Chapter 192-193

Chapter 192 Master ~~~

Wen Di was a little surprised: "You know me?"

"I met you five years ago, at the Magician's Guild in Double Moon City. I, my name is Angolo." Angolo stuttered.

"How old were you then? You have a really good memory." Wen Di praised.

Angolo smiled shyly: "I just have a good memory, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get into our school based on my aptitude." "

Aptitude is not everything, and a good memory is also a big advantage." Pointing his chin forward: "It's so lively over there, what happened?"

Angolo quickly shook his head: "No, nothing happened, just selling noodles over there."

"Noodles? How many noodles are there?" It's delicious, but there are so many people queuing up?" Wendi laughed.

Angolo looked left and right, couldn't help it, and showed off to Professor Wendi: "Professor, I will tell you a secret, please don't tell others."

Wendi laughed: "Okay, tell me. "

An'Goluo took a step closer to Wendi, and said in a low voice: "The owner of the noodle stall, what he sells is not noodles, but potions! Potions that can improve aptitude, super good potions, even me This kind of stubbornness can be improved, and my grandpa said that this potion is powerful."

"Really?" Wendi smiled indifferently, thinking that children like to exaggerate: "The potions for improving aptitude are always precious, so how many potions does the stall owner have? Can it be sold to so many people?"

"He doesn't sell potions for everyone, he mainly sells noodles, and he makes potions with low effects into seasonings, but as long as you can afford the price, you can buy better ones. A potion with a higher level."

"Are you sure you haven't been fooled?" Wen Di laughed. This little guy looks like a lot of money is easy to cheat.

Seeing that Wendi didn't believe it, Angolo couldn't help becoming anxious, stomped his feet, and took out the two bottles of medicine he had just bought from the storage bracelet with a cruel heart.

"Professor, I didn't lie to you. Look, this is the potion that the stall owner sold me. He said that the effect of this potion is better than the seasoning he made, more than a hundred times better. Call Wu Gou marrow washing liquid has reached level 4, and he only wants me two level 4 magic crystals, and he also gave me a bottle of level 2 cultivation potion." "

Wugou marrow washing liquid?" Wen Di was stunned. The name of this recipe is a bit familiar, it seems that he has studied it before?

"Can I take a look? Don't worry, I won't..."

"Of course! You can take a look, just take a look." Angolo is really a fool who trusts others too easily. He believes that Professor Wendi is a good person in his heart, so he The potion that he bought at a high price was placed in the other party's hands.

Wen Di took the potion, opened it and smelled it, then flicked the bottle, a drop of liquid medicine floated from the mouth of the bottle.

Wendi put the drop of medicinal liquid into his mouth and tasted it carefully.

In an instant, Wendi's long and narrow eyes widened slightly.

"Very good." Wen Di re-cast the sealing magic on the potion to prevent the potion from losing its effect, then put the potion bottle into Angolo's hand, and said solemnly: "Put it away, I can't even refine this potion."

Angolo opened his mouth wide in disbelief.

Wen Di checked another potion of cultivating essence, and this time he was even more surprised. This should be a new type of formula, and the effect should be quite good.

Wendi also resealed the Peiyuan Potion, returned it to Angolo, and patted the young boy on the shoulder, "Go back quickly, take it early, and let your adults watch it. Also, if I were you, the first The bottles of Scale-Free Marrow Cleansing Liquid will be used separately, half for medicated baths, and half for taking, at the same time. Within twelve hours after your aptitude has improved significantly, take the second bottle of Yuanyuan Medicine."

"Thank you, Professor! Thank you so much, I know, I will use it when I get back." Angolo was extremely excited. This is the potion that Professor Wendi has personally verified and agreed upon!

There were already people around them paying attention to them, Angolo hurriedly saluted Professor Wendi, manipulated the magic board and ran away quickly. He regretted it. If he knew that he would buy such a precious potion, he should have called his grandfather to come with him!

Wen Di raised his foot and walked towards the booth. He wants to see who made the potion.

The purity of the two medicines unexpectedly reached over 99%, infinitely close to 100%.

In this world, there is no medicine that can reach 100% purity, and medicine that can reach 99.9% is a rare commodity. Even if he comes to refine, it depends on luck.

The most valuable thing is that from the two drops of medicine he tasted just now, he can't feel any negative and violent energy, which is extremely peaceful.

And that's the hardest thing.

Transcendents firmly believe that everything has a spirit, but their understanding of spirit is different.

