Chapter 132-133

Chapter 132 I'll Give You Some Vegetables

"Where are Lei Mu and Jin Bao?" Shu Yu asked casually when he entered the room and saw no one.

Wang Ye signaled Shuyu casually, "Jin Bao followed Lei Mu, they are obsessed with alchemy, and they should not come back until very late."

Jin Bao loves to show off, and after discovering his new ability, he would show it off several times a day. Wang Ye and Lei Mu saw that he often used his abilities not only did not wear down his body, but instead made his body develop healthier, so they let him go.

Last time Lei Mu rewarded Jin Bao with a silver coin in a playful way because he helped him purify the material, saying it was his reward.

Jinbao suddenly felt that his spirit had been sublimated. From then on, he was no longer a free-for-all debt collector. He also contributed to the family, so he worked very hard every day.

Lei Mu really paid him every day, which made Jinbao even more out of control...

In short, the father and son got into the alchemy room and couldn't get out!

Wang Ye, who is going to be very idle from today, suddenly feels so lonely. It's too miserable to be alone when he goes home~ Of course, it's impossible to

be idle, as soon as he enters the worm's nest, an undead will float over Floating to urge him to refine the medicine, and then criticize his medicine refining techniques in various ways.

Now there is even an elf who came to the door on his own initiative, so he has no time to spare.

Wang Ye had basically guessed the reason for Shuyu's visit, and it was 100% to urge Peiyuan Potion.

"I forgot to introduce, this is my younger brother Shu Xiaofeng. Xiaofeng, this is Wang Ye, you can call him Brother Little Leaf." Shu Yu held his younger brother and handed it to Wang Ye.

Wang Ye glanced at the little guy, a black earthworm that was only a little longer than a finger?

Oh, if you look closely, you can see that there are four feet under the abdomen, but those feet are really small, like rice grains, and they are also black, so they can't be seen clearly when they are hidden under the body.

"Chichi~" The black deformed little four-legged snake called at Wang Ye.

Anyway, in Wang Ye's eyes, the elf cub is a deformed four-legged snake.

When meeting for the first time, it is not good not to give a gift to the children. Wang Ye, who considers himself the head of the family, touched the ring on his finger. In fact, he took out a piece of milk cake on a plate from the insect nest.

"This is specially for young children. I made it myself. It's magic food. Jin Bao likes it very much. Let's see if your brother can eat it." Wang Ye put the milk cake on the table.

Shu Xiaofeng sniffed with his small nose, and chirped at his brother.

His brother smiled, thanked Wang Ye, and put his brother on the table.

Shu Xiaofeng quickly crawled in front of the milk cake, ahhh, just one bite. Jiji, delicious~!

It's not good to just watch the children eat, so Wang Ye invited Shu Yu to sit down and entertained the guest with tea and snacks.

Anyway, since this guy is here to do business with him, it's better to be more polite.

Shu Yu was not polite at all, he ate snacks and drank tea as soon as he picked them up.

The dim sum is freshly fried and fresh spring rolls. The spring roll skins are bought on Earth, but the vegetables wrapped inside are harvested from the insect nest planting area, and the meat is monster meat.

Shu Yu was full of praise for the spring rolls, and Shu Xiaofeng wanted to eat them too.

Seeing how pitiful his younger brother was, Shuyu gave him one. With the energy contained in a spring roll, Xiaofeng can still eat it.

Wang Ye saw that Shuyu was taking care of his younger brother with all his heart, feeding him tea and wiping his mouth, he cut another half of a watermelon from the earth.

Shuangyuexing also has watermelons, and Shuyu is not surprised, but just surprised that there will be such a ripe and sweet melon this season.

"There is no magic power, it was planted by ordinary people?" Shu Yu noticed the difference in one bite.

Wang Ye: "Eat yours, ask so many questions."

Shu Yu chuckled, watching his brother eat watermelon after eating the milk cake, until his body was covered with watermelon juice.

