Chapter 377 Ghost Town, Precognitive Dreams

Wang Ye stood in front of this ghost town, silently looking at this abandoned town.

From the outside, this ghost town is very beautiful, all the old stone buildings are surrounded by plants like ivy, the whole town is like a fairy tale town.

But what is strange is that the doors and windows of all the houses are not covered by creepers.

It's as if there are still people living in this town, they're living in the houses, and they're standing behind darkened windows right now, staring at you.

When Wang Ye saw Mr. Fang, Mr. Fang told him that the person holding the stone flake made a request. He did not ask for medicine or contribution value. He named and hoped that Xiao Wang next door could help him get something from his ancestral home.

【Mission released! The player Xiao Wang next door discovered a strange town when he was traveling on the new map Earth, which was called a ghost town. Please investigate the reason why everyone in the ghost town migrated, and reward 100,000 experience points for completing the task. 】

Wang Ye crossed his arms.

Allowing the system to issue tasks, it seems that there are quite a few secrets hidden in this small town.

Before coming, Wang Ye had obtained the most complete information about this town through the Ability Bureau.

This small town was originally called Fengxian Town, and some people called it Witch Town.

It is rumored that people here especially like girls. If a girl is born in any family, the whole town will celebrate it.

It's not that the town's population ratio is out of balance. On the contrary, the ratio of men to women here is fairly normal, about 1.1 to 1.

Why do people in Fengxian Town like girls so much?

It is rumored that there was a fairy in Fengxian Town. The fairy was originally an abandoned baby. Many people died.

Just when the townspeople lost to the bandits, the sky rained fire, and the girl became a fairy in the fire rain, killing all the bandits with a wave of her hand.

The girl turned into a fairy, and she used her fairy power to relocate and stack dozens of surrounding hills together to form a circle of high mountains, protecting the town like a city wall.

Also because of the immortal power of the fairy, no one can live in this circle of mountains and forests except the people in the small town, and the creatures in the mountains and forests will actively attack and expel outsiders.

Because she was grateful for the upbringing and rescue of the townspeople, the fairy left a message when she ascended, saying that she would continue to reincarnate to protect the town.

Later, whenever wars and disasters occurred, a woman in this town would immediately become a fairy to protect the townspeople and the whole town.

No matter how disturbed outside, this ancient town has maintained a peaceful and quiet life.

According to records, this town has a history of thousands of years.

It is a real thousand-year-old town.

So why did such a good town become a ghost town, and why did all the townspeople move away?

According to records, it happened in the early nineties.

The townspeople began to dream constantly, and they could always dream about what happened the next day, like a prophetic dream.

All the townspeople can predict what will happen in the next day. After several verifications, the townspeople are sure that their dreams can really come true, so who doesn't want to avoid or eliminate people and things that may hurt them in advance, who doesn't want to use the foresight to reap the benefits?

This town is such a mess.

To make matters worse, all the bachelorettes in this town, starting with baby girls, began to fall ill.

But all the townspeople dreamed that the disease would turn into an epidemic and kill everyone in the town in a month.

The townspeople have already believed in the content of their dreams after the previous prophetic dreams. Although they like and cherish girls, they also cherish their lives.

Some townspeople began to flee. What's interesting is that as long as the townspeople leave the town, they will no longer have prophetic dreams.

But all the girls cannot be taken out of the town. The dream tells the townspeople that as long as the girls are brought out, the disease will spread.

Some people are reluctant to part with their daughters and want to sneak out of the town, but as soon as they leave the "city wall", the girls they bring will die without exception.

In desperation, the townspeople could only notify the government to send someone to treat the girl while moving out.

The above did send people to investigate, and dispatched many doctors and medicines.

But no medicine can cure this strange disease.

A month later, people began to die in the town, first the outsiders, then the townspeople.

Seeing that the doctors and nurses dispatched died one after another, the rest could not stay any longer and had to evacuate.

The townspeople became even more frightened and fled outside the town one after another.

But it was too late, as the prophecy said, as long as the people who stayed in the town after a month, except for the girls who were sick, everyone else, men, women, old and young, would all die.

According to the confidential information seen by Wang Ye, no one dared to come in to collect the dead bodies in this town. Originally, the higher authorities wanted to burn down the whole town in a big fire. Curative plague.