But everyone believes that whether it is flowers, plants, trees, insects, birds, fish or animals, even if it is ore and sand, they all have their own "consciousness".

When you make these existences into potions, even if it is only a part of them. Just like someone broke your arm, dug out your heart, and drained your blood, just ask if you don't have any resentment?

This kind of resentment and dissatisfaction cannot be resolved by a close relationship or a contractual relationship. Parents and children claim parts of their bodies. What is required is blood, limbs, skin, organs, bones, etc.? Which son or daughter will willingly and continually give of themselves?

Therefore, when any potion is refined, it will more or less carry some negative energy.

These negative energies are also classified as impurities, and most do not affect the user deeply.

However, the higher the level and strength of the transcendent, the more they understand that it is not a good thing to accumulate this kind of negative energy in their bodies.

These negative energies cannot be seen or touched, but in fact they have been affecting you.

They will affect your mood and personality, may also affect your talent and aptitude, and even affect your luck.

Therefore, Transcendents of their level are unwilling to take medicines with a purity of less than 95%, unless they have to.

Therefore, although the two potions bought by the young boy Angolo were only level 4 and level 2, they could still make him, a level 8 medicine master, very excited.

He knew after taking the fourth-level Wugou marrow washing liquid that this potion might also have an effect on him, even if it was very low, but extraordinary people who have reached their level rarely have drugs that can improve their physique , even if it can be improved, it is very little.

Therefore, the mere fact that this level four potion can work on him is enough for the refiner to be proud of.

Wen Di looked at the three lines, saw that the one on the left was the shortest, and went through it.

Wang Ye is negotiating prices with the customers in front of him.

"Brother, it's not that the more you buy, the cheaper I will be. On the contrary, the more you buy, the less others will be able to buy. Of course you have to pay a high price. If you don't want to pay a high price, I will teach you a way. You can find a group of people to line up in the middle line, and each person can buy three copies, so the price is the cheapest."

Wang Ye said with a serious expression of saving money for the other party.

The tall orc boy said with a stern face: "That's too troublesome, and didn't you say it's almost sold out? What should I do when I arrange people to line up and you say it's sold out?" "So you have to buy it at a high price.

" Seeing that the orc boy was still hesitating, Wang Ye put his waist in and said, "Brother, don't just think that the price is expensive. You should think about it from a different angle. You pay a high price for monopoly and time, and wait until you buy all my goods." Now, when no one else can buy it, you can experience the refreshing feeling of 'no one else has it, only mine'!"

Wang Ye saw the orc boy shaken, and continued his efforts: "And the sooner you eat, the more you eat, You will be able to perform faster and better than others. Seeing that the big competition is coming soon, even if it is only a ten-thousandth improvement at this time, it is likely to be the difference between being ranked and not being ranked, or even the difference between being ranked first and not being ranked. The gap between the second place. Do you still think my quotation is too expensive now?"

The orc boy lowered his eyes and thought for a moment, then raised his head: "Okay, according to the price you quoted, I will take as much as you have!" "

Simply As expected, you are our orc brothers." Wang Ye gave a thumbs up, quickly took out a box, and opened it: "Here, three hundred and fifty-two seasonings are here. Do you want vegetables?

" Ruthless: "Three hundred vegetables!"

"I want it! This is the courage of a big man." Wang Ye quickly dragged out several large baskets.

The baskets were filled with greens and Chinese cabbage that Xiaoyun had prepared in the insect nest.

"Oh, why did you release the cabbage?" Wang Ye looked distressed.

When the orc boy saw how big a Chinese cabbage was, he immediately felt a sense of excitement that he had made money, quickly pressed the basket, and said anxiously: "It's all agreed, and the things are taken out, you can't take them back. "

Wang Ye muttered, reluctantly counting out a hundred Chinese cabbages to the orc boy.

Chinese cabbage takes up space, and several baskets can't fit it.

The more distressed Wang Ye was, the happier the orc boy was.

When the money was settled, the orc boy hugged Wang Ye, and then he left happily.

Wang Ye yelled loudly: "In the future, I will buy something cheaper from you!"

The orc boy waved his hands without looking back.

"Next!" Wang Ye jumped on the stool and shouted.

Wendi music. His hearing is so good, he heard all the conversation between Wang Xiaoye and the orc boy just now.

If you ask him, that little guy has a shrewd face at first glance, how could he do such a stupid thing as replacing green vegetables with big Chinese cabbage? Obviously, he just wanted to give the orc boy a discount, or there were not enough green vegetables, so take Chinese cabbage Make up the number.

