Chapter 312-313

Chapter 312 Misfortune and fortune depend on each other, awakening

   Salot, the first king of the Silvermoon Kingdom, just disappeared.

"Ah, it's really melancholy. Once the millennium emperor perishes, there is nothing left. What do you think he is trying to do?" Wang Ye pressed his heart and sighed in a drawn-out tone.

Lei Mu slapped Wang Xiaoye lightly on the head.

Wang Ye immediately took off his hat to the place where Salote disappeared.

Lei Mu laughed.

Big Hei's paw moved away, revealing a dog's eyes: "Woof? Woof!"

Big Hei was terrified, and the big golden bug, which looked like a slim flower, was parked in front of the tip of its nose.

Xiaoguang flew up.

Dahei hugged his head with his paws, whimpering.

"Xiaoguang, come back. Don't scare Dahei." Dahei was their hero against Salot today. Without Dahei, things would definitely not go so smoothly.

Xiaoguang babbled at Dahei.

Stupid dog, she was showing off her beautiful figure, but the other party covered her eyes.

Xiaoguang flew back to Wang Ye's head and landed.

Other planktonic light bugs fly back to their nests. They don't like the smell here. They like sunshine, flowers and delicious vegetables. It would be even better if there is fresh meat.

And the souls of these undead?

Oh, that taste is really unpalatable, full of despair, madness, anger, jealousy... full of negative energy.

Xiaoguang complained to Wang Ye.

Wang Ye groaned: "It's not bad to eat some, and it can fill your stomach anyway. Either you become farmers and worms, grow your own vegetables and eat them yourself. Don't think I don't know, you stole the vegetables and melons and fruits grown by Xiaoyun. A lot. Don't bully Xiaoyun just because he

's easy to talk to." "Hey! We didn't bully Xiaoyun, we like him. You only saw us stealing his vegetables, why didn't you see that we gave him a lot of worms Honey?" Xiao Guang protested.

Wang Ye: Well, I'm willing to fight and suffer, no wonder Xiaoyun never complained.

Xiaoguang took the opportunity to propose: "Yiyi, we should set up a farm. Lei Mu told you before, but you haven't done it. If you set up a farm, our meat will be solved." Wang Ye firmly refused

. I am willing to raise pigs, cattle and sheep in the worm nest, but chickens and ducks are also not good, it is too noisy.

"Hey! Then raise low-level magic rabbits."

"They will make holes and destroy fields and green plants. I don't want the ground of the insect nest to be full of holes." "

Hey! No, I learned to breed scientifically."

Wang Ye: "..." What programs do the children in his family usually watch?

Xiaoguang is still trying to convince Wang Ye: "It doesn't need a big place, as long as the long cages are stacked layer by layer, tens of thousands of magic rabbits can be raised in an open space of about 500 square meters. My subordinates will take care of them, clean them and feed them." , don't worry about you and Lei Mu. We can buy the grass and vegetables they eat from Xiaoyun, or we can collect them from the outside world."