"Pikaji!" A black figure suddenly jumped onto the table from mid-air, and let out an angry and childish cry.

He didn't even eat much of his favorite watermelon. Where did this ugly bastard elf kid dare to steal his watermelon while he was away!

"Pika, Pikaji!" Jin Bao crawled over to snatch the watermelon back.

Shu Xiaofeng: "Ji?" Brother?

A big hand descended from the sky and pinched Jin Baoer.

Lei Mu nodded to Shuyu, touched Wang Ye's forehead again, and said, "I'll go up and wash up first, you guys talk." Lei Mu came back early because he felt the depression in Wang Ye's heart. He didn't expect that there

were guests at home, so he didn't Ask Wang Ye why he is unhappy.

Wang Ye looked up at Lei Mu with a silly smile, and conveyed to Lei Mu that his mood had improved.

Lei Mu smiled and went upstairs.

Shu Yu saw Jin Bao struggling angrily, but was forcibly taken away by Lei Mu, he couldn't help laughing: "Jin Bao'er is fine, I didn't expect that we ate his favorite red soil melon, this little brat is as rumored, very domineering ."

Wang Ye waved his hand: "Don't worry about him, he likes everything, he likes all delicious food."

Shu Xiaofeng seemed a little sad, and chattered to his brother.

Not only did Shuyu have no sympathy, but he was also very happy: "Brother, you are a bit ugly. If you don't want to be so ugly anymore, then work hard to grow up."

Shu Xiaofeng: "Chichi!" .

"Xiaofeng is so small, how old is he?" Wang Ye also thought that this tree Xiaofeng was ugly, not as good-looking as the little debt collector ghost dyed by his family's potion, but of course he would not say this in front of other brothers come out.

Shu Yu looked at his younger brother lovingly and said, "He is five years old, but he doesn't look as strong as Jin Baoer, who is half a year old. It's also because his elder brother is poor, and there is no good food for him. He was also infected with parasites this time. The little flesh that was finally bred has disappeared again."

Wang Ye: "...can't transform into a human form at the age of five?"

Shu Yu is not surprised that Wang Ye is not aware of this, elves attach great importance to cubs, Little is known about the cubs, and almost nothing is known about the elf cubs.

But Wang Ye is now raising Jinbao, and there is a half-blood elf beside him, Shuyu feels that he should tell Wang Ye some basic common sense, so as to avoid problems in the future.

"The growth period of elf cubs is quite long. It usually takes about fifty to one hundred years to enter the second stage. The second stage is to transform into a human form. The better the aptitude and the better the body, the earlier the time to transform into a human form. If you can't transform for more than a hundred years, basically you can only look like this for the rest of your life."

Wang Ye's eyes widened, and he asked expectantly, "Is transforming into a human form a direct adult?"

Shu Yu shook his head: "Of course not, adulthood is the third stage, and the human form that just became in the second stage is about a three-year-old human cub, and has been growing up to a juvenile appearance. This period of time is about the same as the growth period of a human being. "

"Three years old?!" Wang Ye lost his voice.

So he will not only have to raise that little bastard for at least fifty years, but there will be a long second stage of development of about fifteen years after that?

Wang Ye squinted at Shuyu: "You won't let me raise Jinbao until he becomes an adult, right?"

Shuyu smiled and said, "At least let him come back after all the parasites have been eradicated from the clan."

Now Shuyu's The concept has also changed, he thinks it is good for Jin Bao to stay with Wang Ye and Lei Mu, not only is it safe, but also eats well!

If you bring Jin Bao back to the clan, you have to bring him a copy of the medicine. But if Jinbao was placed here with Wang Ye, not only would the money for that potion and future potions be saved, but maybe Wang Ye could give them a discount for the elves by virtue of Jinbao's face.

