot. It's just a salute to the two ancestors he likes, and he doesn't lose his share.

But when Wang Ye secretly saw "Lei Mu" knelt down on one knee, he glared fiercely at Patriarch.

Patriarch Sa: ... I didn't make everyone kneel, I don't care about this at all, okay?

Patriarch Sa quickly stretched out his hand, and patted Salman on the shoulder: Hurry up and get up!

Salman just stood up.

When the emperor got up, the others got up one after another.

At this time, the mood of the people was both excited and bewildered.

Patriarch?

Who would be the person who can be called the ancestor by the emperor?

Many people think of the first generation king Salot.

Until a Sa family who had seen the portraits of the ancestors of the past tremblingly told the truth: "That is the ancestor, the ancestor two thousand years ago! My Sa family has the first ancestor recorded in written texts and portraits." Two thousand years

ago The Patriarch of the Sa Family? !

The hearts of the priests were beating rapidly.

The blood of the Sa family was still excited and said: "It is said that this ancestor has become a god...God, maybe he really became a god. He is the mountain god here. No wonder our family cemetery is here. ."

Someone secretly changed his face.

When Satron appeared, some people were not surprised, because they knew what the first king of Silver Moon had done.

But the ancestor of the Sa family who was said to be an era earlier than Tang Bo Gu Ding?

He hasn't disappeared yet? It actually exists in the mountains of the Sajia Underground Palace?

This news is too important, no matter what, it must be spread.

With such a person, maybe their plan...

No matter what everyone thinks in their hearts, all of them raised their heads and looked up at the legendary ancestor with reverence.

The blood of the Sa family was the most excited.

This is the common ancestor of their Sa family, not just the Emperor alone.

I didn't know that this ancestor was still there before, but now that I know, they will definitely come to pay respects to the priests often in the future. If they can please this ancestor, maybe...then they heard about

the person who is suspected of becoming a mountain god. The ancestor said: "I came out because I saw these two children pleasing to the eye. But don't let people disturb me casually, otherwise I will kill them and don't blame me."

Salman immediately said: "If someone disturbs your peace, You can dispose of it as you like, and I have nothing to say."

The excited heart of the blood of the Sa family suddenly became half cold. It's really annoying to compare people to people! Why did the ancestor look at those two pleasingly? One is obviously a demon seed, and the other is not of the blood of the Sa family... The

ancestor Sa said in a bad tone: "When you came to sacrifice, I walked around and saw the blood of the Sa family. I heard a lot. Salman, I know you can't know everything, and you can't control everyone, but some people are really outrageous."

Sa family blood and some people with ghosts in their hearts: it's over !

At this time, there are not many people with good expressions. Who wouldn't act and speak presumptuously in private? Especially when you don't like this seemingly meaningless and frustrating sacrifice.

And those who have ghosts in their hearts are constantly thinking: Have they said or done something that shouldn't be done or said in the past two days?

Patriarch Sa picked up Wang Xiaoye and Lei Mu who were watching the opera: "I like these two children very much. I will take them to my place to play. Your grandma and grandma want to see them too. All right, get off the mountain." Don't disturb me by making noise here!"

"Yes." Salman respectfully watched Patriarch Sa disappear into the mountain.

Wang Ye also heaved a sigh of relief, the show was finally over. For the first time, he knew that he was so tired of pretending that he couldn't even bend his waist casually.

Seeing that Lei Mu and Wang Ye were actually taken away by that ancestor, they still took them to play... The emotions of the people present were so complicated that it was hard to describe in words.

The blood of the Sa family is easy to say, they are just envious and jealous.

The sacrificial ceremony is over.

It can be said that this grand ceremony definitely impressed all the participants.

There is so much to say about this event!

And after such a special sacrificial ceremony that had no precedent, the status of Lei Mu and Wang Ye's heirs was almost more stable than that of the Great Emperor, and could no longer be shaken.

At the same time, although the emperor asked everyone to keep the ancestor's appearance strictly confidential, the news that the ancestor of the Sa family was still alive was spread through some secret channels...