But because there were still sick girls in the town, the decision to burn the town was overruled and it was just blocked.

And before the blockade order was issued, the Special Affairs Bureau sent people to investigate the town several times, and at the same time brought some living and medical supplies, but as long as no one entered the town, they couldn't come out, and there was no news. outgoing.

It was impossible for the Special Affairs Bureau to continue sacrificing the lives of the operatives, and the investigation mission came to an abrupt end.

A year later, the Special Affairs Bureau sent people again and found that there was no living person in this town, but all the corpses had disappeared.

The higher-ups discussed whether to allow the townspeople who escaped to move back, but before they could confirm, some townspeople returned secretly.

And these townspeople who returned secretly will die of strange diseases in a few days, and their bodies will disappear strangely after death.

In the end, it was decided to destroy the town and completely blow it up with bombs.

But just before the order was issued, a townsman called the police, saying that his grandfather had been dreaming continuously when he returned to the town. He dreamed that someone would blow up the town with a bomb, but after the town was destroyed, the disease would spread.

His grandfather specially wrote a letter, let the carrier pigeon send a letter to tell him about it, and told him not to come back to the town. It didn't take long for his uncle to die in the town.

Because of all the strange things in Fengxian Town, the police officers who received the report did not dare to ignore the news, so they reported it.

In the end, after several rounds of discussions, the town was not blown up in the end, but the method of continuing to block it was adopted.

Over the past few decades, the town has become what it is now.

And the person who held the stone piece and proposed to let Xiao Wang next door go to Fengxian Town to get him something from the ancestral house was the townsman who called the police.

"Do you feel any strange power?" Wang Ye asked in a low voice.

The young and old in the worm nest shook their heads one after another, but they didn't feel anything.

Only Lei Mu said: "The power here is opposite to the power of the tree of life."

Wang Ye raised his eyebrows: "The opposite of the power of life, is it the power of death?"

Lei Mu: "Be careful, this town... Something is wrong."

After returning to Earth, Lei Mu was so cautious for the first time, Wang Ye himself was very wary of this town, and now he is even more cautious.

But on the surface, he walked into the town carelessly.

The causal volume suddenly opened automatically, turning blood red again.

But this time, Wang Ye didn't seem to have seen the warning of the karma scroll. He didn't even notice that the karma scroll had been opened, so he just walked into the streets of the town.

During the day, the town is extremely peaceful, there is not even the sound of worms, and it is truly silent.

Wang Ye walked leisurely along the moss-covered bluestone road according to the map of the ancestral house given by the man.

As he walked, the scenery in front of him changed...

He returned to the Meteor Magic School.

Wang Ye was not surprised when he saw the surrounding scenery change.

He also greeted the students around him.

When is this coming?

By the way, it was after preparing for the battle with the tumorback on the crack battlefield and transferring all the vitality out.

He is one of the transferred living forces, because he is still young and his strength is relatively low.

After being transferred back to Double Moon, he returned to Meteor Magic School.

At this time, Meteor raised a protective magic circle, and only people from Meteor could enter Meteor.

A few days later, a battle broke out inside the Meteor School, and it was the Meteorites who led some outsiders to fight against Meteorite's own people.

Wang Ye watched his familiar classmates and teachers fall down one by one, feeling inexplicably sad and indignant. He thought how similar this situation was to the cracked battlefield?

And the few bigwigs remaining in the meteorite, together with the school professors and staff, began to transfer the school's students.

He asked the guards what happened to the school and who was attacking them.

The guards kept silent and asked him to move quickly.

He was full of uneasiness and could only accept another transfer, but when he was queuing up with other students, something happened to the transfer location.

The teleportation magic pool seemed to reject two students, one of whom he knew, who seemed to be named Geng Ming, and the other named Yu Hope?

Strange, how did he remember that the body of this student named Geng Ming was taken over by others, and with his help, his soul entered the body of a dying little milk dog, but then the school didn't solve his problem, and took back his body body?

And that Yu Hope, he seems to have been in contact with the other party, does this girl have a sister who runs a hotel in Meteor City?

Wang Ye felt weird, his memory seemed a bit confused, but he hadn't waited for him to figure it out.