This is what the patriarch told him, and it is definitely not that Shu Yu wants to take advantage of Wang Ye. As for the fact that he brought his younger brother here, he just wanted to ask for a small gift or something, just ignore it. Asked to bring it to play with Jinbao, hey.

Wang Ye asked again about the effect of the Yuan Pei Potion on the elf cubs.

Shu Yu was full of praise, saying that the effect was excellent, and then took this opportunity to quickly ask how much the new potion had been prepared.

"Now not only my earth-type elves, but other types are also coming to ask for medicine. Look at how much you have in stock now, I want it all!" Shu Yu said richly, this time he brought enough funds to come out.

Wang Ye has some stocks, which were all refined in the past few days, but judging from Shuyu's meaning, it seems that he wants a larger batch?

Wang Ye rolled his eyes and said, "There are only fifty bottles. However, I have improved the medicine. Although each bottle is only five milliliters, an elf cub can only take one bottle. But after taking the medicine, the effect does not explode all at once. , but it will exist in the body and slowly exert its effect, which can last for about a year, which is gentler on the body of the cub and has a higher degree of recovery. It will not affect the performance of similar drugs during this period." "Is it?

" , That's really great. As long as it gets better, a year is not a long time. But fifty is too little, I think you should prepare at least 10,000 in the future." Ten thousand is an imaginary number, and it is impossible for elves to Let the outside world know how many cubs there are in the clan.

Anyway, this potion also has a certain effect on adult elves, and it is not a loss to buy more.

"Ten thousand is impossible. I can't refine medicines for you every day, and I don't have so many medicines." Wang Ye refused.

Shu Yu tentatively said: "Are you willing to sell the prescription?"

Wang Yehe said: "Yes, but there is a rare medicinal material in the prescription. At least I only found that the intelligent parasites have it. If you can find it, then you can too." Refining."

Aren't the elves not active in finding intelligent parasites? Now that he has the interests at stake, he doesn't believe that the elves can continue to "take it easy".

His previous idea was wrong, he should sell the formula of miss cake, so as to mobilize the enthusiasm of the elves to the greatest extent.

Shu Yu was dumbfounded, he didn't expect that one of the raw materials in this prescription that is very beneficial to the elves is related to the parasites.

"What kind of medicinal material? How could it be related to parasites?" "

I found it on Prisoner Island. I call it insect honey. It is a kind of food secreted by parasites for larvae." "

But didn't you say that insect honey is The magic bee you raised..."

"Yeah, I've used up all the insect honey I found on Prisoner Island, and you need more urgently. What can I do? I can only find substitutes. Later, I found out that the honey bees produced by the magic bees that I contracted also have a certain amount of honey." The effect is not as fast as the insect honey of the parasite race."

Shu Yu suddenly realized: "No wonder you improved the potion, it will take a year for the cub to fully recover."

Wang Ye nodded seriously: "That's it. Then Do you still buy the prescription? A fourth-level magic crystal will be sold. If you can't find the insect honey of the parasites, you can also try to find other medicinal materials that can repair and improve aptitude, or buy my magic bee from me. Insect honey."

Shu Yu hesitated: "I'll go back and ask the priest before I can give you an answer. In addition, you can give me 50 pills this time, can you give me more next time? Look, I'll take it in three days. Is it okay once?"

Their elves may have difficulty hatching and raising their offspring because they are semi-permanent species, but their elf population base is not small, only their earth type has cubs that have not undergone the second stage of transformation. Thousands, plus the other three departments, no matter how there is an amount of four or five thousand.

The amount of insect repellent Wang Ye bought from Shuyu and him had already roughly estimated the number of earth-type elf cubs, but 10,000 sticks was too much, and even a thousand sticks was too much for him.

"Currently, there is a maximum of fifty tubes in five days, and after the next batch of medicine is refined, I will have no medicinal materials. I need to go into the swamp forest to collect some medicinal materials. The time is uncertain. If I can find them, I can provide them to you. More."

