Chapter 34-35

Chapter 34 Arriving at Haicao Village for the First Time

Looking at Haicao Village from a distance, one can see a warm golden yellow hidden in the blue and green.

The fluffy golden-yellow seaweed is thickly laid on the roof, and under the bright sunlight, it seems that the roof is covered with gold.

The red sea stone bricks, which are cut unevenly but full of fun, build a solid house and courtyard wall.

The stone roads of the same color and material extend from the village to the beach.

The red house and the golden roof, and the crescent moon beach covered with golden sand, so clear that you can see the turquoise water on the bottom of the sea, the white seabirds circling in the sky, the high, vast and clear sky... the beauty is natural

.

Standing at the bow of the boat, Wang Ye sighed, no wonder so many players in the previous life wailed on the Internet, saying that it was a pity that Haicao Village disappeared, and some people said it was "the sky is jealous of the beauty".

Only when you really see this island and this village can you know how beautiful she is.

Wang Ye has seen what the village looked like after it was destroyed, and after comparing it, he can understand why those players feel so sorry.

Haicao Village is said to be a village, but it is actually about the same size as a town. The permanent population here is about five to six thousand. This is because they are not very willing to accept outsiders to settle down. Otherwise, the population here would have skyrocketed to tens of thousands.

Just as the annual big market is about to start, many medium-sized and large ships have already parked at the big pier of Haicao Island.

The pier was very lively, people coming and going, shouting everywhere.

Haicao Village has a very strict management of the market. Outsiders are not allowed to enter the village to sell goods before the opening time. These merchants and travelers who arrived in advance spontaneously set up a temporary market in the open space of the pier, and even people from Haicao Village would come here to shop for goods.

However, the people of Haicao Village do not guarantee the safety of the temporary market, nor will they manage it. If someone is deceived or robbed or stolen in this temporary market, they can only consider themselves unlucky.

But when it came to the prescribed market in Haicao Village, it was different.

First of all, cheating is not allowed. You can buy and sell at a low price, but you can't shoddy, let alone deceive people with fake products. Stealing and robbery are also not allowed in the market, and if caught, they will be dealt with by the people of Haicao Village, and it is useless for anyone to intervene.

Moreover, the transactions made in the market can be protected by the seagrass village until the buyers and sellers leave the seagrass island.

Just because the seagrass village market is willing to take responsibility, although some merchants and travelers come early, they seldom buy a lot at the temporary market now, and usually wait until the day when the market officially opens.

Trench Island boats appeared at the pier without attracting any attention.

During this period of time, many nearby islands would send people to the market. When outsiders saw this small boat and the attire of the people on board, they knew that it was an aborigine living in the nearby waters.

Seagrass Island takes good care of its neighbors, and has prepared a special berth for them, which is completely separated from those foreign medium and large ships, so as to avoid some unnecessary conflicts.

"Little Ye Zi, get off the boat." The anchor greeted Wang Ye who was still standing at the bow to watch the scenery.

The ten young villagers who followed were responsible for moving the goods off the boat. There was a wheelbarrow prepared by Haicao Village at the pier, which could be lent to neighbors for free.

It was not the first time for the anchor to come. The steward in charge of the small pier laughed when he saw him: "This time your village came early. Hey? How come there is only one boat this time? And so many children?" "

The anchor shook haha: "The boys are making a fuss, take them out to see the world. There are still some goods in the village that are not ready, so we will come out first, and the day after tomorrow, there will be another ship coming from the village." The steward's eyes fell on Lei

Mu , although Lei Mu's attire is no different from that of Haigou Village, but the text tattoos on his face are still too conspicuous, standing in the crowd, he can be seen at a glance.

"Who is this?"

"Oh, he is Damu. He drifted to our place and was taken in by our village. He is a nice person, hardworking and capable, but he is a bit bored." The anchor introduced him very simply, but he looked natural and was in charge

. I didn't think too much about it. This kind of picking up and being picked up, and then staying on the local island, often happens at sea, and everyone is not surprised.

