Chapter 347 Entering Level 90

He may not recite karma, but he still has to do what needs to be done.

The head of the family must be responsible. He sets a good example for the cubs in the family. It is not okay to run away when things happen, not to mention that he is not without solutions.

In fact, as early as the first year of entering the game, he has already come up with something.

These are the two prescriptions he released.

The one that treats diabetes has already achieved results, and it will be available in real products almost this year.

The other one is the formula of the cultivation potion that he developed completely by himself. Through this formula, the first generation of gene evolution potion can theoretically be researched.

Although the reviewers of that magazine were not very discerning and didn't publish his paper, he published part of the content as a joke on the game forum, and mentioned the name of Xiao Wang next door, saying that the prescription was provided by Xiao Wang next door.

At that time, the name of the game Xiao Wang next door was extremely popular in the game. As long as the country knew the particularity of this game, it would definitely pay attention to the top players in the game.

As for the explanation of the properties of the medicine and the pharmacological combination in the formula he sent out, as long as there is in-depth research in related majors, you can definitely see something.

Probably for this reason, the reviewers of that journal were interviewed by relevant departments.

The manuscripts he submitted were also taken away.

Although the process was a bit tortuous, the end result was pretty much what he wanted.

According to the karma volume, after four or five years of research, the first-generation gene evolution medicine based on his Yuanyuan medicine formula has already begun to appear, but it has encountered a difficulty at present.

The difficulty is the raw material.

The main medicinal material of his cultivation medicine is insect honey.

Although he has made a detailed breakdown of the medicinal properties of insect honey, it is not easy to find similar substitutes.

Wang Ye intends to help them find alternatives on Earth.

The reason why he didn't provide insect honey directly was because he didn't want to be the source controller of the main medicinal materials.

He doesn't expect to make money from this, nor does he want to control and influence anything by this, and he doesn't want the country to be wary of him.

He only intends to be a small person in his life, to support his family and support himself, and this original intention will never change.

Therefore, it is imperative to find substitutes on the earth, and they must be relatively large in number, at least relatively easy to cultivate.

The energy spurt makes animals and plants mutate faster than humans, but it also represents the improvement and change of medicinal materials.

As long as he finds a sample, even if it is not as effective as insect honey, as long as it has a similar effect, he can develop a low-profile version of the genetic evolution medicine first.

Although it is a low-profile version, it is suitable for ordinary people to use.

The medicine is too powerful, and ordinary people can't accept it.

As long as genetic evolution medicine appears, it will inevitably be implemented first in the military and police system.

And the genetic evolution potion does not conflict with super awakening, and can even help awakening.

For those who cannot awaken supernatural powers, with the genetic evolution medicine, they can also improve their physique, repair genetic defects, and strengthen body cells. At the very least, physical strength, strength and speed, comprehension ability, and ability to resist diseases will all be improved.

In this way, people have the most basic confidence to resist monsters and some mutants who want to disrupt the social order.

When the entire population is injected with the genetic evolution potion, it will be equivalent to returning to before the energy erupts.

You have mutated, and I have also become stronger, who is afraid of whom?

Once Wang Ye made up his mind, he acted super fast.

Wang Ye didn't spend much time researching this lost circle, which is different from the magic circle system, he carried out a brute force crack.

Wait until a few tiny explosions sound.

The small lake disappeared, and the remaining nine search and rescue team members and the missing ten expedition team members were all exposed to everyone.

They were confronting each other, the search and rescue team members were holding guns, and the few expedition members who were still able to move were completely dispersed. The scene looked particularly weird.

Not to mention how surprised the Xiongguo search and rescue team was.

"Be careful of Lu Yifeng!"

"Be careful of that monster!"

A female assistant and several search and rescue team members shouted at the same time.

Wang Ye almost didn't give a certain monster time to react, and directly took down the opponent.

Lu Yifeng passed out without even having time to roar a few times.

The expedition team and the search and rescue team saw that Wang Ye knocked the monster unconscious so easily, and at the same time they couldn't believe it, and at the same time they all sat on the ground as if they had lost their strength.

Obviously it didn't take long, but everyone seemed to be in a life-and-death situation.

The nine search and rescue team members were also unlucky. They gave food and water to the missing expedition members.

The other expedition members were fine, they stuffed them into their mouths desperately after receiving the food and water, only the female member quickly spoke to the expedition members in Xiong Guoyu.