When Shuyu heard that Wang Ye wanted to collect the materials himself, he immediately said: "Either way, you can see what materials you need, open a list for me, and I will find them for you in the clan, as long as they are not particularly special materials, I believe that the material of our elves must be much richer than that of the swamp forest."

Wang Ye: What I want is your words.

"Okay." Wang Ye asked Shuyu to wait a while, took out the scroll and began to write the materials he needed.

When it was finished and handed over to Shuyu, Shuyu opened it, and immediately looked at Wang Xiaoye with a very speechless expression.

Wang Ye said without blinking: "I just need so many materials."

What else could he say? This is the refiner of Yuan Pei Potion! Shu Yu put away the scroll, did not argue with Wang Ye, but also fought for his own interests: "If we provide most of the materials, the price of the medicine..." "We are all friends, and I will not quote you a high price

. Peiyuan Potion is considered as a second-level potion that is close to the third-level potion. I used to sell you two second-level magic crystals for a bottle, but now I change it to one and only charge you for the refining fee."

One second-level magic crystal is equivalent to one hundred A gold coin, his price is really not high. That is to say, the main material, insect honey, is relatively easy for him, and his refining success rate is almost 100%, and the other is how much it depends on Jin Bao and Lei Mu's face.

If it were another potion master, he wouldn't be able to get the raw material of insect honey, and it wouldn't be able to refine potions at this price. Not to mention that his medicine is extremely pure, and there is no negative energy left.

Shu Yu was delighted. The clan originally intended to provide Wang Ye with medicinal materials, but he did not expect that Wang Ye could cut the price of the medicine by half. In fact, the price of the Yuanyuan Medicine was not high at the beginning, which was higher than what the priest and the patriarch expected. much lower.

Now a bottle of potion that is close to level 2 is only a level 2 magic crystal, which is really an unconscionable price.

Sure enough, it would be better for the elves to put Jinbao next to his adoptive father?

"Good brother!" Shu Yu raised his hand and patted Wang Ye's shoulder.

Wang Ye remained still and said, "It's poisonous."

Shu Yu's palm froze in mid-air.

Wang Ye raised the corners of his lips: "If the magic crystal is not in hand, you can also use materials to pay for it. I will buy it at the price you sell to the merchant. Medicinal materials, alchemy materials, any material is fine, but what kind of material is used to pay for it, you need to buy it first." Show me, I want it."

Shuyu took back her palm and was even happier. If the materials are calculated according to the market price, even if it is the wholesale price, it is also a good deal for their elves. This entry and exit is equivalent to saving them a sum of money.

"Okay, then I'll go back and collect the medicinal materials you want, and I'll send you a batch as soon as tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Oh! Look at me, I'm so happy, I almost forgot what the priest asked me to do." A priest's invitation letter was given to Wang Ye.

As soon as Wang Ye's fingers touched the two invitation letters, the two invitation letters landed on the back of his hand respectively, turning into two imprints that looked like patterns and hieroglyphics.

One is like water ripples and waves, which is easy to guess, it is the water character.

One is a word with a hill standing on it, which probably represents the word earth.

Wang Ye somehow felt that these two patterns looked familiar, and the fonts were like ancient characters that appeared on Mumu's face and body.

Seeing these two marks, Shu Yu smiled and said: "Congratulations, with these two approval marks, you can freely enter and exit our endless forest until these two marks disappear." "Oh?

In the endless forest, I Can I go anywhere?"

"It's okay. But don't go too far, and don't bring other people. Leimu and Jinbao can, but others can't." "Can

my magic bee go in?"

"Of course. The priest just wants I invite you to release bees in the endless forest. The Najin flowers in Najin Valley are just in flowering period. This kind of flower is a magic plant. The lowest level has a second level. I can't afford to mess with the highest one. You only let your magic bees collect honey. Don't go too deep, it should be fine."

Shuyu simply sent a simple map of the endless forest sea to Wang Ye, and highlighted the location of Nagin Valley.