Although there are some culprits among them, most of the people who are picked up will live an honest life.

The rope on Zhang Hui's hand was untied, and he, like other young people in the village, was busy transporting goods from the boat.

The villagers were worried that he would run away. Seeing that he was working honestly and diligently, they stopped staring at him. They only sent Haidan and Xiaoyezi to follow him. Just let him be happy.

Together with Haidan, Wang Ye carried a few small baskets and put them on the wheelbarrow.

These baskets are filled with seabird eggs picked up by the children on the island. Besides selling them for money, they bring them here as part of their food.

Lei Mu helped put the last bag of salted fish on the cart, and the young man in charge lifted the handle of the wheelbarrow and shouted, "Uncle Anchor, everything is all right!

" The old place, I don't need to find someone to take you there, right?" The manager said with a smile after recording how many people came from Haigou Village and how many trucks they brought.

"Of course not." The anchor smiled heroically, and the two brothers hugged the shoulders of the person in charge: "Brother, I want to ask you something. The sharks in our village may have come to your island. Have you seen him? He and him family together."

The steward immediately said: "I was just about to ask you, the day before yesterday Shark came with his wife and children, saying that his younger brother Xia Zi made a mistake, he was embarrassed to stay in the village, so he took his family out to find another Is there such a thing? The shark is not driven out by your village, is it?" "

No, no." The anchor doesn't have a big opinion on the shark, so naturally he won't trip him up on this matter. Immediately denied it: "It is true that his brother Xiazi caused trouble. Shark is sad, and he is also afraid that the villagers will point fingers. You know, our village is so big, and when small things happen that are as small as sesame seeds, we can talk about it for a long time. Shark That character, how can he stand being pointed at and prodded? After discussing with the village, he exchanged his house for a boat and brought his family out." "That's fine.

Shark is a good player, as long as he's okay. He can live a good life anywhere."

"We think so too. Do you know where he lives now? It's a village after all. We're here to see if he's doing well. If you can help him Handle."

The steward smiled gratifiedly, the people in Haigou Village can still think about the Shark family, which shows that the Sharks really didn't make a mistake and were kicked out, otherwise, how could they still care about the life and death of the Shark family with the personality of the anchor who can't rub the sand in his eyes?

"Shark lives at the west entrance of the village for the time being. You should inquire over there, and you should be able to find him easily." "

Okay, thank you, brother, I'll buy you a drink when you're free."

A team of unicycles lined up Walk along the red sea stone road to the village.

For the teenagers and children who came here for the first time, their heads kept spinning, and everything they saw was very fresh.

The same is true for Wang Ye. He also used the camera function attached to the game system to take a lot of photos as souvenirs.

There are many people coming and going on the road, including locals from Haicao Island and outsiders.

The big market will be held for a whole month, and many outsiders like to rent a house in the village. Haicao Village also built some houses specially for this purpose, and rented them out to these foreign businessmen and travelers.

Passers-by and some people followed them and asked them what goods they brought, saying that if it was the goods they needed and the quality was good, they could buy them at a higher price than the average price of similar goods in the market.

The anchor was unmoved, saying that they would not sell their goods before the market started, and if they wanted to buy, they would go to the market to buy.

The person who asked the question didn't bother.

After sending two or three calls to question the businessmen, the anchor said to everyone half-pointingly: "It cannot be said that these people are liars, but many of these foreign businessmen have unknown identities. Some of them came here with robbers in their hands. The idea of ​​defrauding a fortune and running away. The simplest deception is to use shells and stones painted with silver powder to pretend to be silver coins. Last year, a village similar to ours was deceived, thinking that they had made a lot of money, but found out that The silver coins received are all shells."

"There are some merchants who are good at stealing, and now they buy your things at a high price, and after paying you, he touches you and then takes the money back." "There are

also Even more powerful ones, such as being able to use illusions and affecting people's spirits, you sell yourself, you don't know what the other person looks like, and you don't know who to turn to if you want to settle accounts." "In short, except in the

market In other places, don't buy and sell things casually, and be careful of being deceived."