But it was these words that Lu Yifeng, who had transformed into a monster, heard, and rushed to the search and rescue team members on the spot.

The search and rescue team members were reminded, and they were all people who dealt with danger all the year round, so they reacted fairly quickly, and immediately drew their guns to deal with Lu Yifeng.

Who would have thought that Lu Yifeng's speed was several times faster than normal. Not only did he dodge quickly, but he also cunningly hid behind other expedition members.

The bullets didn't hit him at all.

The search and rescue team could only form a circle back to back to prevent Lu Yifeng from jumping over and attacking the single person.

What the female assistant told the search and rescue team was: Lu Yifeng wanted to grab the gun.

Then they have been confronting each other until now. Fortunately, the time is not very long, otherwise the search and rescue team members don't know how long they can last.

Moreover, Lu Yifeng regarded those missing people as rations before, and in order to ensure the freshness of the food, he did not intend to kill them immediately, but after being threatened with guns, Lu Yifeng seemed to change his mind. Used as a shield.

It was extremely difficult for the search and rescue team. They didn't have many bullets. If they could only hit other missing persons, it would be even worse.

Seeing that it was about to fail, luckily rescue came!

The monster that could be surrounded and killed by everyone, but not necessarily able to be surrounded, was knocked unconscious by a young boy so easily... The

nine Xiongguo search and rescue team members looked at Wang Ye at this moment, just like watching Superman.

Finally, most of the missing persons have been found, and there is no shortage of search and rescue team members. The search and rescue team leader didn't want to ask more questions, and immediately arranged for everyone to evacuate this wilderness.

On the way to evacuate, Wang Ye asked Snow Wolf to show up, deliberately leading them to the place where the expedition team camped for the first time.

Dahei dug up the buried bodies of Qian Li and his wife, and then they "found" the body of Ma Wei who died after driving into a tree on the way to Luohuang Village.

At the end there was Jin Lang, who was also kindly helped by Snow Wolf, allowing them to see broken clothes and shoes on the way. The old hunter in the search and rescue team deduced that Jin Lang had probably been eaten by wild beasts.

Because the legendary snow wolf, the guardian of the wilderness, appeared several times and echoed Wang Ye, this made the Xiongguo search and rescue team look at Wang Ye no longer as they used to look at ordinary tourists.

This is a young boy who is liked and favored by their guardian god of the Xibo wilderness!

Moreover, his medical skills are superb, and he even knocked out monsters with one punch.

Both the search and rescue team members and the expedition team members were seriously injured, especially the two expedition team members, who had only one breath left.

But when Wang Ye made a move, he managed to save everyone.

Although it looks like it still needs further treatment and long-term recuperation, it is already a blessing to be able to get my life back.

Because there were not enough vehicles, Wang Ye generously let some search and rescue team members and missing persons get into the RV.

Judging by the shape of the caravan, the search and rescue team leader felt that it would not be able to accommodate so many people, so he tried to transfer the injured to the caravan, and the other uninjured people squeezed into the off-road vehicle that was only able to drive, and then tied the equipment to the roof of the car. .

But no matter how crowded, because of Xiong Guoren's size, a five-seater off-road vehicle can accommodate up to six people.

In this way, the total number of people transferred to the RV was twenty-two.

The search and rescue team leader was also worried that the RV wouldn't be able to hold so many people, so he didn't come out when he saw people going in.

The search and rescue team leader also went into the RV to have a look, and saw that the injured were all lying on the sofa, and the others had room to sit.

The search and rescue team leader came out with a confused face, staring at the off-road RV that looked like it could only hold eight to ten people at most, full of disbelief.

This is not a bus RV. How can there be so many people in such a small off-road RV?

The search and rescue team leader circled the bus twice, scratching his head in distress, and then looked at the overcrowded search and rescue off-road vehicle, cheekily, and drove three more people into the RV.

The three people who were kicked out of the car were still cursing and were very upset. They all thought that the inside of the RV must be crowded to death at this time. At least there is still a seat in the off-road vehicle, and they have to stand if they are afraid of entering the RV.

But when the three entered the RV, they saw their companions who they thought could only stand or stick to the door were sitting in the RV, drinking hot coffee and eating snacks, talking and laughing happily!

Three people: Thank you, Captain! Captain wise!

Immediately integrated into the big family.