Seeing that the two students couldn't enter the magic pool, they started to destroy the magic pool and killed the surrounding students.

The guards rushed over to protect the teleportation magic pool and the remaining students.

The school situation is getting more and more chaotic.

In order to protect the students who have been sent away, and also to protect some secrets that must be protected, the boss desperately destroyed the entire palace complex in the back mountain.

In this battle, many people died in the school, including students, but more were school professors and guards.

He failed to enter the teleportation magic pool, so he could only mix with the corpses, pretending that he was dead.

Is he that weak?

He should obviously...

Wang Ye feels that he is not himself, he should be...

By the way, his name is Shan Tianxing.

Who is Wang Ye? do not know.

He should obviously go on a one-day trip.

Shan Tianxing confirmed his identity and threw out all the memories that did not belong to him.

He lay in the corpse for a long time.

Someone has come to clean up the field.

In order not to let the news leak out, and to search for the final value of the meteorite, all the buildings and collections of the entire meteorite were moved away, and those that could not be transferred were destroyed.

Libraries, laboratories, experience rooms, teaching buildings...

medicine gardens, warehouses, Warcraft breeding gardens...

and those corpses...

were all looted!

Shan Tianxing turned into an intruder on the way. This is his biggest secret. He can transform, but he can't use it frequently.

Relying on Transfiguration, he escaped one life crisis after another.

He didn't know where the meteorites who left had gone, and he didn't know where he should go. When his parents passed away, he regarded the meteorite as his second home, but now this home is gone.

Shan Tianxing followed those who destroyed Meteor into Demon Slayer Sect, originally he wanted to seek revenge.

But when he thought that the mastermind of destroying Meteor was the Tumo Cult, he discovered that the person he transformed actually had another identity.

The Devil Slayer Sect, the Moon Worship Sect, and the Longevity Society all have internal connections, and even have overlapping personnel.

With such a powerful force, how difficult is it for him to avenge Meteor?

So Shan Tianxing changed his mind. He wanted to use the power of these organizations to deal with the enemies who killed his parents, and also wanted to provoke them internally so that they could fight among themselves.

But when he used these organizations to deal with Chunmu Shangguo for the first time, he saw his great-grandfather inside the Longevity Society.

The ruler of Chunmu Shang Kingdom, Bo Sisheng!

Shan Tianxing was inexplicably shocked. He originally thought about going to this grandfather to avenge his parents. He always thought that the person who chased and killed his parents was his father's brother, because of the treasure map in his father's hand. .

He was lucky enough to come into contact with that grandfather, but the other party also noticed that his identity was different, so he recognized his true identity.

His great-grandfather was very kind to him, lent him strength, and helped him take revenge.

Under the cultivation of his grandfather, he has become more and more outstanding. He has become the youngest ninth-level Dharma sect of Shuangyuexing, and is even expected to become the youngest tenth-level Dharma saint.

During the years when Shan Tianxing worked hard to improve himself, many things happened to Shuang Yuexing.

The most famous thing is that the elves were captured by people and fell to the point where they were almost wiped out.

In addition to the elves, the underground race seems to have disappeared, and the world has not seen the underground race for a long time.

The buggers also closed their secret realm, no one knows why they closed the secret realm.

The sea people refuse to communicate with the people on the land. They shut themselves off to the sea and live their own lives.

The orcs are attacking human countries everywhere like crazy, it seems that the orcs have a terrible famine problem.

There are also various other races, who are fighting everywhere because of survival resources, or because of their own value, or because of other messy reasons.

The whole world is in chaos, but heroes emerge in troubled times, as well as masters and new forces.

Among them, the people of the Blue Star Islands were the most dazzling. They even won a lot of territories, and some people established gangs and countries.

When Shan Tianxing passes the barren fields, or sees the young skeletons on the side of the road, he sometimes thinks, if there were no traitors, if the top powerhouses of Double Moon Star were still there, if those powerhouses hadn't been there to stop the tumor-backed If the monsters enter the Double Moon Star and die together with the tumor-back monsters...

maybe this world will not be so chaotic, and there is still a tendency to continue to be chaotic.