Wang Ye was happy again. Not to mention the mark of approval, this map alone is worth the fee he discounted.

"Brother, tell me honestly, is the potion you made during this time drinkable?" Shu Yu asked half-jokingly.

Wang Ye rolled his eyes: "If you are afraid, you don't have to drink."

Seeing Wang Ye's attitude, Shu Yu was relieved.

After finishing the work, Shuyu took his younger brother to say goodbye.

Wang Ye called Shu Yu to stop, and picked five cucumbers and a Chinese cabbage from the insect nest space: "This is the vegetable that Lei Mu and I grew by ourselves. It tastes good. You can take it home and try it.

" I didn't refuse the cheap vegetables, and happily took them.

Wang Ye sent Shuyu out, and said abruptly: "There should be cubs in your clan who haven't completely cleared the parasites. Let's check it out.

" Shu Yu couldn't believe it, and turned to look at Wang Ye: "How do you know this?"

Wang Ye nonsense: "Potionist's intuition."

In fact, he hasn't received the prompt from the system saying that the task is completed. When the earth elves' affection for him deepened, from friendly to intimate, the other three elves' affection for him rose to friendly. In addition, he provided the cubs with cultivation medicine, and the system rewarded him with 500 world reputation points.

Shu Yu didn't dare to ignore Wang Ye's reminder. After all, it was the child who told about the wisdom parasites. If Wang Ye hadn't told them about the parasites in advance, the elves didn't know what kind of loss they would suffer.

"You can check to see if there are any elf cubs you have raised, or those who are not in the clan?" Wang Ye reminded.

Shu Yu was thoughtful, the elves had a very large land, and there were few elves in the vast land. Some elves lived in remote places and were very secretive. Even if the whole family conducted a thorough investigation, they might not be able to find those elves.

There are also some nobles among the elves...not nobles in status, but these elves are special, and the way they raise their cubs is also special, and they don't have much contact with other elves, so they can be regarded as a relatively mysterious group.

I heard that among those noble spirits, there are not only five elements of metal, wood, water, fire, and earth, but also very special spirits such as space, time, light, and dark, and pure spirit.

The abodes of these spirits seem to be known only to the king and the high priest.

The biggest difference between these noble elves and ordinary elves is that they retain more ancient blood and have blood inheritance. Ordinary elves, on the other hand, do not have blood inheritance, and need to be taught and instructed by their elders just like humans.

That's why Shu Yu was so surprised when he heard Wang Ye inadvertently mentioning Jin Bao's bloodline inheritance.

But he didn't tell any elves in the clan about this, because he knew very well that if he told Jin Bao that he had blood inheritance, Jin Bao would never be able to live beside his two adoptive fathers, nor could he live in the In the family's kindergarten, he will disappear from the eyes of ordinary elves and become the group of unreachable noble elves.

Shu Yu's idea is very simple, that is, since Jin Bao has blood inheritance, and he lives so happy and healthy beside his two adoptive fathers, why should he return to the group of noble elves?

Is it really good for Jinbao to separate father and son?

Shu Yu decided to let nature take its course. Anyway, he would not take the initiative to tell about Jin Bao's blood inheritance. If Jin Bao is discovered by other elves that he is different from ordinary elves, then let's talk about it. Of course, he would not specifically remind Wang Ye and Lei Mu that everything depends on the will of the God of Life.

"Jiji~" Shu Xiaofeng, who had a round stomach, stood on his brother's shoulder, saying hello and goodbye to Wang Ye.

He really likes that milk cake, he feels so comfortable after eating it.

Shu Xiaofeng felt this way, and told his brother that way, he wanted to stay and eat that milk cake every day~ Ji!

Shu Yu: "...Cough, Wang Ye, let me tell you something. Don't expose Jin Bao'er's bloodline inheritance in front of other elves. If you don't want to see him before he becomes an independent adult."

Shu Yu sighed, but he still said it.