Some people ran to the front of the car, wanting to see how the car drives automatically and flies at low altitude.

But they didn't find anything related to high-tech on the front of the car, not even a navigation screen.

"Is Huaxia Technology so powerful?" A bearded search and rescue team member exclaimed.

"Huaxia's black technology has always been very good." Another young search and rescue team member took it for granted.

"And this country is very secretive. It doesn't show any good things, and it doesn't spread them out." "

Yes. I heard that they..."

The search and rescue team began to talk, and Wang Ye swore that as a Chinese, he would I don't know so many Chinese secrets.

Wang Ye cast a little magic on the car, making the search and rescue team think he was still sitting in the front of the car.

In fact, he has taken the missing persons including Lu Yifeng to another room and interrogated them.

Wang Ye was too lazy to spend time with them, so he directly used mental hints.

So soon he got the confession he wanted.

The key to completing the gold necklace and bracelet is indeed the four fake geologists, or they are the last piece of the puzzle to unlock the hidden secrets of the necklace and bracelet.

More than 400 years ago, a group of tomb robbers were chased and killed by soldiers led by a certain general because they dug the ancestral grave of a certain general. In order to avoid the pursuit, the group of tomb robbers fled into the wilderness of Luo.

The group of tomb robbers also saw the snow wolf who was still young at that time.

The snow wolf had just transformed into a shape at that time, and for some reason it liked the shape of the snow wolf very much, and when it condensed into a solid body for the first time, it took on the appearance of a snow wolf.

But maybe it wasn't powerful at that time, and it was manifested when it took shape.

It wanted to become a mighty and majestic adult wolf, but in the end it turned into a baby wolf that seemed to be still drinking milk.

When the tomb robber saw the snow-white little milk wolf, it was as if he saw countless gold and silver flying around.

White animals represent auspicious omen and Fu Rui in ancient times, not to mention a snow wolf cub.

In order to solve the predicament of being hunted down, the tomb robbers became greedy. They wanted to capture the little snow wolf and bring it back to the Central Plains, and then try to dedicate the little snow wolf to the high officials, preferably to the emperor.

In their minds, this would not only solve their predicament, but they might also get rich rewards.

The tomb robbers began to follow the little snow wolf. Although they also found that the little snow wolf had something supernatural on the way, this not only didn't scare them off, but strengthened their determination to capture the little snow wolf.

These tomb robbers were able to escape for so long under the pursuit of a general, and even dared to escape into the wilderness, a death zone where almost no one dared to enter. Naturally, they all had some special skills. One person is good at some dirty tricks, and the others also have their own strengths.

But the tomb robbers didn't know that their tracks and greed had long been discovered by the little snow wolf.

Little Snow Wolf led them into the cave on purpose.

Afterwards, these tomb robbers entered the hole in the hole, and under the deliberate lure of the ghosts, they opened a box full of horseshoe gold.

The tomb robbers didn't expect there to be treasures here, and most people lost their minds under the ecstasy, and were plotted by the ghosts.

Bewildered by the Yin Qi, these tomb robbers started internal strife, turning over all the past grievances, and even a trivial matter could become a reason for them to kill their companions.

In order to get these treasures alone, these tomb robbers finally fought.

The leader of the tomb robbers, that person who was good at all kinds of filthy methods, sensed something was wrong. He cooperated with someone who was good at detoxification and formation, and finally escaped from the cave.

The little snow wolf happened to be not in the cave at the time, and it thought that the ghosts would definitely be able to deal with those tomb robbers.

When the ghosts saw the three tomb robbers escape, they also thought that the little snow wolf would intercept and kill them, so they did not intercept and hunt them down.

The three tomb robbers were so lucky to escape from the cave and escape from the Luo wilderness.

The three of them drew two maps together, one was the map from Mohekou to Luo Wilderness, and the other was how to find the cave in Luo Wilderness.

The Luo wilderness is too big, and there are no particularly obvious cities and villages for them to use as landmarks, so they can only draw two pictures.

The three agreed to go to Luohuangye to find those hidden treasures and the snow wolf in the future.

But the three of them actually had their own thoughts at this time.

The leader of the tomb robbers teamed up with the person who was good at detoxification, and decided to kill the person who knew the formation technique, and used his body to divert the general's attention, making the general think that they all fled into the Luo wilderness, and never died again. did not come out.

The two started to fight, throwing the body of the companion who knew the formation near the mouth of the Mo River.