In the end, the orc boy looked like he had taken a big advantage, and he didn't feel that he was losing money by buying so much at double the normal price.

The big tall man behind the orcs took a few steps forward, opened his mouth and yelled: "Hey, stall owner, did you sell all the seasonings to the orcs just now?" Wang Ye: "There are also

vegetables and finished medicines." , but medicine depends on fate."

"What do you mean by fate?" The tall man frowned.

A little man behind said hehe: "It just depends on whether you give a lot of money. If you give more money, you have fate. If you don't have much, of course you don't have fate."

Wang Ye gave the little man a look of praise: You understand!

Wendi saw Wang Ye's eyes clearly and smiled.

The big tall one: "Oh, so it depends on who has strong financial resources, okay, bro, if you don't have anything else, there are more magic crystals, as long as you have good things, come and ask for a price!" Wang Xiaoye rolled up his sleeves excitedly: Oh, it appeared

, The second generation of stupid people with a lot of money, high-quality customers that must not be let go.

The tall one approached Wang Xiaoye, and the people in line behind followed him.

This line was originally short, and as soon as the people flowed, and the tall man opened the distance from the people behind, Wendi, who was at the end of the line, showed his face.

Standing on the stool, Wang Ye could see clearly within a hundred meters.

He saw the person at the back of the crowd at a glance...

"Ah!" Wang Ye yelled, pointing at the back of the line, his mind was filled with lightning and thunder.

How can it be? How could his master appear here at this time?

Shouldn't he be in the secret realm of Qianyan Mountain in Shiwanda Mountain at this time?

Hallucination?

Wang Ye rubbed his eyes hard.

"Hello?" The tall man waved his hand.

Wang Ye completely ignored the tall man, he only had one person in his eyes now.

Wen Di's gaze collided with the child.

Probably because the child's small eyes that were about to stare out were too ridiculous, Wen Di couldn't help but smile at the child.

"Ahhh! Master~Father~" Wang Xiaoye's cry trembled in waves.

Wendi: Huh? Who is the child calling?

Everyone also turned their heads to look, the stall owner's master is here?

"Master! When did you give birth to such a big baby!" Wang Ye beat his chest and stamped his feet in disbelief.

Wen Di... subconsciously looked back, he thought the child was shouting at someone behind him.

Wang Ye pointed at the flute with a trembling voice: "Don't look, you, it's you! Say, how dare you pretend to be my master? Where did you come from as a fairy? Ahhh, I must be hallucinating. Mumu, Lei Wood, help, someone has drugged me."

Wen Di: "..." Is this kid a fool?

Everyone in line: what happened to the stall owner?

The big bosses of the schools who secretly observed and protected the students also paid attention to this.

A big guy suddenly lost his voice: "Wendi?!"

"Huh? The adult in line is Wendi? Yao Shuai Wendi?" "

That's him."

"Looks so young."

The big guys muttered.

Meteor's professor and team leaders looked at each other, their faces were a bit ugly, but they all heard the scene where Wang Xiaoye called to Wendi to master.

Is the little guy really poisoned? Do you see Professor Wendi as Mr. Chong or Professor Landau? But what does it mean to give birth to a big son?

Lei Mu, who was collecting money and selling goods in the team on the right, was startled by Wang Ye's cry, and immediately came to Wang Ye's side, asking "Who drugged you", while looking in the direction of Wang Ye's finger.

Unable to see this, Lei Mu was surprised: "Brother Wen?"

When Wen Di saw Lei Mu for the first time, he only felt that the youth's outline was a little familiar, but he didn't recognize him. But when Lei Mu called out the title "Brother Wen", Wen Di immediately recognized him from Lei Mu's voice and expression: "Amu?"

Lei Mu smiled and was about to walk over immediately.

But Wen Di came over first, and smiled before saying anything, because he saw the kindness and familiarity of the acquaintances: "Long time no see! It seems that you have had a good time, and I was still worried about you." Lei Mu also smiled:

" Yes, I've been doing well during this time. I didn't expect to meet you here."

Wen Di wanted to ask: I thought you were still in the Silver Moon Empire, did you escape and went to a magic school?

But this is obviously not a good place to talk.

Wang Xiaoye stood on the stool, looked left at Wendi, and right at Leimu.

The two seemed to be thinking of Wang Ye at this moment, and turned to look at him together.