The young people in Haigou Village nodded one after another, expressing their education.

Wang Ye's eyes fell on the three big boys who just passed by them.

As soon as he set foot on the land of Seagrass Island, he was looking for Earth players, and finally found him.

Earth players have a common feature in the game world, there is a small blue ball mark on the back of the hand, the only difference is that some people are left-handed and some are right-handed.

Earth players also have a common origin in the game world, and that is the Blue Star Islands.

No one has heard of the Blue Star Islands before?

Oh, this is really not a surprise in Double Moon.

Because the double moon star is really too big, until now, no one has been able to draw the map of the entire double moon star, let alone how many unknown lands and races exist in this world.

Even magicians can't figure it out, because many places in this world are blocked or wrapped by powerful energy, it is difficult to get out of it, and it is even more difficult to get in.

After the Earth players appeared, someone wanted to find out where the Blue Star Islands were. Tracking, torture, temptation, all kinds of methods were exhausted, but they failed to get the exact location of the Blue Star Islands.

Even if the players want to say it themselves, when it comes to important words such as the earth and players, language barriers will appear.

Someone searched for souls and mentally tortured players on Earth, but the players died every minute for you to see.

Gradually, the Double Moon Stars also accepted that the Blue Star Islands were a place where the local aborigines could come and go freely, and it would be very difficult for outsiders to enter, like a secret place. And the blue ball imprint on the tiger's mouth on the back of the hand of the Blue Star Islanders is the key to get in and out there.

Wang Ye may have entered the game with his real body, and the tiger's mouth on the back of his hand was not marked with the same mark.

At this time, there are not many Earth players in Haicao Village, only two or three kittens.

These few people form a companion, cheering each other up and helping each other.

It is really too difficult to do missions or upgrade in this broken game!

The longest one of the three has been here. It has been almost three months since he came to this novice village, but so far he is still at the second level.

The other two are even worse, and they are still in the process of upgrading from level zero to level one.

"Are you still going to play?" This man chose to help the villagers farm the fields. He pulled weeds and insects every day, pulling them to death. He used to want to vomit when he saw insects. will change. "Play. Why don't you play?" The other person gritted his teeth and said, "I decided to go to Ocean University, and now I'm going to sea with a small

boat and I'm not afraid of capsizing!"

Said: "I was about to give up, but last night the system said that I had been promoted to the second level, and I was unwilling to give up like this. I have been picking shit for a whole month!" The other two all burst into

laughter . Although this one came the earliest and had the highest rank among the three, he suffered the worst of the three.

Who told this guy to go fishing when he first came, no. Let him farm, no. Asking him to open stones and polish stone bricks would kill him even more. In the end, this person was still a little bit lustful, and he even fell in love with the village chief's daughter, and romantically sent flowers to others. In the end, the villagers were so angry that they punished the guy who couldn't do anything and wanted to be a village flower to pick up dung.

"The market is about to open, and our opportunity is coming. Such a holographic game like the real world, I don't believe it is an ordinary world. There must be special existence and energy beyond ordinary people here. It's just us Haven't found it yet!" said the excrement picker with clenched fists.

"I hope that there will be more new players. Maybe there will be experience points for pointing out new players?"

"Even if there is no experience value, we can still sell our life experience, upgrade experience, and daily necessities to them. At least earn some copper coins." "That's right, but do the new

players have money? Brother, don't Looking at me this way, the bazaar is the best opportunity to make money. Can you make small commodities? Do you want to get something to sell in the bazaar?" "It's a pity that there are soap,

perfume and glass here, otherwise we can still sell Go online to find out how to make these things, and set up a small workshop here." "

Even if you find out the method, it is not easy to do. Making soap requires a lot of grease, where do we get it? Burning glass is not easy. We have to build a kiln, we have to buy raw materials, we have to blow glass ourselves, and we have to make molds ourselves. The kiln for burning glass is so hot, and there is no air conditioning here. Alas, when I read novels, I thought these things It's so simple to make, but you don't know how difficult it is until you start doing it yourself." "

Hey, you two, can you be a little self-motivated, do you still want to learn skills from your master!" the manure picker was angry.