But when he told his grandfather about his worries about the current situation of Shuangyuexing, his grandfather told him with a smile: long-term unity will lead to division, and long-term separation will lead to unity. Before every period of smooth and glorious history, there will always be a period of chaos. And now is the painful period, as long as this period is passed, Shuangyuexing will naturally enter a period of stable high-level development.

He believed his grandfather's words, and he had to believe them.

When one is alive, one must have a little bit of good hope, right?

The Silvermoon Empire, once known as the First Empire, fell. Legend has it that a demon named Satan slaughtered the entire population of the Silvermoon Empire just to summon the demons to descend.

However, a group of masters headed by the Tu Demon Sect invited Chun Mushangguo and other countries to deal with the demon together, and finally failed the ceremony of summoning the demons, and seriously injured the demon.

The devil disappeared, and the whole world was hunting him.

He was also one of the most active people in tracking down the devil. At that time, he had already become the most famous and top powerhouse in Shuangyuexing.

Someone recommended him to be the new president of the mercenary guild, but the people in the mercenary guild refused to accept him, saying that they only accepted the successor designated by the previous president.

So the world used this point to criticize the mercenary guild, saying that their hereditary system of president violated the three major purposes of the mercenaries "freedom, bravery, and integrity", and tried to divide the mercenary guild based on this reason.

And the mercenary guild has indeed gone wrong. The branch presidents of the mercenary guilds in many countries and large regions began to support themselves. They refused to follow the arrangements of the main guild and forced the main guild to accept "a new general meeting jointly recommended by the mercenaries." long".

But what's ridiculous is that the candidates nominated by everyone are different, and everyone can't convince the crowd, including his single-day trip.

The mercenary guild was very troubled, and the magician guild, pharmacist guild, alchemist guild, martial artist guild, and business guild were also uneasy.

Half of the presidents of the six major guilds failed to come out of the fissure battlefield.

Originally, they had arranged successors, but they didn't know what went wrong. These successors either disappeared, were seriously injured, or caused a big scandal.

And with the emergence of more and more mutated powerhouses, the balance of power in this world began to tilt.

Whoever is strong has the right to speak.

The originally weird mutant was shouted and killed, but now the mutant has gradually come to the front and even gained real power.

There are wars everywhere on Double Moon Star, and due to the lack of population, all countries and races especially like to hire people from the Blue Star Islands.

Because those people have a very unique ability, that is, they can't be killed, and they can be reborn continuously. It is said that as long as their souls are immortal and their spiritual cores are not destroyed, they will not really die.

The people of the Blue Star Islands are active in various places on Double Moon. They can fight for any race or country, and they are more keen on fighting each other.

The people of the Blue Star Islands are also cooperating with major countries and certain organizations. They especially like to study some weird things. In addition to magic and strange arts, weapons, medicines, and mutants are all the directions they like to research.

And Chunmu Shangguo has gradually become the most powerful country among the four major kingdoms, no, it should be said that Chunmu Shangguo has become the most powerful country in the entire Shuangyue Star.

But his great-cousin grandfather did not proclaim himself emperor. He has a tolerant and kind personality, and he especially likes to support outstanding juniors.

One day, his great-grandfather found him secretly and said that he would entrust him with a very important task.

The great-grandfather passed away, and he left behind a child. He also appointed the newborn baby as the heir to the throne, and arranged countless people to protect him, and he was even asked to personally protect the child.

The child showed his extraordinaryness after opening his eyes...

Shan Tianxing thought that this child would become the strongest emperor of Shuangyue Star when he grew up, and even unify the major races of Shuangyue Star and calm the chaos of Shuangyue Star .

After all, he is so good!

But on the night when the child turned 20 years old, it was also the most complete day in a year when the two moons appeared together in the sky, and the two moons that were like silver plates unexpectedly showed bloodshot little by little.

A double moon becomes a blood moon.

That seemed to be a sign.

The next day, the Zerg tribe unblocked and reappeared in front of the world, but the Zerg tribe is no longer the cute and cute creature they used to be. They have become war weapons that are more powerful (ugly) in appearance but colder in heart.

The elves who were almost disappearing also reappeared. They became more beautiful and stronger, and they could even change shape.

The Zergs and the Elvens joined together, they invaded a lot of territory and resources, and bred a large number of new bugs and new elves.