But they didn't expect that the companion who knew the formation was born with a right-sided heart, and the weather was cold, and the wound was frozen. That person survived and was rescued by the local villagers.

After that, the leader of the tomb robbers and the person who was good at detoxification were afraid of the other party's attack, so they took a picture and separated, and made an appointment to wait for the news of the hunt to pass, and then reunite to get the treasure. But an internal war broke out in the imperial court, and the two lost contact. In the end, the one asked a craftsman to make the map into a gold necklace with inscriptions, and the other made a gold bracelet.

The two obviously did not say hello, but they did similar things.

And the tomb robber who survived by luck and knew the formation hated the other two, and he wanted to go to get the treasure first.

But after all, he was seriously injured, and he had been frozen in the cold place for so long, his body foundation was damaged, and he could no longer travel far.

The tomb robber who knew the formation drew a rough treasure map based on his memory. But he is not a serious mapmaker after all, and his memory is fuzzy, and Luo Huangye is so big, the map he drew can only point out a general range.

If he himself led the way, he might still be able to find that cave, but isn't his body ruined? Let alone an adventure in the Luo wilderness, even if he walks a few more steps, he will feel chest tightness and shortness of breath.

This person was not reconciled, married a wife and had children in the local area, and even accepted apprentices.

Because Mohe is located in a remote and cold place, it was not affected by the war very much. This person just passed down the treasure map and the legend of the snow wolf in the wilderness of the Luo family from generation to generation.

Moreover, this person's family also inherited this person's cooking skills, and also started businesses such as tomb robbery and helping people look at private houses, which have continued to this day.

Four years ago, Lu Yifeng held a live broadcast of the treasure hunt and took out some treasure maps.

The descendants of the tomb robbers who know the formation method occasionally saw it, and felt that some lines of this treasure map looked like part of their family treasure map. They began to pay attention to Lu Yifeng's live broadcast.

Lu Yifeng changed the treasure map in the gold necklace and used it many times. Although only part of it was released each time, two-thirds of it was pieced together by the family.

At that time, the family thought that Lu Yifeng might be the offspring of the two traitors mentioned in the book left by their ancestors.

After discussion, the family, the four cousins, mailed Lu Yifeng an ancient map of the Xibo wilderness.

Lu Yifeng bit the hook as if he had found a treasure.

The four brothers originally planned to follow Lu Yifeng secretly, but who would have thought that Lu Yifeng would start a treasure hunt and recruit investors. The four brothers signed up to join the adventure tour group in the name of the staff of the Geological Bureau taking a break and going out for fun.

Because of Lu Yifeng's propaganda, the four brothers learned that the treasure map came from the gold necklace of Xue Hui's family. They put others on the line, thinking that Qian Li and Xue Hui would not be so stupid as to hand over all the inscriptions in the gold necklace to Lu Yifeng, just to get the gold necklace.

Afterwards, the four brothers changed their positions by stealing the real necklace and leaving the fake one to Qian Li.

The four brothers who got the necklace decided to get rid of these explorers, go alone to find the treasure, and cut off the beard first.

It happened that Qian Li and Xue Hui disappeared suddenly, and everyone was looking for them.

As soon as the four of them had an idea, they also created the illusion of disappearance, but in fact they left secretly.

The four of them also knew a little bit about formations. They passed the first lost formation on the way and saw the expedition team members trapped inside. But not only did they not come to the rescue, but they were very happy that these people were trapped.

But the four brothers who didn't have a second map only relied on the ancestral map and the gold necklace map, failed to find the cave, but circled in circles in this wilderness, and finally fell into the second lost circle.

The dot matrix method they know is not even superficial, and it is impossible to get out of the second lost circle.

After that, Snow Wolf led the six of Lu Yifeng into the lost circle.

Some of these contents were said by the four brothers, and some of them were seen retroactively by Wang Ye when he read the karma volume.

If Wang Ye failed to solve the riddle, he would have to pay a huge price if he wanted to see the long past of the gold necklace and gold bracelet, and he may not be able to see it yet.

But when he's done solving the puzzle, it's easy to look at the roots of gold necklaces and bracelets more than 400 years ago.

At this point, the system finally announced the completion of the mystery of the gold necklace and bracelet.

Wang Ye got one million plus one hundred experience points.