"Look, we've searched the whole village, but no matter what we want to learn, people always look at us like idiots, what can we do?" The three walked away noisy

.

Wang Ye looked at these three people and thought of himself back then. Uh, maybe he wasn't so miserable back then. After all, when he entered the game, the game had been running for eleven years, and he could find a lot of strategies on the Internet. , all have to be explored by themselves.

However, the first batch of people who entered the game, as long as they persevere later, almost all became the big bosses in the game, and each of them has their own achievements on the other side of the earth.

Without him, if one's spiritual power is improved, one's observation, memory and understanding will be improved accordingly, and even a mediocre person can become a genius.

Those who are clamoring to stop playing games now, after half a year, who will be willing to say such a thing?

At that time, a large number of people with a keen sense of smell poured into the game after receiving all kinds of specious news, which also caused the first large spurt of players in the game world.

"Little Yezi, did you see someone you know?" Lei Mu followed Wang Ye's gaze.

Wang Ye was about to shake his head to deny it, he hesitated for a moment, and changed his words: "I'm not an acquaintance, but I seem to have heard the accent from my hometown, maybe I heard it wrong." He didn't want to lie to Lei Mu, but now it's not suitable for

him Tell Mumu everything. Now that he and the player are from the same place, and his identity is exposed in the future, Mu Mu will not be too angry when he thinks of what he said today, right?

Lei Mu glanced at the passers-by who looked like outsiders: "It's not necessarily wrong, this market is not small, and there are many people who come, maybe there are people from your hometown among them. Where are you from?

" Ye: "Blue Star Islands."

Lei Mu thought for a while: "I'm sorry, I've never heard of this place name."

Wang Ye waved his hand: "Don't be sorry, we didn't communicate with the outside world before, and then something happened. When the passage to the outside appears, everyone will come out to see the world. Mumu, don't tell others about my origin for the time being, even if you meet people from our Blue Star Islands, some things are more troublesome to explain." Lei Mu did

n't Knowing what was going on in his head, he patted the child's head with pity and tenderness, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." "

Mumu, I've already told you where I come from, don't you think reciprocity is a virtue?" Wang Ye took the opportunity to grab Lei Mu's arm and asked.

Lei Mu raised the corners of his lips: "I'm asking, but you don't have to say it."

"Mumu, you've learned badly." Wang Ye said quietly.

"Brother."

"Hey!" Wang Ye replied crisply.

"Stinky boy." Lei Mu scolded with a smile.

"Little Yezi, shall we go play in Haicao Village later?" Haidan ran over and asked in a dazed manner.

His second brother Haiya quickened his pace to follow, and knocked a chestnut on his younger brother's forehead: "Just know how to play. Little Yezi still has work to do, so don't pester him." Haidan pursed his mouth, covered his forehead and complained:

" Second brother, you are so annoying. Little Ye Zi didn't say anything... woo woo!"

Hai Ya pinched his younger brother's lips, making him speechless.

Hai Ya bared his teeth and claws, trying to fight his second brother desperately. He was suppressed by his brother in twos and threes.

Wang Ye heard a light laugh, turned to look at Zhang Hui who was following behind, saw the man raised his head and smiled at him, and mouthed to call him master, he immediately shuddered, and turned his head to stop looking at the pervert.

Lei Mu turned his head, his expression indifferent, and gave Zhang Hui a warning look.

Zhang Hui lowered his head and stopped acting like a demon.

Haicao Villagers built a row of palm leaf houses for their neighbors in the market, one for each village.

There are two big rooms at the front and back of the house, and there is a yard at the back. There is a firepit and a large water tank in the yard.

The anchor let the young people in the village stay in the shop to unload and clean. He took Wang Ye and Lei Mu and walked to the west entrance of Haicao Village.