Human territory was plundered and food was reduced, so they had to unite to fight against the greedy Zerg and Elf.

But at this moment, humans discovered that there was a traitor among them.

Many human beings have mutated, and they have all turned into monsters, but they are all intelligent monsters. The most terrifying thing is that they are all willing to obey the orders of the insectoids and elves.

Humans had no choice but to seek cooperation from the orcs.

But the orcs are too busy to take care of themselves, and they are splitting internally, because there are also mutants in the orcs, but these mutants are very powerful, and the habitats of ordinary orcs are getting less and less.

In order to survive, ordinary orcs can only seize the survival resources of ordinary humans.

So the orcs and humans fought again.

In order to drive away the orcs, human beings even cooperate with the Zergs and elves to lure wolves into the house.

Facing the chaos in the world, Shan Tianxing couldn't sit still any longer. He could no longer stand by the young king wholeheartedly. He begged the young king to send troops, not to attack the insectoids and elves, but to serve mankind. Leave a habitat with the orcs.

The young king agreed, but he did not send troops. He went to communicate with the high-level officials of the two clans alone.

In the end, the king succeeded, and the humans and the orcs got a new habitat, and they could linger on.

Shan Tianxing thought that this would allow humans and orcs to accumulate strength for the future. But one day he suddenly discovered that humans and orcs were just bred, just like domestic animals.

And the people from the Blue Star Islands who had been extremely active on Double Moon Star also disappeared at some point.

It seems that because someone cracked their secrets, they can intercept and destroy their spiritual core, so that they can no longer return to their hometown.

The people of the Blue Star Islands could no longer be reborn again and again after death, and they lost their greatest support.

In addition, he also heard from several of his friends from the Blue Star Islands that there seemed to be some problems in their hometowns, because some people took some of their research projects on Double Moon to their hometowns for practical operations, but those Research projects are not all good.

There is also a sect called Balak, and countless people are crazy about this sect, saying that the true god came to the world. And God Balak said whoever is a devil, these congregants who claim to be favored by the gods will kill whoever.

His friend also told him that the most frightening thing is that a star is approaching the Blue Star Islands. All the people in the Blue Star Islands are worried that the star will fall, and now they are discussing how to blow it up.

Shan Tianxing feels deeply wrong.

He looked at Shuangyue Xing, looked at the young Wang, but only saw the heavy twilight.

He thought that Shuangyuexing might be over.

Although he didn't understand why he had such an idea, he was so sure.

Maybe there are quite a few people who have the same idea as him. In order to get rid of such a double-moon star, or want to change such a double-moon star, these people are working hard to reach the eleventh level.

That is the level of the legendary gods.

And if you want to hit level eleven, you need more resources.

Thus causing more conflicts and wars.

The resources of Double Moon Star are also exploited plunderingly and unscrupulously by people, and the whole world becomes barren and barren at a very fast speed.

Anyone who is a top transcendent can see that if this continues, Shuangyuexing will lose the ability to heal itself.

But the more top-notch the transcendent, the more unable to stop looking for and plundering the highest resources, because they are afraid that if they don't find or take them, they will be taken by others. And if they want to hit the eleventh level, they need these high-level resources.

Good people are afraid of resources falling into the hands of bad people, and bad people don't like resources being robbed by others.

Cultivation resources are insufficient, and some people even slaughtered a large number of living beings just to sacrifice and gain strength.

Twin Moons wailed.

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, mudslides, floods...

Double Moon Star seems to be trying to save herself, and she uses her methods to try to kill the resource predators parasitic on her.

Ordinary people and ordinary creatures died a lot, but mutants and superhumans would not die so easily.

finally!

Someone really broke through to the eleventh level.

Since then, Shuangyuexing has entered the age of gods...

and he died under the attack of a dozen strong men.

Wang Ye opened his eyes suddenly, and a lot of blood spewed out from his mouth and nose.

There were also numerous wounds on his body.

Dreams are real.

He thought he was going on a one-day trip.

If Shan Tianxing was killed, he would be killed too.

If it wasn't for Lei Mu who found something wrong and called him, he might really have died in his dream.

Wang Ye was covered in cold sweat, quickly cast a healing technique on himself, and then took out the medicine and poured it into his mouth.