[Congratulations to the player next door, Xiao Wang, after deducting the used experience points, the player's accumulated experience points have reached 12023499 points, meeting the upgrade conditions, and the game level has been raised to level 90. ]

He finally crossed the threshold of level ninety!

Wang Ye couldn't help being a little excited for a while.

But at this time, he was no longer the number one in the game, and the current number one in the game had risen to level ninety-two.

Although the difference between him and him is only two levels, the difference in experience points between them is more than two million!

【Mission released! Xiao Wang next door to the player failed to publish a thesis, but the prescription he took out has attracted the attention of relevant parties in the special game area Earth·Huaxia. Now the country has encountered research problems and urgently needs someone's help. May I ask if Xiao Wang next door is willing to lend a helping hand to solve their problems? If the problem can be solved within half a year, 500,000 experience points will be rewarded. 】

Wang Ye raised his eyebrows.

When was the game so kind?

Isn't this equivalent to giving him experience points for nothing?

Because even if the system does not release this task, he still intends to help relevant parties.

And judging from the consistency of the game, the missions it releases must have some meaning.

So does it mean that genetic evolution medicine is very important to the earth?

In addition, Wang Ye was attracted by the time limit of half a year.

What will happen in half a year?

Will there be a full-scale explosion of energy in the world or China in half a year, or is there something else happening?

In the last life, during this time period, did anything special happen on Earth or China?

I hate that he was still fooling around at this time in his previous life, either learning the erhu, or helping people raise dogs, living a tight life every day, being able to eat and clothe warm is happiness, how could he pay attention to national affairs and foreign bullshit.

Wang Ye took this task, anyway, if he didn't take it, he wouldn't take it for nothing.

After the task was completed, Wang Ye threw the four fake geologists aside. These people were all professional tomb robbers. He had already recorded all their confessions. After that, these people would naturally have national laws to punish them.

Wang Ye walked towards Lu Yifeng.

There was a demonic energy in this person, but it was not too strong. He wanted to try to see if he could be rescued.

It's not that he is soft-hearted, but that he wants to know whether his causal power can deal with monsters and demonic energy.

"The source is clear and the flow is clean!" The power of cause and effect flowed into Lu Yifeng's body along the erhu sound.

A puff of black energy emerged from Lu Yifeng's body...

The search and rescue team brought the missing persons back to Luohuang Village, which caused a sensation.

A lot of villagers came to watch, the police team members led by the cold-faced criminal police, and the liaison officers from the embassy all came.

While the search and rescue team called the higher authorities to arrange a helicopter to pick up the person and send him to the hospital, they told the cold-faced criminal police about the process of finding the missing person.

I heard that all the search and rescue team members praised a Huaxia boy, and said that without this boy and the guardian of the wilderness, let alone find the missing person and bring it back, all the search and rescue team members might have to be planted in this wilderness.

On the one hand, the cold-faced criminal policeman suspected whether these people's narratives were exaggerated, on the other hand, he immediately asked people to find the Huaxia boy. He heard the words of the dark green off-road car, and he knew that the boy was another group of tourists who ran away before. .

But the policeman who went out to look for someone came back after a while, shaking his head at the cold-faced criminal policeman, "The person is gone." "

Why did he disappear again?" The cold-faced criminal policeman ran out of the tavern gate by himself.

But all witnesses said that they did see the off-road RV coming in, and many search and rescue members and missing persons got out of the car, but no one paid attention to when the off-road RV left.

The liaison officer sent by the embassy has been watching and listening. What he cares about most is the appearance of the boy. He hopes that someone can have a photo of the boy or his family, but no one, and no one can even remember that. The appearance of the boy and the adults in his family. Including himself!

He had clearly seen that boy and his family's adults, but he couldn't remember what the other person looked like.

In the end, everyone only remembered that the boy's family seemed to have a big black dog.

The liaison officer immediately reported the boy's affairs to him. The boy and his family were obviously not ordinary.

"By the way, didn't you say that there is a missing person who has mutated? Where is he?" The liaison officer remembered this key person and hurriedly asked the search and rescue team.

The cold-faced detective was also asking this question at this time. He even thought of keeping this mutant on the border of Xiong Country, and he couldn't let Huaxia extradite him back so quickly. A mutant, the above will definitely be very interested.

"Here! He's unconscious. Hey, it's strange, why is he so dirty? Damn! Where did this black mud come from?" the search and rescue team exclaimed.